Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Yeah - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeah (7052 Views)

I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] / Yeah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeah by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2017
oseka101:
emmmm Shey u know some tribes in Nigeria do marry their cousins.
I am very aware of that.
And the gene pool becomes smaller and smaller

1 Like

Re: Yeah by kenelink11: 6:41pm On May 29, 2017
My broda if you like yourself, you better avoid an enjoyment that will kill your lifelong career. this is because Mother Nature will always have a way of hunting you. Avoid temptations of sins.
Re: Yeah by Ichel: 7:43pm On May 29, 2017
I wan comment but d kind swear wey una don swear 4 Op, fear is catching me.
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2017
Guy, see...take your probs to God. Don't bother us with such story. We have better things to do and advices to render.....i think it's high time Nairaland starts regulating the kind of post it receives.
As for your answer, will you be happy if a male cousin sleeps with your blood sister? Use your brain to answer it
Re: Yeah by Ikemefuna44: 7:46pm On May 29, 2017
Screw your cousin. You won't be the first person in history to commit incest. Mumu somebody.
Re: Yeah by MrCork: 7:49pm On May 29, 2017
deskhal:
I visited my maternal home for some family reunion last year. I kept staring at this particular girl, i knew we were related but i wanted to know if it were distant or close. So i made enquiries and they said she's my second cousin which i believe is not too close. I approached her we got talking and the rest is history.

To cut a long story short. We didn't have sex but we kissed a couple of times and did other stuff. The problem is that she's coming over to my house next week for holiday and I'm scared of what might happen.
.. STORY....bro I beg..if u do wannnnto smash.. ...shift....let me smash!!! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeah by propanet(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin
luminouz:

Ur last paragraph though...what will now happen to God's throne if a MAN eats a relative
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2017
glowryhaa:
Family is family 2nd cousin whatever... Stop leading her on before she starts thinking u guys have a future... Nd simply tell her not to come over ... Seems op mind is made up... The things I read on NL though

When she comes ... wear one feke feke nighty wey her bweast go dey bounce come shower with some very schintilating scents, and the guy don chow vegetable soup wash am down with one bottle of small stout... grin grin
Re: Yeah by Viccur(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
Pls someone should elaborate on first ,second and third cousin
Re: Yeah by GuntersChain(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2017
You knew that you are related then approached her kissed her and did other things, you didn't tell us so why now?

Re: Yeah by airex(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2017
propanet:
you must be a He-goat, you approached a cousin of yours, kissed her and did some other untold stuff with her and even invited her over to your place... and now you are shamelessly seeking for advice. what kind of advice do you want from us, you already know what you want from her and as such no amount of advice given here will change your interest towards her. you are a pervert and an infidel....
......WHEN A MAN MOUNTS A RELATIVE, THE THRONE OF GOD SHAKES.....
Which throne? Which god? Stop saying what you know not. It's bad doesn't mean God's throne will shake. Don't you know that cousins are permitted to marry in Islam?
Re: Yeah by swegiedon(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
Guy you're not wise at all........to Bleep her or not is your choice,not ours to make for you..smh

1 Like

Re: Yeah by Daniel2289(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2017
Did I see u type Cousin

1 Like

Re: Yeah by harborlardey(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2017
deskhal:
I visited my maternal home for some family reunion last year. I kept staring at this particular girl, i knew we were related but i wanted to know if it were distant or close. So i made enquiries and they said she's my second cousin which i believe is not too close. I approached her we got talking and the rest is history.

To cut a long story short. We didn't have sex but we kissed a couple of times and did other stuff. The problem is that she's coming over to my house next week for holiday and I'm scared of what might happen.
ma guy, do am joor. Una no close. You sef don talk am.

Sha dont 4get to come and share the tale of how d bleeping went.

Wait o, she might be viewing this thread herself.
Re: Yeah by Vivian16: 10:57pm On May 29, 2017
ARU! ABOMINATION!!
Re: Yeah by chiraqDemon(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
My guy blow am, nor b first cousin so e nor bad
Re: Yeah by kingphoenix10: 12:18am On May 30, 2017
You have already decided but you seek validation for your messed up conscience. So get on with it and come gist us Part 2 like Naija film.
Re: Yeah by holywahala19(m): 1:03am On May 30, 2017
solomix10:
did you ask us before u kissed her
did and kissed?

elementary school fee is not that costly,kind go and register ur self to one(so kind of me)

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
Re: Yeah by lashorrt(f): 1:57am On May 30, 2017
The same blood type shouldn't mix. Main reason why some infants are born as handicaps or have some sort of abnormality & you wonder why these stuff happen. Next thing you'll be saying you're cursed

You are not well in the head.
Re: Yeah by propanet(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2017
k
Re: Yeah by solomix10(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2017
holywahala19:
did and kissed?

elementary school fee is not that costly,kind go and register ur self to one(so kind of me)
did you ask us/ before you kissed her ..cant ur empty head tell you d sentence is divided into two? Ode
Re: Yeah by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:53am On May 30, 2017
Raine80:

I am very aware of that.
what do u mean by the gene pool becomes smaller & smaller.
Re: Yeah by holywahala19(m): 6:22am On May 30, 2017
solomix10:
did you ask us/ before you kissed her ..cant ur empty head tell you d sentence is divided into two? Ode
ole!!

olodo!!!!!!

I'm very rich my people o.

Trafford, UK.

Bentley.
Re: Yeah by airex(m): 7:02am On May 30, 2017
propanet:

Why don't you go and Bleep your mother?
D fact that your father does that to his mother and allowed you to do that to his wife doesn't mean others will follow you into that act of foolishness.
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2017
God!!!
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 9:07am On May 30, 2017
Raine80:

I am very aware of that.
how far?
Re: Yeah by Nobody: 9:21am On May 30, 2017
Raine80:
Keep telling yourself second cousin is not close. You knew you were related but decieded to do "stuff" anyway? Next thing the stuff lead to more stuff .This is how children with webbed feet come to walk this earth. As if we don't have enough already.
which one b webbed feet again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Slay Queens Raped And Killed.(video). Viewer Discretion. / Ritual? Lady Releases Live Frog From Her Vag!na (video) / NL Ladies Are The That UGLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.