Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo (78451 Views)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / CBN Reveals How Nigerians Can Own A New Home, Pay Within 25 Years / Natanelflorens Plans 250,000-unit Rent-to-own Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by AyahMartha: 10:22am On May 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

If you guys don't have information on something keep quiet

In my state the project is going on

About 1000 houses are been built in a certain location

Just that it's for civil servants alone

Get your facts rights before talking nonsense

Most of you here are just plain stupid

The person on ftc says something everybody follows in that thinking

I'd bet if they ask you guys the meaning of mortgage you won't be able to provide an answer

Dullardinhos

It hasnt really gotten to that. You should know nairaland by now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by EleazarE: 10:24am On May 30, 2017
jerryunit48:
Believe this at your own peril
Lolzz grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by andyanders: 10:53am On May 30, 2017
Esseite:
Some lies are just disgusting.... really what do these people take Nigerians for?

Exactly on point.It cannot work in this country with the kind of corruption by our public officers. This same project would end up in their hands and they will buy all the available lands with their cronies.

If the government want to be transparent, they should go down to the villages and let the poor within that area be given the so called funds directly.No middleman should be involved and no local government chairman or whatever should be involved.

But for me, it can NEVER EVER work in this country with the kind of leaders that we have.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by ClitRaider: 11:01am On May 30, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Dem don start again o!

na their way... They won the elections with lies and now theyre rulling with lies. Apc is shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by ClitRaider: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Our VeePee has officially ran mad.
Lai Mohammed what have you done to him
your post got me cracked up big time!
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by telleyway: 11:05am On May 30, 2017
Really?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by dabossman(m): 11:11am On May 30, 2017
SmartyPants:

Problem is most of you lack basic comprehension really.

"The same fund will enable us to provide inexpensive mortgages for hundreds of thousands across the country who want to own homes."

Or you don't know how mortgages work?

The wise ones will follow up and this and probably benefit. The foolish ones will remain there shouting "lies, lies, lies". That is how they shouted, some people benefited from Sure-P, some benefited from LagosHoms, some benefited from N-Power, some have benefited from BOI..., and the list goes on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by wisekings: 11:15am On May 30, 2017
get it right. ...its 30,000 monthly payment ....until you finish paying the 50m naira

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:53am On May 30, 2017
jegz25:
don't even know what to believe about 9ja anymore
Naija, is a big scam. Now that's something to believe bro.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 30, 2017
piagetskinner:
he didn't say anyone who earns 30k....bit anyone who can afford 30k....

read them no go gree

Even in 1990, can you buy a house in Nigeria with 30k?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by ofwest47(m): 1:12pm On May 30, 2017
Let's wait and see. Jakande did similar things in Lagos then with 7500 Naira you own a 2 bedroom house then.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by PStacks(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
jerryunit48:
Believe this at your own peril

PDP e-Rat. Wont you guys ever give up?

No room to even test weda or not it will fail or work, you just pronounce it dead on arrival..

ok. Good and ressurect your dead Goodluck jonathan from his dead othuoke to come and bring his own housing policy that would work na.. olodo
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by ladoma(m): 1:27pm On May 30, 2017
if you don't understand someone statement, simply seek clarification instead of calling the VP all sorts of names. what he said is TRUE. BUT CERTAIN CONDITIONS APPLIES. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Houseofglam7(f): 1:36pm On May 30, 2017
ClitRaider:

na their way...
They won the elections with lies and now theyre rulling with lies.
Apc is shame.
Lol
Your name worry o grin
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by newslifeop: 2:00pm On May 30, 2017
Liars
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Paentera(m): 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
omogidi234:

Whaoh! Thanks. I haven't​ done anything with them in 3 years. Was there mismanagement?

I don't have those details, but they're currently facing a liquidity crunch. I'm only hoping they get some reprieve from CBN and a host of other FIs to survive it. Otherwise Depositors' funds will go up in smoke.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by fabolouz1(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2017
People don't understand messages before commenting. What the Acting President meant is that Nigerians who earn 30,000 per month can actually afford homes. Not that the homes are that amount per se but they can owned homes by contributing...
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2017
Paentera:

You're not a builder are you? The builders are the ones who provide counterpart 20% funding while the FG provides 80% to build the house. That was in no way referring to those interested in owning a house.
I'm not, just need to be clarify. On how the 30k which is 20% can be use to get the house and how much is the remaining 80%?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
Dalek:

nope you're getting it wrong, the developer will borrow 80% from the stated banks while the developer will bring the remaining 20% of the project demsef
So where and when is my own 30k usefull?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The 80/20 is between the government and developers, not the consumers.

It's a mortgage and the entry is N30k

I admit that the press release was not well explained but this is a good move.
Thank you very much. I get it now.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 30, 2017
Koleman:
and u are even trying to defend your self... just accept you made an error
You did n't even provide a single explanation and you are coming at me, the truth is u did even know what they are saying. Just because u support APC so everything is good you cant even ask question.
Below is someone that understand and explain it.

EgunMogaji:

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
Gbangbalicious:
which analyze you want again, are you sure you read the write up.........well one thing is reading another is understanding. I am not sure that you understand that 80% will be borrowed by the developer from the n100b that the govt has promised to provide yearly from the n1t budgeted for this kinda project and the other 20% will be made available by the developers themselves......pls know what you are saying, and tell the others. The first page was full of crappy feedback by uninformed people.
You did n't even provide a single explanation and you are coming at me, the truth is u did even know what they are saying. Just because u support APC so everything is good you cant even ask question.

EgunMogaji:

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by thexzy(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
Let"§ be realistic for once 30k cannot buy you a house with just a one-time-payment. But with a 30k per month Installmental payment for let'§ say 20years. You'll see that u must have paid your N7.2Million to the government for the mortgage which is reasonable. Only that those Big headed polithiefcians will hijack this scheme and make it favour them alone.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by PDPGuy: 4:35pm On May 30, 2017
Stickel:

Even in 1990, can you buy a house in Nigeria with 30k?
The houses won't cost N30,000 each. N30k is only the monthly mortgage payment you make towards paying off the true cost of the house, which would be in the millions of Naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by ClitRaider: 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Lol Your name worry o grin
i'm the mofhukin Don-Clitraider. I will fv.ck a bigass bit.ch tonight.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Gbangbalicious: 5:04pm On May 30, 2017
chisco82:

There is no difference between what I said and what that guy said, but it is good that you understand it now.I am not for or against APC I support any party as long as it is for the progress of both the people and the country. may God bless and help our leaders. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
Gbangbalicious:
There is no difference between what I said and what that guy said, but it is good that you understand it now.I am not for or against APC I support any party as long as it is for the progress of both the people and the country. may God bless and help our leaders. Amen.
God bless you too.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Houseofglam7(f): 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
ClitRaider:

i'm the mofhukin Don-Clitraider.
I will fv.ck a bigass bit.ch tonight.
Good for you
Slay King. cool
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Jackossky(m): 2:10am On Jun 01, 2017
omooba969:

The bedrock of your education is definitely questionable. cool

Hahahaha,funny you.

And who made you a connoisseur?....
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Jackossky(m): 2:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Paentera:

No, it just exposes your comprehension shortcomings.

Hmmmm, I Laud your rectitude.

Next
Re: Nigerians Can Now Own Houses With N30,000 — Osinbajo by Jackossky(m): 2:16am On Jun 01, 2017
piagetskinner:

you are funny sir...so if u earn 30k ull use all that money for house abi... na house u go chop?

Ludicrous!isn't it?

I will become the youngest landlord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? / Behold, The Controversial Most Expensive Building In Abuja / Proper Analysis Of Design And Cost Of A Foundation Design For Bungalows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.