Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. (6958 Views)

5 Bible Verses That Will Teach You To Love Your Enemies In Spite Of Everything / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 2:00pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Evidence that I watched it? You assumed I did , just as you always assume you are wise.

You watched it,
Liar Liar
Pants on Fire grin
By the way, your name has now changed to "Dalamama" grin. ?
You must have been lying somewhere else, again ba?
So they seize your moniker.......

LMAO grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 2:03pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

You watched it,
Liar Liar
Pants on Fire grin
By the way, your name has now changed to "Dalamama" grin. ?
You must have been lying somewhere else, again ba?
So they seize your moniker.......

LMAO grin

Where is the evidence that I did? You've resulted to lying again. You can't live without telling lies. Wikipedia is not reliable only to shamelessly use the same wikipedia to try and prove a point. Shameless.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 2:05pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Where is the evidence that I did? You've resulted to lying again. You can't live without telling lies. Wikipedia is not reliable only to shamelessly use the same wikipedia to try and prove a point. Shameless.
Even nairaland now knows u.....

They will soon seize this one again....
Then you will become "Dalapapa"

lmao grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 2:07pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Even nairaland now knows u.....

They will soon seize this one again....
Then you will become "Dalapapa"

lmao grin

Nairaland knows everyone here. Nairaland knows you as a hypocrite that says one thing and does another. Shameless.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Nairaland knows everyone here. Nairaland knows you as a hypocrite that says one thing and does another. Shameless.

But you are special
Dalaman to Dalamama to Dalapikin grin

Your lies are moving you along family tree

LMAO, Wehdone sir grin
Keep Lying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:
-

DalaMAMA ? shocked What the ... grin grin grin Rotflmao !!! Sir Dalaman really has a freaky side wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2017
BestChoiceTutor:

I have gotten what i wanted sir! The more you try to think how the world was made, the more you will definately get confused......you, I or anybody can never understand, that simply shows the supremacy of that 'Supreme Being'. You can only do, view, say and make things, your brain has capacity for.......You NEVER can think more than your brain sir.
No answers forthcoming, huh? At least you're honest enough to admit the limits of YOUR imaginations and thinking capacity, but realize that WE ARE DIFFERENT.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

But you are special
Dalaman to Dalamama to Dalapikin grin

Your lies are moving you along family tree

LMAO, Wehdone sir grin
Keep Lying

What is this voyeurrr saying?
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 2:50pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

DalaMAMA ? shocked What the ... grin grin grin Rotflmao !!! Sir Dalaman really has a freaky side wink

Don't tell me that you are also a voyeurrr. tongue
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 3:25pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

What is this voyeurrr saying?

So how many lies made them change Dalaman to Dalapikin? grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by JackBizzle: 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

I am sha waiting for Galaman!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 3:32pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am sha waiting for Galaman!

LoL grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Your voyeurism involves children abi? Ok oo.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by JackBizzle: 4:06pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Seriously are you related to Dalaman
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

New word you learnt recently. cheesy
Please tell us more.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:08pm On May 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Seriously are you related to Dalaman

I am dalaman.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:10pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

New word you learnt recently. cheesy
Please tell us more.

Just say that I introduced you to the word for the very first time.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Don't tell me that you are also a voyeurrr. tongue

Nope . But you are wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 4:14pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Just say that I introduced you to the word for the very fist time.
Liar again.
All your words previously, are always repetitions of the person u are arguing with.

Please tell another lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:18pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Nope . But you are wink

Where is your evidence? tongue
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:19pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Liar again.
All your words previously, are always repetitions of the person u are arguing with.

Please tell another lie.

Just say the truth for once. You won't die.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 4:24pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Just say the truth for once. You won't die.

Hehehehe, even this statement u just made was copied from my previous exchange with u.

Abeg
Please dont come and twist my name for me
Let me come and be going! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Where is your evidence? tongue

From dalaMAMA ? Haba .. say no more wink
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 4:26pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin
LOL grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

Confirmed voyeurrr you are. Try not to be closet she-male lover like your friend felixomor. grin grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Confirmed voyeurrr you are. Try not to be closet she-male lover like your friend felixomor. grin grin

You think we dont know who has the she-male lover , eh DalaMAMA wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:48pm On May 31, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You think we dont know who has the she-male lover , eh DalaMAMA wink

Of course we all know that felixomor is a closet she-male lover. Try not to be like him.
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 4:50pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

Of course we all know that felixomor is a closet she-male lover.
Red herrings upandan. cheesy
You cant even maintain one accusation on me.
You have to always "chameleonize"
Shior undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by Dalamama: 4:57pm On May 31, 2017
felixomor:

Red herrings upandan. cheesy
You cant even maintain one accusation on me.
You have to always "chameleonize"
Shior undecided

You are all that I've said you are and more. Closet she-male lover and hypocrite. tongue
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:58pm On May 31, 2017
grin These two clowns...

1 Like

Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by felixomor: 5:07pm On May 31, 2017
Dalamama:

You are all that I've said you are and more. Closet she-male lover and hypocrite. tongue

Hehehehe, Mumudeen
Oya Prove it grin
Re: 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. by efficiencie(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
PaztorAYO:
You people are ridiculous. If the word of the Lord is beyond "the fickle imaginations of an aging mortal bound by the feeble boundaries of the natural", how did you, who IS "an aging mortal with a fickle mind bound by the feeble boundaries of the natural" manage to COMPREHEND it?

That's because your most wise eminence cannot see that wisdom comes from the deepest recesses of a regenerated man where the essense of the Omniscient God resides...but a mere ageing mortal oblivious of his dark state cannot fathom what comes from a region deeper than his vague imaginations and transient elucidations...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / Pastor Always Knew Agnostic Would Come Crawling Back To Church For Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.