Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju (8023 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I congratulate you for your critical reasoning. Impressive I must say. We just have to examine your points one after another.

1/2. How else is our wanting to go pursued wrongly? When the massacre of the igbos started after the first military coup termed "Igbo coup" and Ojukwu ordered Easterners back to the east as a form of protection, before declaring the state of Biafra peacefully, what happened?

The descended upon innocent civilians with heavy shelling, mortars and bombs.

1) if Nigeria isn't opposed to the State of Biafra, why won't the legislators talk about it and clear the air as soon as possible?All politicians are the same, They don't fvcking care and won't care. All they care about is how to loot our future away.

2) Why should they engage those from other states? What is their business with the Biafrans? Let me tell you that others like the yorubas are watching and allowing us to test the waters. If Biafra succeeds, don't be surprised seeing the Yoruba race clamoring for their own independence.

3) Those people that you think can help us achieve Biafra won't help. You know why?

Because they are busy looting the money and don't want to start afresh as a normal citizen in a new country. So we don't fvcking want them to help. You claim we are the third largest ethnic group, what is situated in the east that shows that?

4. Let me use a clear example. Igbos are Hard-working. We don't need to be at the control and center of government to achieve something for ourselves. We go from State to State doing what we know best. The Hausa man leaves the North and becomes a beggar in the West and East. The Yoruba Man is scared of Migrating because he loves comfort.

The Igbo Man seeks new opportunity. Since the FG has neglected the east, we will find where the resources are located, and tap from it.

Wonder why we travel alot? Because we love those kinda opportunities. Whether Good or Bad!!

P.S. I am a Deltan Igbo.
I will address the first paragraph an
"1/2". Miss me with the politics of Ojuku and the rest, that was 50 years ago. And they were all egomaniac idiots

1. How many SE senators have raised it? Incase you forgot how a parliament works, it is by lobbying; constant dialogue. Has this happened?

2. You need the others because you need a constitutional ammendment. Do you not see this? You can make noise from now to year 3045 and it wont happen except it is in the constitution.

3. Who voted these senators? Who queued in the sun, campaigned, waited for the results to be counted so they can become senators? Hell no, that's on you not anyone else.

4. How can you claim to be hated and unwanted yet you say you are the most travelled and you do business in all these places, own properties, raise families with no much issues? How? I dont get it.
In the SW, education if free up until SSCE for everyone and WACE fees (sometimes NECO) are paid for by the state government an you enjoy these but say you are hated. Please this is ironic

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 12:52pm On May 30, 2017
KratosCorp:
I am also aware that there is NO place in the constitution where it says that referendum SHOULD NEVER be organized.

Plus, I am also aware that the constitution was not written by God, but by a bunch of soldiers and ther FEW yes-men who did not represent the people.

1. What do you mean by 'organized'? By whom? Do you realize it is YOUR representatives that will kick-start the process? Or were you expecting an Abdulmumuni from Kano representing his own people to do it?

2. The constitution is the supreme reference in the affairs of Nigeria so you have no choice than to abide by it or have it amended. How do you intend to convince the required 2/3 to vote in favour of your referendum amendment when you're busy insulting, blackmailing, threatening and spewing hatred at them daily through your agitation?

Awaiting your civil response.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 12:55pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

You are the one that needs lecturing.

How will you secede without going to war or without committing a treasonable felon against the sovereignty of the constitution that does not recognise referendum or ?

Where has Quebec referendum led them in Canada and where has Basque and Catalonia referendum led them in Spain -- because their constitution does not recognise secession. Read and learn iPod illiterate.
Mr lecturer let us clap for you that you're celebrating a constitution that doesn't recognize referendum and secession (what a barbaric constitution meant for peasants) but the same Nigeria is signatory to UN that recognizes the right to self determination (I know you guys in SW seriously want War, that's why you keep on mentioning war even when everybody is saying referendum).

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

"1/2". Miss me with the politics of Ojuku and the rest, that was 50 years ago. And they were all egomaniac idiots

1. How many SE senators have raised it? Incase you forgot how a parliament works, it is by lobbying; constant dialogue. Has this happened?

2. You need the others because you need a constitutional ammendment. Do you not see this? You can make noise from now to year 3045 and it wont happen except it is in the constitution.

3. Who voted these senators? Who queued in the sun, campaigned, waited for the results to be counted so they can become senators? Hell no, that's on you not anyone else.

4. How can you claim to be hated and unwanted yet you say you are the most travelled and you do business in all these places, own properties, raise families with no much issues? How? I dont get it.
In the SW, education if free up until SSCE for everyone and WACE fees (sometimes NECO) are paid for by the state government an you enjoy these but say you are hated. Please this is ironic

Hatred and Marginalization are two different things. Hope you get?

We have a leader in the form of Nnamdi Kanu. Nobody cares about the god forsaken stupid assholes called politicians from the east. Any dialogue should be with him.

That igbos are marginalized in the scheme of things in Nigeria doesn't stop them from establishing things in other states. So what are we talking about?

How do you think that the South Eastern Senators will raise the motion when they are enjoying the nigerian Money?

Come'on bro...

Before you sentence an offender to a jail term in the U.S, his past records always play a role. So before we discuss further about Biafra, let us look back at history a bit. I guess it will help.

All they want is freedom... Is that Difficult to give them?

11 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 12:59pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

This is my point about human beings being selective as to what they listen to. You ignore these provisions and wonder why things dont work.

We have seen how a Lagos senator raise an issus about special status for Lagos. Another raised the Apapa road. Senator Bruce has not raised one about a local problem in Bayelsa. Senator Stella Oduah too has not raised anything about her constituency yet people think their problem is the FG

Political ignorance and lack of diplomacy mixed with arrogance and an overly-emotional thought process appears to be the Achilles heel.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 12:59pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
Mr lecturer let us clap for you that you're celebrating a constitution that doesn't recognize referendum and secession (what a barbaric constitution meant for peasants) but the same Nigeria is signatory to UN that recognizes the right to self determination (I know you guys in SW seriously want War, that's why you keep on mentioning war even when everybody is saying referendum).

Canada -- Quebec

USA -- State of California

Russia -- CHenchya

China -- Tibet

India -- Kashmir

Sri Lanka -- Tamil

Spain - Basque and Catalonia

Are they not all signatories to UN declaration of rubbish you are referring to? Read up and try to educate yourself.

THe only way out for you i to sage another coup that you are good at or start your usual war of carrying cassava stick to face T74 tanks again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Wherever he is is immaterial because he is your President whether you like it or not. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile read the disgraceful comment of y hypocritical 5%ters against the Yorubas in 2011

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Wherever your president is is immaterial? shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:04pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
Wherever your president is is immaterial? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yesoooooooooooooooooooo because that is not the discussion at hand.

There is a capable Acting President PYO in place while PMB the substantive President recuperates.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 1:05pm On May 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hatred and Marginalization are two different things. Hope you get?

We have a leader in the form of Nnamdi Kanu. Nobody cares about the god forsaken stupid assholes called politicians from the east. Any dialogue should be with him.

That igbos are marginalized in the scheme of things in Nigeria doesn't stop them from establishing things in other states. So what are we talking about?

How do you think that the South Eastern Senators will raise the motion when they are enjoying the nigerian Money?

Come'on bro...

Before you sentence an offender to a jail term in the U.S, his past records always play a role. So before we discuss further about Biafra, let us look back at history a bit. I guess it will help.

All they want is freedom... Is that Difficult to give them?

This is the problem. Nnamdi Kanu cannot solve anything. He Can't bring about anything except protests. If you want real change, you need to get in the system and put in the work.

Please dont say it is unfair of me to expect SE senators to raise the motion cos I didn't vote then YOU GUYS DID!!. I am too busy chasing YAYI and arguing things out with him.

And as for Kanu, you expect me to allign to someone who has repeatedly called me names and insult me and say he intends to wipe me out? Are you serious right now?

Be honest with yourself, if Kanu was in the US, with his crazy hate speeches and madness where will he be?

Again, we human select what we listen to. If you dont have any new info, dont reply. Back and forths bore me

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Ngokafor(f): 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Right after you insulted me. See why people dont take you seriously?

..,Who exactly do not take Igbo agitations for Biafra serious??..the many cry babies from your tribe and beyond littered all over the internet or the Nigerian Government??...

....Stop deceiving yourselves about not taking this agitation serious...Its as serious as death to you lots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by KratosCorp: 1:07pm On May 30, 2017
Ignoramus,

Quebec 1980 referendum was won by the "NO" camp by nearly 60%. Yet, even at that, the old Trudeau told the English Canadians that the "No" victory should never be interpreted as an endorsement for the status quo. He thus campaigned for greater inclusiveness for the Quebec region (unlike the 5%er) and won the heart of most in the Quebec region.

Regarding Catalonia, here's an excerpt.

The "Citizen Participation Process on the Political Future of Catalonia"[1] was a non-binding vote on the political future of Catalonia that was held by the Government of Catalonia on 9 November 2014. While also referred to as "Catalan independence referendum",[2][3][4][5] the vote was rebranded as a "participation process" by the Government of Catalonia, after a "non-referendum popular consultation" on the same topic and for the same date had been suspended by the Constitutional Court of Spain.[6]

But in continuation of the "Citizen Participation Process" the next Catalonia Referendum will be held in September this year. And you can bet that when the result reaches a 100% YES-YES, the Spanish government will not be able to reman indifferent.

Regarding Biafra, just keep watcing and mocking while the project gets made.

#Peace.

SuperS1Panther:

You are the one that needs lecturing.

How will you secede without going to war or without committing a treasonable felon against the sovereignty of the constitution that does not recognise referendum or ?

Where has Quebec referendum led them in Canada and where has Basque and Catalonia referendum led them in Spain -- because their constitution does not recognise secession. Read and learn iPod illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Canada -- Quebec

USA -- State of California

Russia -- CHenchya

China -- Tibet

India -- Kashmir

Sri Lanka -- Tamil

Spain - Basque and Catalonia

Are they not all signatories to UN declaration of rubbish you are referring to? Read up and try to educate yourself.

THe only way out for you i to sage another coup that you are good at or start your usual war of carrying cassava stick to face T74 tanks again. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And you are not aware of Catalonia referendum coming up September?

10 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by GrandGarcon: 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

1. There is a port in PHC tried using it? When was the last time the FG built any port? Have you seen the road that leads to the port sef?
Two new ports are coming to Lagos, none is being built by the FG. NONE! Why havent states been able to makes these things available? What happened to the Ibaka sea port? Why didn't Abia state invest and buy off some land, buy a terminl to run it. Why havent the state governors gone to look for investors to build on? Lagos needed a briddge to link Lekki and Ikoyi, she built it. The south east needed a second bridge a cross the Niger and did nothing. A bridge Anambr and Delta could have built……oh and plese dont mention trash about how they dont have FG support. The same FG raised hell against Fashola and the bridge

2. What you need are hubs. These should be what the senators fight for. Ask these agencies to have offices in such area. Do you think people in Kogi find it easy to go get em in Lagos? Every Nigerian is marginalised hence why emotional blackmail wont work

3. Please go look at the path of the railway again. The SE is well included. That a senator is dumb and not study it is not my fault.

As for the 5% statement, he said as a human being he might be tempted to give those who gave him 97% vote more attention than those who gave him 5% BUT because we have a constitution, he has to follow that constitution
This is one thing I hate with you Afonjas, You people stay in your brown roofs and cast thoughts and pull statistics from the anus. How were the port in PH to be working and we are nit using, Ships from outside the country do not dock there because it doesn't have the facilities and infrastructures capable of receiving big ships from Europe, America and Asia. What is even more painful is that your people and awusa people say that this must be the sole responsibility of the so called Federal Government. We have been begging them to give it to the River State Government to handle or they themselves develope it but to no avail. We have been doing that for more than 20 years! Even that of Warri oz the same sorry state. I thought you were wise.
Any ways, Machiavelli described the situation very well. It is as DANGEROUS to try to free those that have decided to remain servile as it is to try to enslave those that have decided to remain free.
You are now whitewashing the APC failure. The fact you people are rattled at the success of the protest, before now what we were hearing is that Biafrans cannot have one mind, ntorrr. We will leave you, and our mind is made up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mynd44: 1:10pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:

Nigeria being a signatory to the UN is ineffective cos Nigeria can decide to walk out at anytime . The UN really does not have any power to do anything and no, the UN will not come and conduct an referendum in Nigeria as it will set up precedence for it to be done to other member states.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Ngokafor(f): 1:11pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:
We humans are selective in the messages we listen to.

...Look in the mirror cos your 'we humans are selective blablabla' post applies to you as well..

...That dude spoke exactly what you lots are dying to hear and read...Thats why you were able to fish him out...Prowling through cyberspace looking for such write-ups are all you lots do..i pity u people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:11pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

Yesoooooooooooooooooooo because that is not the discussion at hand.

There is a capable Acting President PYO in place while PMB the substantive President recuperates.
You should have mentioned that all you want tis to have your brother PYO given the power through back door.

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by GrandGarcon: 1:12pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Look in the mirror cos your 'we humans are selective blablabla' post applies to you as well..

...That dude spoke exactly what you lots are dying to hear and read...Thats why you were able to fish him out...Prowling through cyberspace looking for such write-ups are all you lots do..i pity u people.
Exactly my brother!

6 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:13pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:

And you are not aware of Catalonia referendum coming in up September?

What happened to the one they had before?

Why did the Tamils, Tibetans, Chenchyas and Kashmirs were not allowed to have referendum just becuase Sril Lanka, China, Russia and India are signatories to UN declaration of self determination?

Bunch of Jokers deceiving themselves by holding on to any straw they can grab.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by GrandGarcon: 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
These people never believed that we Biafrans can do this, I did not know we had such amount of power. There a HUGE strength in unity and one mindedness.

7 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Ngokafor(f): 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Empty noisy barrel...crying daily for freedom from being dominated by others politically, militarily etc. Thinkers indeed. Ain't got time for that childish crap.

Answer the question: How do you expect to insert a referendum clause in the constitution when you require approval by 2/3 of the parliament in 2/3 of the states while you are busy insulting and spewing vile hatred at them daily?

(The only other alternative to your secession is through an armed struggle which you are certainly not ready for.)

How do you then get Biafra?

..What a shallow and empty postulations...No one owes you any explanations on how Biafra will be achieved cos you are completely inconsequential in the scheme of things here.

..All you can do is read and watch events as they unfold from the UK..period.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:15pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
You should have mentioned that all you want tis to have your brother PYO given the power through back door.

We are not interested in the power till 2023 when PMB's tenure would be over The year we were interested, the 2 top candidates were from our Region.

We do not need a back alley to ride to power. We have the tact, smartness and diplomacy, good will and bridge building to ride on when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:18pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Nigeria being a signatory to the UN is ineffective cos Nigeria can decide to walk out at anytime . The UN really does not have any power to do anything and no, the UN will not come and conduct an referendum in Nigeria as it will set up precedence for it to be done to other member states.
Until Nigeria walks out but for now they should comply with all the terms and conditions of being a signatory to UN.

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by somegirl1: 1:18pm On May 30, 2017
Three pages later, the question is yet to be answered.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
KratosCorp:
Ignoramus,

Quebec 1980 referendum was won by the "NO" camp by nearly 60%. Yet, even at that, the old Trudeau told the English Canadians that the "No" victory should never be interpreted as an endorsement for the status quo. He thus campaigned for greater inclusiveness for the Quebec region (unlike the 5%er) and won the heart of most in the Quebec region.

Regarding Catalonia, here's an excerpt.

But in continuation of the "Citizen Participation Process" the next Catalonia Referendum will be held in September this year. And you can bet that when the result reaches a 100% YES-YES, the Spanish government will not be able to reman indifferent.

Regarding Biafra, just keep watcing and mocking while the project gets made.

#Peace.

Referendum was possible for Quebec and Catalonia because the Canadian and Spanish Constitutions recognise it. Does the Nigerian COnstitution has Referendum?

Despite being signatories to UN Declaration of Self Determination, why has referendum not taken place in India, China, Western Sahara, Russia, Sri Lanka etc?

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by enemybulldozer(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
An afonja that doesn't drink hydraulic soup has spoken, his brain is still intact
Exactly Afonjas have failed.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 1:21pm On May 30, 2017
Ngokafor:

..What a shallow and empty postulations...No one owes you any explanations on how Biafra will be achieved cos you are completely inconsequential in the scheme of things here.

Oh what a deep and knowledgeable response you have offered.

Of course you have no answer because you have NO idea on how to achieve your Biafra besides ignorantly chanting "referendum" & insulting the very people you need to get it.

What a thoughtless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by lloydtruth: 1:22pm On May 30, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

What happened to the one they had before?

Why did the Tamils, Tibetans, Chenchyas and Kashmirs were not allowed to have referendum just becuase Sril Lanka, China, Russia and India are signatories to UN declaration of self determination?

Bunch of Jokers deceiving themselves by holding on to any straw they can grab.
The outcome isn't the point here at least there was and there could be referendum in the mentioned areas.I f seeking out of a failed marriage makes me a joker, I'll rather continue to joke all my life.

5 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

This is the problem. Nnamdi Kanu cannot solve anything. He Can't bring about anything except protests. If you want real change, you need to get in the system and put in the work.

Please dont say it is unfair of me to expect SE senators to raise the motion cos I didn't vote then YOU GUYS DID!!. I am too busy chasing YAYI and arguing things out with him.

And as for Kanu, you expect me to allign to someone who has repeatedly called me names and insult me and say he intends to wipe me out? Are you serious right now?

Be honest with yourself, if Kanu was in the US, with his crazy hate speeches and madness where will he be?

Again, we human select what we listen to. If you dont have any new info, dont reply. Back and forths bore me

How did South Sudan get their independence?

How did Korea split?

How did Eritrean break from Ethiopia?

It came with great pain and we are venturing towards that path soon if care is not taken. Tensions, anger and hatred is gradually brewing. Igbos might be at the receiving part of it, but everyone will feel the brunt. It will be just a little sacrifice to make, just to see what we all dreamed about come to pass! wink

10 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
lloydtruth:
The outcome isn't the point here at least this was and ther could be referendum in the mentioned areas.

There was referendum in those areas because it is in their constitution.

Why has same not happened in Russia, China, India, Sri Lanka, and even US?

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by GrandGarcon: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

4. How can you claim to be hated and nwanted yet you say you are the most travelled and you do business in all these places, own properties, raise families with no much issues? How? I dont get it.
1) There has never been an election in the Biafra land, all these people you see there are all handpicked and impossed. This was the exact same reason APGA was formed but it quickly got hijacked, so die that reason, we have tried it it did not work.

2) Biafra DEPENDS on Biafrans not you people or anyone else. Contrary to what you believe.
3) The same as 1
4) Traveling on a personal reasons not governmental, BTW why is that any little thing we are the first people to be attacked. The truth is that some foolish igbo thought that by doing such things they will automatically become angels in the eyes of Nigerians, but histroy had repeatedly proved them wrong, don't let the like of joe igbokwe deceive you, he is a perona non grata in Nnewi hos home town, Bakassi boys nearly killed him for his atrocities and that of his family. On education, our problem is not education being free, it has never been, because every parent sees it as a DUTY that his or her children will be educated, but in the fact that to get into federal controlled schools like unity school, the bar becomes so high for us.

8 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by SuperS1Panther: 1:28pm On May 30, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

How did South Sudan get their independence?

How did Korea split?

How did Eritrean break from Ethiopia?

It came with great pain and we are venturing towards that path soon if care is not taken. Tensions, anger and hatred is gradually brewing. Igbos might be at the receiving part of it, but everyone will feel the brunt. It will be just a little sacrifice to make, just to see what we all dreamed about come to pass! wink

We cannot wait for you to ignite the fire of the war just like South Sudan, Eritrea and Korea.

This time around, ensure you have international allies, feed yourself and have an underground passage way before starting the war, so that you will not be crying again about how UK and Russia assisted Nigeria and you guys were the orphans and lepers no one wanted to ally with due to your historic record of development of lands of other people

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Ngokafor(f): 1:29pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

Oh what a deep and knowledgeable response you have offered.

Of course you have no answer because you have NO idea on how to achieve your Biafra besides ignorantly chanting "referendum" & insulting the very people you need to get it.

What a thoughtless bunch.

..*hands him a hanky*..kindly your wipe tears and swerve please,its too early for the tears and lamentations oozing from you..Your frustrations are just beginning.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#endsars: We Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant- Northern Elders Cried. / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital / Osun APC leaders In Ila Endorse Oyetola Ahead Of Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.