Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136040 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

CAN someone help this "gods of urhobo identity" do as I said and provide one none urhobo with Akpevba last name.

E be like say he thinks na epistle I dey ask for

Someone help this "gods of urhobo identity" do my simplementation task grin grin.

While I'm at it, also find me an Igbo with the name AKPEVBA.

Many Igbos of Delta extraction bear Edoid names (the case of Ika and Ndokwa)!

I have shown you a non-Urhobo bearing Akpevba as name. Mind you that name is even more traditionally Isoko than Urhobo to begin with.

I put forth the questions you want to dodge again to you:

1. The men you mentioned that are selling purses are not Nigerians! Mention one Nigerian man who sells purses to make your point.

2. Eazybay claiming Delta State does not in any way imply being Urhobo. Need I remind you that we have Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos, Urhobos, Ukwuanis, Ndokwas, Ikas, Enuanis, etc, in Delta State? Need I remind you that Isokos, Urhobos, and even some Itsekiris/Ijaws/Ndokwas (Ukwuani) bear similar names?

3. Yes. Eazybay may be such a good actress(? since you keep using the female gender - maybe you are gay or something). After all, one of you (maybe even you -ikechu48 or so) accused me sometime ago of opening an account since 2010 only to use to spite Igbos 6 years after. If Igbos such as you (that person may even be you because the person also claimed Asaba) can believe that bunkum, why can't you take a step further and do it? Yes! It is plausible!

4. I maintain and put it to you that Eazybay is an Abakaliki person! S/he may use the email of anyone to do anything. Until S/he comes to defend his/her Urhoboness, you are just wasting your time and I'll make sure to help you waste it. You guys are the ones always calling out people as impostors for speaking against Biafra but when they do speak for it, you become their guardian angel! What a way to live as an Igbo!

5. Of course I search for FB. After all, you also stalked the said person to fish out a name which may not even be his/hers. You provided a name and I provided a face to that name to prove to you that the name bearer is a MAN, not a woman (and the fact that you keep referring to Eazybay as "her" makes me suspect your sexual orientation or maybe you are hoping to score some digits by defending his/her honour).

6. The only cyberbullies, internally recognised by all are IGBOS and more specifically IPOB touts! You guys are the masters of your game. I'm not surprised anymore at what you guys can do. I looked at that profile and found no email but you did and rooted out one in a few mins. That shows you the excellence of Igbos at cyber stalking and cyber bullying.

2 Likes

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

He LIVES, NOT FROM.

Google the definition of the word LIVES

Attached is two AKPEBVA from your list that LIVES in a different place but FROM another place.

I repeat again....give me ONE non urhobo with the last name AKPEVBA

1. The men you mentioned that are selling purses are not Nigerians! Mention one Nigerian man who sells purses to make your point.

2. Eazybay claiming Delta State does not in any way imply being Urhobo. Need I remind you that we have Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos, Urhobos, Ukwuanis, Ndokwas, Ikas, Enuanis, etc, in Delta State? Need I remind you that Isokos, Urhobos, and even some Itsekiris/Ijaws/Ndokwas (Ukwuani) bear similar names?

3. Yes. Eazybay may be such a good actress(? since you keep using the female gender - maybe you are gay or something). After all, one of you (maybe even you -ikechu48 or so) accused me sometime ago of opening an account since 2010 only to use to spite Igbos 6 years after. If Igbos such as you (that person may even be you because the person also claimed Asaba) can believe that bunkum, why can't you take a step further and do it? Yes! It is plausible!

4. I maintain and put it to you that Eazybay is an Abakaliki person! S/he may use the email of anyone to do anything. Until S/he comes to defend his/her Urhoboness, you are just wasting your time and I'll make sure to help you waste it. You guys are the ones always calling out people as impostors for speaking against Biafra but when they do speak for it, you become their guardian angel! What a way to live as an Igbo!

5. Of course I search for FB. After all, you also stalked the said person to fish out a name which may not even be his/hers. You provided a name and I provided a face to that name to prove to you that the name bearer is a MAN, not a woman (and the fact that you keep referring to Eazybay as "her" makes me suspect your sexual orientation or maybe you are hoping to score some digits by defending his/her honour).

6. The only cyberbullies, internally recognised by all are IGBOS and more specifically IPOB touts! You guys are the masters of your game. I'm not surprised anymore at what you guys can do. I looked at that profile and found no email but you did and rooted out one in a few mins. That shows you the excellence of Igbos at cyber stalking and cyber bullying.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:40pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Long Epistle again yet no answer to my simple request.

when you do so, I start reading your epistle again.

I'll repeat my question again: PROVIDE ONE NON URHOBO WITH THE LAST NAME AKPEVBA. gods of urhobo identity why is this so hard for you to do?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:41pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

He LIVES, NOT FROM.

Google the definition of the word LIVES

Attached is two AKPEBVA from your list that LIVES in a different place but FROM another place.

I repeat again....give me ONE non urhobo with the last name AKPEVBA

Is there anything indicated on the profile I mentioned that the person IS from DELTA or URHOBOLAND?

Can't you see yourself? So someone cannot be FROM and LIVE in the same place?

I have seen profiles with ONLY LIVES where the person is actually FROM the place?

What proof do you have that the account quoted below is an Urhobo?

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:42pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I'll repeat my question again: PROVIDE ONE NON URHOBO WITH THE LAST NAME AKPEVBA. gods of urhobo identity why is this so hard for you to do?

Defender of an Urhobo impostor: I asked first. So answer these:

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:44pm On May 31, 2017

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:46pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Is there anything indicated on the profile I mentioned that the person IS from DELTA or URHOBOLAND?

Can't you see yourself? So someone cannot be FROM and LIVE in the same place?

I have seen profiles with ONLY LIVES where the person is actually FROM the place?

What proof do you have that the account quoted below is an Urhobo?

Now he's running around like a headless chicken grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I asked you to provide ONE NON-URHOBO with the last name Apkevba. You linked me to FB as well as the image.

Yet asking the bold.

Why post it as a reply to my simple REQUEST.

I cannot verify whether the said person is from urhobo but since ALL the ones who listed where they are from all points to delta state, it is on YOU to prove otherwise that there are non URHOBO with the last name. Give us ONE person we can verify gods of urhobo identity. Na you say it's common among "edoid", why is it taking you this long to prove it?

Still waiting on that ONE NON-URHOBO WITH THE LAST NAME AKPEVBA.

Still waiting!!!!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:48pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Defender of an Urhobo impostor: I asked first. So answer these:

Let me repeat am again.

Let me repeat it again

PROVIDE ONE NON URHOBO WITH THE LAST NAME AKPEVBA

Make I repeat am and bold am

Hopefully after repeating it three times with a bolded one, this one would do such simple task instead of epistle.

gods of urhobo identity why you dey fall my hand for here eeh?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:50pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

I have shown you a non-Urhobo bearing Akpevba as name.

When did you do this?

Where exactly did Akpevba Goodluck indicated that he is non-urhobo.

Show me EXACTLY WHERE.

I am waiting!!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:52pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Let me repeat am again.

Let me repeat it again

Make I repeat am and bold am

Hopefully after repeating it three times with a bolded one, this one would do such simple task instead of epistle.

gods of urhobo identity why you dey fall my hand for here eeh?

BELOW IS AN ACCOUNT OF SOMEONE WHO IS NOT URHOBO.

If you think the account belongs to an Urhobo then you must prove your claim.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

When did you do this?

Show me EXACTLY WHERE.

I am waiting!!

He is assumed non-Urhobo until proven as such one way or another. So now, tell me WHERE on his profile indicates that he is an URHOBO person?

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:53pm On May 31, 2017
Someone should tell Ikenna0b to stop dodging the theme of this argument and answer these:

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 7:54pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

BELOW IS AN ACCOUNT OF SOMEONE WHO IS NOT URHOBO.

If you think the account belongs to an Urhobo then you must prove your claim.

Show me EXACTLY WHERE.

I am waiting!!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:55pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Show me EXACTLY WHERE.

I am waiting!!

SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE IT IS INDICATED THAT THE NAME BELONGS TO AN URHOBO PERSON

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
Someone should tell Ikenna0b to stop dodging the theme of this argument and answer these:

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Xkalaban(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2017
eyizlive:

Is that all u've got to say Mr pinnocio nose? I sound pathetic fool. Imagine a god praying for me. Tufiakwa!!! From the way i'm ranting one can already tell i'd choke myself to death watching Biafrans do their thing one of these days a.k.a loose Now take a good look around me. I'm sure there's one or two brick walls around me. Biko one can tell they're smarter than me. Ewu can beer!!!

so true....so true

Lol grin, u had to go thru all that pain just to quote and edit my post in order to soothe ur pathetic brain? Fake ass punk with no integrity. Seriously, proof read what u posted above and u'll see u truly lack brain.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 7:58pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=mathy001 post=57066587][/quote] Afonsi.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:00pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

He is assumed non-Urhobo until proven as such one way or another. So now, tell me WHERE on his profile indicates that he is an URHOBO person?

So the gods of urhobo identity that claims the last name is common among Edoid can only give us someone that he can only ASSUME is non-urhobo to prove their are non-urhobo that bear the name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die laughing.
See why i continuously identify you as a laughing joke.

No be common name among edoid anymore?

Again out of all the ones you, yourself provided to us that posted on FB. All the ones who listed where they are from, DELTA was where each stated they are from excluding the benin's that has a completely different spelling to the name. I repeat provide me a NONE URHOBO WITH THAT LAST NAME.

I'm still waiting. While I'm at it, show me where exactly on Akpevba Goodluck post you provided that stated "NONE URHOBO".

gods of urhobo identity na you stated edoid uses such name, why is this simple task so hard for you that you now resulting to "assume" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm waiting.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:01pm On May 31, 2017
steppins:

Afonsi.

Anofia

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by steppins: 8:03pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Anofia
Congo!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:04pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE IT IS INDICATED THAT THE NAME BELONGS TO AN URHOBO PERSON

I cannot verify whether the said person is from urhobo but since ALL the ones who listed where they are from all points to delta state, it is on YOU to prove otherwise that there are non URHOBO with the last name. Give us ONE person we can verify gods of urhobo identity. Na you say it's common among "edoid", why is it taking you this long to prove it?

I made this comment a while back. I cannot verify he's non-urhobo, you cannot verify he's non-urhobo so why even post it. Na you brought him ere claiming he's "NONE URHOBO" without anything showing us he is. Why can't you provide an identity that can be VERIFIED.

No be common name among "edoids" anymore? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:05pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

So the gods of urhobo identity that claims the last name is common among Edoid can only give us someone that he can only ASSUME is non-urhobo to prove their are non-urhobo that bear the name grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I don die laughing.
See why i continuously identify you as a laughing joke.

No be common name among edoid anymore?

Again out of all the ones you, yourself provided to us that posted on FB. All the ones who listed where they are from, DELTA was where each stated they are from excluding the benin's that has a completely different spelling to the name. I repeat provide me a NONE URHOBO WITH THAT LAST NAME.

I'm still waiting. While I'm at it, show me where exactly on Akpevba Goodluck post you provided that stated "NONE URHOBO".

gods of urhobo identity na you stated edoid uses such name, why is this simple task so hard for you that you now resulting to "assume" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm waiting.

Defender of Eazybay's claimed Urhobo identity.
Yes. That name is a common Edoid name. Prove that those that are answering it in Delta are even Urhobos! PROVE IT! And the Akpevba Goodluck is assumed non-Urhobo until proven otherwise because IT IS NOT ONLY URHOBOS THAT ANSWER THAT NAME!

STOP DODGING AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:06pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

I made this comment a while back. I cannot verify he's non-urhobo, you cannot verify he's non-urhobo so why even post it. Na you brought him ere claiming he's "NONE URHOBO" without anything showing us he is. Why can't you provide an identity that can be VERIFIED.

No be common name among "edoids" anymore? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop trying to disgress when you have NOTHING else to say. You are just deceiving yourself. I have all the time in the world to wait.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:07pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Verified you say? Has Eazybay VERIFIED the Akpevba Ejiro you posted?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:09pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Defender of Eazybay's claimed Urhobo identity.
Yes. That name is a common Edoid name. Prove that those that are answering it in Delta are even Urhobos! PROVE IT! And the Akpevba Goodluck is assumed non-Urhobo until proven otherwise because IT IS NOT ONLY URHOBOS THAT ANSWER THAT NAME!

STOP DODGING AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:

Still another Epistle.

Can someone ask this gods of urhobo identity why he can't show us one NON URHOBO WITH THE LAST NAME instead he gave us a name we should "ASSUME" is not urhobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So a popular name yet can't even show any other "edoid" with such name. Na assume we dey do.

[img]https://media./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]

I don die ooooooo. If I die laughing today, may my soul make you miserable for killing me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:10pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Still another Epistle.

Can someone ask this gods of urhobo identity why he can't show us one NON URHOBO WITH THE LAST NAME instead he gave us a name we should "ASSUME" is not urhobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So a popular name yet can't even show any other "edoid" with such name. Na assume we dey do.

[img]https://media./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]

I don die ooooooo. If I die laughing today, may my soul make you miserable for killing me with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:11pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Verified you say? Has Eazybay VERIFIED the Akpevba Ejiro you posted?

SEE QUESTION

The name came DIRECTLY from his OWN PAST COMMENT that you yourself directed me to look at.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MBA nwoke na me make am use akpevbaejiro for email. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una see the level of pitifulness that the gods of urhobo identity don land himself to.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 8:13pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

SEE QUESTION

The name came DIRECTLY from his OWN PAST COMMENT that you yourself directed me to look at.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
MBA nwoke na me make am use akpevbaejiro for email. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una see the level of pitifulness that the gods of urhobo identity don land himself to.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:15pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

I'll repeat what I've been saying for awhile. I'm not letting you go off easily AT ALL no matter how much you wiggle. I'll read and reply your epistle, the SECOND you provide me ONE NON-URHOBO with the last name AKPEVBA.
You think I don't know or understand the game you think you are playing.

Do as I asked you and I'll read your epistle .
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 8:17pm On May 31, 2017
mathy001:

Chai another epistle again.

Where's is my ONE NON-URHOBO with the last name Akpevba?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
jpphilips:

So Biafra has a blueprint? I am really surprised, what is that lunatic doing on the radio or is that stvpidity part of the blueprint? just thinking aloud!!

THROUGH THERE THE SIT AT HOME WAS ANNOUNCED
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 9:10pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Chai another epistle again.

Where's is my ONE NON-URHOBO with the last name Akpevba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.