Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead (87553 Views)

Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Photos From The Burial Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Nobody: 8:29am On May 30, 2017
Princedapace:

So wetin make the SARs guy do? As the stupid boy dey approach him while the sars guy kept moving backward and the stupid boy kept coming to fight him and insult him..

So the sars guy for just allow him collect his gun and kill him abi?

U be yeye youth.. Grow up.. Baba.. I will shoot at any yeye who chase me like that guy chased the Sara officer... It is called self defense.. It is allowed.. Next time, don't be stupid.. U can't try such shit in developed world.. U will be gunned down..

I think the fact that Nigerian police officers carry their rifles like a walking stick is the issue, there's no escalation of threat.

Over here by the time an officer has upholstered his side arm, unlocked and retrieved his shotgun from the cabin of his car or worse retrieved his high powered rifle from the trunk of his car then you'll know what's up and fear fear go dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by djlawex02(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2017
So, people wey dey stay for oshodi and shogunle go observe ipob sit at home order...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by tochi8888(m): 8:34am On May 30, 2017
tochi8888:
Two people have just been shot dead in Ago Owu area of Shogunle..... off Ladipo.... you are all warned to stay indoors... this morning.

Details later

I heard Hamburger told one of his boys that was killed to go back and avenge his death..... He should not disgrace him the more.... (all this happened in the land of the spirit) the guy has stood up again.....

Mhen.... jazz dey oooo

I fear this touts and their juju.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dangotesmummy: 8:38am On May 30, 2017
Kamamchukwu:
First Of All That Union Called The Nurtw Should Be Scrapped Because I Dont See Any Benefit From That Rogue Union,They Are Just A Group Of Hoodlums Extorting Under The Guise Of A Union.That Union Should Be Scrapped TEAMSCRAPNURTW#
lmao.how easy

Politicians,especially LAGOS POLITICIANS CAN NEVER ALLOW NURTW TO BE SCRAPPED IN LAGOS. I don't know of other states o but in LAGOS THEY WILL NOT AGREE BECAUSE
1. They're the instruments or machinery through which politicians use to perpetrate or stir violence or rigging or stealing of ballot boxes during election. Just give the leader of the touts 10k and he will raise his boys
2.politicians will never bring out a policy that will not favour them or shoot themselves in the foot.they know what they're benefiting from these touts or who do you think they send to assassinate each other vwhen they're contesting for an elective office
3.why do you think touts always have the effrontery to do illegal stuffs,collect illegal money from conductors,smoke weed in broad day light or assault anyone standing on their way?
4.do you think government doesn't know about their misbehavior
5.did you ask yourself why ambode is after street and road hawkers selling gala,plantain chips or lacasera and he's not after these touts who even pose more security risks and threat than those Hawking?
6.even ambode cannot chase them away. They're that powerful

7.the sad reality is that local thuggery has come to stay in Lagos.as one group of thugs are expiring another group of thugs are appearing. As we speak,go to under bridges ,shanties and garages you will see little boys as young as 9,10 been trained into hooliganism. They're the ones that will come to the streets when their pioneers have expired

While their mates are been taken to schools in their parents cars or public transports,these uneducated kids are in parks learning how to smoke weed and shape,learning how to rape and toughen their voice in line with being a hooligan

Meanwhile as strict and principled as fashola was how come he couldn't get rid of them AS A GOVERNOR OF THE STATE AND/OR AS A S.A.N.

there's more deeper issues to these nurtw that cannot be gotten rid of just like that

They've grown in population,immunity and impunity

Many of them have politicians protection that's why they re not afraid of getting arrested because they know someone will bail them out the next day and that's what gives them the impetus to be misbehaving any how and collect money from shop Sellers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by dangotesmummy: 8:39am On May 30, 2017
tochi8888:

I heard Hamburger told one of his boys that was killed to go back and avenge his death..... He should not disgrace him the more.... (all this happened in the land of the spirit) the guy has stood up again.....

Mhen.... jazz dey oooo

I fear this touts and their juju.
Lmao. What's the name of this your nollywood script you're about to release? cheesy
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by femolala001(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2017
I was lucky this early morning while going to work. Immediately i entered a street to link d bustop(mafoluku) where i can board a bus to oshodi. I just saw a group of touts.
They were up to seven, i couldnt count because i was frightened. I saw one with gun trying to conceal it under his shirt and another with a cutlass.

One of them wanted to approach me probably to rob me but others shouted in youruba "efile! efile! eje ki a ma lo" meaning "leave him! leave him! Let him go, we are late already"

At that point i was completely gone. I feared terrible thing was going to happen.
So they left me, and i quickly ran away, then i saw a boy who has been completely battered by them. When i asked him what happens, he said the touts mishandled him and collected his belongings. That was when i realised that GOD just saved me. The boy was surprised that they didnt touch me when i told him hw i was lucky.

The touts have scattered shops and stalls in the area, i overheard some talking about MC Oluomo.

Thank God i survived this.

Pls help me hit like that God spared my life!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by hoebamaa(m): 8:54am On May 30, 2017
All this is so called Agbero as forgotten that one day "money go go market and never returns". Sala as a case study(The former National NURTW chairman Lagos State). Person wey don die don die all na settlement.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by SmartMugu: 8:59am On May 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

These are my neighbors, people I've known for decades. Knew them when they were just young boys growing up the ranks of the NURTW. Everyone around here knows the story.

The thing just tire me.
I lived in Oshodi for almost 2 decades. I attended Mafoluku Grammar School at some point. I left that area about 13 years ago. Those running same stuff back then are probably dead or moved on by now. I think it was Bomboy running things back then in Oshodi. I heard he died. I don't know all these new ones. I know some of my old schoolmates chose to join OPC, NURTW when we chose a different path. I think they'll know these gentlemen you mentioned if they're still alive.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by SmartMugu: 9:04am On May 30, 2017
femolala001:
I was lucky this early morning while going to work. Immediately i entered a street to link d bustop(mafoluku) where i can board a bus to oshodi. I just saw a group of touts.
They were up to seven, i couldnt count because i was frightened. I saw one with gun trying to conceal it under his shirt and another with a cutlass.

One of them wanted to approach me probably to rob me but others shouted in youruba "efile! efile! eje ki a ma lo" meaning "leave him! leave him! Let him go, we are late already"

At that point i was completely gone. I feared terrible thing was going to happen.
So they left me, and i quickly ran away, then i saw a boy who has been completely battered by them. When i asked him what happens, he said the touts mishandled him and collected his belongings. That was when i realised that GOD just saved me. The boy was surprised that they didnt touch me when i told him hw i was lucky.

The touts have scattered shops and stalls in the area, i overheard some talking about MC Oluomo.

Thank God i survived this.
Is Mafoluku this horrible now? What area did this happen?
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by hardbody: 9:10am On May 30, 2017
Jostico:
Bad belle people go dey happy. but na lie e de alive

Are you a hamburger or MC Olumo

I weak come tire join.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by femolala001(m): 9:11am On May 30, 2017
SmartMugu:

Is Mafoluku this horrible now? What area did this happen?
Airport road axis
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Timbuktuo: 9:12am On May 30, 2017
SmartMugu:

I lived in Oshodi for almost 2 decades. I attended Mafoluku Grammar School at some point. I left that area about 13 years ago. Those running same stuff back then are probably dead or moved on by now. I think it was Bomboy running things back then in Oshodi. I heard he died. I don't know all these new ones. I know some of my old schoolmates chose to join OPC, NURTW when we chose a different path. I think they'll know these gentlemen you mentioned if they're still alive.

Na so. Bomboy was the thing in the mid 90s. He's been killed per usual. I recently moved back to Lagos so naturally, my old neighborhood felt like the natural place to go.

Unfortunately, things have degenerated pretty badly. It's really, really messed up. Every young boy is either a yahoo boy, or local thug, or cult boy. It's some crazy madness. You should be exposed to this place in controlled doses.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Nosikebit(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2017
My very close friend who is married to mc oluomo should be very careful this period oo .. head or heads must roll in oluomo's camp
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:21am On May 30, 2017
Mc Oluomo is in UK enjoying with his families there all these ones are in Naija killing them self. Pple no get sense sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:23am On May 30, 2017
Nosikebit:
My very close friend who is married to mc oluomo should be very careful this period oo .. head or heads must roll in oluomo's camp
careful even their wives has incisions on their neck so i guess they are fortified by their husband

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by SmartMugu: 9:25am On May 30, 2017
femolala001:

Airport road axis
Oh wow. I guess it's because of the current tension from Hamburger's death. I heard they're planning a bigger fracas today. Be safe bro.
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by femolala001(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2017
SmartMugu:

Oh wow. I guess it's because of the current tension from Hamburger's death. I heard they're planning a bigger fracas today. Be safe bro.
Exactly wat i heard too.. most shops are locked. Every1 is at alert
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2017
This Golden was a barber then who was taken to Dubai by his Bro in-law to work over there he came back after some yrs, was surprised to see him turned to one chairman to d extend that he was given a chieftancy title. NURTW can never be scrap cos they eat and dine with the Govt. i wish it was during Marwa time, who born dem then. Golden wit Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by femolala001(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2017
I heard they kill "golden"s mum today in return for harmburgers death!
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by hedonistic: 9:31am On May 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Na so. Bomboy was the thing in the mid 90s. He's been killed per usual. I recently moved back to Lagos so naturally, my old neighborhood felt like the natural place to go.

Unfortunately, things have degenerated pretty badly. It's really, really messed up. Every young boy is either a yahoo boy, or local thug, or cult boy. It's some crazy madness. You should be exposed to this place in controlled doses.

I think it depends on the part of Oshodi. The whole of Shogunle, core Oshodi (Akinpelu/Church Steeet/Afariogun axis and environs) and inner Mafoluku are very rough now, but they really don't disturb innocent people minding their business that much. It's still not a terrible place as compared to bleeped up areas like Bariga, Mushin, Shomolu and Orile.

2 Likes

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by femolala001(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2017
SmartMugu:

Hamburgers boys have killed golden's mum...
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by femolala001(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2017
hedonistic:

I think it depends on the part of Oshodi. The whole of Shogunle, core Oshodi (Akinpelu/Church Steeet/Afariogun axis and environs) and inner Mafoluku are very rough now, but they really don't disturb innocent people minding their business that much. It's still not a terrible place as compared to bleeped up areas like Bariga, Mushin, Shomolu and Orile.
My brother i stay in Oshodi. I was born and bred in oshodi. Oshodi is not a good place to stay. Although the tension has been doused down some yeas ago bt it seems election has brought the fracas back.
Sometimes i wonder why i am brought up in this kind of area.

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:43am On May 30, 2017
femolala001:
I heard they kill "golden"s mum today in return for harmburgers death!
they killed the mother yesterday , d brother ran away
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Mintayo(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2017
femolala001:

My brother i stay in Oshodi. I was born and bred in oshodi. Oshodi is not a good place to stay. Although the tension has been doused down some yeas ago bt it seems election has brought the fracas back.
Sometimes i wonder why i am brought up in this kind of area.
What about Charity, Toyota area, is it safe to pass? This evening?
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:44am On May 30, 2017
uchenna5600:
Always on the hit... Try and Grab yours today as today's Fixed is assured as always... MAKE IT REAL... See Detail below
park well jor
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2017
Mintayo:

What about Charity, Toyota area, is it safe to pass? This evening?
u better pass earlier b4 some area boys use d opportunity to snatch things
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Mintayo(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2017
moonloved:
u better pass earlier b4 some area boys use d opportunity to snatch things
sad embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Timbuktuo: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
hedonistic:

Not as bad, but gravitating towards that? Three weeks ago, there was almost a gun fight between 20 something's over a young girl. Gun fight for booty that some third party is screwing for free somewhere else. It's really unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Ekpoma25: 9:51am On May 30, 2017
moonloved:
they killed the mother yesterday , d brother ran away

How come we are having contrary reports on the status of Golden's mum? some say she is still alive..o shocked shocked
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by moonloved(f): 9:52am On May 30, 2017
Ekpoma25:

How come we are having contrary reports on the status of Golden's mum? some say she is still alive..o shocked shocked
ok, lets wait till d family announce here whereabout
Re: Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Shot Dead by Ekpoma25: 9:54am On May 30, 2017
Timbuktuo:

No be small tin. But I wan see as Golden go take escape dis gbege. Dem done go murd Golden mama already for Shogunle. Quick quick. Him younger brother done move from area sef. It's going to be a mess for a while.

Modified

His mom is safe. Reports of her murder are false.

Please clarify this your modification. Some say she was murdered. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ikotun, Lagos Robbers Caught And Tortured (Video) / 10 Nigerian Women Who Gruesomely Killed Their Husbands (photos) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.