Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me (4104 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, I Want To Know If I Am The Father Of The Child / She Wants To Get Pregnant, I Don't Want A Baby Right Now / My First Experience Getting My Ex Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by Sharonjay1001: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello Doc,
More blessings man. I will go right my issue. First of all, my ex wasn't a bad person and was never bad to me. She was cool and nice but we didn't understand each other. We couldn't have a peaceful conversation for 1 hour without dead matters being resurrected. Our conversations were mostly online and we only met briefly whenever I return to Nigeria.

Those brief meetings were if not all, for fire quenching sexual interactions. The misunderstanding continued when I return and worsened and I got really tired, the distance relationship wasn't going well, sometimes I will be away for a year and many months... sometimes we go months no convos.
To cut the long story short, I met someone else. Fell for her and we started dating. I let my ex know and she fussed up and called me names.

Whenever I was in Nigeria, I made efforts to not see her. Note that I never neglected her messages nor her calls and I show her care as she was never bad to me. Anytime she raises dead issues, I vanish. After a while, she messages or calls again and this continued for 5 years.

As earlier mentioned, I avoided meeting her whenever I returned to Nigeria until her dad died. He had been critically ill and I didn't go to greet him. After much coercion from my aunt, I went to the house to pay condolences to the family and then I saw my ex again. After greeting, we talked and I left. That was the beginning of many phone calls from my ex asking me to go see her.

I was busy but created time to see her a few times and on one occasion after calling me many times and I refused to pick up , she came to my house vexed and sad. That night, we interacted sexually. This was in January 2019.

I soon left Nigeria and we kept talking until she stired up strife. Towards last month's end she messaged that she is pregnant and I am responsible. I thought she was bluffing because as a matured lady, I told you I was gonna cum and you shouted yeah, cum in..Read more..
Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by neonly: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by Sammah: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by TinkTwice(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
Do you have hot oil?
If yes, please make it hotter and put your hand inside. Then allow it to dry up just like chicken leg.

Don't bother thanking me.
Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by femmoy(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2019
u fell for her cheap trap and u were caught,u claimed u fought with her and broke up but u didn't avoid her totally even to the extent of changing ur sim.

u were busy kolombing her and now pregnancy pops in..

wat do u want us to do now? help u forcefully kick out the baby? Mr Man u called for it so live with it.

I wonder why some niggars think with their manliness.

1 Like

Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by samfuntua: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2019
Well, for someone who is still in school, she went home and told her family that she's pregnant for me. Now they want to go meet my respectable parents and tell them whilst I am miles away.
I am really confused on what to do. I feel I should tell my parents. My mom is quite I'll and my dad has high blood pressure. I fear how this dent on their reputation will affect them. I'm really sad and confused.
Please advise and post. Thank you.
Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by Martinez19(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2019
undecided

STEP 1: You told her that you were going to cum.
STEP 2: She said "cum inside me."
STEP 3: You cum inside her.
STEP 4: She is pregnant.
STEP 5: Take responsibility for your action.

Mr. Cummunicator.

2 Likes

Re: I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me by meobizy(f): 5:44am On Apr 06, 2019
Happy Fathers' Day in advance then. An honest observation: I did not read the story.

(1) (Reply)

Funny? Donjazzy Finally Gives Up On Rihanna / Pure Water Is Now #20 Naira.. (pictures) / Girls Respect Based On The Male Financial Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.