Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju (8026 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Dainfamous: 11:56am On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:
We humans are selective in the messages we listen to.

I heard you are a moderator on this forum but I have to confess one thing,you are not fit to be a moderator you too one sided,you ban none Yoruba's you see.You are killing the sites without knowing,seun the owner that gave you the position is a bad business idea because you lack the quality to lead.You are too tribalistic to lead anything i will advise you to seek for help.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 11:59am On May 30, 2017
HisSexcellency:

Bold any insult in what I wrote up there, mr man just answer the question. I didn't ask for more than one, just one reason
I don't mean to draw this to mean I am old enough to be your parent but I believe anything you can't say to an elder should not be said at all epecially in a conversation like this.

How will you react if your son ask tells you "Daddy, stop ranting and tell me how an aeroplane works"?

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by OreMI22: 12:03pm On May 30, 2017
GBAM!

Those against Biafran independence should explain why it is a bad thing

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 12:04pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

3. After the senate finishes, there has to be constitutional amendment that must be approved by two thirds of the parliament in two thirds of the states. Now, this is where it gets tricky, you guys are too busy insulting the very people that can do this. This entire thing has being hinged on hate, throwing insults, threats and then playing victim, it wont work.

It makes this a sort of egostic charade. Why do you think the Brits put Kanu on his own?

This is where the total idiocy of the whole struggle manifests itself. You would think there are no thinkers at all on that side of the Niger.

Using bazooka to destroy your own legs.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by vantage001: 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
Btw, why do some people select back-water threads like this to comment on.?

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Adiola(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2017
is this guy actually a Mod ? just one question reason for biafrans to stay back and he is writing an epistle

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 12:09pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:

1. Until you come down to Onitsha to clear your goods then Ship it to Ogbomosho you will know what's marginalisation

2. When the FG relocates its Parastatals to Enugu and you journey to there fro Ekiti just to get Yellow Fever fore for travelling abroad then you ll know what's marginalisation.

3. When a railway is being crisscrossed the length and breadth of the country while your region is not captured and a Yoruba Senator dares to say that it will be done subsequently.

When you are called 5% by your so called President

1. There is a port in PHC tried using it? When was the last time the FG built any port? Have you seen the road that leads to the port sef?
Two new ports are coming to Lagos, none is being built by the FG. NONE! Why havent states been able to makes these things available? What happened to the Ibaka sea port? Why didn't Abia state invest and buy off some land, buy a terminl to run it. Why havent the state governors gone to look for investors to build on? Lagos needed a briddge to link Lekki and Ikoyi, she built it. The south east needed a second bridge a cross the Niger and did nothing. A bridge Anambr and Delta could have built……oh and plese dont mention trash about how they dont have FG support. The same FG raised hell against Fashola and the bridge

2. What you need are hubs. These should be what the senators fight for. Ask these agencies to have offices in such area. Do you think people in Kogi find it easy to go get em in Lagos? Every Nigerian is marginalised hence why emotional blackmail wont work

3. Please go look at the path of the railway again. The SE is well included. That a senator is dumb and not study it is not my fault.

As for the 5% statement, he said as a human being he might be tempted to give those who gave him 97% vote more attention than those who gave him 5% BUT because we have a constitution, he has to follow that constitution

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by londoner: 12:13pm On May 30, 2017
mikeycharles:
No one is insulting them, if they wanna leave, they should leave but I prefer they stay

The original question was WHY should they stay but also spoke of answering questions of marginalisation before answering why.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:15pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Your wanting to go is being pursued wrongly. You seem to think the FG is holding you when it is false. This protests etc are al good but as usual your being selective about you listen to I blinding you.

A referendum like this does not exist in the Nigerian constitution, how can it get there?

1. Parliament; your senators must push for it but how many of these senators have even spoken about it in either houses? Those are the people to engage. Done that? Nope

2. If the senators get the message, they must engage those from other state to agree, done that? Nope

3. After the senate finishes, there hasto be constitutional amendment that kust be approvedby two thirds of the parliarment in two thirds of the states. Now, this is where it gets tricky, you guys are too busy insulting the very people that can do this. This entire thing has being hingedo. Hate, throwing insults, threats and then playing victim it wont work. It makes this a sort of egostic charade. Why do you think the Brits put Kanu on his own?

Besides, the who reason for Biafra which is basically marginalization is funny. The third largest Ethnic group which has the biggest spread everywhere and has been able to trade in every state, own properties and be successful in every state claims to be hated and marginalized. Irony huh?

Mynd44,

They are mentally lazy and lack the tact to follow that tortuous but civil path that you elucidated.

Children of Hatred will continue to be subject of ridicule and laughing stock until when they learn to be civil and respectful of others.

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by londoner: 12:16pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
They must stay becauase they have not finished repaying the £20 will borrowed them in 1970.

They should stay because they prevented others from seceding -- Ironsi arrested and jailed Adaka Boro for declaring Niger Delta Republic, the same thing the cowardly Ojukwu did in 1966.

They should stay beccaue they connived with the British to prevent insertion of secession clause in our constitution.

So basically the reason you personally want them to stay is to punish them more?

They must stay because their Masters are not ready to release their conquered Osus yet.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 12:16pm On May 30, 2017
vantage001:

A fulani preaching to the brilliant and advanced igbo race about thinkers?. cheesy
Like a prostitute preaching to a monk about purity.

Empty noisy barrel...crying daily for freedom from being dominated by others politically, militarily etc. Thinkers indeed. Ain't got time for that childish crap.

Answer the question: How do you expect to insert a referendum clause in the constitution when you require approval by 2/3 of the parliament in 2/3 of the states while you are busy insulting and spewing vile hatred at them daily?

(The only other alternative to your secession is through an armed struggle which you are certainly not ready for.)

How do you then get Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 12:19pm On May 30, 2017
Do you really take that guy's dumb rant serious? To be honest, that guy's collection of mental gebberish shows he has no clue what democracy is.

The FG had better realized that this is 21st century. They should organize a referendum ASAP, else what you are seeing today would be a Child's play in 2019 and beyond.

Folks like you who don't have grasp on the concept of freedom will definitely keep underating, spiting and restraining a human group's crave for collective liberty untill the tide totally overwhelmes you.

Mynd44:

Perfect example of how humans are selective of what we listen to.

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by kolafolabi(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Your wanting to go is being pursued wrongly. You seem to think the FG is holding you when it is false. This protests etc are al good but as usual your being selective about you listen to I blinding you.

A referendum like this does not exist in the Nigerian constitution, how can it get there?

1. Parliament; your senators must push for it but how many of these senators have even spoken about it in either houses? Those are the people to engage. Done that? Nope

2. If the senators get the message, they must engage those from other state to agree, done that? Nope

3. After the senate finishes, there hasto be constitutional amendment that kust be approvedby two thirds of the parliarment in two thirds of the states. Now, this is where it gets tricky, you guys are too busy insulting the very people that can do this. This entire thing has being hingedo. Hate, throwing insults, threats and then playing victim it wont work. It makes this a sort of egostic charade. Why do you think the Brits put Kanu on his own?

Besides, the who reason for Biafra which is basically marginalization is funny. The third largest Ethnic group which has the biggest spread everywhere and has been able to trade in every state, own properties and be successful in every state claims to be hated and marginalized. Irony huh?

You have analysed it all. May God bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by modik(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
mikeycharles:
No one is insulting them, if they wanna leave, they should leave but I prefer they stay

@enboldened

Old story!

Why should they stay is the question begging for answer!

Read This:

knightsTempler:
What A Treatise:

I was speaking with a very young pharmacist from the South East yesterday. I advanced the restructuring/true Fiscal Federalism as what I believe is the way out of Nigeria's muddle. He would not buy it.

"Forget it ma'am. It's better we just go. Give us ten-fifteen years and see how Biafra would be transformed." He spoke with conviction. His eyes shone with what I thought was longing. "Just forget it. There is no need dragging this thing with them," he concluded.

A good number of Igbos, and I dare add, other young Nigerians, are totally not understanding Nigeria as it is right now. It is not enough to make dismissive remarks like "They were not even born when the war happened." Or remarks like "They don't understand what they're asking for."
Make them understand. That is, if you understand what you're asking them to understand. If it makes sense to you. It even gets more annoying when you hear the older ones, the actors and spectators of the unfortunate war, urge the younger ones to learn from history.

According to Osibanjo, "experience is the best answer for a fool. History is a much gentler teacher.' I agree.

But comments like that could even draw the ire of the young ones who have today been denied history classes in school. Who keeps a people ignorant of their history? But even more annoying is the fact that those who urge this learning have themselves not only failed to learn from experience, but have bluntly refused to learn from history, the much gentler teacher.

And what is there to learn? What is there to understand?

That a boy from Anambra State aspiring to get some education at the prestigious Unity schools has to score about 139 marks in the entrance examination while his counterpart, perhaps even his classmate or neighbour from Zamfara State would only have to score 4 marks. And that it takes an even weirder turn when they're done with school, at which point the Zamfara boy would have over 80% more chance at a federal job than the 80% more studious boy from Anambra. How do you explain that to a young Nigerian so that he may understand?

How can they understand that a State like Kano, created at about the same time as one like Lagos, has about 44 local govt areas while Lagos State has a paltry 20 constitutionally recognized local govt areas. Bear in mind that Kano state has long been sub divided into two states of Kano and Jigawa. Jigawa alone has 27 LGAs of its own. You can say that the old Kano State has 71 LGAs while Lagos still lags behind with 20. And that the entire South East of five states has only about 94 local govt areas? Did it strike you that the South East is the only region still dawdling with five states? It would not have mattered of course if the National cake wasn't shared on the basis of local governments. Only if it was baked on that same basis. How would any young person without a brain for understanding twisted things get this?

How can they understand that in the present Govt, the entire South East has no representation in the security body of the country. So when the security chiefs sit to discuss security, the primary role of any govt, there is nobody from the entire SE region in attendance. How can anyone understand this.
How can even a gentle teacher make anyone understand that a South South youth would die for daring to steal crude oil from what used to be his fertile and arable farmland, while his Northern counterpart can freely mine minerals from his backyard. We only get to hear anything about it when lead poisoning begins to ravage communities.

How do you understand that we have Petroleum Equalization Fund which ensures that petroleum products get to the people in the North at the same price at which it gets to those in the South but we do not have Tomato Equalization fund or Carrot Equalization Fund to trim the cost for people in the South? Break it down for me so that I may understand since I didn't witness the war.

How do you break down the brazen massacres of Igbos, Christians and other innocent Nigerians any time the North wakes up from the wrong side of the bed? Or when an artist draws a denigrating sketch of Mohammed in countries some of the victims have never heard of? Or when a group of girls decide to bare their bodies in beauty pageants? Or when a man cannot win elections? Or when a farmer must till his farmland? Or just about when anything... Just unbelievable impunity. And no one ever gets justice.

But we can start by explaining how Katsina State alone just got allotted more slots that the entire SS, than the entire SW, than the entire SE, than the entire N.Central in the ongoing (or is it completed?) recruitment by the DSS.

And a host of flustering matters.
So what is it you want History to help you teach? That the oppressed should stay calm and "ask nicely" like Obasanjo put it? They should ask nicely for their share of a piece of cake jointly baked by all? They should treat Nigeria with love like Obasanjo again suggested. It shouldn't matter that they get only rebuffs in return. I don't blame Obasanjo. It's probably the way he knows love and reconciliation...one sided. Any wonder his daughter would literally disown him publicly?

I listened to all the speeches made at the Biafra@50 event. They were all rich in flowing grammar, beaming with rhetorics but glaringly bare on commitment. Nobody but Nwodo dared point a way out. Osibanjo's speech had no mention of restructuring, something I can bet my last finger that he believes in. It would seem like we don't want to find a way out of our predicament yet.

Make no mistake, the clamour for Biafra is getting more tumultuous by the day that I fear that the voices of some of us preaching 'restructure' may soon be drowned.
And this house may come crashing on us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 12:25pm On May 30, 2017
KratosCorp:

The FG had better realized that this is 21st century. They should organize a referendum ASAP, else what you are seeing today would be a Child's play in 2019 and beyond.

Are you aware there is no provision for a referendum in the constitution?

How do you then expect the FG to 'organize' the referendum?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Nature8(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2017
Kathmandu:
Until you come down to Onitsha to clear your goods then Ship it to Ogbomosho you will know what's marginalisation

When the FG relocates its Parastatals to Enugu and you journey to there fro Ekiti just to get Yellow Fever fore for travelling abroad then you ll know what's marginalisation.

When a railway is being crisscrossed the length and breadth of the country while your region is not captured and a Yoruba Senator dares to say that it will be done subsequently.

When you are called 5% by your so called President

Teach him more bae.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

This is my point about human beings being selective as to what they listen to. You ignore these provisions and wonder why things dont work.

We have seen how a Lagos senator raise an issus about special status for Lagos. Another raised the Apapa road. Senator Bruce has not raised one about a local problem in Bayelsa. Senator Stella Oduah too has not raised anything about her constituency yet people think their problem is the FG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Deyvid123(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Pls sir, are you not seeing the lopsidedness in political appointments or didn't the GCFR openly imply that his form of government favors pple who voted for him-" the famous 97%, 5%" speech?

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

I congratulate you for your critical reasoning. Impressive I must say. We just have to examine your points one after another.

How else is our wanting to go pursued wrongly? When the massacre of the igbos started after the first military coup termed "Igbo coup" and Ojukwu ordered Easterners back to the east as a form of protection, before declaring the state of Biafra peacefully, what happened?

The descended upon innocent civilians with heavy shelling, mortars and bombs.

1) if Nigeria isn't opposed to the State of Biafra, why won't the legislators talk about it and clear the air as soon as possible?All politicians are the same, They don't fvcking care and won't care. All they care about is how to loot our future away.

2) Why should they engage those from other states? What is their business with the Biafrans? Let me tell you that others like the yorubas are watching and allowing us to test the waters. If Biafra succeeds, don't be surprised seeing the Yoruba race clamoring for their own independence.

3) Those people that you think can help us achieve Biafra won't help. You know why?

Because they are busy looting the money and don't want to start afresh as a normal citizen in a new country. So we don't fvcking want them to help. You claim we are the third largest ethnic group, what is situated in the east that shows that?

Let me use a clear example. Igbos are Hard-working. We don't need to be at the control and center of government to achieve something for ourselves. We go from State to State doing what we know best. The Hausa man leaves the North and becomes a beggar in the West and East. The Yoruba Man is scared of Migrating because he loves comfort.

The Igbo Man seeks new opportunity. Since the FG has neglected the east, we will find where the resources are located, and tap from it.

Wonder why we travel alot? Because we love those kinda opportunities. Whether Good or Bad!!

P.S. I am a Deltan Igbo.

13 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
They must stay becauase they have not finished repaying the £20 will borrowed them in 1970.

They should stay because they prevented others from seceding -- Ironsi arrested and jailed Adaka Boro for declaring Niger Delta Republic, the same thing the cowardly Ojukwu did in 1966.

They should stay beccaue they connived with the British to prevent insertion of secession clause in our constitution.

They must stay because their Masters are not ready to release their conquered Osus yet.
igbos shooting themselves in the foot since 1600...all they are fighting for now, they once had in the past but decided to be the devils advocate

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 12:37pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

They are mentally lazy and lack the tact to follow that tortuous but civil path that you elucidated.

Children of Hatred will continue to be subject of ridicule and laughing stock until when they learn to be civil and respectful of others.

Can you see how NOT ONE of them can provide an answer to how they can secede either peacefully or militarily? The thread is suddenly quiet.

They think its by screaming "referendum" up and down NL when they haven't they faintest idea on how to make it happen grin

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 12:38pm On May 30, 2017
I am also aware that there is NO place in the constitution where it says that referendum SHOULD NEVER be organized.

Plus, I am also aware that the constitution was not written by God, but by a bunch of soldiers and their FEW yes-men who did not represent the people.

fulanimafia:

11 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:39pm On May 30, 2017
Please see how myopic the greatest Igbo man was:

ZIK: Again on the question of secession. In 1953 the NPC under the leadership of my good friend, the late Sardauna, threatened to secede from the federation unless their 6-point proposals were adhered to. I had to use personal diplomacy. We had been personal friends since 1940. So, I saw Sir Ahmadu Bello and prevailed upon him that the unity of this country was greater than himself and myself and the other people too helped so that the North shifted grounds and agreed and so the country was saved. That was in 1953.

Again, however, when the 1954 constitution conference started, my good friend, Chief Obafemi Awolowo tabled a motion to the effect that in the new constitution, provision should be made that any state which feels like seceding should do so. I was opposed to it and said ‘no’ and said that once we have a federation, we are indivisible and perpetual. That was when we began to use that expression - ‘The Indivisibility and perpetuity of the federation’ - and that to secede would amount to treason. And so, a debate ensued.

The Secretary of State then was Oliver Littleton, later Lord Chandos and he was very much interested and that was his first time in saying that the people of African descent were people actually debating at a high level. So a full day was given to Chief Awolowo to make his points. He spoke brilliantly as a lawyer. He made his points why secession should be incorporated in the constitution. He cited the case of the Soviet Union which is a federation, and that secession is written there so that any state in the Soviet Union can secede at will.
He also cited the case of Western Australia and eventually he finished his case and was applauded. We adjourned. The next day, I had to reply. I availed myself of the opportunity to, well, demolish the arguments of my friend and I cited the case of United States which based its constitution on that of the Swiss Confederation. That is Switzerland. I pointed out a case, I think, that of Texas versus White, where Mr. Salmon Chase, the Chief Justice laid down the principle - he was really an arbiter - that the union was intended to be perpetual and indivisible and that any attempt to divide the union by secession was treasonable.

The North (NPC) supported Action Group. The question was then: Should we have secession? The Colonial Office came to our rescue. You know, the usual principle of Britain - ‘divide and rule’ (laughs) but this time, it was in our favour. So, the colonial office backed us. Lord Chandos said that on the face of the arguments before him it would be suicidal to incorporate secession in our constitution and that is why we have section 86 in our constitution that if any region or state should secede, then it will be an act of treason and that was what led to this war, because Col. Ojukwu seceded and so violated the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

1. There is a port in PHC tried using it? When was the last time the FG built any port? Have you seen the road that leads to the port sef?
Two new ports are coming to Lagos, none is being built by the FG. NONE! Why havent states been able to makes these things available? What happened to the Ibaka sea port? Why didn't Abia state invest and buy off some land, buy a terminl to run it. Why havent the state governors gone to look for investors to build on? Lagos needed a briddge to link Lekki and Ikoyi, she built it. The south east needed a second bridge a cross the Niger and did nothing. A bridge Anambr and Delta could have built……oh and plese dont mention trash about how they dont have FG support. The same FG raised hell against Fashola and the bridge

2. What you need are hubs. These should be what the senators fight for. Ask these agencies to have offices in such area. Do you think people on Kogi find it eay to go get em in Lagos? Every Nigerian is marginalised hence why emotional blackmail wont work

3. Please go look at the path of the railway again. The SE is well included. That a senator is dumb and not study it is not my fault.

As for the 5% statement, he said as a human being he might be tempted to give those who gave him 97% vote more attention than those who gave him 5% BUT because we have a constitution, he has to follow that constitution
1. Who commissions seaports operations, State or federal government? The two seaports you talked about in lagos will still be authorized by the federal government for operations.
2. because kogi doesn't complain about going to Lagos or other marginalized parts of the country don't complain the South East should as well not complain.
3. Do you have the railway map, please upload here and explain to us how South East is included.
4. I have seen the video of the 5% comment from the president, he never used the word "tempted" rather buhari stated clearly that his 97%-5% sharing formula is the political reality. So don't try to defend buhari on this, the president messed up.

13 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:42pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Can you see how NOT ONE of them can provide an answer to how they can secede either peacefully or militarily? The thread is suddenly quiet.

They think its by screaming "referendum" up and down NL when they haven't they faintest idea on how to make it happen grin

They are bunch of jokers and heir bane is they do not read. They only rely on the distorted hearsays of few of them and tales by moonlight lies of their defeated parents and conquered uncles.

If they want to go, they must repay the £20 we borrowed each of them in 1970, despite not working for 3years for FG.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Amberon: 12:42pm On May 30, 2017
Always accusing people of being impostors. That guy is not a "nobody".
BankeSmalls:

Yes we listen to what we think is the truth, not one nobody claiming Igbo names ranting online about inconsequential stuff while the north continues to get away with murder.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 12:44pm On May 30, 2017
Unfortunately you guys have deluded yourselves into thinking that IPOB is led and rallied by ignorant people.

But, on the contrary, IPOB is actually teaching you lots the basics of democracy. But I'm sure that the meaning of democracy has not dawned on any of you yet.

Just keep on watching as the lecture unfolds.

fulanimafia:

12 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:44pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:

1. Who commissions seaports operations, State or federal government? The two seaports you talked about in lagos will still be authorized by the federal government for operations.
2. because logo doesn't complain about going to Lagos or other marginalized parts of the country don't complain the South East should as well not complain.
3. Do you have the railway map, please upload here and explain to us how South East is included.
4. I have seen the video of the 5% comment from the president, he never used the word "tempted" rather buhari stated clearly that his 97%-5% sharing formula is the political reality. So don't try to defend buhari on this, the president messed up.

If PMB likes he can call you 0%ter, who cares. Were you not rejoicing when the most divisive President ever GEJ called Yorubas rascals.

We silently waited for him to pay him back in his own coins. That is maturity.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:47pm On May 30, 2017
KratosCorp:
Unfortunately you guys have deluded yourselves into thinking that IPOB is led and rallied by ignorant people.

But, on the contrary, IPOB is actually teaching you lots the basics of democracy. But I'm sure that the meaning of democracy has not dawned on any of you yet.

Just keep on watching as the lecture unfolds.

You are the one that needs lecturing.

How will you secede without going to war or without committing a treasonable felon against the sovereignty of the constitution that does not recognise referendum or ?

Where has Quebec referendum led them in Canada and where has Basque and Catalonia referendum led them in Spain -- because their constitution does not recognise secession. Read and learn iPod illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 12:49pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

If PMB likes he can call you 0%ter, who cares. Were you not rejoicing when the most divisive President ever GEJ called Yorubas rascals.

We silently waited for him to pay him back in his own coins. That is maturity.
after calling us 5% where is he now? How are the 97% faring? How sure are you that your region (SW) not even among the 5% buhari mentioned? If GEJ is the most divisive president then buhari is the word division on its own.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:51pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
after calling us 5% where is he now? How are the 97% faring? How sure are you that your region (SW) not even among the 5% buhari mentioned? If GEJ is the most divisive president then buhari is the word division on its own.

Wherever he is is immaterial because he is your President whether you like it or not. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile read the disgraceful comment of you hypocritical 5%ters against the Yorubas in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Secession: Sunday Igboho Releases Oduduwa National Currency, 'fadaka' (photos) / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money / 2023: North Yet To Pick Consensus Candidate — Sule Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.