Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) - Sports (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) (135804 Views)

Lesotho Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (2 - 4) Full Time / South Africa Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by klexycole(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
robosky02:

VICTIRY IS GUARANTEED LETS GOI THERE

GAME ON 2ND HALF

embarassed lipsrsealed cry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by RSA(m): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
I hope we didn't start a civil war

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigerians failed to win this match because only the North and the Yorubas were favored to play this match. Leaving the igbos out to be marginalized.
We all know that the hausas and Yorubas are not skilled in football except the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Shiitposter:

Stop it

grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by dhappyking(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
robosky02:
AKPEYI will never be in goal for us again angry

where is enyeama
. Oliseh eased him out a then scramned. Na wao.

1 Like

But why are Super Eagles always praying
Before kick off they gathered and prayed. After first half b4 going to dressing they prayed. Before second half kick off they gathered and pray again.
Meanwhile after they don chop 2-0 they did not remember to pray after the match.

Same Nigerian distorted idea of Religion over Hard work.
Indeed, 2 hands working will achieve more than 2000 hands praying.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by ndidibabe(f): 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Phi001:

In Arsenal, he plays well but in Nigeria, you know the rest lipsrsealed
How does he play well in Arsenal? By his open and close dribble?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by dioss: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Alphasoar:
This is not what we were expecting. This set of players are not the ones we were looking for...

Nigerian Football is almost a mess . . .

Exactly.
The whole mistake is from the coach.
why did'nt he use the same set of people that
played Algeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by realestniggah: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
cc zarzar why do you guys have to rape us like this..
this is not fair

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Reuben07(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
abeg dey shd jst scrap super eagles like nnpc
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by shizzy7(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
I'm sure these our players didn't even train....
They were too confident
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by iluvpomo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
ontruth:
When you're defeated on an argument , you start adding lies what a way to show how sore loser you are. English FA cup is the oldest club trophy on earth that was what I said. show me where I said otherwise . If you don't show me that then remain in shame forever for your lies.

I'll be waiting for the prove. Mr lair.
Who cares about the age of FA Cup?? EPL title is the more prestigious trophy... unless you are a frustrated Gunner fan who is dealing with frustrations for the past 13 years .... grin
Please teach us how to deal with your frustrations so that we Super Eagles fans can cope with this frustrations .... see how South Africa has dealt with our darling Super Eagles my brother wink
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Customer80: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Nigerians failed to win this match because only the North and the Yorubas were favored to play this match. Leaving the igbos out to be marginalized.
We all know that the hausas and Yorubas are not skilled in football except the igbos.
moses Simon is a northerner if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Wolexdey(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
abiodunalasa:
But why are Super Eagles always praying
Before kick off they gathered and prayed. After first half b4 going to dressing they prayed. Before second half kick off they gathered and pray again.
Meanwhile after they don chop 2-0 they did not remember to pray after the match.

Same Nigerian distorted idea of Religion over Hard work.
Indeed, 2 hands working will achieve more than 2000 hands praying.

Is praying a criminal offense to engage in?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Gafg: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
This are the negative side of having a sick president.... The president is sick... D nigeria team is also sick
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Klington: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
So this guyz finally succeeded in falling our Two hands................. Terrible players,,,,,, terrible country.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by raphy(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
undecidedlet them bow there head in shame...we don't HV a team yet..super chicken is wht we have now.I didn't even watch the match.who are the scape goat in that team.?the coach tactics must be bad.why can't they give Lagos something yo cheer about as the state is marking 50yr$.all of them are tired legs*spits* *and waikaway*
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by juniior(m): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Commentators laughing? Wow, that's just unprofessional and unsportsmanlike embarassed undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by femolala001(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Dont triablise d issue bro..
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Customer80: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
The country is in pieces and you're expecting to win? It's not possible brethren
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Ur mad but u did not know...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by theycallmewale(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Recession too is affecting super eagles.
Failure to qualify will be the second time in quick succession.
Don't ask ask me the party and government in power.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Cutestud(m): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
macphilip:
I fully blame the Coach for this poor result
Now I understand why top European Coaches never sign Nigerian players
Gernot Rohr is the primary culprit here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Gafg: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nigeria lost because i neva bothered watching the match... # i dedicate dis match to our failed government
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Cutestud(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
macphilip:
I fully blame the Coach for this poor result
Now I understand why top European Coaches never sign Nigerian players
Gernot Rohr is the primary culprit here. He didn't do his home work well. Baxter had his assistants watch our previous games against Corsica and Togo and even inspected the state of the pitch before his boys landed Uyo. How can you play 4-1-4-1 (a formation as alien to Nigeria as due process) with Iheanacho as lone striker and expect to defeat a cautious, fast and calculating S.A side? Intensity was zero, not a single shot on target for 94 mins and u couldn't make tactical changes? I jst hope this is not what we are in for under Rohr's adminstration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by ontruth(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
iluvpomo:

Who cares about the age of FA Cup?? EPL title is the more prestigious trophy... unless you are a frustrated Gunner fan who is dealing with frustrations for the past 13 years .... grin
Please teach us how to deal with your frustrations so that we Super Eagles fans can cope with this frustrations .... see how South Africa has dealt with our darling Super Eagles my brother wink
Lair No prove again?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by chimaraiyke(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
The same way we have so much natural resources but remain poor
MEILYN:
Our country is in trouble.. We have so many talented players in the country but I am always surprised when I see fat men playing for our national team. These boys cannot even run for full 90mins.

It's a shame..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
klexycole:

Really shameful and devastating. Upon all the noise?

No motivation whatsoever, you can imagine Ihenacho's face in the first half. He's obviously not in the game.

What about Onazi? Playing pure inexperienced football.

I just wasted my MB, e pain me sha.
sorry bro ur country put u in dis mess, they ar just lusting around with uyo babes forgetting that a drop can finish there plan.Fools
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by imam07: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
i don stop to dey watch nigeria match long time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by FrenchPeter(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Poor substitution added to our problems. Kayode should have been introduced for Ndidi while Ihenacho plays as a supporting striker. Interchanging position. No creativity at all and in such situation nothing any striker can do. Ihenacho is good in creativity.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wolexdey:

Is praying a criminal thing to engage in?

Yes ! If it means u will still suffer a humiliating defeat
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) by Ameko4ever(m): 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
The one thing that would greatly disappoint the average Super Eagles supporter is the fact that goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune was largely untroubled. It was such a shocking performance. Something has to change about our football. The name of your club shouldn't determine who gets to start games in the national team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better / Video Of Goncalo Ramos Masturbating In His Hotel Room Leaks / Nigeria Vs Angola: AFCON 2023 Quarter Finals. (1 - 0) On 2nd February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.