Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman (37844 Views)

Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by kahal29: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
The founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has denied instructing Christians during a preaching to go after Muslims.

Describing the report as not only senseless but malicious, he said his statements were misconstrued to incite the people.

According to him, he only stressed the need for the church to defend itself against invasion by gunmen and not a direct incendiary comment that could make Christians and Muslims to confront one another.

This is as Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, cautioned the All Progressives Congress-led Federal Government to be mindful on how it handles issues bordering on religion in the country so as not to throw the country into religious crisis.

The governor had in the early hours of Wednesday foiled an attempt by the Department of State Services to arrest Suleiman in his hotel room in Adebayo area of the state for alleged inflammatory remarks.

He described the attempt as uncalled for and clear invitation to chaos.

Speaking in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday on the contentious issue, Suleman while debunking the report linking him to inflammatory remarks said it was sinful for anyone to order a fellow man to kill another.

He said, “They said I preached in Auchi two weeks ago which they said implied that I was instigating Christians against Muslims. I have always been an advocate of peace and I can’t stay around and be saying such. There are widows, orphans we take care of. No leader will see his shepherd being killed and be happy.

“Later, I got anonymous calls from Fulani Herdsmen about what I said. What I said was that, if gunmen came around church to attack churches, you must defend yourself, but if they come to pray, don’t attack. But they quoted me out of context. I am not stupid, I live among the crowd and I am not senseless. Time for self defence has come. Whether you are a Muslim or Christian, someone can’t just come to your house and kill your children and you will keep quiet.

“I said the Christians must not go after them, but if they come after us, then defend yourself. This is what they twisted to mean. I am hearing different versions of the story. I was in Abuja for three days why didn’t they come after me. But now that I am in Ekiti, they wanted to lump me up with a man they think was against them. It could have been easier to pick me up in Abuja, I don’t live here.

See video of the inciting statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crkQJLKwWmo

http://punchng.com/i-didnt-ask-christians-to-kill-muslims-apostle-suleman/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by MARINS(f): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
grin angry
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Theyveedo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2017
Really

Anyways, I think he overreacted on this issue. Saying stuffs like it will take a yr to repair naija is not the kind of thing u should be saying as a man of God.

Learn to preach love like TBJ

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
No, he didn't. Only violent herdsmen who come to attack. I got that correctly

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by lwise(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
Mummy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by sarrki(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
In as much as I condemn the fulani massacre

Apostle Suleman went too far

I pray he's not charged with treason

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2017
Good.
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
Word.

sarrki:

Apostle don't forget the likes of Musa Yar Adua,Olusegun Obasanjo, Mko Abiola all faced teas on charges heaven did not fall

The word of God Is Love

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
He is nothing but a cheap, two faced liar. This man called for a genocide against Fulanis and was caught on candid camera

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by paramakina202: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2017
The man of God said kill and behead the Fulani herdsmen terrorists not Muslims.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by arushiuga(m): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
I know you did nothing wrong. I know it was hell rufai and soltan of Sokoto that are spreading those rumours

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by godoluwa(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki & madridguy, eranko igbo lasanlasan leyin mejeeji

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by MalcoImX: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2017
Any anti-North, anti-Islam, anti-Fulani or anti-Buhari to Fayose they go.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by dealslip(f): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2017
Self defense is not a sin, biko Apostle carry on. So they thought Christian will sleep and be expecting to be slaughtered. Now that Christians have vexed, they are now running helter skelter. May leprosy overtake the sponsors of this herdsmen

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2017
If Buhari attacks you I will tear my APC membership card
Pastor u did nothing like that useless Nnamdi Kanu below ordering Igbos to kill any Hausa they see in that video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by lightheart(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

The word of God Is Love
Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2017
Idiot Apostate!

Just like Pa Oyedepo, Mr Suleiman is now ashamed of his own words, trying to twist it. Nonsense.

@Those cowards fanning the embers of war, I dare you all to go after any Nigerian in the name of obeying your god of men and see the response from the security agents.

Apostate Suleiman must be arrested along with all inciting clerics

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:
Self defense is not a sin, biko Apostle carry on. So they thought Christian will sleep and be expecting to be slaughtered. Now that Christians have vexed, they are now running helter skelter. May leprosy overtake the sponsors of this herdsmen
Why not execute his order? Are you not brave enough?

BTW Mr Suleiman is even ashamed of his words

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

The word of God Is Love
If not that we run our country via emotions, this self appointed Apostle should be cooling off in a police cell for incite and terrorism.

What's the difference between him and Abubakar Shekau?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by koma1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
The fear of DSS is the beginning of _?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by dealslip(f): 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

I haven't seen any Fulani herdsmen near me yet. As soon as I deal with one, I will tell you.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ImoRiver: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
Now he is afraid. With the video evidence he is likely going to face international criminal charge.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:

I haven't seen any Fulani herdsmen near me yet. As soon as I deal with one, I will tell you.
Are you related to King Kong? you are very good at chest beating.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by mykeljosef: 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

there is a difference between kill herdsmen and kill Muslim

stop spewing trash else

47 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by dealslip(f): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Are you related to King Kong? you are very good at cheat beating.

What is cheat beating

17 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
mykeljosef:

there is a difference between kill herdsmen and kill Muslim
stop spewing trash else
Why not go kill herdsmen on the street.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by limeta(f): 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2017
Some people want to remain slaves
The pastor said what he has to say and said nothing new.
As for sarrki and bacanista na una sabi.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by MalcoImX: 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
dealslip:

The message is for you - the low-brainers.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by limeta(f): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

And you are free of shame.

31 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by MMMw: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2017
sarrki:

The word of God Is Love
naso definition of treason don plenty

5 Likes

Re: I Didn't Ask Christians To Kill Muslims - Apostle Johnson Suleman by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:07am On Jan 26, 2017
Ipob Vagabonds Wont like this!

Suleiman abi Suya Man, it is already late! We are already on your case, Useless Man!

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Can God Lead You To Marry Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.