Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households (3716 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends National Social Investment Programme / Cash Transfer: We’re Scrutinising National Social Register – Senate / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Kwanza: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2020
The development objective of the National Social Safety Nets Project for Nigeria is to provide access to targeted transfers to poor and vulnerable households under an expanded national social safety nets system.

The National Social Register of Poor and Vulnerable Households is built using clearly defined approaches that ensure the right people are targeted. Here's a quick explainer of how the process goes:-
https://twitter.com/NasscoNigeria/status/1247808342996570113?s=19

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Kwanza: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2020
The National Social Register of Poor & Vulnerable Households is built through a rigorous, transparent community based targeting process undertaken by states and validated by NASSCO. Here is the distribution of the register by states as at 31st March 2020.
https://twitter.com/NasscoNigeria/status/1248545061954084864?s=19

*Ogun State is exempted been the last state to sign an MOU for the purpose of building a register. They have however set up structures and deployed teams to the field to gather data from households.
https://twitter.com/NasscoNigeria/status/1248547365700751360?s=19

....same as Ebonyi State
https://twitter.com/NasscoNigeria/status/1248570585069883393?s=19

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by successmatters(m): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Yenefer(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
90% of those who will benefit are not the actual target. everything about this country is corrupted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Compliant(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
REGISTER INDEED

AUDIO REGISTER

FUNNY NATION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by inoki247: 11:27am On Apr 10, 2020
Even Bet9jaa or Baba Ijebu dey Visible pass all diz at least wen u reach where u wan play game u will hear I just won 5k or even 1k but diz FG Lottery dey some aw I neva see anybody wey win the 20k...
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by ademasta(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2020
Ogun State is missing sha

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by helinues: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2020

And why is Ogun state missing from the list.. Or it has been ceded to Benin Republic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by gloriaunobi(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2020
At least we now know the regions that is milking and holding Nigeria down.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by CharleyBright(m): 11:39am On Apr 10, 2020
Fear the NORTH.

They always bring Nothing to the table, but always swallow Everything on the table.

Where is the funds for this scheme coming from?
And how much will be going to the regions from where the funds are coming from?

The oil Minerals gotten from the South is sustaining the Nation, but the Minerals gotten from the North is sustaining northern elites.
When will these parasitic and exploitative union end??

Awon oloriburuku ole fulanis in power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by richidinho(m): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2020
I want to see the names of the beneficiaries with their phone numbers, at least I should be able to call like 50people at random to ask about it

You will be shocked that some Honourable members has their children captured in this program that is meant for the poorest of the poor in the society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by backnbeta(f): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2020
This looks like something for public consumption, not the real deal undecided

A little over 7,000 poor households in Borno, a little over 3,000 in Sokoto but over 70,000 in Rivers! I don't believe that
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by oziamaka: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2020
when did this registration take place? I have never heard not seen any such registration around not even heard of it from anyone in a far remote distance.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Lipscomb(m): 11:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Ah the whole of jigawa and Kastina are poor.
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Lipscomb(m): 11:53am On Apr 10, 2020
Its a big mistake I guess.
backnbeta:

A little over 7,000 poor households in Borno, a little over 3,000 in Sokoto but over 70,000 in Rivers! I don't believe that
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by netpro(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2020
Why is Ebonyi and Ogun state not on the list?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Commonsense99: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2020
grin
Another scam loading.
Did you notice that they released only numbers, how about comprehensive names with verifiable addresses? Tomorrow if they come.Out to claim they hv paid those numbers, there won't be any traces
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Iamgrey5(m): 11:56am On Apr 10, 2020
My state local government area officials are making it big time on the money meant for the masses. cheesy

Oboy!

Abuja has more poor people than Sokoto shocked
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by netpro(m): 11:58am On Apr 10, 2020
amfara owns this list shocked
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by backnbeta(f): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lipscomb:
Its a big mistake I guess.
More like deliberately giving people the impression that the Northerners are not treated better than the rest... it's all political propaganda undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Aunty wey mumu
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by seunmsg(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
backnbeta:

Bornu’s figure should be as a result of the insurgency in the state. Those doing the mapping obviously cannot access most part of the state.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by istina: 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is not fair

Over 90% of the beneficiaries are from the north?!

I expected Lagos to have the highest number but just 52 thousand?! Haba!!

God will visit the homes of these wicked leaders of ours with thunder .
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by bigpicture001: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
Where is ebonyi state
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by seunmsg(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
CharleyBright:
Fear the NORTH.

They always bring Nothing to the table, but always swallow Everything on the table.

Where is the funds for this scheme coming from?
And how much will be going to the regions from where the funds are coming from?

The oil Minerals gotten from the South is sustaining the Nation, but the Minerals gotten from the North is sustaining northern elites.
When will these parasitic and exploitative union end??

Awon oloriburuku ole fulanis in power.

The scheme is been funded by a combination of three sources of revenue. Abacha loot, world bank IDA and federal appropriation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by socialmediaman: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by seunmsg(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
istina:
This is not fair

Over 90% of the beneficiaries are from the north?!

I expected Lagos to have the highest number but just 52 thousand?! Haba!!

God will visit the homes of these wicked leaders of ours with thunder .

This is a register of the poorest of the poor among us and not a register of the affluent.
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Kwanza: 12:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
oziamaka:
when did this registration take place? I have never heard not seen any such registration around not even heard of it from anyone in a far remote distance.
The registration commenced under the office of National Social Investments Office headed by the former SA to the Presidency, Maryam Uwais.

The host state & NASSCO picks 30% of the LGAs situated in that state, following the processes as seen above.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by oziamaka: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kwanza:

The registration commenced under the office of National Social Investments Office headed by the former SA to the Presidency (now Minister), Maryam Uwais.

The host state & NASSCO picks 30% of the LGAs situated in that state, following the processes as seen above.
when did it take place and was is phisical or online exercise because like I said I have never seen anyone enrolled into this scheme nor who has benefitted.
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Kwanza: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
oziamaka:
when did it take place and was is phisical or online exercise because like I said I have never seen anyone enrolled into this scheme nor who has benefitted.
It was physical following those processes above.

I swear to God, I am still searching for the beneficiaries as well.

If you beat me to it, do kindly page me.
Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by RitualistMan: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
[s]
netpro:
amfara owns this list shocked
[/s]

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The National Social Register For Poor And Vulnerable Households by Racoon(m): 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2020
See the skewed demographics(Kano-Kastina-Kaduna) and know why they created this fraudulent scheme.They keep their region impoverished then distributed the wealth of the south to themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

IYC Dares Afenifere ,’count Ijaws Out Of Secessionist Oduduwa Republic’ / Breaking: Buhari Passes Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomole / Governor Abubakar Badaru Revalidates His APC Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.