Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Abu Zaria Admission Threads - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Admission Threads (78885 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Abu Zaria Admission List.pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by KabirusaniDk(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Pls all those who applied Through Direct Entry and IJMB should visit A.B.U portal and Upload their points..

Thanks
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by lilGiant(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Its seems like Comp Eng isnt yet out on jamb caps, can anybody confirm it pls.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
lilGiant:
Its seems like Comp Eng isnt yet out on jamb caps, can anybody confirm it pls.
I haven't seen, but a guy claimed that his friend from Cross River with 246 got admitted. I don't know how true the assertion is.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by lizychimamanda(f): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please what about DE, has anyone been given admissions
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
lizychimamanda:
Please what about DE, has anyone been given admissions
Not yet!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Olami099(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cry no more, Gain Admission into 200 Level university thru IJMB/JUPEB
Are you tired of seeking for admission for so long and haven't been admitted yet even despite passing jamb and not offered admission into the university of your choice? We've got a solution to this @ GHAZAL CONSULT AND EDUCATIONAL SERVICES (GCES) ILORIN.
Call: 08065928148
Merit of A LEVEL (IJMB) PROGRAMME Over JAMB.
Cry no more, GAIN ADMISSION into 200level through an IJMBE A‘level program into any University of your choice without JAMB. The good news for admission seekers like you is that you don’t have to wait for another JAMB before you gain your admission, not even to 100level but 200level of University of your Choice.
IJMBE is an A’LEVEL program that means (Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination) moderated by Ahmadu Bello University (A.B.U), Zaria with CENTER AFFILIATED in Ilorin. It is a 9months intensive program, IJMB program is just like you are in 100level and is designed in such a way that candidates with deficiencies in English and Mathematics in their O’ level results can still participate. And unlike JAMB results which expires every year, A‘Level results are just like your WAEC or NECO results which doesn’t expire and it can also be used in securing admission abroad.
Application forms are now on sale @ IJMB study Centre in Ilorin, Kwara State or Online via our website.
NOTE: Sales of IJMB form is available online. You don't have to come down to ILORIN to obtain form. Hurry now to purchase your form as you are guaranteed a place in 200Level in any universities of your choice.
WHO CAN APPLY?
•OND/NCE student which result is not up to standard (good enough) to secure admission into university
•Student seeking admission into any university
•Student who fail JAMB/post JAMB exam
•Student who pass JAMB/post JAMB but unable to get admission
•Student who did not sit for JAMB exam at all
•Student with deficiency in English and Mathematics
•Student who just graduated from SSS 3
•Student awaiting results
IJMB ACCEPTABILITY: All universities in Nigeria accept IJMB.
NB: Hostels are in the school premises which make it convenient and easy for students to attend lectures regularly without stress.
For more information or registration,
Whatsapp: 08065928148
NOTE: Check Page 4 Of JAMB Brochure Item 2.2 (2) To Confirm IJMB As A Requirement For University Admission. REGISTER NOW!!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by RectusAbdominis(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Mykelpato(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2018
Please someone should helptne with information on the school fees of ABU zaria for Distance learning students.

I'm an aspirant and seriously need more information from students.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 5:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Join the official Facebook group of the 2018/2019 Ahmadu Bello University aspirants with the link below:
https://m./140958503279732?multi_permalinks=263088647733383&_rdr
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
@erenax
Bro, is it true that all the aspirants admitted through CAPS last year were admitted by ABU?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Valentine1818: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
Now the question going on in some of Abu returning student is, Will the management add money to our School fees. And those who is aspiring for the school will also be asking their own question like, How much is ABU Zaria School fees. Now the newly admitted student will on their own side asking of Abu school fees portal and how much is acceptance fee.

So because of this questions, i will Make sure am going to give all the answer and make the amount of abu school fees to everybody. Today we will be looking into three different ABu Zaria programme school fees.

The programmes are:

Abu Zaria Undergraduate School Fees
Abu Zaria postgraduate school fees
& Part-time School Fees
abu zaria school fees
ABU ZARIA UNDERGRADUATE SCHOOL FEES
As we all know that the school fees of the returning student and the new student will never be the same. However i will be looking fully on freshers. Acceptance fee is a fee that you must pay to any university as a first-year student/fresher denoting that you have accepted the course and in general the admission that has been offered to you by the school.

Click to continue reading
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by erenax: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
iceboy4752:
@erenax
Bro, is it true that all the aspirants admitted through CAPS last year were admitted by ABU?

Yes
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
erenax:

Yes
Wow! Thanks.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
@barackodam
Please sir, do you have any idea why the admission is being delayed? I was told that it is because of the strike, but other universities, obviously registered under ASUU keep releasing their lists despite the ongoing strike.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
@lilGiant Have you been admitted?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 6:57am On Dec 15, 2018
iceboy4752:
@barackodam
Please sir, do you have any idea why the admission is being delayed? I was told that it is because of the strike, but other universities, obviously registered under ASUU keep releasing their lists despite the ongoing strike.

I've always known ABU to be a very very strong ASUU member. I know about 3 schools that did convocation amidst the strike, ABU never did theirs. It's unsurprising they're not talking about admission. The year I applied was when ASUU went on 6 months strike, back in '13, almost all the schools I knew then wrote p.utme amidst the strike, ABU never did, till the strike was called off, so, when it comes to ASUU, ABU is always in full compliance

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by lilGiant(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2018
iceboy4752:
@lilGiant
Have you been admitted?
Yes I was given Agric Eng
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by lilGiant(m): 7:35am On Dec 15, 2018
what of you?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2018
barackodam:

I've always known ABU to be a very very strong ASUU member. I know about 3 schools that did convocation amidst the strike, ABU never did theirs. It's unsurprising they're not talking about admission. The year I applied was when ASUU went on 6 months strike, back in '13, almost all the schools I knew then wrote p.utme amidst the strike, ABU never did, till the strike was called off, so, when it comes to ASUU, ABU is always in full compliance
OMG! So if the strike extends till August 2019 (God forbid!) they won't still release it?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
lilGiant:
what of you?
Yes bro, I applied for Civil Law and I was admitted.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2018
iceboy4752:

OMG! So if the strike extends till August 2019 (God forbid!) they won't still release it?

I can't say, but won't be surprised if they don't

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by tohmmey(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please what are the criterias for studying MBBS in ABU Zaria. I'm choosing in the next jamb
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
barackodam:

I can't say, but won't be surprised if they don't
But by the way, I heard that the non-academic staff are responsible for handling the admission, and I know they aren't under ASUU.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
iceboy4752:

But by the way, I heard that the non-academic staff are responsible for handling the admission, and I know they aren't under ASUU.

You probably heard wrong. Senate does, and that's SSANU. and they're very much ASUU

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2018
barackodam:

You probably heard wrong. Senate does, and that's SSANU. and they're very much ASUU
Ok, if you don't mind please let me ask you another question. Since one candidate is taken from non-catchment states, how does ABU handles the admission of candidates from states like Ebonyi and Cross River, which are not catchments areas but ELDS states?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 7:31am On Dec 16, 2018
tohmmey:
Please what are the criterias for studying MBBS in ABU Zaria. I'm choosing in the next jamb
MBBS is a highly competitive course. In order to boost your chances of an admission high, you have do score high in your JAMB and PUTME.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by tohmmey(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2018
iceboy4752:

MBBS is a highly competitive course. In order to boost your chances of an admission high, you have do score high in your JAMB and PUTME.
OK thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
iceboy4752:

Ok, if you don't mind please let me ask you another question. Since one candidate is taken from non-catchment states, how does ABU handles the admission of candidates from states like Ebonyi and Cross River, which are not catchments areas but ELDS states?

no idea. but i suppose it's still 1 per department. but i can't say with utmost certainty

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 7:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
As much as I so much love Abu. Her way of doing things sometimes piss me off. It took her "years" before releasing E-postutme exam results. It's now about "centuries" now, no list has been released. Being a strong member of ASUU is not even justifiable enough for me. UI, UNIBEN, UNILAG are as strong if not stronger, yet they do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 1:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
mujibson:
As much as I so much love Abu. Her way of doing things sometimes piss me off. It took her "years" before releasing E-postutme exam results. It's now about "centuries" now, no list has been released. Being a strong member of ASUU is not even justifiable enough for me. UI, UNIBEN, UNILAG are as strong if not stronger, yet they do the needful.
Ah swear! My study of the past admission threads shows that ABU never had a dilatory admission like this. I wish it just happened last year or years ago.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
barackodam:

no idea. but i suppose it's still 1 per department. but i can't say with utmost certainty
Thanks for taking your time to explain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.