Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif (48751 Views)

Rumour Has It: Pogba Meets With Zidane As Man United Eye Cavani / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Donsammi(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Islam... The only religion that makes sense, out of the countless religions out there. I'm proud to be a Muslim...

really?
Isis
boko etc...

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by wizod(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Islam... The only religion that makes sense, out of the countless religions out there. I'm proud to be a Muslim...
words from a blind bat

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
Ekuru:

I quoted you but decided to let you be.
Even at that, stick to your religion and avoid controversial comments because other religions see the opposite of your claim here.

Countess number of times Christians proclaim Jesus the only true way, have you ever quote or attack them for that?

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Vickiweezy(m): 10:37am On May 30, 2017
xreal:

No, Apostle Suleiman.

Savage grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Lukay99: 10:38am On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
I have placed him where he belongs from now on

Hey, don't forget me. I'm also a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by wizod(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
badboy92:
no its TB Joshua
another idiot on nairaland
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
lusty74:

Can u throw more light on this your claim or are you just ranting

Would you attention have been attracted if it were a Christian saying same of Christianity?

Be honest.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2017
lusty74:

Can u throw more light on this your claim or are you just ranting

Would your attention have been attracted if it were a Christian saying same of Christianity?

Be honest.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by MoraxLanre(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
No, That's Is Eric Baily.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Kassidy90(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
I have placed him where he belongs from now on
He doesn't even know u exist....

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by ApolitiCal: 10:45am On May 30, 2017
Respect55:
He made the wrong choice
You must be very stupid. Are you God? Who are you to say he made a wrong choice? Get sense

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by kibra4u(m): 10:45am On May 30, 2017
sobmos:

Keep fooling yourself. You being a muslim dosnt guarantee you heaven after life. And if you really want to know what guarantees you heaven. Ask.........
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Kassidy90(m): 10:46am On May 30, 2017
Respect55:
He made the wrong choice
Leave that to God....

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Ekuru: 10:48am On May 30, 2017
factwriter:

Countess number of times Christians proclaim Jesus the only true way, have you ever quote or attack them for that?
Dude, I see no attack here... the mind of you guys seem to be chained to violence. I only made an observation and read it again carefully. And must I be a Christian before I ask someone to stop controversial comments.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Kassidy90(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2017
kibra4u:

Keep fooling yourself. You being a muslim dosnt guarantee you heaven after life. And if you really want to know what guarantees you heaven. Ask.........
I agree with u on d bolded.... Only being a good Muslim can guarantee anyone heaven no other way...
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by eitsei(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2017
Ekuru:

Dude, I see no attack here... the mind of you guys seem to be chained to violence. I only made an observation and read it again carefully. And must I be a Christian before I ask someone to stop controversial comments.
how does his comments show his mind is chained to violence?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Sunnah1(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2017
Oladelson:
alryt o.
but is he really a muslim?
as in PAUL na?
Is Apostle Suleman Johnson a Christian? as in SULEMAN na?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Hemdy4jazz: 10:54am On May 30, 2017
How does it 'make sense'?

You live in Africa but scrape your head on the carpet and face Mecca to pray. Where is the logic in that?

You live in Africa but are forced to recite prayers in Arabic - are you an Arab?[/quote]

and who force you to use the queen language to spit rubbish on nairaland
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Oladelson(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2017
Sunnah1:

Is Apostle Suleman Johnson a Christian?
as in SULEMAN na?

oga this is a short story about apostle suleman johnson okay?

It's widely believed that a few Prophets went from Warri and came to Benin City, Nigeria (the place of Johnson’s birth) with a certain message from Lord. His parents wanted to know what that message was, the Prophets said that God told them a prophet who would minister in God’s presence had been born. Johnson’s parents did not want to listen further as they were Muslims and did not want the possibility of their son to leave their fold.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Tecno66: 11:00am On May 30, 2017
mmb:
lalasticlala
The British secret police, M16, need to keep an eye on him because the way this guy switch from being gentlemen is quite unpredictable.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Otradearena: 11:01am On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by blingxx(m): 11:02am On May 30, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Book haram

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Ibrahimfago: 11:03am On May 30, 2017
Respect55:
He made the wrong choice
and what choice is that?
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Tecno66: 11:05am On May 30, 2017
mmb:
lalasticlala
He must have secretly rejoiced after the Manchester bombings.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by blingxx(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2017
zabuur:
More Muslim players

Granit Xhaka - Arsenal
Mesut Ozil - Arsenal
Shkodran Mustafi - Arsenal
Mohammed Elneny - Arsenal
Islam Slimani - Leicester
Riyadh Mahrez - Leicester
Ahmed Musa - Leicester
Lewis Grabban- Bournemouth
Admit Begovic - Chelsea
Baba Rahman - Chelsea
N'golo Kante - Chelsea
Traore- Chelsea
Kurt Zouma - Chelsea
Bakary Sako - C. Palace
Emre Can - Liverpool
Saido Mane- Liverpool
Mamadou Sakho - Liverpool
Bacary Sagna - M. City
Ilkay Gundogan - M. City
Yahya Toure - M. City

Others are Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj, Xhedran Shaqiri and a lot more. Just in the EPL alone

wow...I didnt know that many of this players were Muslims ... thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by NabeelAbu: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
true talk oo bro. let wailers go to hell because of Pogba God bleeess you Poooo.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by zabuur: 11:10am On May 30, 2017
hadjipapiey:

May ALLAH bless you my brother

Aamin. And you and your household too

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by blingxx(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2017
osusuallstars:
is he a head slammer? why answering Paul. no wonder AL SHABAB, MUJAHEEDEN, BH, ISIS, AL QUEDA,FULANI HERDSMEN,supporter of APC, HEZIBOLLA, ETC ARE GETTING ARMS AND WELL FUNDED.

are you done undecided ? ..
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by zabuur: 11:22am On May 30, 2017
mmsen:

How does it 'make sense'?

You live in Africa but scrape your head on the carpet and face Mecca to pray. Where is the logic in that?

You live in Africa but are forced to recite prayers in Arabic - are you an Arab?

You are right my brother. Since you are so sensible with your reasoning, plz how does this make sense as well?
The one you worship or is it the son of the one you worship has to crucified by mere creatures created by the one you worship so as to wash away sins.
Now, I'm confused. Who determines whether something is sinful or not? Who has the final judgement? Who determines who go to hell or paradise? I'm sure you must have answered all those in silence. Then, if who you are thinking is what I'm thinking, why should he then sacrifice his only son to wash away the sins he has control of.

Can your father even beat u if ur house maid breaks something at home?

Does it make sense?

5 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Nobody: 11:24am On May 30, 2017
Fortify yourself for next season bcoz we gon kill dem all..GGMU
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by YaksonFCA(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2017
Interesting.

Enjoy your stay in the holy land.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by 4dor: 11:30am On May 30, 2017
factwriter:

How does his (innocent) statement belittle other Religion?

Just asking.

"The only religion that makes sense"

This doesn't come across as innocent statement, it's what wahhabism sounds like at the early stage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Outfit To GloCAF Awards 2016 (pics) / Ronaldo Borrows Doctor's Phone To Check Facial Injury On Pitch / Ghana Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 24th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.