Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif (48731 Views)

Rumour Has It: Pogba Meets With Zidane As Man United Eye Cavani / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by AHCB: 10:05am On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
No that's Seun Osewa.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Oladelson(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2017
konkonbilo:
Na Buddhist him be tongue

thanks i guess you're blood related to him grin grin.

ogbo. tongue tongue
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by mmsen: 10:06am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
are you a Christian? Answer first before I know what to say to you.

No.

And even if I was it wouldn't alter the facts of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by mmsen: 10:06am On May 30, 2017
airex:
How about you that pray in English or Hebrew? Do you belong to any of those nationalities? Foolish people everywhere.

I don't pray in English or Hebrew.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by airex(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2017
nerodenero:
The only time you see muslims claiming holy is the ramadan month. What happens to other months?

I'd have preferred he bears Saul Pogba and not Paul.
As na u born am why u no go change d name?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Duru009(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?

No, Muhammad buhari
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by RealAAdekunjo(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2017
my love for Pogba is now beyond the one I have for cr7..... The world best Pogba

6 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by 4dor: 10:08am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Islam... The only religion that makes sense, out of the countless religions out there. I'm proud to be a Muslim...

Unfortunately, you can't claim to be a proud Muslim, if you bellitle or show disrespect towards other religions. This is evident in the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Please take time to read this

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/207/viewall/tolerance-of-prophet-towards-other-religions/

“Allah does not forbid you to be just and righteous towards those who did not go into battle against you (over matters of faith), and did not expel you from your homes. Deal with them justly. Allah loves those who are just.”

The Holy Quran, Chapter 60, Verse 8

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by zabuur: 10:11am On May 30, 2017
More Muslim players

Granit Xhaka - Arsenal
Mesut Ozil - Arsenal
Shkodran Mustafi - Arsenal
Mohammed Elneny - Arsenal
Islam Slimani - Leicester
Riyadh Mahrez - Leicester
Ahmed Musa - Leicester
Lewis Grabban- Bournemouth
Admit Begovic - Chelsea
Baba Rahman - Chelsea
N'golo Kante - Chelsea
Traore- Chelsea
Kurt Zouma - Chelsea
Bakary Sako - C. Palace
Emre Can - Liverpool
Saido Mane- Liverpool
Mamadou Sakho - Liverpool
Bacary Sagna - M. City
Ilkay Gundogan - M. City
Yahya Toure - M. City

Others are Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj, Xhedran Shaqiri and a lot more. Just in the EPL alone

10 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by hadjipapiey(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2017
Oladelson:
alryt o.

but is he really a muslim?

as in PAUL na?

No, ATHEIST

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by hadjipapiey(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2017
zabuur:
More Muslim players

Granit Xhaka - Arsenal
Mesut Ozil - Arsenal
Shkodran Mustafi - Arsenal
Mohammed Elneny - Arsenal
Islam Slimani - Leicester
Riyadh Mahrez - Leicester
Ahmed Musa - Leicester
Lewis Grabban- Bournemouth
Admit Begovic - Chelsea
Baba Rahman - Chelsea
N'golo Kante - Chelsea
Traore- Chelsea
Kurt Zouma - Chelsea
Bakary Sako - C. Palace
Emre Can - Liverpool
Saido Mane- Liverpool
Mamadou Sakho - Liverpool
Bacary Sagna - M. City
Ilkay Gundogan - M. City
Yahya Toure - M. City

Others are Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj, Xhedran Shaqiri and a lot more. Just in the EPL alone

May ALLAH bless you my brother

7 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by GOFRONT(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2017
Let us Remember say Nobody holy pass
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Ekuru: 10:17am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Islam... The only religion that makes sense, out of the countless religions out there. I'm proud to be a Muslim...
I quoted you but decided to let you be.
Even at that, stick to your religion and avoid controversial comments because other religions see the opposite of your claim here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by egokudiowomoney: 10:17am On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
No is Drogba

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by colbankz(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2017
Respect55:
He made the wrong choice
when ll u learn to respect oda pples opinion and choice

5 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by tolexy123: 10:20am On May 30, 2017
This religion sef... "religion of peace" they call it
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by willibounce1(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2017
The cleric looks like nnamdi kanu.. was surprised..thought he has converted from Jew to Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by HeGeMon(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2017
No oo is Taye Taiwo
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by lusty74: 10:23am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:

Can u throw more light on this your claim or are you just ranting
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Oladelson(m): 10:25am On May 30, 2017
hadjipapiey:

No, ATHEIST

thanks bro, i guess yu guys are blood related shebi grin grin?

oogbo wink
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2017
mmsen:

How does it 'make sense'?

You live in Africa but scrape your head on the carpet and face Mecca to pray. Where is the logic in that?

You live in Africa but are forced to recite prayers in Arabic - are you an Arab?

Really

What is then SENSE to you?

Living a sinful life while gullibly believing that a Capenter son who died (in far away Middle-East Isreal) 2000 years ago has taken responsibility for your sinful deeds

NONSENSE!

You lot don't cease to amaze me.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by pagorino(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
>: no he is Lionel messi

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Anas4sure(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2017
Respect55:
He made the wrong choice
laugh....E dey pain u
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On May 30, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by ksbusari(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2017
I hope and and pray the Imam tells him his hairstyle is not acceptable in Islam
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Heymorse(m): 10:31am On May 30, 2017
This guy black sha
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Nobody: 10:31am On May 30, 2017
masha Allah...welcum to islam
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by MrOwonikoko: 10:32am On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
At all oo. That is Yobo.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2017
4dor:

Unfortunately, you can't claim to be a proud Muslim, if you bellitle or show disrespect towards other religions. This is evident in the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Please take time to read this

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/207/viewall/tolerance-of-prophet-towards-other-religions/

“Allah does not forbid you to be just and righteous towards those who did not go into battle against you (over matters of faith), and did not expel you from your homes. Deal with them justly. Allah loves those who are just.”

The Holy Quran, Chapter 60, Verse 8

How does his (innocent) statement belittle other Religion?

Just asking.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by osusuallstars: 10:35am On May 30, 2017
is he a head slammer? why answering paul. no wonder AL SHABAB, MUJAHEEDEN, BH, ISIS, AL QUEDA,FULANI HERDSMEN,supporter of APC, HEZIBOLLA, ETC ARE GETTING ARMS AND WELL FUNDED.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by abbeyty(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
Good guy, but we are expecting better performance from you next season

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by omusiliyu(m): 10:35am On May 30, 2017
Antina:
Cool

Masha Allah... ManU fans will like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Outfit To GloCAF Awards 2016 (pics) / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) / Ronaldo Borrows Doctor's Phone To Check Facial Injury On Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.