Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan (24257 Views)

Does Undertaking Covid-19 Test Whilst Fasting Affect The Validity Of The Fast? / Ramadan: What Spoils The Fast And What Does Not / Things That Invalidate The Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by OfficialLanrex(m): 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
So kissing does not break fast?
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by bamdly(m): 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2017
let me close my eyes and buy coke and drink
after when i open my eyes and i will tell God it was a mistake
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Mofpearl: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
dauddy97:
my mum is a caterer,is she allowed to sell food to the non muslim during this month of ramadan,or she should quit for nowmy mum is a caterer,is she allowed to sell food to the non muslim during this month of ramadan,or she should quit for now

Salam alaykum

https://islamqa.info/en/243244

https://islamqa.info/en/78494

These link might help.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Mofpearl: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to kiss and touch (his wife) when he was fasting, but he was the most able of you to control his desire.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1927) and Muslim (1106)

What is meant by the words “but he was the most able of you to control his desire” is that he (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was able to control himself and to control his desire, so he would enjoy intimacy but that would not lead to intercourse or emission of maniy.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz (may Allah have mercy on him) was asked: If a man kisses his wife during the day in Ramadan, or touches her, does that invalidate his fast or not?

He replied:

If a man kisses his wife, touches her and is intimate with her, without having intercourse, whilst he is fasting, all of that is permissible and there is nothing wrong with it, because the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) used to kiss his wife whilst he was fasting, and he used to touch her whilst he was fasting. But if he fears that he may end up doing that which Allah has prohibited to him, because he is easily aroused, then it is makrooh for him to do that. If he ejaculates, then he must refrain from eating and so on for the rest of the day, and he must make up that day’s fast, but he does not have to offer expiation, according to the majority of scholars.

End quote from Fataawa ash-Shaykh Ibn Baaz (15/315)
https://islamqa.info/en/221231

1 Like

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by stanee: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
Being a good muslim one needs to obey the quoran.

The Quoran says after the holy months to go and kill.

Surah 9:5 - Quoran
Surat At-Tawbah [verse 5] - And when the sacred months have passed,
then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and .

https://www.quran.com/9/5

You are very ignorant and full of hate. You neglected to mention the preceding verse

Allah SWT says:

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عٰهَدتُّمْ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنْقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظٰهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوٓا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلٰى مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ
"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 4)

Or the following one
Allah SWT says:

وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتّٰى يَسْمَعَ كَلٰمَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۥ ۚ ذٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 6)

Or the next one

Allah SWT says:

كَيْفَ يَكُونُ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ عَهْدٌ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَعِنْدَ رَسُولِهِۦٓ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عٰهَدتُّمْ عِنْدَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ ۖ فَمَا اسْتَقٰمُوا لَكُمْ فَاسْتَقِيمُوا لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ
"How can there be for the polytheists a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 7)

5 Likes

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by jakandeola(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
I luv dis
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by asumo12: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2017
chynie:
Please are u not supposed to be muslim to comment? grin
lala come and see

And you are?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by MakeWeTalk: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
stanee:

You are very ignorant and full of hate. You neglected to mention the preceding verse

Allah SWT says:

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عٰهَدتُّمْ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَنْقُصُوكُمْ شَيْئًا وَلَمْ يُظٰهِرُوا عَلَيْكُمْ أَحَدًا فَأَتِمُّوٓا إِلَيْهِمْ عَهْدَهُمْ إِلٰى مُدَّتِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ
"Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 4)

Or the following one
Allah SWT says:

وَإِنْ أَحَدٌ مِّنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ اسْتَجَارَكَ فَأَجِرْهُ حَتّٰى يَسْمَعَ كَلٰمَ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ أَبْلِغْهُ مَأْمَنَهُ ۥ ۚ ذٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 6)

Or the next one

Allah SWT says:

كَيْفَ يَكُونُ لِلْمُشْرِكِينَ عَهْدٌ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَعِنْدَ رَسُولِهِۦٓ إِلَّا الَّذِينَ عٰهَدتُّمْ عِنْدَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ ۖ فَمَا اسْتَقٰمُوا لَكُمْ فَاسْتَقِيمُوا لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَّقِينَ
"How can there be for the polytheists a treaty in the sight of Allah and with His Messenger, except for those with whom you made a treaty at al-Masjid al-Haram? So as long as they are upright toward you, be upright toward them. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."
(QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 7)

The quoran still said after fasting to go and kill.

then kill the polytheists wherever you find them.

So those who don't conform to Surah 9:5,6-8 are okay to be killed?

3 Likes

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by chynie: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2017
asumo12:

And you are?
undecided

alahaji grin grin grin grin
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Organs(m): 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mofpearl:

Salam alaykum

These link might help.

I disagree with the quotations you quoted. Allah knows best but this is my opinion, fasting is prescribed for muslims... there are those that are exempted from fasting, the sick, nursing mother, children, etc then we have those that are not muslims as well. So, if your business is selling food, please sell your food and those fasting will abstain until their fast is over and those that need the food can buy and eat, its a service your providing for profit so go ahead and sell. There is no compulsion in religion, there are muslims that do not fast at all for no reason whatsoever, if you know them and they come to buy your food, what do you do? ofcourse you sell to them each person's judgement is will Allah it is not our place to point fingers.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Organs(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
dauddy97:
my mum is a caterer,is she allowed to sell food to the non muslim during this month of ramadan,or she should quit for nowmy mum is a caterer,is she allowed to sell food to the non muslim during this month of ramadan,or she should quit for now

Allah knows best but this is my opinion, fasting is prescribed for muslims... there are those that are exempted from fasting, the sick, nursing mother, children, etc then we have those that are not muslims as well. So, if your business is selling food, please sell your food and those fasting will abstain until their fast is over and those that need the food can buy and eat, its a service your providing for profit so go ahead and sell. There is no compulsion in religion, there are muslims that do not fast at all for no reason whatsoever, if you know them and they come to buy your food, what do you do? of course you sell to them each person's judgement is with Allah. It is not in our place to point fingers or judge anyone. Note also that fasting is a hidden ibada (supplication) i.e unless you tell someone no one knows youre fasting for sure. It is between you and your creator, Allah.

1 Like

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Organs(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2017
Bashnigga:
Wat abt brushing ur teeth

Yes, you can brush your teeth with paste and water. Remember what can spoil your fast is anything going down the throat "INTENTIONALLY", if you brush to keep your teeth clean and to have fresh breath, understand that is your intention and if anything should go down the throat unintentionally, you are fine, Allah knows best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by dauddy97(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mofpearl:

Salam alaykum

These link might help.

Thanks,this is more than giving me 2million,may Almighty Allah forgive our wrong doing and see us through.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by dauddy97(m): 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

Yes you can brush your teeth with paste and water. Remember what can spoil your fast is anything going down the throat "INTENTIONALLY", if you brush to keep your teeth clean and to have fresh breadth, understand that is your intention and if anything should go down the throat unintentionally, you are fine, Allah knows best.
with my little knowledge,i think brushing with paste and water nullifies fasting.biologically,digestion starts 4rm the mouth,and anythin dat can digest must not be taken to ur mouth during fasting.if that is d case,brushing should be kept till when u are breaking the fast.salam alaikum

1 Like

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by dauddy97(m): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

Allah knows best but this is my opinion, fasting is prescribed for muslims... there are those that are exempted from fasting, the sick, nursing mother, children, etc then we have those that are not muslims as well. So, if your business is selling food, please sell your food and those fasting will abstain until their fast is over and those that need the food can buy and eat, its a service your providing for profit so go ahead and sell. There is no compulsion in religion, there are muslims that do not fast at all for no reason whatsoever, if you know them and they come to buy your food, what do you do? of course you sell to them each person's judgement is with Allah. It is not in our place to point fingers or judge anyone. Note also that fasting is a hidden ibada (supplication) i.e unless you tell someone no one knows youre fasting for sure.It is betwen you and your creator, Allah.
10x May Almighty Allah increase u in knowledge as u have done to me this afternoon.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Bashnigga(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

Yes you can brush your teeth with paste and water. Remember what can spoil your fast is anything going down the throat "INTENTIONALLY", if you brush to keep your teeth clean and to have fresh breadth, understand that is your intention and if anything should go down the throat unintentionally, you are fine, Allah knows best.
Thanks smiley smiley
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Mofpearl: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

I disagree with the quotations you quoted. Allah knows best but this is my opinion, fasting is prescribed for muslims... there are those that are exempted from fasting, the sick, nursing mother, children, etc then we have those that are not muslims as well. So, if your business is selling food, please sell your food and those fasting will abstain until their fast is over and those that need the food can buy and eat, its a service your providing for profit so go ahead and sell. There is no compulsion in religion, there are muslims that do not fast at all for no reason whatsoever, if you know them and they come to buy your food, what do you do? ofcourse you sell to them each person's judgement is will Allah it is not our place to point fingers.

You are entitled to your opinion but those are the opinions of the scholars of Islam. It is not permissible to sell to someone I know would eat it because it comes under the helping people sin. We do not help people transgress against Allah's boundaries. Same way I won't rent my room to the one who I know would fornicate or sell weapons to people who would use it to cause mischief because by doing so I have helped them commit the act and this is something Allah has forbidden in the Qur'an. If you would like more explanation or you still aren't satisfied with the answers, I think you should be able to send a question.
Salam aylakum.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Mofpearl: 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
dauddy97:
Thanks,this is more than giving me 2million,may Almighty Allah forgive our wrong doing and see us through.

Ameen.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by stanee: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Don't be silly boy. If actually meant to read for understanding and knowledge you won't type the nonsense you just wrote. Those who do not fight or threaten you should not be harmed. Allah has made limits which we are it supposed to break, but sadly there are some misguided, they will have their recompense. If you don't like Islam, Pls focus on your own religion and KEEP OFF!!
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Protein0: 3:32pm On Jun 02, 2017
Mofpearl:

You are entitled to your opinion but those are the opinions of the scholars of Islam. It is not permissible to sell to someone I know would eat it because it comes under the helping people sin. We do not help people transgress against Allah's boundaries. Same way I won't rent my room to the one who I know would fornicate or sell weapons to people who would use it to cause mischief because by doing so I have helped them commit the act and this is something Allah has forbidden in the Qur'an. If you would like more explanation or you still aren't satisfied with the answers, I think you should be able to send a question.
Salam aylakum.

Jazakallah khayran

In addition, we shud correct an evil with our hand , mouth, then hand in that order. A Muslim not fasting for no reason is perpetrating an evil, and not selling food to him is a way of correcting him, if but he will yield to it.

Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil is a mission which will never end until the Hour begins. It is obligatory upon all the ummah, rulers and subjects, men and women, each according to his or her circumstances. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; and if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by feeling that it is wrong] – and that is the weakest of faith.” (Narrated by Muslim, 49)

May Allah make us better Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and .

The next immediate verse
(often excluded from quotes) appears to present
a conditional reprieve within the statement: "if
any of the idolaters seeks of thee protection,
grant him protection till he hears the words of
God; then do thou convey him to his place of
security -- that, because they are a people who
do not know."
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by huntax(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
nahzyla:
Salam. What about if me and my husband engage in light petting with each other without having sex? Will it break the fast?

I am talking about just loving caressing and light kisses.
No,it won't break your fast,as long as your husband doesn't release semen.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by amadykarofi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
dauddy97:
No problem she can continue with her bussines.. Wa billahi taufiq
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Protein0: 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

Allah knows best but this is my opinion, fasting is prescribed for muslims... there are those that are exempted from fasting, the sick, nursing mother, children, etc then we have those that are not muslims as well. So, if your business is selling food, please sell your food and those fasting will abstain until their fast is over and those that need the food can buy and eat, its a service your providing for profit so go ahead and sell. There is no compulsion in religion, there are muslims that do not fast at all for no reason whatsoever, if you know them and they come to buy your food, what do you do? of course you sell to them each person's judgement is with Allah. It is not in our place to point fingers or judge anyone. Note also that fasting is a hidden ibada (supplication) i.e unless you tell someone no one knows youre fasting for sure. It is between you and your creator, Allah.

Kindly take note, Islam isn't a religion of "my opinion" but the commands ("opinion" )of Allah and His Messenger.

"The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord (and so) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say), " We make no distinction between one and another of His Messengers"- and they say, [/color]"We hear, and we obey.[color=#006600] (We seek Your forgiveness, our Lord and to You is the return of all". (Baqarah: 286)

Nothing like "my/our opinion" at all as everything has been explained

May Allah make us better Muslims

1 Like

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by ivolt: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Thumbs up, you are very knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Lagusta(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
MakeWeTalk:

Islam is a complete religion.... It teaches us what to do in all aspects of life, including WAR....

The idol worshippers were the ones that started the war,not the Muslims, the Muslims were sent out of their home town, they had to migrate to another town, and the idol worshippers still had to guys to still kill the Muslims

So would they sit down and look like sitting ducks

Of course not!!! That's why that verse was revealed...

I wanted to reply u with the other verses but my brother had already done that.....

So please, get sense......
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by moufan: 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Organs(m): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Protein0:

Kindly take note, Islam isn't a religion of "my opinion" but the commands ("opinion" )of Allah and His Messenger.

"The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord (and so) the believers. Each one believes in Allah, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. (They say), " We make no distinction between one and another of His Messengers"- and they say, [/color]"We hear, and we obey.[color=#006600] (We seek Your forgiveness, our Lord and to You is the return of all". (Baqarah: 286)

Nothing like "my/our opinion" at all as everything has been explained

May Allah make us better Muslims

You did not even answer the question asked and you are wrong. YES, there is "My Opinion in Islam" In islam, if you want an answer to something, you look first in the Quran, if you cannot find your answer there, then the hadith, then ijtihad or (consensus of scholars), that is debatable, then you use your reasoning or opinion. Case in point, a traveller did not know where to face to pray and used his opinion to chose a place and prayed facing where he choose, he asked lots of scholars if he should repeat the prayer and he was told by a majority of scholars not to repeat the prayer. His opinion and judgement is fine. allah has not placed a burden on you more than you can bear.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Organs(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Protein0:

Jazakallah khayran

In addition, we shud correct an evil with our hand , mouth, then hand in that order. A Muslim not fasting for no reason is perpetrating an evil, and not selling food to him is a way of correcting him, if but he will yield to it.

Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil is a mission which will never end until the Hour begins. It is obligatory upon all the ummah, rulers and subjects, men and women, each according to his or her circumstances. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever among you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand [by taking action]; and if he cannot, then with his tongue [by speaking out]; and if he cannot, then with his heart [by feeling that it is wrong] – and that is the weakest of faith.” (Narrated by Muslim, 49)

May Allah make us better Muslims.

Amen. I disagree with you brother, you are taking it out of contest and applying a hadith in a case where the hadith is not applicable. Look here bro, i live in the US now and grew up all my life in Nigeria. This practice and finger pointing is more cultural than religion. Also, you are myopic because you live in Nigeria where your horizon, your world view and your whole concept of Islam is limited to your Nigerian environment. Now if you live in NYC (New York City), you are muslim and you own a Subway where fast foods are sold (lots of muslims own Subways) are you going to close down in Ramadaan? People are going to be coming in and buying food, mostly non-muslims and muslims as well, so are you going to close down or ask who is muslim or not and refuse to sell to muslims because they are supposed to be fasting? Also, Bola Tinubu owns hotels, he is muslim, if he hires you and you are the Manager of the hotel, are you going to refuse to allow someone book a hotel room even if he tells you he is a student and he wants to quickly "blow" his bea? You preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips.
Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Protein0: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

You did not even answer the question asked and you are wrong. YES, there is "My Opinion in Islam" In islam, if you want an answer to something, you look first in the Quran, if you cannot find your answer there, then the hadith, then ijtihad or (consensus of scholars), that is debatable, then you use your reasoning or opinion. Case in point, a traveller did not know where to face to pray and used his opinion to chose a place and prayed facing where he choose, he asked lots of scholars if he should repeat the prayer and he was told by a majority of scholars not to repeat the prayer. His opinion and judgement is fine. allah has not placed a burden on you more than you can bear.

You are missing a whole lotta thing man.
If u care to know, just accept that what the traveller did was still not his/her opinion. Ur write up speaks volume and accurate inferences can be drawn

1 Like

Re: Things That Do NOT Break The Fast - Ramadan by Protein0: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2017
Organs:

Amen. I disagree with you brother, you are taking it out of contest and applying a hadith in a case where the hadith is not applicable. Look here bro, i live in the US now and grew up all my life in Nigeria. This practice and finger pointing is more cultural than religion. Also, you are myopic because you live in Nigeria where your horizon, your world view and your whole concept of Islam is limited to your Nigerian environment. Now if you live in NYC (New York City), you are muslim and you own a Subway where fast foods are sold (lots of muslims own Subways) are you going to close down in Ramadaan? People are going to be coming in and buying food, mostly non-muslims and muslims as well, so are you going to close down or ask who is muslim or not and refuse to sell to muslims because they are supposed to be fasting? Also, Bola Tinubu owns hotels, he is muslim, if he hires you and you are the Manager of the hotel, are you going to refuse to allow someone book a hotel room even if he tells you he is a student and he wants to quickly "blow" his bea? You preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips.

Do I need to publicize my GPS b4 driving home my point? No!
You're the one talking outta context (not contest) here sir. For records, no one is asking the woman to close down during ramadhan. Instead what we're saying is that she MUSTN'T sell food to a known Muslim!
U may disagree, for all I care.
The manifest has no versions
Hope u now realize the parochial one here?

May Allah make us end well.

Modified: thanks for briefing us about ursef. We now have a clearer picture of the situation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / Please, What Does Ramadan Kareem Mean? / These Verses Affirm Tolerance and forbid unjust killings Towards Non-muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.