Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! (6775 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I think u better refrain from bruising punanie for at least 3months sha..juz give ur body system a shock...

Maybe ur infection isnt treated well. U have to go for proper check up and lastly, protect urself when having sex with random ppol.
I've gone for test and it wasn't there anymore, it was well treated
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 29, 2017
abouzaid:
it's definitely anxiety, you need to control your mind, start slowly and build up tempo,slow things down or pause if you become too excited,condoms also makes men to last longer in bed as it tend to reduce the sensation. good luck to you and your drill sergeant.
I'll try this, thanks
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 29, 2017
drunkcow:
tel d truth u used to b a vaseline crew .vaselinecrewbos anoda member spotted
I don't masturbate, never a fan of doing myself
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2017
AggressiveFucker:
Why the fvck do i find dis funny cheesy
it ain't funny bro, this could cause breakups in relationships and marriages too

1 Like

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2017
Raine80:

Yes.
I'll try this, thanks
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by badoh(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2017
Dear OP, anxiety is what is affecting you presently. Do you even know that anyone that catches gonorhea are also expected to do test for chlamidia, syphillis and HIV. You'd better screen yourself for these 3 STDs before thinking of having further sex so that you won't unknowingly pass the infections to your wife especially when she gets pregnant.
Lastly, always protect yourself. QED
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
drunkcow:
tel d truth u used to b a vaseline crew .vaselinecrewbos anoda member spotted
He got kicked out of the crew fam wink

1 Like

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 29, 2017
desquad:
It's driving me nuts, I'm a soldier and once a soldier in bed also, I could last up to 40mins before but it all changed after I treated gonorrhea, I can't even last 5mins anymore. Please what could be the cause?

Please if you have gone through a similar dilemma, please share.

Doctors in the house please I need solutions cos I'm freaking out and it's already affecting my sexual life and appetite, if I remember I don't last long anymore I won't bother going down with her.

Help a brother here, old soldier should never die!!!
lol u this bravo clown u carry ur matter come nairaland abi, I go expose u to all BMTC 34

1 Like

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2017
hatbricker:
lol u this bravo clown u carry ur matter come nairaland abi, I go expose u to all BMTC 34
it's a serious matter bro, I need answers
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 29, 2017
badoh:
Dear OP, anxiety is what is affecting you presently. Do you even know that anyone that catches gonorhea are also expected to do test for chlamidia, syphillis and HIV. You'd better screen yourself for these 3 STDs before thinking of having further sex so that you won't unknowingly pass the infections to your wife especially when she gets pregnant.
Lastly, always protect yourself. QED
I ran tests, I treated both gonorrhea and chlamydia
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by farem: 6:54pm On May 29, 2017
desquad:
It's driving me nuts, I'm a soldier and once a soldier in bed also, I could last up to 40mins before but it all changed after I treated gonorrhea, I can't even last 5mins anymore. Please what could be the cause?

Doctors in the house please I need solutions cos I'm freaking out and it's already affecting my sexual life and appetite, if I remember I don't last long anymore I won't bother going down with her.

You have succeeded in flushing out the best of your future and you don't know it. What else do you have there? Empty seed
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 29, 2017
farem:

You have succeeded in flushing out the best of your future and you don't know it. What else do you have there? Empty seed
I don't understand you guys, gonorrhea is a common disease, so what's the problem here?
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by farem: 7:27pm On May 29, 2017
desquad:
I don't understand you guys, gonorrhea is a common disease, so what's the problem here?

Gonorrhea common to people of your age or stature? Na mosquitoes dey spread am! Educate us

1 Like

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by airex(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
desquad:

So u have the audacity to ask bloody civilians for advice? God catch u. Sl
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by AmadiAba: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2017
you need this for permanent solution >>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nma27:
blend watermelon plus d back o and Hanna smoothie... That's banana plus real yoghurt.
your D.P though. Got me reminiscing embarassed
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:57am On Mar 14, 2018
desquad:

I have a mechanical solution for your problem.

Remember me?

god of mechanic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Alvin007: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I have a mechanical solution for your problem.

Remember me?

god of mechanic grin

Chief demeanor cheesy..#karma is a bitch..
Timifakay diportivo kingreign etc
Come and see your old soldier o.
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by diportivo: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Alvin007:

Chief demeanor cheesy..#karma is a bitch..
Timifakay diportivo kingreign etc
Come and see your old soldier o.

very soon

this guy won't be able to get it up at all cry

raw diver grin

instant chooker grin

anywhere preeq face grin

bend down dipdick grin

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Alvin007: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2018
diportivo:

very soon

this guy won't be able to get it up at all cry

raw diver grin

instant chooker grin

anywhere preeq face grin

bend down dipdick grin
Lmao

Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by don4real18(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2018
This is the best solution...
Stay off beer or any drinks with high sugar
Take lots of water
Eat lots of unripe plantain (You can make it into a porridge)
Drink bitterleaf extract...
Detoxify yourself (there are several herbal detoxifier)
Do you have haemorrhoids? If yes, then treat them.
You will soon become a power engine like myself
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by Excel70: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
don4real18:
This is the best solution...
Stay off beer or any drinks with high sugar
Take lots of water
Eat lots of unripe plantain (You can make it into a porridge)
Drink bitterleaf extract...
Detoxify yourself (there are several herbal detoxifier)
Do you have haemorrhoids? If yes, then treat them.
You will soon become a power engine like myself
Boss dosage of the unripe plantain per day
Re: Can't Last Long In Bed Anymore, Help!!! by don4real18(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Excel70:

Boss dosage of the unripe plantain per day
Just eat it like your regular meal. Perhaps 2-3 times a week or more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things / Nairaland Dating Thread 2021 Where Singles Mingle For Life Partner. Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.