Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,677 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer (61619 Views)

Sidi Osho: Professor & VC At ABUAD, Then Demoted To A Dr. At OOU. Then Sacked / University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler / We Sleep In Darkness, Attend Classes Without Bathing – UI Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by gemtlesoul123: 11:06pm On May 29, 2017
Like father like soon worri family
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by buchilino(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
IT SEEMS OYO PPLE HAVE BEEN VERY UNLUCKY WITH D KIND OF ADMINISTRATORS, DEY R GETTING IN RECENT YEARS.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by charlesucheh(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2017
As a top administrator in a university, you can't enrol your child in that same university! Then it means you are a failure!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by banmee(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
Stinson007:
Believe me when I tell you, there is only two option for this; either we divide or we change.. either way it won't be easy but one must happen my brother.. Never loss hope

You just said it. How do a people who are not exposed to the way normal people do things change?
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by kenny5811(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
nigeria nids sumtin like "looters cleansing" instead of biafra agitation nd co.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Trendirabingi: 11:24pm On May 29, 2017
THE ONLY SAFEST ROUTE TO BEGIN TO PLOW IN THIS COUNTRY IS RESTRUCTURING and REGIONALISM.. BY FIRE BY FORCE.. All nigerians have to get up and start the revolution now, nigeria cannot continue like this, the entire politicians, structure and system in this country has failed and can neva work, even if u put obama there.. The mugu don do for nigeria, the kind of government nigeria operates is wat makes ediots like the loop headed vc do anything he likes with so much ignorant abandon.. He cannot help it.... He cannot provide any solution to ui as a vc... Now its even more annoying dat many of this bastards wld still neglectively rub it on the faces of nigerians like poo directly from the anus... Its terrible, n nigeria have, prof . Nobel laureate like soyinka, ppl like ezekwezilis, tunde bakare, proffessionals, doctors, activist, graduates undergarduates, youths, scientist, great actors, musicians reckoned with across d world, with even prominent once in diaspora.. Yet shits like this, n this failed structure and endless impunities are tolerated and allow to continue in this social media age and 21st century.. These are totally absurd... RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY, CHASE AWAY THE SENATE, BRING BACK THE LAND TO REGIONAL CONFEDERALISM LET EVERY REGION GO AND DEVELOP ITSELF AND PAY LITTLE TAXES TO THE CENTER... LET US HAVE SIX MINISTERS FOR WORKS, ONE FOR EACH REGION AND SET THE COMPETITION, LET THE REGIONS BE COMPETIVE N LET UNDERDEVELOPMENT BE EACH REGIONS FAULT, N LETS SEE THE POWER TAKEN BY THE PEOPLE... NIGERIANS!! NIGERIANS!! NIGERIANS!!! THIS MUST STOP... SHINE UR EYES, THE CURRENT NIGERIA IN THE CURRENT STUCTURE HAS EXPIRED AND CANNOT WORK, A FEW ARE JOKING WITH THE ENTIRE 170MILLION MINUS THEMSELVES,. THEY KNOW NIGERIA CANNOT WORK THE WAY IT IS NOW, BUT THEY WOULD NEVA TELL YOU,... THEY WANT TO KEEP LOOTING THIS COUNTRY DRY, SENDING THEIR CHILDREN ABRoad With UR MONEY, ORGANISING BIG WEDDINGS AND ROBBING THE VERY PICTURES ON UR FACES... U CANT KEEP WAITING AND EXPECTING THEY WOULD STOP OR CHANGE ANYTHING.. OSIBANJO / BUHARI MIGHT HAVE THE BEST INTENTIONS IN HEART BUT THEY CANNOT HELP BUT STRUGGLE TO STAY AFLOAT, CAUSE THE COUNTRY IN ITS CURRENT STATE IS A CALCUALTED SCAM, TRYING TO HOLD ALL ITS CORRUPT FABRICS TOGETHER IS A RECKLESS EFFORT... SUCH IS WAT U SEE WITH THE UI VC.. N MANY OTHERS... THEY DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR U CAUSE THEY FINK YOU CAN DO NOTTING, STOP THIS FEW TOUTS NOW,.. ANGRY NIGERIANS, LET IT STOP... LETS CUT THAT BRIDGE AND SET THE SHIPS ABLAZE... NO GOIN BACK... REMOVE POWER FROM THE CENTER IN ABUJA, AND GIVE IT BACK TO ALL THE PEOPLE.. IT IS MADNESS WE HAVE WAITED FOR THIS LONG AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING RUBBISH....... CONFEDERATIONAL STATES/ REGIONALISM... NIGERIA MUST BE REBIRTHED, RESTRUCTURED, NO GOIN BACK GIVE POWER BACK TO REGIONS AND LET COMPETITION BEGIN... NO GOING BACK.. 2019...A NEW ERA SHOULD BEGIN N BIRTH...... NIGERIANS!!! NIGERIANS!! NIGERIAN!! #UNA MUMU DON DOOOOOO

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 29, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Elijah(originally shared by Bada Lateef Olawale)....

'University of Ibadan, Vice-chancellor attended his son's convocation in the US last week.

Today, 29,May, 2017, he ordered the students of UI to vacate the hotels and locked down the school.

If a petty issue like not providing ID CARD to students is still making a University like UI to be locked down. I can say Nigeria is not moving forward'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/alleged-photo-of-university-of-ibadan.html
The question is ,is he the first person to have graduate from UK? No why this cheap blackmail
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2017
VampireeM:
if pmb and co kids could school abroad, then you blaming them professors? They don't care about us. My own is to work hard and give my future children a best life cause if given opportunity most of us would do same thing.
Exactly. The poster on Facebook is an hypocrite. Its not as if the vc is first person to sent his kid abroad. Even our governors do we don't make fuse but because it's vc, they're barking.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nistfrank(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria but their brainless children are abroad
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 29, 2017
doublewisdom:
A VC who apparently sent his son to school abroad because he doubts the standard of his university should resign or be sacked immediately.
Your president that his receiving treatment abroad because of the poor health care should also be sacked also.what's good for ciroma is good for Adekunle
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Siscooh: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
Dear God.... My Idia space. Up UI
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 29, 2017
Antoeni:
It shall never be well with him and his household
It shall be well with him and his household
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Frenchie1: 12:23am On May 30, 2017
Shame on the VC and the educational system of Nigeria..The educational system in Nigeria needs a total transformation. Let's all agree that the transformation starts from the grassroot all the way to university. And, those implementing the transformation to make things better are my problem! they are either ' corrupt 'or don't even have 'certificates ' show for. The youths of Nigeria should hold our leaders accountable. Changes will come...but how soon? Change must or should start from the very top! Reform the health service in Nigeria ! Stop using tax payers money for treatment abroad.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by ofwest47(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2017
A Nigeria University V C has seen that all Nigerian Universities are glorified secondary schools so why will he allow his son to be in one of them though he has raked the glorified secondary school money to send his son abroad to read.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by technicallyrich(m): 1:09am On May 30, 2017
I pity ui student.but the vc wickardoo
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 2:11am On May 30, 2017
This man should be fired, with immediate effect, This APC is so freaking useless
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nnamaka1: 3:23am On May 30, 2017
manmoraskk:
All i wanna say is that they don't care about us.....

Most of us don't know the power/rights we have. Let's Come together in unity with an agreement prayer and see how God will deal with all this strong men for US.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by petitejolie(f): 4:15am On May 30, 2017
lol! he's covered joor. even his president is receiving treatment abroad after making mouth. who no like better tins
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Basic123: 5:21am On May 30, 2017
I've always hated the man

-incompetent

-not vocal

-very poor spoken english

-not diplomatic

-wicked.

Oh,I miss my prof Adewole.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by tomdon(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2017
doublewisdom:
A VC who apparently sent his son to school abroad because he doubts the standard of his university should resign or be sacked immediately.

What about buhari and osibajos children that school abroad
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Folzye(m): 5:57am On May 30, 2017
Imagine yourself been tagged "LEADER" in something you don't believe in
Imagine yourself been tagged "FATHER" around people you do not care about
Imagine yourself been called a "ROLE MODEL" when you do not even have a clue about what you want and what you want to achieve
Imagine been tagged "BOSS" in an organization you only help to produce junk products. only it's financial gains matters to you.

Maybe when the square pegs stop getting into the round holes, maybe then Nigeria will change for the better.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Nobody: 6:02am On May 30, 2017
VampireeM:
if pmb and co kids could school abroad, then you blaming them professors? They don't care about us. My own is to work hard and give my future children a best life cause if given opportunity most of us would do same thing.
Well the problem is that most Nigerians can't! That's why we vote for people to make it their jobs to give the country a good education system. Instead, they take our money and use it to send their kids abroad, neglecting the nation that they're supposed to govern
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by okechukwu101: 7:12am On May 30, 2017
Lol....In Nigeria, these men see it as a thing of pride and competition amongst themselves for their children to have their education abroad.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Shaev7(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2017
Now has anyone got the true definition of Corruption? I always tell people, it's not only to steal billions... Just imagine, VC!

Lobatan.! This is my view of definition on corruption.
If you believe 'Like' if you doubt 'quote'if you are in between, 'share.'
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by polymaths(m): 7:15am On May 30, 2017
doublewisdom:
WHAT OF A PRESIDENT WHO LEFT HIS COUNTRY FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT ABROAD BECAUSE HE DOUBTS HOSPITAL STANDARD IN NIGERIA.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2017
SamOgasco:
That is to tell you that UI as an higher institution of learning is no where to be find, nor been recognized or acknowledge by the VC himself.... So trust no UI, nor any of their products out there. But rather trust The Great Poly (The Polytechnic Ibadan) than to trust that unknown UI as an institution.

Abeg no say I no tell you ooooo.
Is this the English polyibadan taught you? shocked. RIP English.
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Kamamchukwu(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2017
I Am Just Speechless
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:32am On May 30, 2017
Articul8:
Aja mo omo tie fun lomu,omo telomi geje

Abi o
Ati wipe Omo olomo lan ranse detorutoru
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by Codyt(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2017
manmoraskk:
All i wanna say is that they don't really care about us.....
wink wink wink wink
Re: University Of Ibadan's VC At Son's Convocation In US While UI Students Suffer by maxysmith(f): 9:29am On May 30, 2017
I don't knw y people are blaming this man, all parents want the best for their children...even our Governors which of their children schooled or is
schooling in Nigeria. I'm sure if my dad is in his position and he's capable of sending me to sch abroad he would have done the same thing likewise other parents too......i think he's just trying to be a good father and want the best for his children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams / Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.