Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Facts About Some Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About Some Ladies (1465 Views)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This / Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Some Ladies by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 29, 2017
1. A gal/lady that does not appreciate little never worth spending much on.

2. Never care about your work or business progress, bros you're just a customer.

3. She's always online on whatsapp, facebook, badoo and nairaland, bros na OYO you dey ooooo.

4. She love clubbing every weekend, that one can never be of gud wife I bet you.

5. She patronise fast food joint/eatery than cooking, just know you're ready sign your death warrant.

6. Last but not the least, she denied you of sex. Bros I pity you, your best friend is doing the job.

Re: Facts About Some Ladies by dingbang(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Which category do you fall under op?
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2017
Especially 1 and 3

1 Like

Re: Facts About Some Ladies by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On May 29, 2017
Ok.
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2017
Romance section should just be renamed Gay section. Where closet homosexuals could come and compare all the things they dislike about women. These topics have been said over and over again, in different lists and ways but the same old bs. Any man who fears anything on that list isn't worthy of the company of a woman.
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2017
habby51:
1. A gal/lady that does not appreciate little never worth spending much on.
even if a gal appreciate what you do,
that's certainly NOT a reason to spend much on her... Its just gratefulness

2. Never care about your work or business progress, bros you're just a customer.
what has the progress of ones job/biz got to do with anything?! Let her care about YOU,
not BS that you try to forget when you meet her.

3. She's always online on whatsapp, facebook, badoo and nairaland, bros na OYO you dey ooooo.
it simply means her man is BORING, nothing wrong with her

4. She love clubbing every weekend, that one can never be of gud wife I bet you.
ARRANT NONSENSE... There Is nothing wrong with clubbing in marriage, its all about what you both desire. If both like to club then let them go clubbing 7days a week, its all good. Same with a babe who is every weekend in church. As if good wives don't club and have fun, lol!

5. She patronise fast food joint/eatery than cooking, just know you're ready sign your death warrant.
if she has enough money to buy take away food often, then she certainly has a maid who can cook at home. To like fancy food is only a crime to poor people who can't afford it

6. Last but not the least, she denied you of sex. Bros I pity you, your best friend is doing the job.
as much as some women open their legs to Any stranger after a trip to fast food joints, some women prefer to remain virgin until marriage... Thanks for confirming which type you are.

FIXED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Some Ladies by lashorrt(f): 1:04am On May 30, 2017
Mtchewww.
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by Nobody: 1:17am On May 30, 2017

Fertilizer for you brain

Dimples182:
Romance section should just be renamed Gay section. Where closet homosexuals could come and compare all the things they dislike about women. These topics have been said over and over again, in different lists and ways but the same old bs. Any man who fears anything on that list isn't worthy of the company of a woman.
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Pray u get such has you desire
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
habby51:

Pray u get such has you desire

Anything less would be an insult
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by starpon1: 3:53pm On May 30, 2017
true talk. one idiot have been in my house since Sunday, do you know that she can't do anything. all she knows how to do best is sleep from morning till night if she wake next thing is to do badoo, Facebook or watsapp even to take her bath I will talk and even push her up from the bed before she do that . I went to the market yesterday and ask her to boil rice only to come back and meet a half done rice I have to pour more water myself to make sure it done well. well she will go tomorrow and that will be the end of our relationship I pity the guy DAT will marry her though
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 31, 2017
starpon1:
true talk. one idiot have been in my house since Sunday, do you know that she can't do anything. all she knows how to do best is sleep from morning till night if she wake next thing is to do badoo, Facebook or watsapp even to take her bath I will talk and even push her up from the bed before she do that . I went to the market yesterday and ask her to boil rice only to come back and meet a half done rice I have to pour more water myself to make sure it done well. well she will go tomorrow and that will be the end of our relationship I pity the guy DAT will marry her though

Oga ooo.
Many of such still exist
Re: Facts About Some Ladies by starpon1: 4:34am On Jun 01, 2017
habby51:

Oga ooo.
Many of such still exist
hmmm I have never seen such a girl in my life before

(1) (Reply)

List What 10naira Can Buy In Your State / Witchcraft Is When You Are Being Offered 500k For Sex / Should A Christian Really Engage In Dating??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.