Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online (7341 Views)

Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by winkmart: 8:37am On May 30, 2017
Misskira is a frontally endowed curvy lady from the United States of America who has been caught doing the unthinkable to lighten up her Instagram page.

Despite having a baby boy, she has refused to 'repent' as she continues to break the internet with adult contents.

In a recent show, she wore a see-through cloth where she posed without her underwear in a scantily-clad manner. Her massive pumpkins appear to be her selling point and she has mercilessly paraded them on her social media page amid mixed reactions from her 30,000 fans and critics.

See more photos:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/05/instagram-model-and-mother-of-one-shows.html
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 8:40am On May 30, 2017
You call these hips
All I see is chicken fat everywhere undecided And you guys are making her more popular. smh

9 Likes

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Mhissgaga(f): 8:41am On May 30, 2017
Big tummy undecided

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by bbbabes(f): 8:46am On May 30, 2017
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by smardray(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2017
Breast tumor...

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by decatalyst(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2017
Oh boi! shocked

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by lashorrt(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2017
Let me not judge.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 9:20am On May 30, 2017
Smh @ the 2nd picture.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2017
Smmmhhhhfu
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 9:26am On May 30, 2017
ZarZar:
Smh @ the 2nd picture.

Just the second picture?
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 9:30am On May 30, 2017
Vorpal:

Just the second picture?

The 2nd one caught my eye because it looks like she isn't wearing any panties.

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by marvin902(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2017
i wont Bleep this chick for 10mill.. undecided undecided undecided
nothing attractive here tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by FvckShiT(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2017
She looks like a Phåt fûçk!

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Lewaluv(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2017
This one is a mess...

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by toprealman: 12:26pm On May 30, 2017
All I see is a child with tools obviously too big for her to handle. How can an adult not know what fits?

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by HarryDuce(m): 12:50pm On May 30, 2017
She looks like a pumped glove to me... messy.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by ThatCEO: 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:
i wont Bleep this chick for 10mill.. undecided undecided undecided
nothing attractive here tongue tongue

Brotherly, 10Million is a lot of money. Forget d wowo girl, bleep n kwalect d money. But when you collekt d money, no go buy corolla ooo, because of SARS. Just quietly buy Sienna.

Most of these girls suffers from depression because of their wowo'ness, if stripping naked is making her get attention, well, I am happy for her.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by marvin902(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
ThatCEO:

Brotherly, 10Million is a lot of money. Forget d wowo girl, bleep n kwalect d money. But when you collekt d money, no go buy corolla ooo, because of SARS. Just quietly buy Sienna.

Most of these girls suffers from depression because of their wowo'ness, if stripping naked is making her get attention, well, I am happy for her.

my lawwwwwd. guy nor kill me with laugh grin grin grin
guy nor b every hole you go insert your Sim..
buh if the Money dey my front I fit reason am

which guy dey buy corolla again na Lexus 330grin grin
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by hollah123: 10:53pm On May 30, 2017
all I see is a lady who didn't out grow baby fat
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by theunnamed: 11:43pm On May 30, 2017
Sensual:
You call these hips
All I see is chicken fat everywhere undecided And you guys are making her more popular. smh

so because you are fine now somebody will not hear word again? oh...
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
see belle grin grin
na pizza and suasages full dat belle so cheesy
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2017
ThatCEO:

she no ugly.she just need to shed off some of those excess flesh.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 30, 2017
ugly bugly zugly mugly kugly nugly jugly
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by Nobody: 3:57am On May 31, 2017
I hate FAT. It's a disease.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by wiringdpt(m): 4:01am On May 31, 2017
And you think we care about some b**** IG page?
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by SHAKABOOM: 7:25am On May 31, 2017
Where mon CREW dela VASLINE..Her pics fresh like wine from vasille.
Re: Instagram Model And Mother Of One Shows Off Her Huge Boobs And Hips Online by delli(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Sensual post=57012183]You call these hips

All I see is chicken fat everywhere undecided
And you guys are making her more popular. smh[/quote ok butt that's another man's food o.
If u don't mind I mind urs

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Goes Topless, Flashes Massive Side Boobs (photos) / This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% / What Turns You Off A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.