Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (136190 Views)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 10:18pm On May 31, 2017
OMG should have read this post the first time you posted it. See how person just snitched on himself. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oya
mathy001:

Someone should tell Ikenna0b to stop dodging the theme of this argument and answer these:

1. The men you mentioned that are selling purses are not Nigerians! Mention one Nigerian man who sells purses to make your point.

So it's no more Men in general; It is now "Nigerian men that sell purse." Are you seriously trying to tell me there is not ONE SINGLE man in the entire Nigerian market that does not sell purse. Not one? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The Nigerian designer, Mai Atafo, that makes both clothes and purses must be Asian then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2. Eazybay claiming Delta State does not in any way imply being Urhobo. Need I remind you that we have Ijaws, Itsekiris, Isokos, Urhobos, Ukwuanis, Ndokwas, Ikas, Enuanis, etc, in Delta State? Need I remind you that Isokos, Urhobos, and even some Itsekiris/Ijaws/Ndokwas (Ukwuani) bear similar names?

He identified as delta before this God damn thread was created.
He provided an email address which showed an Urhobo name before this thread was created.
Common sense, if you had any, would have pointed out to you he is what he claim he is and he showcased as such even before THIS THREAD WAS CREATED OR EVEN THOUGHT OF.

As for the bold, I've been asking for long knows how many hours to provide ONE from any of the tribes listed with his last name yet till now, you've yet to do it. It is still a daunting task on you. The closest you got was trying to tell us someone that listed "lives in benin" is "from benin". When called out on it, you pitifully went down lower and stated "Assume" he's non-urhobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Infact, you went missing for about an hour and I'm going to assume went looking for one example of what I asked yet you came back with nothing grin grin grin

3. Yes. Eazybay may be such a good actress(? since you keep using the female gender - maybe you are gay or something). After all, one of you (maybe even you -ikechu48 or so) accused me sometime ago of opening an account since 2010 only to use to spite Igbos 6 years after. If Igbos such as you (that person may even be you because the person also claimed Asaba) can believe that bunkum, why can't you take a step further and do it? Yes! It is plausible!

Here's the part that made me lose it.

First like I said before, I am beyond, beyond sorry for not addressing this your post. If I knew about this specific post, nigga I would have addressed it the first time.

First I've never denied any of my ids. If I did, provide one time.
Secondly I never created an account by the name ikechu48, my last ikechu id was ikechu1.
Lastly, I QUADRUPLE DARE YOU to post where I did the bolded.

Nigga you just LITERALLY just SNITCHED on your damn self you dumbass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I remember exactly who the Bleep I made that comment to and I remember exactly what was on it. I made that bolded comment to that yoruba nigga claiming to be "non yoruba". What the Bleep is his name again? I can't remember but I know for sure it was not your framathey or your mathy001 account. God WTF was it? I also remember the ID I told him that belongs to him was an ID which identify as Yoruba. Never once were the framathey, talkless of your mathy001 id mentioned mentioned. I remember full fucking detail what transpire. I called that ID the king of tribalist and he kept denying it so I provided him a direct 2010 link where he was crowned that by other past members. I was not even in a member of NL in year 2010 therefore, why the Bleep would I accuse of something that happened 2 years before I joined NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh now I remember. The ID I did that do was LAUDATE.
I quadruple dare you to post where any of my ids did the bold to your urhobo claiming id.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I swear I cannot breathe. OMG I don die. So this fool just snitched on himself. So you are that tribalistic induced disease. Chei, come see wetin person don see.
It looks like we have another aljharam guy on this forum. I seriously wonder how many ids you personally own. Like I'm beyond curious

4. I maintain and put it to you that Eazybay is an Abakaliki person! S/he may use the email of anyone to do anything. Until S/he comes to defend his/her Urhoboness, you are just wasting your time and I'll make sure to help you waste it. You guys are the ones always calling out people as impostors for speaking against Biafra but when they do speak for it, you become their guardian angel! What a way to live as an Igbo!

So he's using someone else email address to sign up to do bitcoin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you even know wtf bitcoin is?
So na so person mumu reach that he uses another person's email address to sign up for something that'll bring him money.

Do you see how stupid and pitiful you brought yourself down to gods of urhobo identity.
You're not even trying to make sound logically explanation anymore, just anything throwing.

It is you who denied him as a urhobo when he claimed it is all because he couldn't write urhobo to do. Not caring that maybe he may not know how to write it. You by yourself without being prompted directed me to look through his id as your claim his past statement identify him as "igbo pretending to be urhobo." I did as you stated and since day 1 of this man's post he has shown repeatedly even before this thread was made, he didn't just wake up to claim non igbo on this thread alone. Even the email he provided to someone on something that is of no relevant to tribe, it still showcase his identity/tribe. Since providing that to you, you've resulted to several different pathetic adhominem to discredit what you yourself prompted me to discover grin grin grin grin grin grin If it's not telling me how the man is not a man but a woman because he sells women purse and there's no male in nigeria that sells women purse, it is moving from him being "igbo pretending to urhobo" to "edoid pretending to be urhobo" to claiming Lives is From. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You alone made yourself made yourself the current laughing stock I'm talking to.

5. Of course I search for FB. After all, you also stalked the said person to fish out a name which may not even be his/hers. You provided a name and I provided a face to that name to prove to you that the name bearer is a MAN, not a woman (and the fact that you keep referring to Eazybay as "her" makes me suspect your sexual orientation or maybe you are hoping to score some digits by defending his/her honour).
I called him a her the FIRST post I made about him because the person you replied to called him a her. Ever since I went through his page, I've identified him as a HE due to that's what he showcased on his past comments. I yet again QUADRUPLE dare you to post where I called him a "she" after going through his past post. I'll be waiting.

6. The only cyberbullies, internally recognised by all are IGBOS and more specifically IPOB touts! You guys are the masters of your game. I'm not surprised anymore at what you guys can do. I looked at that profile and found no email but you did and rooted out one in a few mins. That shows you the excellence of Igbos at cyber stalking and cyber bullying.

Oh now you crying because you goofed. Was I the one that told you to direct me to his comments? Was I the one that told you not to verify the person identity before thumb chesting as urhobo identifier. WAS I?
Unfortunately for you, When I'm asked to look at someone identity, I go directly to the FIRST post the person made and go backwards as that's usual the time they are truthful about their identity. I've been on this forum so long that is a pattern I noticed. Not my fault you were just completely incompetent. Stop crying me a river grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I noticed it took you close to an hour to reply the post you replied to. How come I saw epistle again? Where is the ONE NON-URHOBO with the last name Akpevbe. I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by laudate: 11:00pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:
I quadruple dare you to post where any of my ids did the bold to your urhobo claiming id..

Why on earth are you dragging my name into this?
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 11:38pm On May 31, 2017
Ikenna0b:
OMG should have read this post the first time you posted it. See how person just snitched on himself. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Oya

So it's no more Men in general; It is now "Nigerian men that sell purse." Are you seriously trying to tell me there is not ONE SINGLE man in the entire Nigerian market that does not sell purse. Not one? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin The Nigerian designer, Mai Atafo, that makes both clothes and purses must be Asian then. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He identified as delta before this God damn thread was created.
He provided an email address which showed an Urhobo name before this thread was created.
Common sense, if you had any, would have pointed out to you he is what he claim he is and he showcased as such even before THIS THREAD WAS CREATED OR EVEN THOUGHT OF.

As for the bold, I've been asking for long knows how many hours to provide ONE from any of the tribes listed with his last name yet till now, you've yet to do it. It is still a daunting task on you. The closest you got was trying to tell us someone that listed "lives in benin" is "from benin". When called out on it, you pitifully went down lower and stated "Assume" he's non-urhobo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Infact, you went missing for about an hour and I'm going to assume went looking for one example of what I asked yet you came back with nothing grin grin grin

Here's the part that made me lose it.

First like I said before, I am beyond, beyond sorry for not addressing this your post. If I knew about this specific post, nigga I would have addressed it the first time.

First I've never denied any of my ids. If I did, provide one time.
Secondly I never created an account by the name ikechu48, my last ikechu id was ikechu1.
Lastly, I QUADRUPLE DARE YOU to post where I did the bolded.

Nigga you just LITERALLY just SNITCHED on your damn self you dumbass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I remember exactly who the Bleep I made that comment to and I remember exactly what was on it. I made that bolded comment to that yoruba nigga claiming to be "non yoruba". What the Bleep is his name again? I can't remember but I know for sure it was not your framathey or your mathy001 account. God WTF was it? I also remember the ID I told him that belongs to him was an ID which identify as Yoruba. Never once were the framathey, talkless of your mathy001 id mentioned mentioned. I remember full fucking detail what transpire. I called that ID the king of tribalist and he kept denying it so I provided him a direct 2010 link where he was crowned that by other past members. I was not even in a member of NL in year 2010 therefore, why the Bleep would I accuse of something that happened 2 years before I joined NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I quadruple dare you to post where any of my ids did the bold to your urhobo claiming id.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I swear I cannot breathe. OMG I don die. So this fool just snitched on himself. So you are that tribalistic induced disease. Chei, come see wetin person don see.
It looks like we have another aljharam guy on this forum. I seriously wonder how many ids you personally own. Like I'm beyond curious

So he's using someone else email address to sign up to do bitcoin? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you even know wtf bitcoin is?
So na so person mumu reach that he uses another person's email address to sign up for something that'll bring him money.

Do you see how stupid and pitiful you brought yourself down to gods of urhobo identity.
You're not even trying to make sound logically explanation anymore, just anything throwing.

It is you who denied him as a urhobo when he claimed it is all because he couldn't write urhobo to do. Not caring that maybe he may not know how to write it. You by yourself without being prompted directed me to look through his id as your claim his past statement identify him as "igbo pretending to be urhobo." I did as you stated and since day 1 of this man's post he has shown repeatedly even before this thread was made, he didn't just wake up to claim non igbo on this thread alone. Even the email he provided to someone on something that is of no relevant to tribe, it still showcase his identity/tribe. Since providing that to you, you've resulted to several different pathetic adhominem to discredit what you yourself prompted me to discover grin grin grin grin grin grin If it's not telling me how the man is not a man but a woman because he sells women purse and there's no male in nigeria that sells women purse, it is moving from him being "igbo pretending to urhobo" to "edoid pretending to be urhobo" to claiming Lives is From. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You alone made yourself made yourself the current laughing stock I'm talking to.

I called him a her the FIRST post I made about him because the person you replied to called him a her. Ever since I went through his page, I've identified him as a HE due to that's what he showcased on his past comments. I yet again QUADRUPLE dare you to post where I called him a "she" after going through his past post. I'll be waiting.

Oh now you crying because you goofed. Was I the one that told you to direct me to his comments? Was I the one that told you not to verify the person identity before thumb chesting as urhobo identifier. WAS I?
Unfortunately for you, When I'm asked to look at someone identity, I go directly to the FIRST post the person made and go backwards as that's usual the time they are truthful about their identity. I've been on this forum so long that is a pattern I noticed. Not my fault you were just completely incompetent. Stop crying me a river grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I noticed it took you close to an hour to reply the post you replied to. How come I saw epistle again? Where is the ONE NON-URHOBO with the last name Akpevbe. I am waiting.

I am not going to read your epistle until you provide me with proof that EazyBay is Ejiro Akpevba and that the name "Akpevba" is purely an Urhobo name. After all, that was the subject of discussion before your digression tactics! That name doesn't even mean anything in Urhobo, to be best of my knowledge.

Rubbish! EazyBay is so Urhobo na he nor de defend himself. Watching you, an Igbo, defend a supposed Urhobo just because he expressed a sentiment that appealed to you is very laughable. I will surely get back at you on this and use this post against you when I do.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 11:53pm On May 31, 2017
laudate:

Why on earth are you dragging my name into this?

I didn't read the textbook defence he spewed for someone who claimed to be Urhobo and yet is nowhere to be found to defend himself.

When someone claims to be a member of an ethnicity, it is expected that the person should at least know the simplest thing about the ethnicity. Something as simple as where you originated from shouldn't be too difficult to say! If you can say you are Urhobo on a public forum, telling us where you come from in Urhoboland shouldn't be difficult. The said person did not do or say ANYTHING to convince anyone of his/her Urhoboness. After a while, the person even ran off, presumably to cool off in Aba.

Here we are, with Ikenna0b, someone who may even be behind the account -need I mention- jealously defending the person as if he is so knowledgeable about Urhobo affairs. Remember November last year on that Niger Delta won't join Biafra thread when one Ikechu something claimed this account belonged to an Ijaw who created it in 2010 and waited six years to use it for anti-Biafra purposes? I am pretty sure this is the same person because he maintains his Asaba origin claim (a claim which he has NEVER proven -might I add-). This is the same person that assumed Bantudra was not an Urhobo because he could not speak Urhobo. This person is now here defending someone that cannot speak, read or write Urhobo just because the person seems to be sentimental towards Biafra! Can you imagine such double standards and height of rascality and obvious selectivity of opinions? Is that how they want to populate Biafra? Support only those that seem to be in tandem with their policies and attack those that don't?

You are wise for not dragging yourself into this because this dude is a loose canon with so much free time on his hands to propagate Biafra and attack all of its critics!

Back to you Ikenna0b or whatever your name is: you need to assess your life and take your time off your computer to go and beg your community witches who have tied your destiny under an Iroko tree at Ezzamgbo, Ebonyi State. You seem not to have anything useful doing with your life if not defending an Urhobo impostor would be the least of your worries. You took this matter so personal as if Nnamdi Kanu himself is paying you for it. Imagine an Igbo defending a "supposed" Urhobo just because of Biafra! Since when did that begin to happen? Since when exactly? You are so blinded by Biafran idealism that you do not see through your own double standards. If you must defend EazyBay as you have been rattling around pretending to do: provide proof that s/he is Urhobo; show us where the person spoke, read, wrote or understood Urhobo (email addresses don't count because Batundra may also have an email like ogagaoghene@gmail.com)! It was the same treatment you gave Batundra (by the way, I am still waiting for the thread where I was mentioned to call him out) and you must apply the same standard to another self-acclaimed Urhobo, EazyBay!!! Lest I'll leave you here knowing that you are a hypocrite and I'll certainly return one way or another to throw this in your face!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by laudate: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:
I didn't read the textbook defence he spewed for someone who claimed to be Urhobo and yet is nowhere to be found to defend himself.

When someone claims to be a member of an ethnicity, it is expected that the person should at least know the simplest thing about the ethnicity. Something as simple as where you originated from shouldn't be too difficult to say! If you can say you are Urhobo on a public forum, telling us where you come from in Urhoboland shouldn't be difficult. The said person did not do or say ANYTHING to convince anyone of his/her Urhoboness. After a while, the person even ran off, presumably to cool off in Aba.

Here we are, with Ikenna0b, someone who may even be behind the account -need I mention- jealously defending the person as if he is so knowledgeable about Urhobo affairs. Remember November last year on that Niger Delta won't join Biafra thread when one Ikechu something claimed this account belonged to an Ijaw who created it in 2010 and waited six years to use it for anti-Biafra purposes? I am pretty sure this is the same person because he maintains his Asaba origin claim (a claim which he has NEVER proven -might I add-). This is the same person that assumed Bantudra was not an Urhobo because he could not speak Urhobo. This person is now here defending someone that cannot speak, read or write Urhobo just because the person seems to be sentimental towards Biafra! Can you imagine such double standards and height of rascality and obvious selectivity of opinions? Is that how they want to populate Biafra? Support only those that seem to be in tandem with their policies and attack those that don't?

You are wise for not dragging yourself into this because this dude is a loose canon with so much free time on his hands to propagate Biafra and attack all of its critics!

Back to you Ikenna0b or whatever your name is: you need to assess your life and take your time off your computer to go and beg your community witches who have tied your destiny at an Iroko tree in Ezzamgbo, Ebonyi State. You seem not to have anything useful doing with your life hence defending an Urhobo impostor would be the least of your worries. You took this matter so personal as if Nnamdi Kanu himself is paying you for it. Imagine an Igbo defending a "supposed" Urhobo just because of Biafra! Since when did that begin to happen? Since when exactly? You are so blinded by Biafran idealism that you do not see through your own double standards. If you must defend EazyBay as you have been rattling around pretending to do: provide proof that s/he is Urhobo; show us where the person spoke, read, wrote or understood Urhobo (email addresses don't count because Batundra may also have an email like ogagaoghene@gmail.com)! It was the same treatment you gave Batundra (by the way, I am still waiting for the thread where I was mentioned to call him out) and you must apply the same standard to another self-acclaimed Urhobo, EazyBay!!! Lest, I'll leave you here knowing that you are a hypocrite and I'll certainly return one way or another to throw this in your face!

You dey mind am? Leave that clown alone, abeg. You should be familiar with the dubious modus operandi of his group. Everyone knows his antics on this forum. sad

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

I am not going to read your epistle until you provide me with proof that EazyBay is Ejiro Akpevba and that the name "Akpevba" is purely an Urhobo name. After all, that was the subject of discussion before your digression tactics! That name doesn't even mean anything in Urhobo, to be best of my knowledge.

Rubbish! EazyBay is so Urhobo na he nor de defend himself. Watching you, an Igbo, defend a supposed Urhobo just because he expressed a sentiment that appealed to you is very laughable. I will surely get back at you on this and use this post against you when I do.

Laudate or is it farthemathey or is it mathy001 or whatever you want to call yourself, you are a laughable joke!!!! grin grin grin grin

See again to avoid providing me the SIMPLE REQUEST!!!

First kept diverting by asking me to reply his own post where he snitched on his own damnself.

The post finally got read and answered, oya provide the simple requestion, na diverting again.

Yes ooo na me told Eazybay to identify as delta since begin on NL and na me told him to create an email address with an urhobo name, posted it on NL, months before this thread was created and in other to give credit to him claiming urhobo on this thread grin grin grin

This is what this tribalistic filled joke wants us to believe. Like I said Eazybay is a Good actor.

The funny thing is the guy used a full urhobo new. Both his first and last name are both Urhobo.

grin grin grin
The only reason I'm not eveb asking about the Ejiro one is because that is a shared name between y'all and Isoko. If not sef eeh, I'll put you in another hot seat.

I will continue to repeat my question until you answer It......PROVIDE JUST ONE non urhobo with the last name AKPEVBA. Again it is just a tiny simple task if such a last name is indeed shared.

Still waiting
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2017
laudate:

You dey mind am? Leave that clown alone, abeg. You should be familiar with the dubious modus operandi of his group. Everyone knows his antics on this forum. sad

The tribalist clown is here talking to himself in both ids.

Schizophrenic much. How pitiful Can you get.

Made yourself the god of urhobo identity, fumbling to defend that title you gave yourself.

Then worst of it, without being prompted, he stupidly snitch on yourself on an interaction that happened in your second id aka laudate id as something that happened in the gods of urhobo identity id he's currently using aka mathy001/frathemathy in effort to defend his fummbeling. grin grin grin grin grin

You'll think he won't go any lower

He showed mental disorder by talking to himself. Schizophernia anymore.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 1:05am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Laudate or is it farthemathey or is it mathy001 or whatever you want to call yourself, you are a laughable joke!!!! grin grin grin grin

See again to avoid providing me the SIMPLE REQUEST!!!

First kept diverting by asking me to reply his own post where he snitched on his own damnself.

The post finally got read and answered, oya provide the simple requestion, na diverting again.

Yes ooo na me told Eazybay to identify as delta since begin on NL and na me told him to create an email address with an urhobo name, posted it on NL, months before this thread was created and in other to give credit to him claiming urhobo on this thread grin grin grin

This is what this tribalistic filled joke wants us to believe. Like I said Eazybay is a Good actor.

The funny thing is the guy used a full urhobo new. Both his first and last name are both Urhobo.

grin grin grin
The only reason I'm not eveb asking about the Ejiro one is because that is a shared name between y'all and Isoko. If not sef eeh, I'll put you in another hot seat.

I will continue to repeat my question until you answer It......PROVIDE JUST ONE non urhobo with the last name AKPEVBA. Again it is just a tiny simple task if such a last name is indeed shared.

Still waiting

First, since you know "Akpevba" is an Urhobo name and you are so sure of it. Tell me what Akpevba means in Urhobo. If you can actually pull this off, then I'll concede that it is truly an Urhobo name!

Even that "Vba", "Vbe", etc, is used more by Binis than Urhobos. Urhobos hardly use such orthography.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 1:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Made yourself the god of urhobo identity, fumbling to defend that title you gave yourself.

Then worst of it, without being prompted, he stupidly snitch on yourself on an interaction that happened in your second id aka laudate id as something that happened in the gods of urhobo identity id he's currently using aka mathy001/frathemathy in effort to defend his fummbeling. grin grin grin grin grin

This is the thread where the conversation in which you CLAIMED I was Ijaw and waited 6 years to impersonate took place:

https://www.nairaland.com/3476091/why-niger-deltans-wont-subscribe/

Ikechu10!

Don't think I'm a fool. That is exclusively your terrain!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 1:24am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

First, since you know "Akpevba" is an Urhobo name and you are so sure of it. Tell me what Akpevba means in Urhobo. If you can actually pull this off, then I'll concede that it is truly an Urhobo name!

Even that "Vba", "Vbe", etc, is used more by Binis than Urhobos. Urhobos hardly use such orthography.

Now all areas have been tried and failed, he's trying the denial. Oh how the gods of urhobo identity has falling.

First he agreed it is an urhobo name but claimed "other edioids use the same name".

Okay show us just ONE non urhobo that does...failed miserably at it

Now he's denying it's an urhobo name and asking me to translate it grin grin grin grin grin grin

Btw: one of the people you linked on FB actually provided what area they came from.

Let's say I exclude Ejiro that said he's urhobo, you have her that said and I quote she's from SAPELE. What people inhabits SAPELE? Okpe.
Who are those? Urhobo

So far now we have TWO seperate people, separate gender, with the last name AKPEVBA, both identify as urhobo. You Google the last name all the people popping up has either has English first name or urhobo first name but no, god's of urhobo identity don hit rock bottom in shamelessness grin grin grin grin grin.

Yet till now I've yet to recieve ONE non urhobo like I've been asking for pages now. Chei!!!

Oh btw, you by yourself actually showed that the Benin has a different spelling to that name. The FB page you posted showed that. I duggest look back to my old comment few paves back cause i listed them for you. Like I said you single handily kept knocking yourself upside the head without anyone prompting you literally.

I wonder what's the next ad hominem to avoid doing a SIMPLE TASK

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 1:28am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Now all areas have been tried and failed, he's trying the denial. Oh how the gods of urhobo identity has falling.

First he agreed it is an urhobo name but claimed "other edioids use the same name".

Okay show us just ONE non urhobo that does...failed miserably at it

Now he's denying it's an urhobo name and asking me to translate it grin grin grin grin grin grin

Btw: one of the people you linked on FB actually provided what area they came from.

Let's say I exclude Ejiro that said he's urhobo, you have her that said and I quote she's from SAPELE. What people inhabits SAPELE? Okpe.
Who are those? Urhobo

So far now we have TWO seperate people, separate gender, with the last name AKPEVBA, both identify as urhobo. You Google the last name all the people popping up has either has English first name or urhobo first name but no, god's of urhobo identity don hit rock bottom in shamelessness grin grin grin grin grin.

Yet till now I've yet to recieve ONE non urhobo like I've been asking for pages now. Chei!!!

Oh btw, you by yourself actually showed that the Benin has a different spelling to that name. The FB page you posted showed that. I duggest look back to my old comment few paves back cause i listed them for you. Like I said you single handily kept knocking yourself upside the head without anyone prompting you literally.

I wonder what's the next ad hominem to avoid doing a SIMPLE TASK

My question is SIMPLE: What is the meaning of "Akpevba" in Urhobo? And you are meandering like a naked worm. Just answer the question Mr Urhobo Know-It-All EazyBay Defender!
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by laudate: 1:44am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

It is okay. sad Everyone already knows about the psychotic state you are in, which makes it difficult for you to separate fact from fiction, and illusion from reality. I am not Fratermathy or mathy001. Seek treatment for your delusion.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

My question is SIMPLE: What is the meaning of "Akpevba" in Urhobo? And you are meandering like a naked worm. Just answer the question Mr Urhobo Know-It-All EazyBay Defender!

Where have I ever stated I speak urhobo?

Show us ONE POST where I said so.

Now you stated The name is used among the edoid group. So far, all the verifying people we see a URHOBO. Therefore WHERE the other NONE URHOBO with the last name AKPEVBA.

I'm still waiting gods of urhobo identity.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2017
laudate:

It is okay. sad Everyone already knows about the psychotic state you are in, which makes it difficult for you to separate fact from fiction, and illusion from reality. I am not Fratermathy or mathy001. Seek treatment for your delusion.

Don't mind him. He's just trying to lure you into his senseless charade. It makes him feel good about his life if people actually give him attention online. People like this are usually socially awkward, grow extremely fat and stay with their parents all their lives.

I even gave him a certificate of excellence for defending Urhobo identity even more than Urhobos!! The one who proclaimed Urhobos as Igbophobic now defends Urhobos because ONE person who CLAIMED to be Urhobo shared their sentiments. What next shall we see? Ikenna0b defending Yorubas if one comes to share Biafran sentiments. Or maybe he'll defend Hausas too if any of them comes and shout "Leave Biafrans alone"!

In any case, here's his certificate. @Ikenna, the good boy, you may print it and hang it in your room as proof of your conquests for the Biafran cause!

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 1:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

Where have I ever stated I speak urhobo?

Show us ONE POST where I said so.

Now you stated The name is used among the edoid group. So far, all the verifying people we see a URHOBO. Therefore WHERE the other NONE URHOBO with the last name AKPEVBA.

I'm still waiting gods of urhobo identity.

Show me ONE POST where I said you can speak Urhobo?

Were you not the one jumping up and down saying Akpevba is an Urhobo name? If you know it is an Urhobo name and you are 100% sure it is, care to share its meaning to us? Because I don't know it and I've never encountered such a name in all my years as an Urhobo. So please, the URHOBO DEFENDER, enlighten me tonight! Oil-pot of Urhobo lore!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 1:54am On Jun 01, 2017
Can someone help the gods of urhobo identity give just ONE none urhobo with the last name AKPEVBA?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mathy001, god's of urhobo identity, give me ONE edioids with the shared name

I'm waiting.

After which, give me the video of you killing Asaba people and AsabaIan just didn't fight back like you mouthed.

I'm waiting
That one has been months now and I can't believe I've yet to get the video with all the gear gra you did grin grin grin grin

Laughable joke
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 1:56am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Can someone help the gods of urhobo identity give just ONE none urhobo with the last name AKPEVBA?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mathy001, god's of urhobo identity, give me ONE edioids with the shared name

I'm waiting.

After which, give me the video of you killing Asaba people and AsabaIan just didn't fight back like you mouthed.

I'm waiting
That one has been months now and I can't believe I've yet to get the video with all the gear gra you did grin grin grin grin

Laughable joke

Can someone tell Ikenna0b to please tell the entire house the meaning of "Akpevba"? He seemed so sure of it few minutes ago.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

Show me ONE POST where I said you can speak Urhobo?

Were you not the one jumping up and down saying Akpevba is an Urhobo name? If you know it is an Urhobo name and you are 100% sure it is, care to share its meaning to us? Because I don't know it and I've never encountered such a name in all my years as an Urhobo. So please, the URHOBO DEFENDER, enlighten me tonight! Oil-pot of Urhobo lore!

You just asked me to translate a URHOBO WORD?

Diverting left and right won't get you out of the hot seat gods of urhobo identity.

Yes ooo Ejiro Akpevba that claim urhobo name chinese.
The FB girl with the last name AKPEVBA that claim a urhobo town equally Chinese.

Na imaginary Non urhobo you've yet to provide proves it's a shared last name and a non urhobo name.
Infact how dare those Chinese people claiming urhobo use that last name and pretend being urhobo grin grin grin

Anyway na YOU, not I, YOU said it is a name used by Edoids, give me ONE none urhobo to justify it and I'll agree it's a shared last name, na daunting task for you...just shifting goal post left and right.

I'll repeat it again Give ONE non urhobo that's has last name AKPEVBA?

I'm still waiting.

Also give me my video....still waiting on that one too ooo
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Real Biafraland!!!

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

You just asked me to translate a URHOBO WORD?

Diverting left and right won't get you out of the hot seat gods of urhobo identity.

Yes ooo Ejiro Akpevba that claim urhobo name chinese.
The FB guy with the last name AKPEVBA that claim a urhobo town equally Chinese.

Na imaginary Non urhobo you've yet to provide proves it's a shared last name and a non urhobo name.
Infact how dare those Chinese people claiming urhobo use that last name and pretend being urhobo grin grin grin

Anyway na YOU, not I, YOU said it is a name used by Edoids, give me ONE none urhobo to justify it and I'll agree it's a shared last name, na daunting task for you...just shifting goal post left and right.

I'll repeat it again Give ONE non urhobo that's has last name AKPEVBA?

I'm still waiting.

Also give me my video....still waiting on that one too ooo

Look at the Asaba fowl jumping helter skelter and thinking himself smart. I thought you said this account was Laudate's alternate moniker? Are you still testing the theory?

While testing that theory, kindly give me the meaning of Akpevba. It was you who stated initially that the name was an Urhobo name before I countered your narrative. So tell us now what it means in Urhobo, let us all know and be educated! Mr Urhobo Lecturer, Scholar and Defender of the SILENT!

1 Like

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:04am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:
Real Biafraland!!!

See steady diverting. Can someone help our dear gods of Urhobo identity out so he won't just keep shamefully diverting.

Chei this is just sad day for a know it all.
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:04am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

As usual...he ran to the mod to cry.

I guess you didn't notice you did EXACTLY what you are crying to the mod to. The only difference is didn't cry like a cry baby.

Coward!!!

No wonder ive yet to recieve my video of all the gra gra and chest beating he said he'll do.
grin grin grin grin

Laughable joke

And this one will call himself a future citizen of Biafra! If Biafra is populated by people like you, I mourn for the country already. Anyway, that's none of my business. Take your award. You've won!

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

See steady diverting. Can someone help our dear gods of Urhobo identity out so he won't just keep shamefully diverting.

Chei this is just sad day for a know it all.

Of course it is a sad day for me. Ikenna0b defended an Urhobo person. What a sad day! Make sure you print your certificate.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:10am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

Look at the Asaba fowl jumping helter skelter and thinking himself smart. I thought you said this account was Laudate's alternate moniker? Are you still testing the theory?

While testing that theory, kindly give me the meaning of Akpevba. It was you who stated initially that the name was an Urhobo name before I countered your narrative. So tell us now what it means in Urhobo, let us all know and be educated! Mr Urhobo Lecturer, Scholar and Defender of the SILENT!

See am...another diversion. grin grin grin grin grin

Oh now I'm Asaba. I thought I was a fake Asabian and pazienza alternative I'd.

grin grin grin

First goofed, changed.
If only you admit your second goof, all this your save face tactics, diverting away as much as you can and being laughed would just go away

Going by your logic,

gods of urhobo identity

Tell us why a urhobo answers a non urhobo last name and why is it I can find a urhobo with the last name in check but yet you can't even give me ONE non urhobo with the same last name grin grin grin grin

I repeat give ONE NONE URHOBO with the last name AKPEVBA. I'll end this. If not, you go stay on this hot seat no matter how much you wiggle and try to divert away
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

See am...another diversion. grin grin grin grin grin

Oh now I'm Asaba. I thought I was a fake Asabian and pazienza alternative I'd.

grin grin grin

First goofed, changed.
If only you admit your second goof, all this your save face tactics, diverting away as much as you can and being laughed would just go away

Going by your logic,

gods of urhobo identity

Tell us why a urhobo answers a non urhobo last name and why is it I can find a urhobo with the last name in check but yet you can't even give me ONE non urhobo with the same last name grin grin grin grin

I repeat give ONE NONE URHOBO with the last name AKPEVBA. I'll end this. If not, you go stay on this hot seat no matter how much you wiggle and try to divert away

Great God of Urhobo! Slayer of Mathy001! Defender of EazyBay! King of the Night! Ruler of Nairaland tribalism! Number ONE! Champion!

I present you...... YOUR AWARD!

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

Of course it is a sad day for me. Ikenna0b defended an Urhobo person. What a sad day! Make sure you print your certificate.

See am.

He now admitted the person is urhobo.

You usual gra gra, loud mouthing and know it all brough time you to here.

A LAUGHABLE JOKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So he's no more "igbo pretending to be Urhobo" and "Edoid pressing to be urhobo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now we got that down.....where's my video of your loud mouthing and gra gra you made about going on a killing spree in Asaba? Where your gra gra? grin grin grin. That one na months, you should have it by now
Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by mathy001: 2:16am On Jun 01, 2017
Ikenna0b:

See am.

He now admitted the person is urhobo.

You usual gra gra, loud mouthing and know it all brough time you to here.

A LAUGHABLE JOKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So he's no more "igbo pretending to be Urhobo" and "Edoid pressing to be urhobo" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now we got that down.....where's my video of your loud mouthing and gra gra you made about going on a killing spree in Asaba? Where your gra gra? grin grin grin. That one na months, you should have it by now

Great God of Urhobo! Slayer of Mathy001! Defender of EazyBay! King of the Night! Ruler of Nairaland tribalism! Number ONE! Champion!

You've proven that EazyBay is Urhobo! Sadly, S/he is not here to witness this memorable event where S/he was bailed out by an Igbo after failing to establish his Urhobo identity! grin

Congrats Ikenna0b, your life can have meaning once more.

Re: Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) by Ikenna0b: 2:21am On Jun 01, 2017
mathy001:

See Wetin sadness and loneliness they do. He even have a software to make awards and even made one for moI grin grin grin grin grin Petty, just so petty, chei black women would be jealous of this level of pettiness. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Thank you for the award gods of urhobo identity. I deal with petty women all the time so male pettiness is always welcome as well grin grin.

Now we got the last name situation resolved.

Where's my video? How many months have it been now and I've yet on get video despite your gra gra. god's of urhobo identity Maka why na? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.