Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,642 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pregnancy Scare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Scare (1072 Views)

The 50k Girl Guy Pregnancy Scare Was Just A Staged Play..(proof) / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Pregnancy Scare - Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Scare by omega25red(m): 4:30am On Jan 17, 2010
Have you ever had a pregnancy scare  a friend told me he and his girl and i had a scare today. She was freaking out and he had to go get one of those home pregnancy tests which proved that she wasn't pregnant. It was scary for her and he was kinda scared but he wouldn't have been upset if she had been preggos. So i ask have you ever had a prego scare and how did you handle the situation and what was the test result?
Re: Pregnancy Scare by sophy09: 4:35am On Jan 17, 2010
by using a condom
Re: Pregnancy Scare by omega25red(m): 4:38am On Jan 17, 2010
^^^^ clap clap clap very clever go away virgin
Re: Pregnancy Scare by sexyLeamon(f): 4:58am On Jan 17, 2010
I've had a couple scares before and it's really nerve racking and it's just not a good feeling and it took me about a month or so before i was my normal self again it might be different with her but the best thing would probably be to just make her feel comfortable and not push her to do anything she doesn't want to do and i'm she'll return to her regular self when she's ready, i'm sure she's just in shock and should be ok soon but until then just tell her to not rush anything, good luck hope this helped
Re: Pregnancy Scare by THEAMAKA(f): 5:10am On Jan 17, 2010
SUBSCRIBING IMMEDIATELY!!! cool
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
pregnancy scare
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
i'm not scared of pregnancy infact i'm always happy anytym i see well taken care of pregnant women not scruffy lukin.i cant wait 2 carry my own baby as long as i'm having sex "with d ryt kind of guy,i'm married to''.i'm anxiously waitin.once i'm done with my postgraduate degree wot am i still waitin 4,walk down d aisle n afta d whole weddin paparazi carry my own baby.there is dis innate joy i see wen i see women pregnant.n 4 me one of d happiest days in my life is wen my stomach is protuding. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2010
sophy09:

by using a condom
omega25red:

^^^^ clap clap clap very clever go away virgin
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Scare by omega25red(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2010
rokiatu:

pregnancy scare
you know or maybe not, when you use birth control e.g pills and condoms but she still misses or her monthly is late that results in a pregnancy scare.
Re: Pregnancy Scare by sjeezy8: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2010
lol haha

lol no scare but the real deal- This chick i was messin with was cool with this other babe i was messin with and the babe told me that the other girl is pregnant for me and the babe had an abortion. But i never told her that i knew she was pregnant and i never asked if i was the father or not.

But i probably was cause the chick keeps callin me every year since 2006 lmfao. but then again im just a great guy cool
Re: Pregnancy Scare by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol haha

lol no scare but the real deal- This chick i was messin with was cool with this other babe i was messin with and the babe told me that the other girl is pregnant for me and the babe had an abortion. But i never told her that i knew she was pregnant and i never asked if i was the father or not.

But i probably was cause the chick keeps callin me every year since 2006 lmfao. but then again im just a great guy cool

"pregnant for me" just like a nollywood movie. grin
btw,disgusting, are you sure you wanna brag about that?
Re: Pregnancy Scare by sjeezy8: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

"pregnant for me" just like a nollywood movie. grin
btw,disgusting, are you sure you wanna brag about that?

lol haha "pregnant for me"
and i wasnt braggin about anything if your talking about "great as in se-x " i wasnt saying that (which i am wink ) but i was talking about great personality. Like im a great guy in general - im sure alot of exbabes would want to still be with me.

Im a terrific guy i must say,
Re: Pregnancy Scare by THEAMAKA(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol haha "pregnant for me"
and i wasnt braggin about anything if your talking about "great as in se-x " i wasnt saying that (which i am wink ) but i was talking about great personality. Like im a great guy in general - im sure alot of exbabes would want to still be with me.

Im a terrific guy i must say,
FL Gators is getting rich in her grad fund. grin
blah blah, i can read straight through it.
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

FL Gators is getting rich in her grad fund. grin
blah blah, i can read straight through it.

huh? wanna make me rich, Amaka?
Re: Pregnancy Scare by THEAMAKA(f): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2010
FL Gators:

huh? wanna make me rich, Amaka?
i thought you got a nickel or a dime for every time he talked about himself. lol
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
lol I do. Dude is narcissistic.
Re: Pregnancy Scare by sjeezy8: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2010
The world would be a better place if we all loved ourselves as much as I do.
Re: Pregnancy Scare by THEAMAKA(f): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2010
back to topic. . . tongue
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Pweety4me(f): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Poster he better get his babe 2 do anoda test u can never be 2 sure. . . lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Pregnancy Scare by elecktra(f): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
had me one last year twas a terrifying moment,told my ex its like am preggers nd he was so scared the next thing that came to the dumbo's

mouth was "d'you know any competent doctor around" i was so mad i told him to just go and jump in the atlantic that i would takia of my baby alone only

for me to discover days after that twas just a scare boy was i happy ?? nd my  ex hmm story for another day

***thats how he got the title ex***
Re: Pregnancy Scare by Pweety4me(f): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2010
^Lolz gud but u know sometimes they(men) just 4get there brains? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tells Court: My Husband Sleeps With Our Landlord’s Daughter / Relationship Problem. Please Help! / Does He Have Trust Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.