Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136210 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by modik(m): 11:13am On May 30, 2017
willibounce1:
Nothing serious. It's just a public holiday for hopeless and jobless rascals. As we can see from the pics, the place shut down are in shambles already. Even if they are not shut down, what reasonable activities would be going on there? You can see the rascals playing football. Once it's 2 or 3pm, them go begin open shop one by one. Do they sell mango or fuel in those filling stations I am seeing? Go to banks and companies and show us th senseless compliance by ipod touts. On a second thought, ipods can't work in a bank or any reasonable company...only responsible igbos are qualified to work. Ipods do menial jobs and that's why they are so bitter and hateful. They think biafrua.d will save them from extreme poverty. Tell us what nnamdi kanu does for a living again.

Drinking Panadol(R) for other people's headache!

You keep mocking those courageously standing up against their oppression!

Think!

17 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Searching for ewedu soup

a people who survived this and at the end became one of the richest ethnic groups in Africa,

wow this pictures lead me to belive once you have a will you will have a way and the Biafrans are like the Phoenix,
the mythical bird that dosent die, instead it is reborn from its ashes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by pokipoki: 11:14am On May 30, 2017
That's good. But I think when the IPOB leadership proclaims that all ibos should leave major cities like Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt, Warri and relocate back to IPOB cities that's when they will show how serious they are.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2017
The land of the rising sun

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Luvdk(f): 11:14am On May 30, 2017
Jumbus31:
I don't even pray for Biafra or whatever they call it but if it happens, what would happen to properties of Igbo's around non Biafra zones?
Thief!

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vantage001: 11:14am On May 30, 2017
And btw, IPOB should stop joining all these unstable niger-delta ethnics into the union.
It waters down their cause and make the potential nation highly nonviable. I honestly don't see what they provide, really.
The downside is just too much with militancy and all that BS. The social entropy would be too much to overcome.
If we must form an alliance, it should end at the akwa-cross region. The rest of them should go and create their niger-delta republic or remain with Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by OreMI22: 11:14am On May 30, 2017
Afonja arguing on the fringes of insanity.

It is obvious the people of Biafra are tired of the fake marriage with Nigeria and want to be on their own.
It is their fundamental human rights to choose where to live and who to associate with.

Afonja must respect that.

13 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by pennywys(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2017
megrimor:
God bless Biafra
iseeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by achi4u(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2017
michealdeco:
Ngbuka Nnewi Market under locks and keys
Yes ooooo Nnewi can't disappoint. Anaedo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2017
ehie:

a people who survived this and at the end becase one of the richest ethnic groups in Africa,

wow this pictures lead me to belive once you have a will you will have a way and the Biafrans are like the Phoenix,
the mythical bird that dosent die, instead it is reborn from its ashes.
keep deluding yourself
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 30, 2017
Luvdk:
Enjoy what
Are you kidding me grin

wink hmmm. I am adulting u.

kiss
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by uglyafonja: 11:15am On May 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

Even your brain is shut down. Continue deceiving those not in PH.
Mile one flyover, one mile one market all deserted
portharcout

16 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by toofit007: 11:15am On May 30, 2017
shaibu123:
For me let use this movement to takeover all the states in the south East and have a strong unity.In which we say one thing and carry it through.The so called Igbo leaders are afraid of this movement.If people can obey this stay home,they can as well obey voting a candidate chosen by IPOB, in this we can enhance change in our region immediately. Let start with Anambra state in November and takeover the state.
NO MORE ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND, GET THAT STRAIGHT ITO YOUR EMPTY SKULL.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by sweetilicious(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
austinosita:

Are u also sitting at home wink
I am.But no light.Am equally bored.No movement here.Everyone is inside there house.This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:16am On May 30, 2017
aribisala0:
Just be warned
Biafrans are like the Phoenix, gaining strenght from their sorrows, being reborn frm destruction, just like the jews who survived the holocast, now they are the owners of the new economy. a nation that will survive will survive, no matter what they have gone through

9 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
OreMI22:
Afonja arguing on the fringes of insanity.

It is obvious the people of Biafra are tired of the fake marriage with Nigeria and want to be on their own.
It is their fundamental human rights to choose where to live and who to associate with.

Afonja must respect that.
You are so correct

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vayne(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

We don't have the numbers? Like really? Lol. Nor be me go tell you Lesotho and Swaziland population relative to Urhobo population but know this: Urhoboland alone has enough population to cover both Swaziland and Lesotho!

When you say majority, minority. That concept is relative to every country. Urhobos are majority in Delta State and minority in Nigeria. Igbos are majority in Nigeria and minority in Africa. So as you can see, it's a relative concept. Any ethnicity with more than 2million people is not a minority in the real sense.

But then again, I wish you and Biafra whatever you wish for Urhobos!
with just over 2milion,urhobo will just be anexed by the bordering nation!
I don't wish urhobo bad,but the way you overflogging the issue of dissassociation is damn irritating to we igbos,your approach will lead urhobo to an unwarrantd crisis between urhobo and its neigbouring igboid groups,urhobo is small,don't be decieved so choose your words carefully!

9 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Eazybay(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

That is NOT what I asked you? I repeat again:

Ekuotor vor r'Urhobo Oyin vwon Nurhe.?

I didn't ask for your home town!

Cc:
Sanchez01

So when u said orho vor vwon Nurhe u wea asking for what? My friend just move over, dis is NOT the subject of discourse. U are even hoping u can confuse me with ur funny spelling.

I have made my submission and I don't want to go beyond dat.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by uglyafonja: 11:17am On May 30, 2017
Ekinematics:

Continue spreading lies. Only gullible minds who don't reside in PH will believe your rubbish.
Afonjaman claiming nigerdelta....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by project55: 11:17am On May 30, 2017
Odingo1:

Good for you people, when the time come all the SS tribes that don't want referendum in their soil will be automatically be in Nigeria, the Ijaws and Annangs,Efik will participate,if all of them say no,then they will remain also in Nigeria,is not by force.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by melodyogonna(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2017
Don4eva:

Abakpa nti ike, wallahi, I miss coal city
Boys jst dey play ball for road, you can count hw many shops wey open for the whole nike road, this foolish civil defence, police, neigborhood watch and army dey here dey patrol aimlessly for road wen no shop open.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vantage001: 11:18am On May 30, 2017
aribisala0:
keep deluding yourself
And you will start arguing on another thread that yorubas don't care about biafra and does not deserve IPOB hate.
Look at this thread and weep at your ethnic group who can't mind their own business.

9 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by toofit007: 11:18am On May 30, 2017
Toks2008:

What about Alaba market Ojo Lagos?

I can bet it will be busy as usual....Igbos and disunity since the days of Noah
although the information given by IPOB was lock down BiafraLand not Lagos so if people go about there business in Lagos it is not a crime ,because the order wasn't applicable to Lagos. it is BiafraLand that is the main target.

11 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
doublewisdom:
God bless the SS and SE. Freedom must come!

Igboid SS and SE
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by MEGAWATCH: 11:19am On May 30, 2017
abouzaid:
after the Hausa vs Yoruba clash at ife,only yorubas were arrested including an oba,they're still unjustly detained till today plus many other problems affecting the yorubas but you hardly see them agitate or discuss their problems rather they would be moving from one igbo thread to another spewing hatred over what is not their concern. a famous sage said that "an unexamined life is not worth living"

The truth is that the yorubas are afraid of the Igbos leaving Nigeria because if the Igbos leave,the Yoruba nation will collapse, take it or live it. If you doubt me mention any city the Yoruba can boast of aside Lagos......they are so afraid even more than the northerners.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Mbenny(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
they shouldn't storp ooo they have to continue sitting at home.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 30, 2017
Australopithecus:
No wonder they wanted Biafra,oh boy see bad roads and dirty street every where... The pics shows aba,Onitsha, Enugu. Which mean the state government are not working. Then u wanna leave Nigeria, when your leaders cannot even show a development in your states,. okay
Dear ipob,deal with you leaders before, disturbing yourself bout leaving Nigeria.. The dirty streets even looks like a zoo.. So u moving from the Nigerian Zoo to the Biafran Zoo. Okay that's nice.. Happy Biafra day,to you all.

Show us pictures of your own village

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Qelvin(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Chest-beating as usual. grin. Since you could cajole ur brothers to obey the stay-at-home order, why can't you also prevail on them to leave the supposed 'accursed enclave' for your potopoto region? grin. Believe me, that is one sure way to do achieve ur delusional country.
They are only in your region cause they are survivalist, such is the Igbo spirit; similar to the Jews, Indians, Chinese etc who are everywhere taking advantage of opportunities, heck you will even see an Igbo hustling it out in South Sudan cause it's the adventurous spirit to go out and dominate, subdue economically , and bring back the spoils back home...but of course these alpha mindset is alien to your useless side of the divide, little wonder an average Yoruba man is seen as weak, your women pretty much have the testosterone lmfaoo, man don't let me even start with you today .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by akandi4u(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2017
WHO DARE MENTION CROSS RIVER AND AKWA IBOM AS PART OF BIAFRA?

IF I CATCH U?

JUST LEAVE LEAVE EVERY PART OF THE SOUTH SOUTH STATE AND EVERY PART OF THE NIGER DELTA OUT OF YOUR STRUGLE, OUT OF THIS BIAFRA THING!

WE SOUTH SOUTH DON'T LIKE IGBOS AND CAN NEVER EVER BE PART OF BIAFRA.

I REST MY CASE FOR NOW. TILL THEN!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2017
aribisala0:

Nice pictures you got there Bro, check out mine,whadya think?
haba brother, that's wrong. Those kids had absolutely nothing to do with the war. use common sense and be respectful.you.are only widening the gulf.
Odingo1:

Stop mocking suffering children,that is not healthy, the mods should do something about that, innocent suffering children should not be mocked.
post adult pictures not that of suffering innocent children.
hypocrisy, you've probably done worse. Don't you revel whenever there is a communal crises where women and children are killed in any part of the west? Did you ipob faithful have multiple orgasms from the Ife crisis? continue your tribalistic madness.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by edlion57(m): 11:21am On May 30, 2017
Wetin I'm sure is dat Nigerians are aware dat Biafra is insisting already
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ovokoo: 11:21am On May 30, 2017
Nigerian man surprises mother with car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vChv9iIDw9g

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.