Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (20964 Views)

3 Killed In Bayelsa As APC And PDP Thugs Clash. Graphic Photos / Gunshots At APC Secretariat In Port-Harcourt As Thugs Clash. Photos / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2017
ubongoton:

Which version? Kjv,nkjv or niv
Translate that efik you spoke to English.
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:02pm On May 29, 2017
Chai I see all these chairs fallen down I mean this PDP and ACP is disabled. angry

Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Adamadam: 8:05pm On May 29, 2017
APC thugs vex because Udom told a lot of lies in his achievements in 2 years. He is far from being uncommon transformer. He put his thugs as permanent Transition LG chairmen without election. The madam that brought him from where he was to be governor is regretting. His yes sir yes sir deputy failed to attract any development to his area for the past 2 years.
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Translate that efik you spoke to English.
I never speak efik rather ibibio
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2017
ubongoton:

I never speak efik rather ibibio
I like hearing it. My parents were there but we were not born then. That's why I don't know the difference between efik and ibibio.
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
I like hearing it. My parents were there but we were not born then. That's why I don't know the difference between efik and ibibio.
Efik is speak in cross river but ibibio speakers is from akwa ibom
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Maxwell011(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2017
Weldone
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2017
ubongoton:

Efik is speak in cross river but ibibio speakers is from akwa ibom
Thanks. But you did not tell me the meaning of what you spoke in English language.
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubongoton(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Thanks. But you did not tell me the meaning of what you spoke in English language.
I said some akwa ibom to mumu when its come to money
Re: PDP And APC Thugs Clash In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2017
ubongoton:
I said some akwa ibom to mumu when its come to money
Okay. thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: APC Will Takeover Akwa Ibom Like When Hitler Invaded Poland – Akpabio / President Buhari Salutes General Gowon At 86, Calls Him A Gallant Soldier / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.