Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323246 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ameexy(f): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Regina3:
Just got this.

Thank you for your application and completing the online assessments.
This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.
On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.

sad embarassed lipsrsealed
I wish you all the best.
Sorry to hear about that May God make it easy for us all please when did complete ur assessment just asking so i can have an idea of the time frame
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tboy243: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
oguinedavid:

pls did u do both at a go? cos I was sent both mails at the same time
no I didn't, I did the video interview around 11am on sunday and did the assessment tests later in the evening dat same Sunday.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Regina3:
Just got this.

This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.
On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.

I wish you all the best.
I also got same mail too.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by otoboson: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
isah20064u:
When did you complete your video without interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dblaiz(f): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Regina3:
Just got this.

I wish you all the best.
best of luck 2 you... but let me somehow drop my 2cents for those who havent done their assessments. More than anything, the questionnaire should completed carefully. It looks very simple on the surface of it, but its a major selection factor. Research Shell's core values and tailor your answer choices accordingly. You may be a cool guy/gee... but the recruiters dont know that, at least not yet. So they're going to judge, based on certain indicators. For on demand, try to add some "percents" to the outcomes, this show that you actually have measurable results... eg... by doing ABC, we were able to increase revenue by X%.... ....and that year turn-over grew by about Y%

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by woodfrank(m): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
isah20064u:

When did you do your video interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by libb: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hope this works

14 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by barnybarbs: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Love Letter received. Unto the next!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
I hate love letters ...please God save my head...Success mail will show up soon.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
barnybarbs:
Really sorry about this. When one shuts, another opens. Wishing you the best in ur future endeavors. Please did u receive this 2 days after your HireVue interview? Wanted to understand their time line. I did mine yesterday.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
barnybarbs:

Please when did you finish your test and video interview?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jack Ma is my all time favorite billionaire.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by barnybarbs: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
SAAS:

Really sorry about this. When one shuts, another opens. Wishing you the best in ur future endeavors. Please did u receive this 2 days after your HireVue interview? Wanted to understand their time line. I did mine yesterday.

NaivatcoEcnirp:

Please when did you finish your test and video interview?

Did it on sunday evening, just received it this evening. so i guess it's two days
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
barnybarbs:

Did it on sunday evening, just received it this evening. so i guess it's two days
It's well. Sure ure a great person, and won't let this change that. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by NaivatcoEcnirp: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
barnybarbs:

All the best! Unto better things. So that means it's in 2 days you will basically know your faith. Chai.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Pls don't flood nairaland with rejection mail, keep it to urself and move on. As for me I put my trust in Allah he will do the best for me and Shell company is the best for me Ya Allah. #breakthroughmailcomingsoon

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Headmonbra: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
milliman:
Pls don't flood nairaland with rejection mail, keep it to urself and move on. As for me I put my trust in Allah he will do the best for me and Shell company is the best for me Ya Allah. #breakthroughmailcomingsoon
Just being insensitive for no reason. Typical Nigerian *smh*

21 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
milliman:
we kept on thinking alike , bro that's the spirit... success mail all the way!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
milliman:
Personally I believe this is matter of choice; Tis a free world.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
milliman:

So you mean people shouldn't have the liberty to share their results again on NL? There is nothing wrong in failing to reach one's aim, perhaps we can learn from that. And people that got regrets mail too had faith.

Go and read Wladimir Klitchsco's write up after losing to Anthony Joshua, and stop being self -righteous.

8 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ggoldmine: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
libb:
Hello,
For those yet to do the on-demand interview,these are the questions:
1. What attracted you to apply to work in shell?

2. Describe a time when you sought feedback from others regarding how you could have improved on a recent project or task
Explain
-The situation
- why you sought feedback
- Feedback received
-How you acted on the feedback
-The outcome

3. Having to take on a new tasks outside of your comfort zone can be difficult. Provide an example of a time where you have undertaken a new or unfamiliar task
Explain
- The task
-why you understood the task
-The challenges you faced
_How you coped with the challenges
-The outcome

4. At times we rely upon contributions or support from others to achieve goals. Tell me about a time you successfully influenced others and gained commitment from them.
Explain
-The situation
-who the people were
-why you needed their commitment
-How you built rapport and influenced them
-The outcome

5. Working as part of a team means supporting others. Tell me about a time when you helped someone in your team develop or improve
Explain
-The situation
-why they needed your input
What actions you took
-The outcome.

Note the questions are slightly different with experience,but its kind of related,you just av to av good scenarios that will fit for answering. Hope it helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Vizzim: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
milliman:

U can't take freedom away sir.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
libb:
Hello,
For those yet to do the on-demand interview,these are the questions:
1. What attracted you to apply to work in shell?

2. Describe a time when you sought feedback from others regarding how you could have improved on a recent project or task
Explain
-The situation
- why you sought feedback
- Feedback received
-How you acted on the feedback
-The outcome

3. Having to take on a new tasks outside of your comfort zone can be difficult. Provide an example of a time where you have undertaken a new or unfamiliar task
Explain
- The task
-why you understood the task
-The challenges you faced
_How you coped with the challenges
-The outcome

4. At times we rely upon contributions or support from others to achieve goals. Tell me about a time you successfully influenced others and gained commitment from them.
Explain
-The situation
-who the people were
-why you needed their commitment
-How you built rapport and influenced them
-The outcome

5. Working as part of a team means supporting others. Tell me about a time when you helped someone in your team develop or improve
Explain
-The situation
-why they needed your input
What actions you took
-The outcome.

Note the questions are slightly different with experience,but its kind of related,you just av to av good scenarios that will fit for answering. Hope it helps

You may have thought that you were being helpful and selfless, but your action is unethical. Some things are confidential and should not be divulged explicitly. You are lucky because its Nairaland and your true identity would not be able to be ascertained. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kaybams1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
milliman:

Who talks like this?

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by woodfrank(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
kaybams1:

Who talks like this?

Only Him!

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Engrobiorah(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
Love letter oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Did on sunday evening
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by libb: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
DreManuel:

You may have thought that you were being helpful and selfless, but your action is unethical. Some things are confidential and should not be divulged explicitly. You are lucky because its Nairaland and your true identity would not be able to be ascertained. A word is enough for the wise.
You don't have the leavrage to tell me what's ethical and unethical. Its for those of concern n might need it. If it doesn't suit you then just read pass it.
Its a free world and I choose to do what I do,I am only accountable to God.
Nairaland has been helpful to me, I got questions on this platform that helped in time of need and I have the opportunity to help, I will do it with gladness of heart.

25 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by dyduds(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
akinwolem:
@ dydude, Pls when did u do the hirevue interview to check it with our own. I also did mine on Sunday evening. I hope it is a good news coming forward. Wish us the very best as we await our reply

Akinwolem I took it on a friday afternoon
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by phenomenal625: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Lil9333:

I had the same problem, I had to install microphone online before it could work. Try that.ooo
Alright. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Love letter oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Did on sunday evening
after NBC Don call u finish.. u still come here...shell juju no be here ooo .. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sammiel: 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
libb:

You don't have the leavrage to tell me what's ethical and unethical. Its for those of concern n might need it. If it doesn't suit you then just read pass it.
Its a free world and I choose to do what I do,I am only accountable to God.
Nairaland has been helpful to me, I got questions on this platform that helped in time of need and I have the opportunity to help, I will do it with gladness of heart.
Correct! I wanted to reply him but I felt it was his opinion after all....dude probably got too much of love already and hoping it goes round to all peeps here.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.