Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323073 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by oguinedavid(m): 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Tboy243:
I have done my own aptitude test, and video interview since Sunday morning but am yet to get feedback from them. Am hoping it's been delayed because its gonna be good news at the end. Still wish everyone all the best.
pls did u do both at a go? cos I was sent both mails at the same time
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ascapella(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Falaciousice:
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

The company does not have a name abi? And the job title too is confidential! Carry this thing out of here.

11 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
ascapella:

The company does not have a name abi? And the job title too is confidential! Carry this thing out of here.
no mind the mvmu na GNLD folks

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Damilare6293: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Falaciousice:
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)

Requirements:
Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.

Excellent numerical and analytical skills.

High level of integrity and transparency, Dedication of time and knowledge, Effective time management skills.

Promptness and dependability.

Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.

Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.

Must be able to handle tough fast environment.

Participate in training sessions to understand the objective of the project.

Qualifications:
Minimum Second Class Lower degree OR HND in any discipline

Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.

Be confident and possess leadership skills.

Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.

Must be resident in Lagos State.

TO APPLY:
Applicant should forward their CVS to: icemanresource@gmail.com or forward their details (name, qualification, location and contact number) to HR via 09091578938

From his name you can know that it is a falacy.....

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by donafure: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
I am through with the assessment and virtual interview. It was the first time I was nervous about an interview. I guess it was because I haven't experienced a virtual interview before. But I my best. I now await their response

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Affon: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi guys, What device is most suitable for the HIREVUE interview. Your urgent response would be appreciated.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by beshiman(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Affon:
Hi guys, What device is most suitable for the HIREVUE interview. Your urgent response would be appreciated.

Android and iOS devices.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by thorsyn(f): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi everyone,

Please am stuck,don't know which is my access code for the assessment test is verbal reasoning ,abstract and numeric.
I logged on to www.cubiksonline.com and entered my email address as my username ,the access code thing is my issue.
Thankyou
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by barnybarbs: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
thorsyn:
Hi everyone,

Please am stuck,don't know which is my access code for the assessment test is verbal reasoning ,abstract and numeric.
I logged on to www.cubiksonline.com and entered my email address as my username ,the access code thing is my issue.
Thankyou

Do not go to cubiks' website directly, go through the link sent to your email.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by thorsyn(f): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
barnybarbs:

Do not go to cubiks' website directly, go through the link sent to your email.
Thankyou
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
Has anyone received the result of their working style assessment after they completed stage 1 of the application.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by owolabee: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abegg EPP a bro, I've downloaded d Hirevue App but could not hear my voice when I tried d sample video. what do I do, EPP a bro!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Powerfulcato: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
owolabee:
Abegg EPP a bro, I've downloaded d Hirevue App but could not hear my voice when I tried d sample video. what do I do, EPP a bro!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by chinoxstock: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Onyi101:
Has anyone received the result of their working style assessment after they completed stage 1 of the application.

Yes, I have
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by stanisbaratheon: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Onyi101:

Sure
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Burlah4u2c(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
[img][/img]
I think the Hirevue app reads our facial expression and rates us on a 5 scale system.. 5 star is a Yes, 4 star is Maybe and the others is No.. It records your voice projection, Eye contact, your facial expression (eyebrow, cheek and all) and gives feedback to shell.. believe you me, the Hirevue app has screened a lot out.. Shell HR team will only have to work with those with 5 stars and probably the 4 stars(Maybe) rating
I gathered all this info from the Hirevue site and users review.. All the best guys.. Did mine 2 hours ago and all I got was this Cubiks assessment result (she said I wasn't Creative). I can't remember seeing any that talks about creativity tho.. Well, it's just their own assessment, not Shell's..
Goodluck to us..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
I think the Hirevue app reads our facial expression and rates us on a 5 scale system.. 5 star is a Yes, 4 star is Maybe and the others is No.. It records your voice projection, Eye contact, your facial expression (eyebrow, cheek and all) and gives feedback to shell.. believe you me, the Hirevue app has screened a lot out.. Shell HR team will only have to work with those with 5 stars and probably the 4 stars(Maybe) rating
I gathered all this info from the Hirevue site and users review.. All the best guys.. Did mine 2 hours ago and all I got was this Cubiks assessment result (she said I wasn't Creative). I can't remember seeing any that talks about creativity tho.. Well, it's just their own assessment, not Shell's..
Goodluck to us..
Enlightening! Thanks.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
Goodluck to us..

Very good share.

Meanwhile during my interview, I focused mainly on myself as seen on the screen while barely looking at the lens. I guess I wanted to see my reactions as I proceeded. That took place on Friday night.

Cognitive test was done on Sunday morning.

Apart from the working style test I've not gotten any feedback. All I heard was I've done my part and now is for shell to do thier part.

#KeepHopeAlive

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tassie(f): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
Onyi101:
I have
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Loboski: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
Goodluck to us..

Nice one
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by emy120: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
my sister received only 1 email to do the numerical test (which she has done),but did not get the second email for the video interview ,only to get a reminder email to do the video interview but the reminder email contained no instructions or link to the video interview,please what could be the problem?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
Goodluck to us..

This is my 3rd time of going through this process with Shell so I guess I'm not as bothered or too excited as first timers here and I'm emotionally detached from any of the outcomes.

But one thing I know about personality test is this; people can't have same qualities to the same degree and there are no right or wrong answers. In fact, no organization wants to have a team filled with people having the same working styles. That's why its good to be true to yourself and not merely tick what you think they want to hear. They ask the same question in different ways and the software can know if you are lying. I did that in 2013 and that was why I failed the first stage - Personality test. I didn't proceed to 2nd stage - cognitive test. So I had to wait another year. But this year is different and even more interesting.

Good luck y'all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by olypharm: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Message I got

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Burlah4u2c(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
DreManuel:

This is my 3rd time of going through this process with Shell so I guess I'm not as bothered or too excited as first timers here and I'm emotionally detached from any of the outcomes.

But one thing I know about personality test is this; people can't have same qualities to the same degree and there are no right or wrong answers. In fact, no organization wants to have a team filled with people having the same working styles. That's why its good to be true to yourself and not merely tick what you think they want to hear. They ask the same question in different ways and the software can know if you are lying. I did that in 2013 and that was why I failed the first stage - Personality test. I didn't proceed to 2nd stage - cognitive test. So I had to wait another year. But this year is different and even more interesting.

Good luck y'all.
Well said brother. I took my time to give honest answers to the question during the personality assessment. Just can't remember any phrase that has to do with been creative ( I scrolled back and forth many times before I submitted). I still wonder where they got that from..
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
Goodluck to us..
How did you get to know your rating? What's the link
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by donafure: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Should any of us receive a lucky mail, kindly get back to us. I remain open to good job opportunities as I await shell's lucky mail.
Good luck guys
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Exceldamsel(f): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
I did the cognitive test today but am yet to get the link for the video interview, should I worried? pls I need urgent reply
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by phenomenal625: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Someone please help a brother here, I can't hear myself using the sample video yet. I've changed systems, changed earpiece, still same challenge. abeg epp me
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jaycube0743: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
phenomenal625:
Someone please help a brother here, I can't hear myself using the sample video yet. I've changed systems, changed earpiece, still same challenge. abeg epp me

please what interview code did you use for the Hirevue App?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jaycube0743: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
donafure:
Should any of us receive a lucky mail, kindly get back to us. I remain open to good job opportunities as I await shell's lucky mail.
Good luck guys

hi buddy, please what interview code did you use for the HIREVUE APP?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jaycube0743: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
Goodluck to us..

PLEASE WHAT INTERVIEW CODE DID YOU USE FOR THE APP
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by agrovick(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
phenomenal625:

I'm thinking you didn't use the code in your email invite.

1) once you open the app, input your access code and you will see 'take interview', then 'sample interview'. Not sure of the exact words used

2) click take interview, then it brings terms and conditions and other blah blah, just keep pressing ok/continue, you will get to a point where you either choose to practice or take the interview.

Click practice if you want to practice, a question comes up for you to answer. After you've answered, it will play your recording for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.