Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Abu Zaria Admission Threads - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria Admission Threads (79105 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam / Abu Zaria Admission List.pdf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by samzyswaggz: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
mujibson:
My bro I would rather you found a university your region and apply jejely. The quota system of admission which Abu adopt is not in anyway favourable to non-northerners. I applied through d.e and utme, thank God I was admitted via the latter which wasn't an easy route to admission to b candid but surely not as difficult to get as the former (D.e). Let me save the story. I finished with distinction in Civil engineering (3.58) at federal polyede and wasn't admitted. A lot of southern candidates I knw were not offered via D.E too except a guy who was given LIS with 12 points (IJMB). You may try ur luck though.

I had 3.68 distinction and from kogi state
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

I had 3.68 distinction and from kogi state
I think you are good to go bro. Kogi is a catchment state but I'll advice you obtain Jamb form aswell inorder to better your chance of admission. Your state is one of if not the most competitive state as far as ABU admission is concerned. It is sometimes more advantageous coming from non-catchment states than states like Kwara, Kogi, Benue because these states are densely populated. The higher the number of competitor you get, the lesser your admission assurance seems. Anyway I wish you best of luck sir.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

Am from Kogi state
you have a very good chance, ABU do admit a lot of Kogi indigene.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by samzyswaggz: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
mujibson:
I think you are good to go bro. Kogi is a catchment state but I'll advice you obtain Jamb form aswell inorder to better your chance of admission. Your state is one of if not the most competitive state as far as ABU admission is concerned. It is sometimes more advantageous coming from non-catchment states than states like Kwara, Kogi, Benue because these states are densely populated. The higher the number of competitor you get, the lesser your admission assurance seems. Anyway I wish you best of luck sir.

I think I should stick with unilag with all these. Cant be giving myself unnecessary headache on a northern school
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by samzyswaggz: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
you have a very good chance, ABU do admit a lot of Kogi indigene.

Your words still gives hope about ABU. I appreciate it
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
mujibson:
Nice meeting you then Osun boy. Or have we met before? ?
Yes,please modify you post and remove my name. This is a faceless forum.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by ABSAO(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
samzyswaggz:

Your words still gives hope about ABU. I appreciate it
you are always welcome!
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
ABSAO:
Yes,please modify you post and remove my name. This is a faceless forum.
I have.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Tylerfitnesss: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
Abu zaria students. Where are u

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by erenax: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2019
Tylerfitnesss:
Abu zaria students. Where are u

What is it about
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Second list is out oh. Check yours now: https://portal.abu.edu.ng/admission/
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by iceboy4752(m): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
samzyswaggz:

I think I should stick with unilag with all these. Cant be giving myself unnecessary headache on a northern school
Hmm. UNILAG? I hope you have a strong connection sha.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by musty001: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2019
ABU, Zaria second list is out.
Best of luck guys.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2019
Just want to say congratulations to you all.

Hopefully you find your stay in the school worth it, but it usually is overly overwhelming

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by bamidele1406: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
please help me out
can I use this subject combination to study economics or accounting in Abu Zaria.
English
mathematics
economics
commerce
your reply is urgently needed ����
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Tellaoluwatosin(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
mujibson:
Must the O-level result be original? Is it mandatory for all of us to be present on Monday?
mujibson, I will like to have your mobile number bro.

thanks
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Tellaoluwatosin(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
barackodam:
Also, when it comes to catchment state, they use Educationally Less Developed states ish.

Someone from a very local lga has a higher chance of getting than you. Example.

I scored 212, I applied from Kwara State, Offa LGA, I got deflected to Agric Engineering...
He scored 180 something, can't remember, applied from Kwara, Kaiama LGA, he got it.

People from his locality aren't so much educated, compared to those from mine, so, the little ones who want to study are always given the chance to, in hope they can develop their places. I hope you get me?

Big bro,let me have your contact please.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Sokovilla(m): 5:35am On May 11, 2019
mrklock:

Very sorry about that, but that's not true, ABU ZX still remains the only the true Federal University in Nigeria.
A. I Gunda
Ex-Officio ABU-SRC
2017/2018 Academic Session

There are other witnesses to what I said.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 5:49am On May 11, 2019
Sokovilla:

There are other witnesses to what I said.
Bro, what course were you offered in OAU?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Isahalbash(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2019
Sokovilla:
if you aren't a Hausa guy or lady,you better not choose ABU. I scored 271 in Jamb and 290 in post utme and wasn't admitted into pharmacy despite travelling from Ibadan to Kaduna for their post utme. But I know some people with lower marks and were admitted. wise up guys....

So those guys from the south in Abu fall from d sky abigrin

Which kind talk be dis...
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by mujibson(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tellaoluwatosin:

mujibson, I will like to have your mobile number bro.

thanks
zero eight one zero four four two four two six five
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Tellaoluwatosin(m): 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Don't know why this Abu thread is not half as active as
previous years',i really need you guys help..... barackodam, hadiza, fayos and all others, where are you guys !
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Tellaoluwatosin:
Don't know why this Abu thread is not half as active as
previous years',i really need you guys help..... barackodam, hadiza, fayos and all others, where are you guys !

Yes? How may I help?

The school should be starting their exams now, if already they haven't started. Then there's the semester break. There won't be post utme until around September, so, you all have sufficient time to prepare.

Post utme takes place in the school, so you'd have to travel down Zaria from wherever you are.

What else?

1 Like

Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Tellaoluwatosin(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
barackodam:

Yes? How may I help?

The school should be starting their exams now, if already they haven't started. Then there's the semester break. There won't be post utme until around September, so, you all have sufficient time to prepare.

Post utme takes place in the school, so you'd have to travel down Zaria from wherever you are.

What else?
I am graduate of civil engineering from the prestigious federal polytechnic ilaro,ogun state with a cgpa of 3.30 of 4.00. I am a serving corper at Taraba state and would be passing out very soon, I wish to apply for the ABU special admission program, and I have not been able to gather info about when the form will be out ? I will be glad if you can give me a detailed info about the program or drop your contact for better clarification. Thanks in advance.
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by zikTeck(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
please, I applied through Direct entry to study Mechatronics Eng in ABU Zaria and I finished my ND from Fed poly Auchi, Edo state and i had upper credit. please, what are my chances of getting admission. Thanks
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by LaMujer: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by LaMujer: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tellaoluwatosin:

I am graduate of civil engineering from the prestigious federal polytechnic ilaro,ogun state with a cgpa of 3.30 of 4.00. I am a serving corper at Taraba state and would be passing out very soon, I wish to apply for the ABU special admission program, and I have not been able to gather info about when the form will be out ? I will be glad if you can give me a detailed info about the program or drop your contact for better clarification. Thanks in advance.

Mail replied
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by barackodam: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
zikTeck:
please, I applied through Direct entry to study Mechatronics Eng in ABU Zaria and I finished my ND from Fed poly Auchi, Edo state and i had upper credit. please, what are my chances of getting admission. Thanks

50/50
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Itzqueen218(f): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2019
Please is the results for the recently concluded ABU post utme out?
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Twirelex: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Itzqueen218:
Please is the results for the recently concluded ABU post utme out?
you'd know by now if it is..
Re: Abu Zaria Admission Threads by Papacypaul(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
barackodam:

Mail replied
na small challenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

See What The ‘tiny Pocket’ On Jeans Is Really For / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture) / 2012/2013 Uniben Admission Hints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.