Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju (8044 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 8:17pm On May 30, 2017
rainylad:

..Why dont you shut up and watch!...Which Nigerian military and her 'allies'?...you lots are jokers of epic proportions..

..Nigeria is at cross-roads and will go down..by any means necessary...You can book-mark that.

Calm down lady, you must be grossly uninformed.

http://punchng.com/we-are-for-one-nigeria-says-britain/
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/198338-us-resumes-training-nigerian-troops-anti-terror-war.html

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mujtahida: 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
fulanimafia:

That is the consequence of lack of diplomacy and tact. It's not a "punishment" but karma at work.

Are you in support of undiplomatic crudity, threats, blackmail and unwarranted antagonism towards the Nigerian state?
I am not in support of any form of crudity. I am only saying a people say they want out. Who can hold them back?

Karma cut both ways. If there's karma for them, then there's is karma for us. Infact Biafra is the karma for the collective lies, the wickedness, the injustice we have ALL cultivated and engineered in this country. God punish ALL our politicians. (Guy, I am really angry)

All the talk of diplomacy are just niceties.

I guess you know the true meaning(all the religious posturing is just for show) of Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew. I smell something. If you know it you are smart.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by 49cents(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Your wanting to go is being pursued wrongly. You seem to think the FG is holding you when it is false. This protests etc are al good but as usual your being selective about you listen to I blinding you.

A referendum like this does not exist in the Nigerian constitution, how can it get there?

1. Parliament; your senators must push for it but how many of these senators have even spoken about it in either houses? Those are the people to engage. Done that? Nope

2. If the senators get the message, they must engage those from other state to agree, done that? Nope

3. After the senate finishes, there hasto be constitutional amendment that kust be approvedby two thirds of the parliarment in two thirds of the states. Now, this is where it gets tricky, you guys are too busy insulting the very people that can do this. This entire thing has being hingedo. Hate, throwing insults, threats and then playing victim it wont work. It makes this a sort of egostic charade. Why do you think the Brits put Kanu on his own?

Besides, the who reason for Biafra which is basically marginalization is funny. The third largest Ethnic group which has the biggest spread everywhere and has been able to trade in every state, own properties and be successful in every state claims to be hated and marginalized. Irony huh?

I am igbo but not pro-seccession

I quote you purely on the progression of logic!

The 1999 consituition starts with "we the people o Nigeria....." when did Nigeria create the document you are referencing as a basis for nation building?

Did Nigerians ever decided no to the referendum in our constituition?

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by deedeedee1: 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
mikeycharles:
No one is insulting them, if they wanna leave, they should leave but I prefer they stay
Why do you prefer they stay? And if i may ask, you are from what region?
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Phonefanatic: 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
Surprisingly no one has attended to the original question why the Igbos should remain in the backward zoo. In the next 50 years Nigeria will be importing generators.

Biafra can put their blood on the line to leave Nigeria they don't mind if they are landlocked or going to suffer all they want is their freedom. On the other hand Nigeria will put their blood on line to force the Igbos to be with them so we can continue in this poo of a country.

From the above analysis Biafra think they can do without Nigeria but Nigeria is not confident enough they can do without Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Realkenny(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
Mynd44:

Your wanting to go is being pursued wrongly. You seem to think the FG is holding you when it is false. This protests etc are al good but as usual your being selective about you listen to I blinding you.

A referendum like this does not exist in the Nigerian constitution, how can it get there?

1. Parliament; your senators must push for it but how many of these senators have even spoken about it in either houses? Those are the people to engage. Done that? Nope

2. If the senators get the message, they must engage those from other state to agree, done that? Nope

3. After the senate finishes, there hasto be constitutional amendment that kust be approvedby two thirds of the parliarment in two thirds of the states. Now, this is where it gets tricky, you guys are too busy insulting the very people that can do this. This entire thing has being hingedo. Hate, throwing insults, threats and then playing victim it wont work. It makes this a sort of egostic charade. Why do you think the Brits put Kanu on his own?

Besides, the who reason for Biafra which is basically marginalization is funny. The third largest Ethnic group which has the biggest spread everywhere and has been able to trade in every state, own properties and be successful in every state claims to be hated and marginalized. Irony huh?

oga this is not a reason
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 11:31pm On May 30, 2017
Mujtahida:

I am not in support of any form of crudity. I am only saying a people say they want out. Who can hold them back?

Karma cut both ways. If there's karma for them, then there's is karma for us. Infact Biafra is the karma for the collective lies, the wickedness, the injustice we have ALL cultivated and engineered in this country. God punish ALL our politicians. (Guy, I am really angry)

All the talk of diplomacy are just niceties.

I guess you know the true meaning(all the religious posturing is just for show) of Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew. I smell something. If you know it you are smart.

The constitution can hold them back if due process is not followed, or the barrel.

P.S Regarding NK, if you were thinking Israel then perish the thought because it is beyond delusional.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Chiaka(f): 8:25am On May 31, 2017
Bros thank you oh! NL e-rats go hear?? grin grin grin grin grin grin. and if they refuse to stay they are free to leave is that simple.
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by fulanimafia: 8:45am On May 31, 2017
@ rainylad (f)

Must be that time of the month, I understand darling smiley.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Mujtahida: 6:55pm On May 31, 2017
fulanimafia:

The constitution can hold them back if due process is not followed, or the barrel.

P.S Regarding NK, if you were thinking Israel then perish the thought because it is beyond delusional.
First, Man was not made for the Constitution but the Constitution for man.
Second, I am not aware of any existing constitutional provision regarding the question of referendum. So I wonder how you can confidently opine that the constitution can hold them back? Which chapter, Which section?

Israeli Mossad go most likely dey that guy back. All the Judaism thing is just a ruse. And Jews are the ultimate destabilizers in the world.

As per the barrel, Let us take that barrel and point it at our politicians, all of them, the sick bunch of them.
"anyway one noisy pupil suggested we bring tractors and plough the land". (Last line of the poem No Coffin, No Grave by Jared Angira)

Cheers
Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by Nwakaumu(m): 7:51pm On May 31, 2017
One thing I find funny about unity beggars and one Nigerinists, is immediately they hear about Biafra they will start lecturing you what it takes to build a great country, which Biafra is lacking if they insist to seperate;and you asked them:" since you have all this brilliant ideas, why haven't you used it for the past 100 years to lift yourself out of the third world status,or should I say a banana republic status.The true answer is : YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE. Nigeria, as it is, does not have what it takes to make a great country. This is what Igbo have realized that compels them to abandon this Sinking ship called Nigeria. I wonder why yoruba who claim to be more educated than Hausa can't see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Insulting Biafra, Explain Why They Should Stay- Deji Adeyanju by slivertongue: 8:50pm On May 31, 2017
well delivered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Panel Summons Fayose’s Aide, Lere Olayinka Over Closure Of Ekiti Radio/televisio / Breaking News: Prophet Feyi Daniels Arrested, Sent To Prison.(Photo) / We’ll Miss 2019 Target For Refineries’ Revamp – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.