Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Abu Zaria Admission Threads - Education (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Admission Threads (78540 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Abu Zaria Admission List.pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2019
Fayos1:

You original Jamb result, state of origin, birth certificate, Ssce result, primary school certificate
Must the O-level result be original? Is it mandatory for all of us to be present on Monday?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Itzqueen218(f): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2019
iceboy4752:
Thanks. Wishing you success in second batch.
thank you....
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2019
iceboy4752:

Is that all?
Those are the required documents to present. Well,last year, some departments(biochemistry for example) requested for post utme result slip in addition. Aside that, you're good to go. Don't forget the Ssce scratch card too

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2019
mujibson:
Must the O-level result be original? Is it mandatory for all of us to be present on Monday?
. Well, because of the strike, school's not in session and a definite registration period has not been announced so It's important you're there on Monday. Original documents are required.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by spiritualmubi: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2019
mujibson:
you can use the printout, I used it during my time, it is acceptable. Congrats all of ya! welcome to the world of naturally ahead...
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fayos1:
. Well, because of the strike, school's not in session and a definite registration period has not been announced so It's important you're there on Monday. Original documents are required.
Thank you sir
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
spiritualmubi:
you can use the printout, I used it during my time, it is acceptable. Congrats all of ya! welcome to the world of naturally ahead...
I really appreciate sir. Thanks
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fayos1:

Those are the required documents to present. Well,last year, some departments(biochemistry for example) requested for post utme result slip in addition. Aside that, you're good to go. Don't forget the Ssce scratch card too

Hmm. My scratch card is missing o. I did a printout last year thinking I'd be admitted. Is it possible to get another one please?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
iceboy4752:

Hmm. My scratch card is missing o. I did a printout last year thinking I'd be admitted. Is it possible to get another one please?
A used scratch card isn't usually accepted... Get a new one. It's sold at cafés
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
mujibson:
I really appreciate sir. Thanks
Congrats man
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fayos1:

Thank you sir.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Fayos1(m): 4:22am On Jan 04, 2019

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by musty001: 8:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Pls guys why is the site,
putme.abu.edu.ng not going through na??
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2019
musty001:
Pls guys why is the site,
putme.abu.edu.ng not going through na??
It was hacked according to rumours.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by musty001: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2019
Thanks Sir
iceboy4752:

It was hacked according to rumours.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Crackthebrain: 3:13am On Jan 11, 2019
pls guys,when is second list coming out :
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Isahalbash(m): 3:57am On Jan 11, 2019
Fayos1:

Not really, unless you must have used it up to 5times.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Ademola47(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Please I need info on Abu admission and post Utme (how it's set) because am considering choosing it instead of ui
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ademola47:
Please I need info on Abu admission and post Utme (how it's set) because am considering choosing it instead of ui
If you are from the south or west and you wish to apply for courses like medicine, Engineering and law if you cannot score minimum of 280 in JAMB and 300+ in post UTME don't bother yourself and peacefully choose UI.Admission here is not easy for we Westerners ooooo,it's only God that saves me.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by samzyswaggz: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
If you are from the south or west and you wish to apply for courses like medicine, Engineering and law if you cannot score minimum of 280 in JAMB and 300+ in post UTME don't bother yourself and peacefully choose UI.Admission here is not easy for we Westerners ooooo,it's only God that saves me.

Please how is Direct entry admission, i check the thread, didn't see anybody admitted through DE
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

Please how is Direct entry admission, i check the thread, didn't see anybody admitted through DE
DE chances is also slim but if you have good A level point and you apply for not too much competitive course,you might be admitted.
The surest way is to go for SBRS,but it's likely you won't be given the course you applied for.
I will advice you to obtained JAMB for too so that you will have double chance but don't choose ABU for UME try other university. Wish you the Best!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by samzyswaggz: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
DE chances is also slim but if you have good A level point and you apply for not too much competitive course,you might be admitted.
The surest way is to go for SBRS,but it's likely you won't be given the course you applied for.
I will advice you to obtained JAMB for too so that you will have double chance but don't choose ABU for UME try other university. Wish you the Best!

I had distinction 3.68. ND in computer engineering. What are my chances to continue computer engineering at Abu
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

I had distinction 3.68. ND in computer engineering. What are my chances to continue computer engineering at Abu
first of all which state are from? if you are from northern state you will be given but if you are not from northern state you will be given related courses like communication engineering, water resources engineering or metallurgy and material engineering. You have very good chance I'm just telling you the likely courses you might be given if you are not given computer engineering.
Once again you have a very good chance!! if I'm to gauge you have 80% chance.
Also,try your Chance too through UTME by choosing another university aside ABU.
Wish you the best!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
Lol, experience the best teacher is the one speaking here. Thank God you didn't learn in the other way. Admission is not in anyway easy for us southerners here in Abu. I'm a newly admitted Civil engineering candidate from OYO state. The journey wasn't easy at all. It's neither for the strong nor for the swift, it's for those who God showeth His infinite mercy. Alhamdullilah. I had 318 and 290 in jamb and putme respectively. May I knw ur scores, state and course offered as well?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
mujibson:
Lol, experience the best teacher is the one speaking here. Thank God you didn't learn in the other way. Admission is not in anyway easy for us southerners here in Abu. I'm a newly admitted Civil engineering candidate from OYO state. The journey wasn't easy at all. It's neither for the strong nor for the swift, it's for those who God showeth His infinite mercy. Alhamdullilah. I had 318 and 290 in jamb and putme respectively. May I knw ur scores, state and course offered as well?
I applied for electrical engineering, scored 292 in JAMB and 307 in post JAMB.I'm from Osun
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

My bro I would rather you found a university your region and apply jejely. The quota system of admission which Abu adopt is not in anyway favourable to non-northerners. A lot of southern candidates I knw were not offered via D.E too except a guy who was given LIS with 12 points (IJMB). You may try ur luck though.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
mujibson:
it's like we know each other, we met in the Suleiman mosque during registration.I don't want to mention your name cos this is faceless forum.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
I applied for electrical engineering, scored 292 in JAMB and 307 in post JAMB.I'm from Osun
Nice meeting you then Osun boy. Or have we met before?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
it's like we know each other, we met in the Suleiman mosque during registration.I don't want to mention your name cos this is faceless forum.
Lol, we've met truly.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by samzyswaggz: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
first of all which state are from? if you are from northern state you will be given but if you are not from northern state you will be given related courses like communication engineering, water resources engineering or metallurgy and material engineering. You have very good chance I'm just telling you the likely courses you might be given if you are not given computer engineering.
Once again you have a very good chance!! if I'm to gauge you have 80% chance.
Also,try your Chance too through UTME by choosing another university aside ABU.
Wish you the best!

Am from Kogi state

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

UK Pervert Teacher Who Forces Pupils' Hands Down Her Trousers Jailed / List Of Professional Bodies (exams) In Nigeria / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.