Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif (48752 Views)

Rumour Has It: Pogba Meets With Zidane As Man United Eye Cavani / Doralie 'Bad' Medina Is Victor Anichebe's New Girlfriend (Photos) / Paul Pogba's Loud Sex Moans Shocks Hotel Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by tommybliss007(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
no dat pasuma wonder

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
I have placed him where he belongs from now on

And what do you mean by this statement? Trying to brew religious sentiments here abi?
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by sobmos(m): 2:17pm On May 30, 2017
4dor:

Unfortunately, you can't claim to be a proud Muslim, if you bellitle or show disrespect towards other religions. This is evident in the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Please take time to read this

https://www.islamreligion.com/articles/207/viewall/tolerance-of-prophet-towards-other-religions/

“Allah does not forbid you to be just and righteous towards those who did not go into battle against you (over matters of faith), and did not expel you from your homes. Deal with them justly. Allah loves those who are just.”

The Holy Quran, Chapter 60, Verse 8
Read the Quran well, it says and I quote " Islam is the only religion accepted by GOD"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by kgmaxi: 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
No na mikel obi
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by WisdomEmekaobi: 2:26pm On May 30, 2017
Never knew Pogba is a Muslim.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Antina(f): 2:32pm On May 30, 2017
omusiliyu:

Masha Allah... ManU fans will like this

Na u sabi tongue
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2017
thebestprice:
i see him converting to christainity very soon, he looks very uncormfortable there

No... he was born a Christian but he just decide now to join her mum; a Muslim. Even though his dad and brothers remain Christians.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by majamajic(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
WisdomEmekaobi:
Never knew Pogba is a Muslim.

He converted

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Islam... The only religion that makes sense, out of the countless religions out there. I'm proud to be a Muslim...

Thats why you guys are bombing everything abi
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Ododoeye0020(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2017
Respect55:
He made the wrong choice
Bleep you man he made the best choice of his life, congratulations paul
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by doctimonyeka(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
No.. Na Dino Melaye baby.....

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Welcomme: 3:30pm On May 30, 2017
zabuur:
More Muslim players

Granit Xhaka - Arsenal
Mesut Ozil - Arsenal
Shkodran Mustafi - Arsenal
Mohammed Elneny - Arsenal
Islam Slimani - Leicester
Riyadh Mahrez - Leicester
Ahmed Musa - Leicester
Lewis Grabban- Bournemouth
Admit Begovic - Chelsea
Baba Rahman - Chelsea
N'golo Kante - Chelsea
Traore- Chelsea
Kurt Zouma - Chelsea
Bakary Sako - C. Palace
Emre Can - Liverpool
Saido Mane- Liverpool
Mamadou Sakho - Liverpool
Bacary Sagna - M. City
Ilkay Gundogan - M. City
Yahya Toure - M. City

Others are Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj, Xhedran Shaqiri and a lot more. Just in the EPL alone

Should I start naming the Christians, Buddhists in England too?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Welcomme: 3:39pm On May 30, 2017
addey44:
Wrong choice? Do you know that former US President George Bush and his daughter have converted to Muslims?
Keep shut and stop lying. Naso ina go dey lie for ina sef up and down. Which george burn turn muslim? Mayb my Dog that I named Bush.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Tisham20(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
no is Paul Okoye
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
Keneking:
I have placed him where he belongs from now on
I swear. No time
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Tisham20(m): 3:48pm On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Islam... The only religion that makes sense, out of the countless religions out there. I'm proud to be a Muslim...
who go say him mama soup no sweet
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Samuelakoji(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
no. Christian Ronaldo
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by 4dor: 4:49pm On May 30, 2017
sobmos:
Read the Quran well, it says and I quote " Islam is the only religion accepted by GOD"

If you look back to my conversations I have not said a single thing about being the only true religion or not. In the days of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) there were other religions and he showed respect towards these people. If he can be that pious and decent who are we not to do same? I suggest you read the Quran well and cure yourself of your wahhabism tendencies.

Please read chapter 109 of the Quran.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by royal231(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2017
Chop am na food

sobmos:
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Software98: 5:39pm On May 30, 2017
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
DeBret:
Is that Paul Pogba ?
No, its Sergio aguero
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15pm On May 30, 2017
Am sure he won't be allowed to play on empty stomach
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by hadjipapiey(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2017
Oladelson:

thanks bro, i guess yu guys are blood related shebi grin grin?

oogbo wink

No, alien brother nii shocked
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by toboint(m): 11:24pm On May 30, 2017
d fact is, am kinda disappointed with all your views concerning this. the news states that P.P met with d Imam of a Mosque in Medina......
do you know what made him have that encounter..?
do you know whether they met at d mosque or at d Imams house....or at P.Ps house....or wherever ??
do you know whether he prayed as a Muslim or not......
pls learn to read well before making assertions.....
thanks
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by yayabu(m): 5:08am On May 31, 2017
Atleast they have a holy month which one is yours holy century? As for pogba unfortunately you are not his father if you go marry u fit get saul.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by segunalasi: 6:46am On May 31, 2017
Na hazard
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Didov1(f): 7:34am On May 31, 2017
factwriter:

Really

What is then SENSE to you?

Living a sinful life while gullibly believing that a Capenter son who died (in far away Middle-East Isreal) 2000 years ago has taken responsibility for your sinful deeds

NONSENSE!

You lot don't cease to amaze me.
....am sure u av a bliv dat d person u jst belittled nw is also one of d greatest prophet in islam....y r most muslims quick to insult christians or jesus when avin an argurment with non muslims,...n sir the person u intend 2 insult is not a christian...smh
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Didov1(f): 7:45am On May 31, 2017
zabuur:

You are right my brother. Since you are so sensible with your reasoning, plz how does this make sense as well?
The one you worship or is it the son of the one you worship has to crucified by mere creatures created by the one you worship so as to wash away sins.
Now, I'm confused. Who determines whether something is sinful or not? Who has the final judgement? Who determines who go to hell or paradise? I'm sure you must have answered all those in silence. Then, if who you are thinking is what I'm thinking, why should he then sacrifice his only son to wash away the sins he has control of.

Can your father even beat u if ur house maid breaks something at home?

Does it make sense?
...nw that d guy isnt a christian whats ur nxt view.....pls dnt jump in2 a conclusion dat anyone who write trash abt islam must b a christian~#peace#
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by chngebeginwthme: 10:10am On May 31, 2017
Nice one Pogba, Masha Allah.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 10:16am On May 31, 2017
Didov1:
....am sure u av a bliv dat d person u jst belittled nw is also one of d greatest prophet in islam....y r most muslims quick to insult christians or jesus when avin an argurment with non muslims,...n sir the person u intend 2 insult is not a christian...smh

Get your facts right. The person I referred to is not JESUS.

Prophet Isa (Jesus Christ) did not die on the cross of Calvary, if you are a Muslim you should know that already.
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by Didov1(f): 11:06am On May 31, 2017
factwriter:

Get your facts right. The person I referred to is not JESUS.

Prophet Isa (Jesus Christ) did not die on the cross of Calvary, if you are a Muslim you should know that already.
.too bad m nt a muslim...christian n muslim av dif bliv abt jesus christ,.al what m sayin is this,u shouldnt b quick to insult christians or their bliv wen aving an argument wit a non muslim..nt everyone who insult islam r christians....d guy u were refering to is nt a christian.#peace#
Re: Paul Pogba Meets Imam Of Medina Mosque Huzaif by factwriter(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2017
Didov1:
.too bad m nt a muslim...christian n muslim av dif bliv abt jesus christ,.al what m sayin is this,u shouldnt b quick to insult christians or their bliv wen aving an argument wit a non muslim..nt everyone who insult islam r christians....d guy u were refering to is nt a christian.#peace#

Thank you. Advice heeded. I will be mindful of my diction next time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Outfit To GloCAF Awards 2016 (pics) / Ronaldo Borrows Doctor's Phone To Check Facial Injury On Pitch / Ghana Vs Portugal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (2 - 3) On 24th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.