Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men (93989 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by centboy123456(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2017
OlaDapxon:
life don spoil ooo anyway, when i was that age, me sef don dey do... grin grin shocked

mam nigga aka baddo I greet u oh

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by restored2016(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2017
BlackDBagba:
shocked

Who is to blame?

The society which has failed this child woefully ? , the church which has been eroded of all morality?,
Her family which out of hunger have turned a blind eye on how a 10 year old girl is the bread winner...

Nothing is 'news ' anymore.....

A very sad sad world we live in.
you just hit the nail on the head.our institutions have failed us.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by centboy123456(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2017
OlaDapxon:
I started when I was nine,
go break that record grin

mam nigga AK baddo I greet or na oh
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by centboy123456(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2017
OlaDapxon:
I started when I was nine,
go break that record grin

ND u still do it still now bro u need jesus

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by centboy123456(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2017
Waspy:
How does she manage to take it...in standing position at that

How can those men no imagine she's their kids

How careless can her mother be?

How come we are yet to see a man hang by the balls in this country

How many questions beg for answers
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

manage to take what sir I want to know wat she manage to take
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by louisilva: 9:17pm On May 30, 2017
fake news. no pix, no means of verification or was OP among the men?
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by CHARLOE(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
IMAGINE..

Agreement or not this is Child Sexual Abuse

10yrs.. what type of agreement will one enta with a 10yrs old gal with respect to sex.

Imagine what our useless​ police are saying! This is rape! Sex with a minor is rape!
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by dabrightt: 11:36pm On May 30, 2017
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 12:28am On May 31, 2017
jacoik:
shebi na my slap dey hungry u abi
Abi u de ask me
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by OlaDapxon(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2017
kelvinrhs:
And how did u know that?
I trust you ni
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by OlaDapxon(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2017
centboy123456:

mam nigga AK baddo I greet or na oh
I am born again ooo
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by OlaDapxon(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2017
centboy123456:

ND u still do it still now bro u need jesus
I've paused naw, gave my life to God.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by iamHighDee(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2017
This is the saddest thing I've read today. If they can please help us get her details to a humanitarian organization, it would be awesome. Let us open a gofundme account for her and help her out of this mess. 10 years is too young to be going through such trauma. If anyone has details of this, please forward it. Thank you.

zinachidi:

http://authorityngr.com/2017/05/10-year-old-girl-engages-in-commercial-sex-in-Suleja/
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Lepkacious: 8:00am On May 31, 2017
BlackDBagba:
shocked

Who is to blame?

The society which has failed this child woefully ? , the church which has been eroded of all morality?,
Her family which out of hunger have turned a blind eye on how a 10 year old girl is the bread winner...

Nothing is 'news ' anymore.....

A very sad sad world we live in.
who are to blame?

1. the girl

2.the parent

3.the men

4.the church

5 . the society
because your not making any point
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by purple3091: 8:22am On May 31, 2017
seanery:
ITS SOO TRUE...., ME SEF DEY PARTRONISE THEM AT TIMES..; BUT NOT AS TO THE LEVEL OF SLEEPING WITH A PURE WATER SELLER. I'D GO TO TAFA KADUNA and GET LAID.
so you admit that your are a pedo...you deserve to be raped daily in prison
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by newdawn2017(f): 8:53am On May 31, 2017
karlz:
men old enough to be her father and they shamelessly...capital punishment is needed here
I am with u on dis undecided
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 11:11am On May 31, 2017
OlaDapxon:

I trust you ni
I was older when it happened DUH!
So tell me about ur experience as a minor, were u forced/ seduced or u were the master behind the plan

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by OlaDapxon(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I was older when it happened DUH!
So tell me about ur experience as a minor, were u forced/ seduced or u were the master behind the plan

lol. its in d past now.
I'm born again now o.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by sweetilicious(f): 2:44am On Jun 01, 2017
CIOSYLVA:
IMAGINE..

Agreement or not this is Child Sexual Abuse

10yrs.. what type of agreement will one enta with a 10yrs old gal with respect to sex.

And to think,this men will protect their daughters but do this evil? I weep
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 01, 2017
OlaDapxon:

lol. its in d past now. I'm born again now o.
Are you sure! As in are u very sure?

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by OlaDapxon(m): 11:58am On Jun 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Are you sure!
As in are u very sure?
Your own don dey too mush o.
Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
OlaDapxon:
Your own don dey too mush o.
You are still replying lol!

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 28, 2018
grandstar:

Its called statutory rape- the act of having sex with someone below the age of 18. The law believes you are taking advantage of their naivety even though consensual.

In America, sleeping with s 17yesr old would place you on the sex offenders list.

this child abuse talks on social media are getting me angry... age of consent in Nigeria isn't 18..there's no age of consent law in Nigeria, the last time there was age of consent law was in 2012 when the national assembly passed a bill setting age of consent to 11years but the law generated alot of controversy so the supreme court had to come in and the national assembly nullified the law. till now there's no age of consent law so you guys should stop saying trash

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men by Chigeorge2015(m): 4:28am On May 26, 2018
Does she have bweast to be attracted to the men? In the first place, how did they start this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And Voodoo / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.