Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids (63152 Views)

Hannah Turay Accuses Ogbonna Kanu Of Not Taking Responsibility For Their 2 Kids / Ogbonna Kanu's Son And Daughter With Hannah Turay, His Baby Mama / Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Baby Mama Celebrates Son's 14th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:27pm On May 29, 2017
Laura must say what she did to that man shocked

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by pweetiedee(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:
Figurative not literal. Use your head.
Yeah, I know. And I replied u
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by oblaak(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
He left these beautiful kids for laura.
What a Blockhead.
By the way facebook profile for sale.
5k friends and 1k followers

Don't go and work
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:39pm On May 29, 2017
oblaak:
Don't go work
bring the work. till then adios
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by UncleJudax(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Yeah, I know. And I replied u
Well, I woundnt have had to correct your perception, if the reply had acknowledged the intended figure of speech.

Anyway...the verdict is whether you marry a divorcee or not, a marriage that will crash...no stopping it.
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by pweetiedee(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2017
UncleJudax:

Well, I woundnt have had to correct your perception, if the reply had acknowledged the intended figure of speech.

Anyway...the verdict is whether you marry a divorcee or not, a marriage that will crash...no stopping it.

Okay. I just didn't think it wise to marry a man a woman dump cos of infidelity. Its not because he is a divorcee. Its just the reason.
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by UncleJudax(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2017
pweetiedee:

Okay. I just didn't think it wise to marry a man a woman dump cos of infidelity. Its not because he is a divorcee. Its just the reason.
You and I know that something must lead to a breakup...in this case, it happened to be infidelity.

Some women might tolerate a cheating man while others won't.
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by oblaak(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
bring the work.
till then adios
Ok. Can you pack poo?
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:07pm On May 29, 2017
oblaak:

Ok. Can yop?
am a student,lectures and all takes almost the whole day,but thanks tho.

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 29, 2017
Highbruno:
Na wa o,some people lack wisdom and insight. why this man leave him beautiful wife and kids just because of that macho looking Laura ikeji.

Brother forget beauty, white girls nor be am, u read what she did? Divorce the man sharp, they collect child support steady. That's what trends here . Marry them at your peril undecided

1 Like

Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by xjiggy: 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
Tomorrow now, Laura go come dey disturb us if Ogbona Kanu sleep with another woman. Shey she hear the reason why the ex wife divorce from am. All this so called celebrities with their dumb sense and stupid tantrums.

2 Likes

Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by wizkidblogger(f): 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
Ekuru:

No wonder you entertainment bloggers are dumb in story telling. The contents says he was divorced and even lost some of his assets to the said lady. Read again.

the dovorce means he is no longer tbe father of the two kids or was the divorce not because of infidelity?

na you dumb pass. ode
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by ighodarovictor(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2017
Her sister the blogger didn't see this news to post on air... I believed that things like this are related to Africa magic.
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by Tinyemeka(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
The immaturity and jejune nature of comments on NL could get one very depressed sometimes. It gets all the more hopeless when the stupidity is displayed in the overwhelming majority. sad

Please and please, a happy marriage is not based on how sharp the spouse looks. Sure she may be very pretty, but is that how she always looks even without make-up? What about her attitude, character, virtuosity and understanding of the husband?

The news reported that she took him to court, sought and obtained financial relief against him, yet people are still berating him for leaving her. I'm just weak. sad
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by xammy(m): 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
Highbruno:
Na wa o,some people lack wisdom and insight. why this man leave him beautiful wife and kids just because of that macho looking Laura ikeji.

Beautiful! U know the baggage she carry?
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by gwama: 9:58pm On May 29, 2017
When you leave something good, you can go to loocking the best, not the least good. grin grin
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:23pm On May 29, 2017
Highbruno:

If you ask me, na who I go ask? the matter wey we see so, e tey wey e start, no be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth eh! if you ask me, the matter for ground eh na who I go ask?!
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by oblaak(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
am a student,lectures and all takes almost the whole day,but thanks tho.
Lol. Sorry I was joking. What can you do even while being on the students level?
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:50pm On May 29, 2017
oblaak:

Lol. Sorry I was joking. What can you do even while being on the students level?
lecture attendance is very paramount here so just weekend jobs can be done and
Its only favourable for those that learnt a trade before entering sch i.e makeup,photographing and all
Re: Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids by sfinkzslot(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Dis man has been jazzed,

How can u leave this fyn woman and these beautiful children for dat jollof rice coloured teeth of laura,

Are u OK?

The pic below is what you should hav3 done

Highbruno:

Obviously, the two of you are not married and hasn't gasp the concept yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Sorry For campaigning Naked For Tinubu" - Olaiya Igwe / How Roman Goddess Caused Major Commotion At Vanguard Awards / Sophia Leone Has Died After She Was Found “unresponsive” In Her Mexico Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.