Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men (93990 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 30, 2017
Lilyqueeny come and see o.
Things getting worse. We were condemning adult prostitution, here is kid's.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by diegosimeon: 12:24pm On May 30, 2017
This is unacceptable ,the little girl is still a child Anand the grown me ought to know better...they should be arrested and prosecuted accordingly
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by IdeyFindWife: 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
karlz:
men old enough to be her father and they shamelessly...capital punishment is needed here

castration first, before the capital punishment

Anyone who's preek can rise to mess up a 10yr old needs to be deleted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Billygee2u: 12:35pm On May 30, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
IMAGINE..

Agreement or not this is Child Sexual Abuse

10yrs.. what type of agreement will one enta with a 10yrs old gal with respect to sex.

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by doyinbaby(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
Those men are devils taking advantage of a 10yr old who doesn't know life
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by farem: 12:48pm On May 30, 2017
zinachidi:

http://authorityngr.com/2017/05/10-year-old-girl-engages-in-commercial-sex-in-Suleja/

are the police trying to defend the four savage by saying the girl consented. so if their daughters consented to having sex with such men they will allow them to go

this is a sure care of paedophiles and rare.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by ezra1990: 12:49pm On May 30, 2017
drunkcow:
When i tot i hv seen it all in naija.Tin lik dis wan mak me leave nigeria go my country(ondo state)tongue
Everything is a joke rite? issorite kwantinue
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by nextprince: 12:50pm On May 30, 2017
Mpanyi:
Based on agreement with a 10 yr old? Sorry, I just forgot that is North where laws are bent. Little wonder some sections want their own countries where there will equal application of the law.

Girls in Aba start having sex at 10 with multiple sex partners.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by nextprince: 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
omobabaonibaba:

how many meetings do they hold during chidinma okeke's promiscuous act? your Igbo brothers my green ass
Exactly. Or this

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 30, 2017
ezra1990:
Everything is a joke rite? issorite kwantinue
Na why u quote me
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by nextprince: 12:56pm On May 30, 2017
pythonkid:
yoruba & hausa with pedophilia na 5&6

Hehehe. Pls read and be enlightened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by agitator: 12:57pm On May 30, 2017
zinachidi:

“I started sleeping with men when I was eight years old. I use the money they give me and the one I get from my pure water busi­ness to sustain my parents and two siblings,” she said.

http://authorityngr.com/2017/05/10-year-old-girl-engages-in-commercial-sex-in-Suleja/

When she was 8yrs old her parents where chanting sai baba. angry angry angry
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Mopelawlar(f): 12:57pm On May 30, 2017
Chai, four as 1-2-3-4 Yeeeeeeeeeeeel Moku were do I strt Frm? Ahaha dis one rest me walahi
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by linearity: 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
Is there no statutory rape provision in the Nigeria criminal code?

>>>Now, that I think about it, it must be a deliberate lopehole to allow certain Govonors and Senators to marry underage girls.

Be it as it may, there should be some political will to add it to our criminal code, if the act with a minor happens outside marriage. Agreed, some will circumvent it by getting married to the minor before the act, but half a bread is better than none.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by wale0911: 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
zinachidi:

The police made the whole matter worse, I mean how could they make such statements as to a girl of 10yrs demanding for sex in return for some money?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by madjune(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
I condemn this if true.

What if she's their sister?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by kingjomezy(m): 1:10pm On May 30, 2017
DayDreamPictures:
according to the Law of Contract NO amateur (17yrs and below) is permitted to enter into a contract or deal. It will be null and void

arrest the men and deal with the kid according to the laid down rules

it's a lawyer there

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by galaxy2020(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
Stupid police, what type of agreement is that with a 10 year old? They might have infected that girl with all manner of STD'S and even HIV. These men need to punished
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by azaino: 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
IMAGINE..

10yrs.. what type of agreement will one enta with a 10yrs old gal with respect to sex.

She started having sex when she was 8..

hmmmmmmm
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by millywiser: 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
pythonkid:
Lolz,u got no chillz
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Kizyte(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
engrpheleeks:
Angels of the Most High... Are the trumpets not ready yet
The trumpet is damaged and need replacement grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by oluwashedy: 1:23pm On May 30, 2017
The abomination of men amazes the devil himself
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by dominique(f): 1:32pm On May 30, 2017
Because the girl who wasn't 'forced', the police decided to release the men. This has to be the craziest news I've read all week. What manner of useless policemen are these? So statutory rape is not a crime in that part of the country? Over 75% of the entire police force deserve to be overhauled and replaced.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Emmahunk(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2017
Did the Nigeria police actually say that ? Consent by a ten year old? A minor ?
I might not be sure what our constitution says but in USA, the law protects the minor in such cases believing he/she does not know what he/she was doing .
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by oche17: 1:39pm On May 30, 2017
pythonkid:
bros u dae dia
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Mpanyi: 1:41pm On May 30, 2017
nextprince:

And nigeria's police tried to make it look somehow normal by saying they consented to that? Right?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by engrpheleeks(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2017
Kizyte:
The trumpet is damaged and need replacement grin
Lolzzzz
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by bigfather(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by nextprince: 1:44pm On May 30, 2017
Mpanyi:

And nigeria's police tried to make it look somehow normal by saying they consented to that? Right?

That is not my argument.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 30, 2017
there is nothing like consensual sex with a minor,even if a minor sedueces you, as the adult ,you should be the matured person to let her know she is too small for that,geez!, even the choice words is disgusting, what does a ten year old know? angry

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Hades2016(m): 2:03pm On May 30, 2017
OlaDapxon:
life don spoil ooo
anyway, when i was that age, me sef don dey do... grin grin shocked
badt sharp guy grin .... My nigga

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Turbocharged: 2:05pm On May 30, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
IMAGINE..

Oga, no go kill yourself ova their mata. When Governor dey marry 14 year old, who knows how long he don dey chop clean before he finally make it official.
Those northerners, their mata no be here oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.