Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze (2992 Views)

Jubril Of Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can't be "killed"- Ohanaeze / Buba Galadima: Hold Oshiomhole, Masari Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Biafra: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed –ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Misterdhee1(m): 9:06pm On May 29, 2017
deedeedee1:

Madam, i am not igbo but Yoruba! Osinbajo in power will not add anything to our lives. Instead of all this ethnic superiorty, why not we split and rule ourselves. Just today, i heard an igbo man saying that after buhari's turn, power should be transferred to the them. Is this how a country should be? Should everything be about ethnic sentiments? Nigeria can never move forward at all because we are too diverse. Since we cannot stop all these ethnic sentiments, why cant we just go our separate ways? What have you benefited in nigeria? Is it poor power supply,health care, educational system, or population? cheesy
Anyways i am not igbo but a Yoruba man from ILESHA
Separate ways after more than 100 years? You think it's that easy se? The way to go is federalism. And even with that there will still be minorities. The union was obviously a mistake, but dividing is not the way out.. Too much to lose than gain, if u ask me!
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 29, 2017
drake2000x:
Osinbanjo should use his sense and brilliance as a lawyer to respect himself. You are not dull like Buhari who has no clue about human rights. Biafraans are choosing to stay at home because when they have come out in the past, they have been shot at. Your chances to claim that sit of the presidency you are still acting on is contingent on how you handle this situation, which means the South as a force backing you as they backed GEJ and spoke against the North. Just ignore them and This one day will not hurt your presidency.
You have an absolute right to stay at home tomorrow, but you dont have the right to prevent anyone who doesn't want to stay at home to do so. If you disagree with this you will most certainly get shot

5 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Jabioro: 9:11pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
As for that midget that look like dry fish,he is more clueless than Buhari.
Take am easy ,don't get yourself wounded. the midget voice was heard all over the world today and we are still going to hear more of him always but yours of a giant good for nothing would still be ranting base on your chest beating..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nwakaumu(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2017
It Is you entire yoruba clowns are good for nothing.your oba from Ile ife has been locked up in Abuja by you fulani masters but Osibanjo couldn't bring him out.akpa amu.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:40pm On May 29, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
You are an ibo. You are not Yoruba. You can make your point without the ''I am a Yoruba Man'' nonsense. We are not juveniles here so stop deceveing yourself.

See rhem anyone who doesnt agree with u is igbo.. hehehe
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Flatties: 10:32pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
It Is you entire yoruba clowns are good for nothing.your oba from Ile ife has been locked up in Abuja by you fulani masters but Osibanjo couldn't bring him out.akpa amu.

Enough of that lame rhetoric! Its stale already.
We are not like Ohaneze who will rally behind every Igbo criminal because he is Igbo and claim to be "victimized" marginalized" etc to prevent them from facing the law.
Of the said 'oba' is found guilty of any crime let him face the law. We will not sympathize with any criminal because he's from our tribe!

Let that sink into your okpa akpu oha skull.
Kiss my feet

7 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nwakaumu(m): 10:44pm On May 29, 2017
Igbos:

Enough of that lame rhetoric! Its stale already.
We are not like Ohaneze who will rally behind every Igbo criminal because he is Igbo and claim to be "victimized" marginalized" etc to prevent them from facing the law.
Of the said 'oba' is found guilty of any crime let him face the law. We will not sympathize with any criminal because he's from our tribe!

Let that sink into your okpa akpu oha skull.
Kiss my feet
Your Oba is a criminal.case closed.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Flatties: 10:47pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Your Oba is a criminal.case closed.

Your god and supreme leader is a fraudster.
Case closed

6 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2017
OJUcrook:
Typical ipod miscreant with nothing upstairs except insults. I am not afonja. Afonjas are your tormentors that's why you see them in your nightmares.
Tomoorrow is ipod sit at home. The National assembly will be in session tomorrow. Do you mean to tell me that all ibo lawmakers will sit at home also? So ike ekeremado, stealer odua, hope uzodima and all your ibo senators will also sit at home.

Ike ekeremado, Stealer odua lol !
Laugh wan tear my belle. Chai, some people wicked ooo.

5 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:02pm On May 29, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:
You are an ibo. You are not Yoruba. You can make your point without the ''I am a Yoruba Man'' nonsense. We are not juveniles here so stop deceveing yourself.

Are you his parent ? What will he hide his identity the way liepods do ? Since you don't believe yourself, how can you believe someone else ?
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2017
Totti9:
one day one day monkey go go market e no go return continue making mouth we are watching una

Except the Lord watch Oodua, enemies who watch them do so in shameful vain.

What will a tamed dog that watches a Lion do ?
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja,they speak from both side of their mouth.I thought you treacherous people said that Biafra agitation came up because GEJ lost an election.you Hydraulic soup and motor grease eaters.evil people.

Nwa Osu loafer, the akamu drinker.

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nwakaumu(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2017
Igbos:

Your god and supreme leader is a fraudster.
Case closed
our supreme leader is not in jail.kemi that loquacious yoruba woman has been languishing in port harcoourt prison for the past three months due to her inability to bring 20million naira bail.yoruba ve abandoned her. useless people

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2017
How will they kill people that are inside their house? Na wa o!

Most silly post ever.
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Flatties: 11:38pm On May 29, 2017
Nwakaumu:
our supreme leader is not in jail.kemi that loquacious yoruba woman has been languishing in port harcoourt prison for the past three months due to her inability to bring 20million naira bail.yoruba ve abandoned her. useless people

You don't still get it,
Your brain is blocked.
Smh

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
FFKfuckedBIANCA:

Case of friendly fire here. He is a Yoruba through and through. I can confirm that. Take a chill pill.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by obailala(m): 1:29am On May 30, 2017
...This is coming amid fears over alleged plans by security operatives to open fire on the agitators who shall be observing a sit-at-home to mark the 50th year of Biafra declaration...
How exactly are security operatives supposed to open fire on people sitting at home? undecided

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by nextprince: 4:05am On May 30, 2017
obailala:
How exactly are security operatives supposed to open fire on people sitting at home? undecided

Exactly.
That's to say it won't be a sit-at-home action and the consequences is already being anticipated.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Basic123: 5:56am On May 30, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Afonja,they speak from both side of their mouth.I thought you treacherous people said that Biafra agitation came up because GEJ lost an election.you Hydraulic soup and motor grease eaters.evil people.
yes it is.

GEJ yesterday,BIAFRA today.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Totti9(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What will a tamed lion that watches a dog do ?
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Totti9(m): 6:02am On May 30, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What will a tamed lion that watches a dog do ?
fixed
Re: We Shall Hold Osinbajo Responsible If Any Igbo Man Is Killed – Ohanaeze by Totti9(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What will a tamed dog that watches a Lion do ?
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comrade Oshiomole Is Destroying APC- He Should Resign / Why Yoruba Pdp Must Make Sure Buhari Is Re-elected In 2019 / Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara Has Won The Seat For The House Of Reps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.