Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office (17812 Views)

Governor Okowa Congratulates Alibaba On His Presidential Honour (PHOTOS) / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Dancing At Event Centre After Inauguration(photos) / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by doctimonyeka(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2017
What a waste of sperm of a governor.. You are a disgrace to Delta ibo.....

#spits on his head...
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by irewolepeter(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2017
paybak:
Omo olomo.. As he thinks the party choosed him over all other contestants.. Why e no go dance??
cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by eph123(f): 3:35pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Derail a thread? Is this thread not about DELTA STATE? Are Urhobos not in DELTA STATE?

Don't an Urhobo have the right to sensitise other Urhobos on what is happening and should happen?

Abeg e. Don't you even have a protest or something to do today?

You have been posting it on literally every thread. Kindly stop derailing. Feel free to create a thread where you all can knock yourselves out.

Protest where? You think everyone is in your shoes?
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by belindar: 3:36pm On May 29, 2017
Why are all these Govt dancing? Dancing at the suffering of the masses
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

You have been posting it on literally every thread. Kindly stop derailing. Feel free to create a thread where you all can knock yourselves out.

Every thread? Are you blind? Or you just want to lie?

Kindly mention 3 threads where I posted this?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Nigeriadondie: 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
This is not the time to dance. The black race is in a very perilous situation. The black race has a lower average IQ than other races, and it's population is exploding. Something needs to be done. A large population with a low IQ average is a very preciptitous to be in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

If you don't want to protest, please go and develop any Asian country. They need to be developed. Leave Delta alone. Others can sensitise their people but Urhobos cannot. When we do it becomes a problem abi?

Others who were commenting out of point on this thread were not accused of derailing the thread except the single thread that reached out to Urhobos to take what is rightfully theirs.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by TheSCRYPT: 3:39pm On May 29, 2017
It pains me when I see this shameless man. With all the monthly allocation he receives he still has nothing to show. He cannot even resolve a simple communal clash between two villages. Shame.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

You've become really frustrated lately, I wonder what is going on with you. I follow you on my main account, and usually you create threads on food prices and other relevant threads where people have a good debate. It seems the recession is getting to so many people, aggression everywhere.

And in the threads on food prices, I derail them too, as you have implied?

If you want to know the reasons behind someone's actions, simply ask.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by nams77: 3:41pm On May 29, 2017
One word..... Failure
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Jflex07(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:
Big lipped and ugly toothed Governor without any tangible trajectory for the development of Delta State!

#Urhobo nationalism is on the rise and many Urhobos are getting wiser with each minute. We have set our mind to the task of bettering our condition in this nation. We demand an all Urhobo State. As the most populous ethnic group in current Delta State, we have the numbers to populate our own state. We ask for resource control for this new Urhobo State, as well as true federalism. If you can't provide us with this, then grant us our independence as the Federal Republic of Urhoboland!

Urhobo demands for equity and fair play. Although we won't tow the path of the Biafran noisemakers or Nnamdi Kanu, we will get our demands one way or another. We need an Urhobo State without Igbos or any other ethnicity.

Ihwo r'Urhobo, kpani' odetionye? WadooooO!

N.B: It should be noted that Urhobos are not part of Biafra and do not partake in Nnamdi Kanu's terrorist activities. We are peace loving Nigerians who believe in the rule of law in everything.
Nairaland won't help you man, go to your Lga, mobilise, go to media houses, other social media and then some persons might take you seriously,.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by eph123(f): 3:42pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

And in the threads on food prices, I derail them too, as you have implied?

If you want to know the reasons behind someone's actions, simply ask.

If I didn't know better, I would almost say it's a different person. Read well, I said you used to create threads where people had a good debate which is what threads should be about, conversation.

I am not asking because I am not interested in knowing the reasons behind your actions, I was simply making an observation. Feel free to do whatever you want to do.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by judecares1(m): 3:43pm On May 29, 2017
Useless governor who refuses to promote all the primary school teachers 4m level 14 to level 15

Useless governor who refuses to pay d primary school teachers for d past 3months,yet no single development in d state
God will judge u as u refuse to promote/pay primary school teachers salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by SmartMugu: 3:43pm On May 29, 2017
With the way the youth abuse the politicians now on social media, I bet the politicians all hate their positions right now. 2019 will definitely be a huge huddle for them as the youths are way smarter than these old men in politics today.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Is delta among IPOb?

Delta has nothing to do with iPob.

Maybe the Delta Igbos are part of IPOB but Urhobos, Isokos and Itsekiris ARE NOT part of IPOB or Biafra. Never were and never will be. We have said this countless times on this forum, on the media and everywhere else. We are not Igbos and have different struggles from that of the Igbos.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 3:46pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

If I didn't know better, I would almost say it's a different person. Read well, I said you used to create threads where people had a good debate which is what threads should be about, conversation.

I am not asking because I am not interested in knowing the reasons behind your actions, I was simply making an observation. Feel free to do whatever you want to do.

Thank you. Your observation has been noted.

And yes, I am a different person!! IPOB Youths on Nairaland have a way of changing anyone that encounters them. I have been radicalised and will fight jealously for the interest of Urhobos! Anyone that doesn't like it can go and complain to my village juju.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2017
Jflex07:
Nairaland won't help you man, go to your Lga, mobilise, go to media houses, other social media and then some persons might take you seriously,.

Nairaland is helping me. You know nothing of what I or any other person may be doing on ground so save that message.
Spreading the message here is specifically to reach out to Urhobos that are not in Urhoboland. And we are reaching them through various means. Nairaland is just one of them.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by eph123(f): 3:51pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Thank you. Your observation has been noted.

And yes, I am a different person!! IPOB Youths on Nairaland have a way of changing anyone that encounters them. I have been radicalised and will fight jealously for the interest of Urhobos! Anyone that doesn't like it can go and complain to my village juju.

Any person who allows an online forum like Nairaland to shape his person is not at all strong, sorry to say. Outside NL, people from warring ethnic groups and countries are doing business, creating family unions etc. Anyone who decides to shape his real life from an online forum is lipsrsealed Did you not see the mix of people at Babangida's daughter's wedding? People that should supposedly be at logger heads.

In any case, it's your life, feel free to live it as you deem fit.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by wink2015(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has not really impacted on the lives of Deltans and non indigene living in the state.

He keep talking about his pet project "DELTA STATE SMART AGENDA" But it is all rhetorics and big grammar and empty words infact there is virtually no industry or companies in Delta state. Driving of Keke ( tricycle ) is now the pre-occupation of polytechnic, college of education and university graduate.

Come to Asaba, Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, Abraka, Kwale, Oleh, Ozoro, Patani, etc it is all story of neglect, frustration and gross unemployment.

This is not the same story with Ogun state where the state government encourage the massive growth of industries where youth are gainfully employed.

Why can't Delta state youth enjoy job opportunity like their counterpart in Ogun state. There is no youth restiveness or youth crisis but Okowa has no vision.

Okowa is not making any effort to travel abroad to bring in the foreign investors. The governor of Abia state Dr Okezie Ikpeazu recently travelled to China to bring in chinese investors. He also sponsored youth across the various local government in Abia state to China to learn shoe making. That is progess but governor Okowa does not think in this direction.

In fairness to governor Okowa, he met a Delta economy ruined by the global drop in oil price in the International market.

Governor Okowa also met an economy that is allegedly looted by previous administration starting from the past military administrators, etc.

Ex-Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and Ex-governor James Ibori also contributed to the misfortune of the state as they promoted corruption and mala-adminstration during their time as governors.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by ImaIma1(f): 3:56pm On May 29, 2017
Celebrating 2yrs in office. He must have yoruba origin
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

Any person who allows an online forum like Nairaland to shape his person is not at all strong, sorry to say. Outside NL, people from warring ethnic groups and countries are doing business, creating family unions etc. Anyone who decides to shape his real life from an online forum is lipsrsealed Did you not see the mix of people at Babangida's daughter's wedding? People that should supposedly be at logger heads.

In any case, it's your life, feel free to live it as you deem fit.

Who said it changed my person? It only changed the way I'm going to be relating with others online... not my personality. Let me give you an instance:

If a specific set of persons online starts calling you an idi*t and you are a simple minded and free person, you would be forced to change your online habits. You may choose to leave the site where such name-calling is coming from (which in my case is improbable since I have vested interests here) or you may choose to ignore the name-callers (which is also difficult to do when they are virtually everywhere). What do you do? You find a way to deal with them once and for all. If you can't, you may have to deactivate your account and get a new one (as you hinted earlier on that you did). Now, no matter what you choose to do, they have changed you already. You may not have been changed in person but your internet double has been changed and you'd be more careful of those sets of persons when you enter the internet and when you do encounter them, you'd come very strong as in an offensive or go defensive however you will.

That is the psychology of internet trolling.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by judgedredd22(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
LagosismyHome:
Dancing yet no tangible achievement....which kind yeye dance be that

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by eph123(f): 4:04pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Who said it changed my person? It only changed the way I'm going to be relating with others online... not my personality. Let me give you an instance:

If a specific set of persons online starts calling you an idi*t and you are a simple minded and free person, you would be forced to change your online habits. You may choose to leave the site where such name-calling is coming from (which in my case is improbable since I have vested interests here) or you may choose to ignore the name-callers (which is also difficult to do when they are virtually everywhere). What do you do? You find a way to deal with them once and for all. If you can't, you may have to deactivate your account and get a new one (as you hinted earlier on that you did). Now, no matter what you choose to do, they have changed you already. You may not have been changed in person but your internet double has been changed and you'd be more careful of those sets of persons when you enter the internet.

That is the psychology of trolling.

First of all, I did not deactivate my account, it's banned at the moment and I will return to it once the time elapses.

In my opinion, strength is being able to withstand pressure and not give in to it. And with bullies, once you let them know they can get to you, they will continue with their bullying. I don't believe people's comments online is enough reason to adjust my online habits or behaviour. Nope. That is equivalent to giving in to them. I know who I am and do not require people's validation or otherwise online.

You said it didn't change your personality but that is not true because there is a wide gap between the kind of threads you used to create (devoid of aggression and not argumentative) and the kind of posts you make now.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Dammylink(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2017
Two years....

well.....all glory to God but my question is this,is this how d masses will be suffering
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by fratermathy(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2017
eph123:

First of all, I did not deactivate my account, it's banned at the moment and I will return to it once the time elapses.

In my opinion, strength is being able to withstand pressure and not give in to it. And with bullies, once you let them know they can get to you, they will continue with their bullying. I don't believe people's comments online is enough reason to adjust my online habits or behaviour. Nope. That is equivalent to giving in to them. I know who I am and do not require people's validation or otherwise online.

You said it didn't change your personality but that is not true because there is a wide gap between the kind of threads you used to create (devoid of aggression and not argumentative) and the kind of posts you make now.

Well... You do have a point. Nairaland is not an easy place to be especially when we have loose canons roaming around.

In any case, thanks for pointing out your observations. They have been noted and I'd re-evaluate myself based on what you've said.
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by eph123(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2017
fratermathy:

Well... You do have a point. Nairaland is not an easy place to be especially when we have loose canons roaming around.

In any case, thanks for pointing out your observations. They have been noted and I'd re-evaluate myself based on what you've said.

You're welcome and thanks too. You've always been an amiable person and I was just surprised to see the recent change.
I totally agree that NL has many loose canons but don't ever let them bring you to their level. That is what stands you apart. You are passionate about your people which is a positive thing but it's key to let the message remain positive. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by Chiefpriest(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2017
wink2015:
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa has not really impacted on the lives of Deltans and non indigene living in the state.

He keep talking about his pet project "DELTA STATE SMART AGENDA" But it is all rhetorics and big grammar and empty words infact there is virtually no industry or companies in Delta state. Driving of Keke ( tricycle ) is now the pre-occupation of polytechnic, college of education and university graduate.

Come to Asaba, Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, Abraka, Kwale, Oleh, Ozoro, Patani, etc it is all story of neglect, frustration and gross unemployment.

This is not the same story with Ogun state where the state government encourage the massive growth of industries where youth are gainfully employed.

Why can't Delta state youth enjoy job opportunity like their counterpart in Ogun state. There is no youth restiveness or youth crisis but Okowa has no vision.

Okowa is not making any effort to travel abroad to bring in the foreign investors. The governor of Abia state Dr Okezie Ikpeazu recently travelled to China to bring in chinese investors. He also sponsored youth across the various local government in Abia state to China to learn shoe making. That is progess but governor Okowa does not think in this direction.

In fairness to governor Okowa, he met a Delta economy ruined by the global drop in oil price in the International market.

Governor Okowa also met an economy that is allegedly looted by previous administration starting from the past military administrators, etc.

Ex-Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan and Ex-governor James Ibori also contributed to the misfortune of the state as they promoted corruption and mala-adminstration during their time as governors.
Okowa has always been a very functional active member of practically all the previous administration. Based on his experience as a former LG chairman, commissioner,SSG and Senator he has no excuse for this poor performance.He should sit up its not too late to redeem his image.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by watchindelta(m): 4:15pm On May 29, 2017
bullshit angry
Re: Governor Okowa Dancing At Celebration Of His 2nd Year In Office by mayorkyzo: 4:20pm On May 29, 2017
This man is worse than buhari..never thought people would miss uduahgan...this okowa is not just okay at all..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB / JUST IN: Buhari Meets Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.