Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136219 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by AHCB: 11:40am On May 30, 2017
PaperLace:
The reason lots of people are at home is because of fear of being harassed not loyalty. They resort to violence when they are not having their way.

It's only market people they can shut down.
If they are not scared, they should enter banks.

Bunch jokers, harassing people, destroying kekes, scattering opened shops and you want them to join you in your struggle. Toor!
This is by far the most brilliant stuff you've ever written, Onyinye.

Keep this up, and we just might be friends... again. tongue
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by ugolinze123(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2017
Total lockdown in the Southeast and Nigeria is already feeling it even their stock market go feel am today.... who say we cant have BIAFRA......God bless BIAFRANS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by bitcoinvin(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2017
Where is IPOBexposed?..Come and tell us its a lie..Then show us 2001 picture of tread going on in Onitsha....
Kanu is great....His words alone gives me ghost pimple.
He said,make no mistake and listen to my voice,u will get addicted and never cease to stop listening.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Gome23: 11:41am On May 30, 2017
I pray that the Good will of God will be done

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Luvdk(f): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

wink hmmm. I am adulting u.

kiss
You better tell me what u want cheesy
I dey suspect you
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vayne(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

II'm glad you've revealed the true wish of the Igbos for Urhobos: ANNEXATION!

Later, some of your peeps will say I'm delusional. It's bare here now. The cat is out of the bag.

The way Urhobo's dissociation is annoying to you is the same way your annexation is annoying to us. Deal with it or stop annexing us in your Biafra!

I wish Biafra whatever you and your people wish Urhobos!
you can't form a nation of two million people,either you remain in nigeria or fall in line or form ND with only interested groups which may not be feasible.period!

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 30, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Online 24/7 easy work.
BMC. small small! no do pass Sarrki. Hepatitis B go done finish am by now.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Respect55(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
Kindycute:
Following carefully.
but I wanna ask a question
is South South a part of Biafra or its just the South East alone, I need sincere answers. don't answer of you wanna insult me cos I'll give it to you on a platter of gold on a full scale.
This sun must shine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by donbenie(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
Nazeren:
But why these stupid people come pick May 30 of all days. You hate Nigeria (May 29) yet you're grovelling after it? I nor get.

Modified: some bastards have been quoting me with the stupid assumption that I'm their father or that I care what biafra is or the fork it stands for. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat...nobody gives a flying fork what may 30 means to you. It's irrelevant to the rest of us...just get the shit off our backs....pick another date to mourn. Nigeria's may 29 and "your" 30 don't relate. Disgusting at best.
May 30th,in case you don't know was the day Biafra was declared 50 years ago by Ojukwu and if you don't give a f*ck about Biafra like you claimed then you shouldn't have any business in this thread..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by giftiy(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
Ipobdevil:
HEAD BRIDGE Onitsha
if everybody is sitting at home who then snap these picture? street cameras ni?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
vayne:

with just over 2milion,urhobo will just be anexed by the bordering nation!
I don't wish urhobo bad,but the way you overflogging the issue of dissassociation is damn irritating to we igbos,your approach will lead urhobo to an unwarrantd crisis between urhobo and its neigbouring igboid groups,urhobo is small,don't be decieved so choose your words carefully!
Eboeland remains annexed by the bordering Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Oga? Where did I count Igboid groups into Urhoboland? You want to put words in my mouth? Are you Lai Muhammed?

If Urhobos don't have the numbers, how is that your business? Should it be your concern? And which nation will annex Urhobo? Urhobo is already in Nigeria so I guess you are referring to Biafra abi?

You see why God will punish you? You wish an entire ethnicity bad yet want yours to have freedom! Okay. Kwantinue. Everyone is seeing this and I am justified for being paranoid about Igbos.
Youre just a cry baby. Despite all i've said you keep masturbating all over Ipod treads and creating threads of your own to your utmost enjoyment. What that guy said about Urhobo is highly unfortunate but isn't that what you've been hoping someone from the IPOB camp say so that you will have something solid against them? I'm sure you must have copied his message and kept it somewhere to use it as a machine of war. Goodluck to you as you defend your Urhobo land against the rampaging IPOB youths. But you should know that you're just as bad and evil as you think they are.

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On May 30, 2017
AHCB:
This is by far the most brilliant stuff you've ever written, Onyinye.

BMC.
Today work have done for you.
Onyinye Afolabi.

3 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vayne(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

Oga? Where did I count Igboid groups into Urhoboland? You want to put words in my mouth? Are you Lai Muhammed?

If Urhobos don't have the numbers, how is that your business? Should it be your concern? And which nation will annex Urhobo? Urhobo is already in Nigeria so I guess you are referring to Biafra abi?

You see why God will punish you? You wish an entire ethnicity bad yet want yours to have freedom! Okay. Kwantinue. Everyone is seeing this and I am justified for being paranoid about Igbos.
you and UPU have just two votes!

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Mujtahida: 11:43am On May 30, 2017
Omoluabi16:
this is the arrogance that nauseates everyone. your population dwarfs the urhobos just the way the hausa Fulani population exceeds the other regions. The same thing you hate about Nigeria, is.what you're. threatening the urhobo person with.so if urhobo join, Una go annex them
He is a Nigerian. He wants to become a Biafran but the virus is inside him. He doesn't know yet.

Lord of the Flies (William Golding) is loading.

Blackman is spiritually sick. The tragedy is that he doesn't know. If he knew he would not first ask for freedom because that would be freedom to spread the disease. He rather should ask for cleansing, for healing, for an exorcism of the thousands of demons that have infested his soul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by melodyogonna(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2017
phrankchek:

Thats the truth... If you are in the east you will understand better. Majority of people at home are afraid what these lots will do to them if they dont comply. else who in his right senses will close his means of livelihood in this harsh economic times? The Governors have failed in developing the region and you're shouting biafra...
bros are you in the east?? or do you read minds from the cave you live?? jst shutup and don't care to talk what u don't knw

4 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:44am On May 30, 2017
AHCB:
This is by far the most brilliant stuff you've ever written, ***.

I don't know what you're trying to prove by mentioning my name, I also don't know what makes you think I give a fck about your acquaintance. Use your head...

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by vayne(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
aribisala0:
Eboeland remains annexed by the bordering Nigeria
who be dis mosquito?

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
vayne:

you can't form a nation of two million people,either you remain in nigeria or fall in line or form ND with only interested groups which may not be feasible.period!

And who made the rule that 2million people cannot form a country? Igbos? Because the last time I checked there isn't any rule of such in the UN charter nor was it an issue when Scotland got its referendum.

Can't you see why I'm justified for saying Igbos plan to annex uninterested tribes in its Biafra? Every comment you make on why Urhobos cant be independent justifies my stand.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I wouldn't want to believe you're that jobless or are you also observing the sit at home? Try blossom and Adonai(don't know there full names) in Rumuigbo. Good luck to you
Mtcheeew
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by akandi4u(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
vantage001:

If you don't like igbos, who will you like?Because you obviously don't like yourselves.
And the rest of Nigeria's only interest with the SS is oil exploitation. They don't really like you either.

when it's time the south south states and the Niger delta as a whole will surely get their referendum and take full control of their resources. I assure you, one day the Niger delta will one day become a Republic. it's not by shouting or ranting. you know what we are capable of. but for now we are part of Nigeria till that day come and you will hear of Niger delta Republic!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ruthnzenwa: 11:46am On May 30, 2017
jesse8048:
Oyigbo and port harcourt Road is empty.
I can't even come out of Palmgrove Road.... Mbano Camp nko?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:46am On May 30, 2017
mykl01:

Yes, maybe a war will happen; but "iwe nwanne anaghi eru n'okpukpu". It won't be as painful as Fulani Headsmen eating my crops and Police arresting me at the same time. It won't be a bad as me not getting a unity school with a score of 32 while you will get an admission with 16. It won't be as bad a Olisah Metuh on chain while Dasuki is brought to court in a convoy grin
I will endure the war with my brothers.

Okay,. Sorry,may God guard u..

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:47am On May 30, 2017
grin you're just a clown.
Oyindidi:
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by DocHMD: 11:47am On May 30, 2017
fratermathy:

This sit-at-home will shake the marrows of the FG because it'll make them wonder what next can IPOB do.

Kudos to you guys!

Aw I thought IPOB are 'landgrabbers' and 'jobless yoots'? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by melodyogonna(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2017
Jumbus31:
I don't even pray for Biafra or whatever they call it but if it happens, what would happen to properties of Igbo's around non Biafra zones?
don't worry, you will nt take it

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 11:48am On May 30, 2017
dacovajnr:
My baby boo,My Maami,let's play love on this Thread now kiss kiss
I no be mama againshocked
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Mujtahida: 11:48am On May 30, 2017
Airoflaw:
Nigerian Government are funny sha... IPOB declared a sit at home day in remembrance of her falling heroes and heroines,
You felt you could stop that from happening, then you deployed troops to the South East area where the sit at home is supposed to be...
The people saw Army of soldiers crawling into their towns by night in fierce Army tanks.
Fear grips the People and they decided to sit at home to ensure their safety from the much anticipated sporadic shootings by the Nigerian Army.
Please who made the sit at home possible?
I guess that's what is called a catch 22 situation.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Oyindidi(f): 11:48am On May 30, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
grin you're just a clown.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by nothernstar: 11:48am On May 30, 2017
To my uncles whom I never knew but was told of their promising future but was cut short, my aunties who died out of hunger, my brothers, sister and cousins who died for a course the believed in, I pay my utmost respect this day 30th may. May your gentle souls continue to rest in peace. The wicked shall never go unpunished.

8 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 30, 2017
Unlike you, I was smart to know it was a typo.

BeeBeeOoh:
So Nigeria had their democracy day before civil war?? Remove your head for from your ass & your life will never remain the same. #Shalom
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by fratermathy(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2017
vayne:

you and UPU have just two votes!

**** UPU is Urhobo personified. In fact it was UPU that made Nigeria recognise the erstwhile SOBO people as URHOBO people! If Urhobo needs anything, UPU will be at the front line for it.

Urhobos did not ask for a referendum except you want to take guns and other ammunitions and force us to vote and in which case I won't be surprised. It justifies my initial fears.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.