Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. (6956 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
lack of belief is not a religion. the only common ground between two atheist is a lack of belief. theres no gathering. you dont even understand the image you quoted. you are a remarkable specie!

Of course I'm a remarkable specie ! Now , let me you where you belong .

Religions like Jainism , Buddhism , Confucianism are non -theistic religions . Being non theistic means that there is no involvement of the worship of God/gods or belief in His/their existence . There are no deities in the aforementioned religions . And since there are no deities in those religions , atheists (people who do not believe in God) can be part of them . Atheists like Steve Jobs and Sir Tim Berners-Lee were religious atheists . Atheism simply is the belief there is no God

You can read more here :

https://www.nairaland.com/3500235/must-read-god-without-religion

Read this slowly the first time , the second time should be much slower than the first . Take all your time if you want to .

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by frank317: 7:37pm On May 30, 2017
malvisguy212:
don't decieve your self, there is NOTHING like freethinkers, being a freethinker that's imply a CHOICE.

When someone is called a freethinker you know why. You pretend u don't,that's wrong.

But let me indulge u.

Freethinkers in this 'contex' are people who don't allow themselves to be controlled by the dogmas of Religion
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 30, 2017
Thread hawking by the popular thread seller......... Funny
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Religions like Jainism , Buddhism , Confucianism are non -theistic religions . Being non theistic means that there is no involvement of the worship of God/gods or belief in His/their existence . There are no deities in the aforementioned religions . And since there are no deities in those religions , atheists (people who do not believe in God) can be part of them . Atheists like Steve Jobs and Sir Tim Berners-Lee were religious atheists . Atheism simply is the belief there is no God

You can read more here :

Read this slowly the first time , the second time should be much slower than the first . Take all your time if you want to .

Peace cool

Its pretty funny that someone who calls himself a genius does not understand this . grin

Atheism and illusory superiority

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by AccidentalGenius: 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Religions like Jainism , Buddhism , Confucianism are non -theistic religions . Being non theistic means that there is no involvement of the worship of God or belief in His existence . There are no deities in the aforementioned religions . And since there are no deities in those religions , atheists (people who do not believe in God) can be part of them . Atheists like Steve Jobs and Sir Tim Berners-Lee were religious atheists . Atheism simply means the belief there is no God

You can read more here :

Peace cool
so how on earth do u arrive at the conclusion that atheists are not freethinkers if an individual or a few decide to meditate on the teachings of buddha? which i have meditated on a few times.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

There's nothing logical about atheism . And you are right , atheism defies logic itself .

If they can't attribute a common smartphone as a product of random accident, why would they assert that a complex multicellular organism came about by chance? It's very lame I must say.. the genetic make up of man is very surprising and speaks the activity of an intelligent being. There are tons of facts that makes atheism so stale. Religion haven't answered the ultimate question yet, but that doesn't discard the numerous possibilities that abounds.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
so how on earth do u arrive at the conclusion that atheists are not freethinkers if an individual or a few decide to meditate on the teachings of buddha? which i have meditated on a few times.

Normally , freethinkers repudiate religious dogma . And since atheists can be religious , not all atheists are freethinkers . Deists who acknowledge the existence of God can be freethinkers too since they reject religious dogma too but for logical reasons .

Here's my opinion which should be considered strongly : since deists rely on logic , scientific inquiry and observation to deduce the existence of God and atheism and logic are antithetical , it is apt to call a deist a freethinker and a misnomer to call an atheist a freethinker .

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by AccidentalGenius: 8:09pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Normally , freethinkers repudiate religious dogma . And since atheists can be religious , not all atheists are freethinkers . Deists who acknowledge the existence of God can be freethinkers too since they reject religious dogma too but for logical reasons .

Here's my opinion which should be considered strongly : since deists rely on logic , scientific inquiry and observation to deduce the existence of God and atheism and logic are antithetical , it is apt to call a deist a freethinker and a misnomer to call an atheist a freethinker .
my unbelief is logical. anything believeable must be so logically. yahweh isnt logical. let me not deviate. on your first paragraph, i'll say your understanding of a freethinker is different from my understand. i see myself as a freethinker because i refused to be controlled by established religious dogma. i reject indoctrination. thats my understanding and with this in mind i strongly disagree with your opinion that not all atheist are free thinkers because, atheism rejects religious dogma. now on your second paragraph, assuming your understanding of the word logical is the same with mine( which i believe as an obvious, tangible reason to have a certain view towards something. eg it is logical to say a dog has hairs, why because we can see it). why would u say disbelief in a god or yahweh is illogical if you as a believer hasnt even seen this yahweh?

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
HenryDion:

If they can't attribute a common smartphone as a product of random accident, why would they assert that a complex multicellular organism came about by chance? It's very lame I must say.. the genetic make up of man is very surprising and speaks the activity of an intelligent being. There are tons of facts that makes atheism so stale. Religion haven't answered the ultimate question yet, but that doesn't discard the numerous possibilities that abounds.

My brother , you went too far sef . A simple cell is considered more complex than airplane . The airplane is described as brilliantly or intelligently designed but the cell isn't ? How ludicrous ! Nature is also being emulated in the science and tech labs . Look at the wonders of artificial intelligence - we now have robotic policemen(in Dubai ) , there's Google's robotdog , even our nervous system has an artificial replica ! We have software that mimic how natural systems operate . And these AIs are seen as intelligently designed but what is being emulated which super complex is not intelligently designed , a product of chance undecided ? You just have to shake your head in disbelief honestly .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by malvisguy212: 8:32pm On May 30, 2017
frank317:

When someone is called a freethinker you know why. You pretend u don't,that's wrong.

But let me indulge u.

Freethinkers in this 'contex' are people who don't allow themselves to be controlled by the dogmas of Religion
what bring you to the stage of a freethinker ? is a dicsition you take.In a universe where every succeeding action comes from a preceding event .to be an atheist is more of a belief, just like 'A' religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
my unbelief is logical. anything believeable must be so logically. yahweh isnt logical. let me not deviate. on your first paragraph, i'll say your understanding of a freethinker is different from my understand. i see myself as a freethinker because i refused to be controlled by established religious dogma. i reject indoctrination. thats my understanding and with this in mind i strongly disagree with your opinion that not all atheist are free thinkers because, atheism rejects religious dogma. now on your second paragraph, assuming your understanding of the word logical is the same with mine( which i believe as an obvious, tangible reason to have a certain view towards something. eg it is logical to say a dog has hairs, why because we can see it). why would u say disbelief in a god or yahweh is illogical if you as a believer hasnt even seen this yahweh?

Good question though .

Yahweh , Allah , etc are just religious names for God - the immaterial , non physical , enormously powerful , immutable , eternal (without beginning or end ) being who created the universe and everything in it . And in these religions , there is the belief that God Itself (not used personally ) made revelations of Itself to the central figures or founders . And since God made the revelations principles , beliefs , practices are seen as irrefutably true (dogma ) . Every religion has its concept of God . In Christianity , God is seen as having a truine nature - God is three persons . In Islam , God has just one nature , not three like in Christianity . Other religions have their own concept of God . And this called revealed theology .

In Natural theology , these divine revelations and manifestations are rejected . Divine revelations and manifestations like prophecies , religious scriptures , miracles, theophanies (visible manifestation of God) are rejected . You don't need to see God to know It exists . God is deduced to exist through logic , observation of nature . Logical reasons for God's existence are given . Arguments are constructed to support God's existence . We have Kalaam's Cosmological Argument , Leibniz Contingency Argument , Moral Argument , Teleological Arguments for God's existence and so forth . These arguments are tenable till date . Let me roll my favourite for you . The Cosmological Argument for God's existence :

1. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause
2. The universe began to exist
3. Therefore , the universe has a cause .

And this cause of the universe has no beginning , or end . It has the aforementioned attributes listed in the first paragraph . In summary , here are seven logical reasons to acknowledge the existence of God . God is the best explanation for

1. Why anything exists
2. The applicability of mathematics to the physical world
3. The origin of the universe
4. For the existence of objective moral values and duties.
5. The fine-tuning of the universe for the existence of intelligent life
6. Consciousness
7. And why people see the existence of God as possible
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

My brother , you went too far sef . A simple cell is considered more complex than airplane . The airplane is described as brilliantly or intelligently designed but the cell isn't ? How ludicrous ! Nature is also being emulated in the science and tech labs . Look at the wonders of artificial intelligence - we now have robotic policemen(in Dubai ) , there's Google's robotdog , even our nervous system has an artificial replica ! We have software that mimic how natural systems operate . And these AIs are seen as intelligently designed but what is being emulated which super complex is not intelligently designed , a product of chance undecided ? You just have to shake your head in disbelief honestly .

That's why I don't even exhaust precious time arguing with atheist. Their mind is closed to possibilities. Just allow them to wallow in their delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
MayhorE:
I have one medicine I do prescribe for people like you, go and watch 'God's not Dead.'

Come back and let's chat when you are done with it
I have watched the movie part1 and 2[Dumb Film] so whats your point? the problem with you christians is that you guys dont even understand what atheism is and the dumb folks went to produce a Film on it. well we all laughed to their ignorance and then continued our day grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Jonwesley(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
You don't need the bible in justifying your non belief in God. Your decision to be an atheist goes beyond that. Therefore these verses of scripture however they are analysed or interpreted does not change the existential nature of God which is the subject upon which you are an atheist in the first instance. Don't generalise your poor understanding or acceptance to confuse Christians or win sympathy for self delusion. The Bible was written by inspiration of theHoly spirit. Yes a person's inspiration could be wrong but that won't change God for who he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 9:04pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Religions like Jainism , Buddhism , Confucianism are non -theistic religions . Being non theistic means that there is no involvement of the worship of God/gods or belief in His/their existence . There are no deities in the aforementioned religions . And since there are no deities in those religions , atheists (people who do not believe in God) can be part of them . Atheists like Steve Jobs and Sir Tim Berners-Lee were religious atheists . [s]Atheism simply is the belief there is no God[/s]

You can read more here :

Peace cool
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:06pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:
-

If you like use marker to cancel everything in my post , it won't preclude the truth or deter me from saying the truth grin. Isn't Atheism a belief ? Wasn't Steve Jobs a religious atheist ?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by AccidentalGenius: 9:09pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Good question though .

Yahweh , Allah , etc are just religious names for God - the immaterial , non physical , enormously powerful , immutable , eternal (without beginning or end ) being who created the universe and everything in it . And in these religions , there is the belief that God Itself (not used personally ) made revelations of Itself to the central figures or founders . And since God made the revelations principles , beliefs , practices are seen as irrefutably true (dogma ) . Every religion has its concept of God . In Christianity , God is seen as having a truine nature - God is three persons . In Islam , God has just one nature , not three like in Christianity . Other religions have their own concept of God . And this called revealed theology .

In Natural theology , these divine revelations and manifestations are rejected . Divine revelations and manifestations like prophecies , religious scriptures , miracles, theophanies (visible manifestation of God) are rejected . You don't need to see God to know It exists . God is deduced to exist through logic , observation of nature . Logical reasons for God's existence are given . Arguments are constructed to support God's existence . We have Kalaam's Cosmological Argument , Leibniz Contingency Argument , Moral Argument , Teleological Arguments for God's existence and so forth . These arguments are tenable till date . Let me roll my favourite for you . The Cosmological Argument for God's existence :

1. Whatever begins to exist must have a cause

2. The universe began to exist

3. Therefore , the universe has a cause .

And this cause of the universe has no beginning , or end . It has the aforementioned attributes listed in the first paragraph . In summary , here are seven logical reasons to acknowledge the existence of God . God is the best explanation for

1. Why anything exists

2. The applicability of mathematics to the physical world

3. The origin of the universe

4. For the existence of objective moral values and duties.

5. The fine-tuning of the universe for the existence of intelligent life

6. Consciousness

7. And why people see the existence of God as possible
i could tell u with all honesty theres a sussage in space that gave ancient men the technology to build the pyramids of giza. because it is true and was written in the book of leaves. i could also tell u a tale about the unicorn i saw last night. yahweh, allah or God are as real as any of these stories. because there is no logical proof. just empty words
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:

i could tell u with all honesty theres a sussage in space that gave ancient men the technology to build the pyramids of giza. because it is true and was written in the book of leaves. i could also tell u a tale about the unicorn i saw last night. yahweh, allah or God are as real as any of these stories. because there is not logical proof. just empty words

That's what the deist say . And they rejected Yahweh , Allah , and any other religious concepts of God . If you want to prove to me that atheism is logical (I cringed when I typed this ) , refute any of those arguments for God's existence I listed .

You can open a thread and let's discuss .

But hold on , refuting arguments does not confute the validity of their conclusions . Pascal's wager was a detestable illogical argument for God's existence but God's existence is true .

Hmm , what can we now do ? I think you should tell me why you reject God's existence . Give me your best reason ever .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If you like use marker to cancel everything in my post , it won't preclude the truth or deter me from saying the truth grin. Isn't Atheism a belief ? Wasn't Steve Jobs a religious atheist ?
I won't argue with you on the first question cause we have been over that b4 so what i say doesn't exactly change anything, For the second though Steve job grew up as a Christian while growing up he was influenced by Buddhism but It was mostly on the meditation part. Even i try that sometimes. Steve job was never an atheist he was more of A deist/dudeist maybe just like you......there was a video on youtube but I just can seem to get my hands on it.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by AccidentalGenius: 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That's what the deist say . And they rejected Yahweh , Allah , and any other religious concepts of God . If you want to prove to me that atheism is logical (I cringed when I typed this ) , refute any of those arguments for God's existence I listed .

You can open a thread and let's discuss .

But hold on , refuting arguments does not confute the validity of its conclusion . Pascal's wager was a detestable illogical argument for God's existence but God's existence is true .

Hmm , what can we now do ? I think you should tell me why you reject God's existence . Give me your best reason ever .
you say you have a hand? show me. you say yahweh exist? i want to see him or it. its as simple as spelling REAL
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

How can you say this when most of your arguements are based on Deist views?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

I won't argue with you on the first question cause we have been over that b4 so what i say doesn't exactly change anything, For the second though Steve job grew up as a Christian while growing up he was influenced by Buddhism but I was mostly on the meditation part steve job was never an atheist he was more of A deist maybe just like you......there was a video on youtube but I just can seem to get my hands on it.

Atheism is a belief . I'm not sure why you are denying this . What's the difference between the lack of belief in God's existence and the belief there is no God ? Biko , tell me . We are all here to learn from those who know more than we do .

Till we see the video then . By the way , I'm not a deist . There is no logical reason to reject experiences of God's intervention in the affairs of men especially when they are so overwhelming .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 9:36pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is a belief . I'm not sure why you are denying this . What's the difference between the lack of belief in God's existence and the belief there is no God ? Biko , tell me . We are all here to learn from those who know more than we do .
Lol, guy like I said we have been over this b4 grin people like you don't learn so I won't try to explain what I had already explained b4 a million times! and you still hold your stance on your Ignorance. I would be foolish to o so or dont you think?

Till we see the video then . By the way , I'm not a deist . There is no logical reason to reject experiences of God's intervention in the affairs of men especially when they are so overwhelming.
@bolded if you are not deist and you are a Christian then argue like one! unless you think theism is not logical?

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
you say you have a hand? show me. you say yahweh exist? i want to see him or it. its as simple as spelling REAL

Here are significant attributes of God : immaterial and non physical . How can you see something immaterial and non physical ? Are you suggesting empiricism ? That knowledge can only be gotten through sensory experience . But our senses are fallible . And can anything which exists in our world and every possible world be known to us ONLY through our senses ? I think you are making a tentative conclusion here . But if you insist on gaining knowledge of God's existence through sensory experience then George Berkeley's Esse Est Percepi ( To be is to be perceived ) should suffice . The argument goes :

1. We perceive ordinary objects
2. We perceive only ideas.
3. Therefore , ordinary objects are ideas.

The only two things that exist according to George are minds and their ideas . And ideas are mind- dependent , they are passive and causally impotent . So what could cause the existence of minds ? An eternal mind . Boom ! God's existence proven through sensory experience . And we can 'materialize' mathematical/abstract objects because they are ideas in God's mind

What about rationalism ? Knowledge can be gotten only through reason . Deists and theists alike obtained the knowledge about God's existence through reason . I gave you 7 logical and indubitably irrefutable reasons to acknowledge the existence of God . And they are ETERNALLY tenable since God's existence is true .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

They are not deist's views only . Theism also allows logical reasons for God's existence too . Thomas Aquinas , St Anselm , Augustine were all theists and they used logical reasoning to prove God's existence . Its just that Deism lays so much emphasis on logical reasons for God's existence .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

He can say that because he is tired of arguing for a confused god who is three in one and sent himself to die. the whole point of Christianity is illogical.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by AccidentalGenius: 10:02pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Here are significant attributes of God : immaterial and non physical . How can you see something immaterial and non physical ? Are you suggesting empiricism ? That knowledge can only be gotten through sensory experience . But our senses are fallible . And can anything which exists in our world and every possible world be known to us ONLY through our senses ? I think you are making a tentative conclusion here . But if you insist on gaining knowledge of God's existence through sensory experience then George Berkeley's Esse Est Percepi ( To be is to be perceived ) should suffice . The argument goes :

1. We perceive ordinary objects
2. We perceive only ideas.
3. Therefore , ordinary objects are ideas.

The only two things that exist according to George are minds and their ideas . And ideas are mind-independent , they are passive and causally impotent . So what could cause the existence of minds ? An eternal mind . Boom ! God's existence proven through sensory experience . And we can 'materialize' mathematical/abstract objects because they are ideas in God's mind

What about rationalism ? Knowledge can be gotten only through reason . Deists and theists alike obtained the knowledge about God's existence through reason . I gave you 7 logical and indubitably irrefutable reasons to acknowledge the existence of God . And they are ETERNALLY tenable since God's existence is true .
deists do not believe in yahweh. enough with your lies.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
deists do not believe in yahweh. enough with your lies.

Haba , my brother , I've been reiterating here that deists reject religious concepts of God . Yahweh is to Christianity and Judaism . Deists reject anything religion .
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 10:08pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

They are not deist's views only . Theism also allows logical reasons for God's existence too . Thomas Aquinas , St Anselm , Augustine were all theists and they used logical reasoning to prove God's existence . Its just that Deism lays so much emphasis on logical reasons for God's existence .
The three people you just mentioned are Catholic and they are also philosophers Thomas was trying to synthesise Aristotle idea in Christianity which actually would not be what Christianity is all about........Christianity[Catholism] was evolving, Blasphemy rule no longer applies people were allowed to bring their own views that's why we here things like the Pope said homosexuality is not bad, you can be an atheist and still make heaven etc Are you catholic cause we all know Catholic doctrine are different from the Pentecostals.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Deicide: 10:11pm On May 30, 2017
proudafrogal:

He can say that because he is tired of arguing for a confused god who is three in one and sent himself to die. the whole point of Christianity is illogical.
is not all about Christianity i see no reason why we atheist should even focuss on that its about Theism! so if you wanna go christianity be specific of the god you talk about
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by AccidentalGenius: 10:13pm On May 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Haba , my brother , I've been reiterating here that deists reject religious concepts of God . Yahweh is to Christianity and Judaism . Deists reject anything religion .
alright. thats sorted out. anyway, we could go on and on about beliefs, yahweh, superman, until a man falls from the sky to pick up his friends and we still wouldnt agree. so lets agree to disagree. your belief is emotional, indoctrination from birth, based on belief in a belief. nothing real, just hope and a book, with claims of divinity. im happy with not believing 2 loaves of divine bread fead 5,000 people. 2 LOAVES!!
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2017
Deicide:

The three people you just mentioned are Catholic and they are also philosophers Thomas was trying to synthesise Aristotle idea in Christianity which actually would not be what Christianity is all about........Christianity[Catholism] was evolving, Blasphemy rule no longer applies people were allowed to bring their own views that's why we here things like the Pope said homosexuality is not bad, you can be an atheist and still make heaven etc Are you catholic cause we all know Catholic doctrine are different from the Pentecostals.

Arguments for God's existence can come from anyone - Catholic , Muslim , Protestant , Anglican . Kalaam's cosmological argument for God's existence for first proposed by a Muslim . I'm more concerned with the soundness of an argument not its source or proposer . It is fallacious - a pooh pooh fallacy - to dismiss an argument as being unworthy for serious consideration for whatever reason .

An atheist cannot make heaven . Christ vehemently said that anyone who rejects Him will be rejected on the Last Day . I'm not Catholic , I'm a member of the Lord's Chosen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Redeemed Church Acquires N4bn Aircraft / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.