Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323305 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Burlah4u2c(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
jaycube0743:

PLEASE WHAT INTERVIEW CODE DID YOU USE FOR THE APP
I didn't use any code...I downloaded the app from the email link provided..it has me logged in already..
If there is the need to use the interview code, check your mail, it's there..just copy and paste into the app.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by milliman(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
Always remember we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator

5 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:

Well said brother. I took my time to give honest answers to the question during the personality assessment. Just can't remember any phrase that has to do with been creative ( I scrolled back and forth many times before I submitted). I still wonder where they got that from..

Questions like "I am a person who always find new ways to solving a problem" point to creativity.

You shouldn't be bothered at all. The results are not conclusive and they by no means indicate how you will behave in real sense when you are given unfamiliar task at work which needs creativity.

If you score very high on abstract thinking, that's a better indication that you are creative and one you are in a work environment that requires that, your creativity will come to play.

For instance, on my current job, you aref required to follow standardized procedures and guidelines, so you often have to keep your creativity to your pocket and follow the rules.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:

Well said brother. I took my time to give honest answers to the question during the personality assessment. Just can't remember any phrase that has to do with been creative ( I scrolled back and forth many times before I submitted). I still wonder where they got that from..

Innovative nkor?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
Exceldamsel:
I did the cognitive test today but am yet to get the link for the video interview, should I worried? pls I need urgent reply

When did you get the link for the cognitive test? Did you check your spam?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jerrrrry: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Onyi101:
Has anyone received the result of their working style assessment after they completed stage 1 of the application.
I have received mine... received it yesterday
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Exceldamsel(f): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
DreManuel:

When did you get the link for the cognitive test? Did you check your spam?

I got it since 2 june, but didnt get the link for d video interview, I ve check d spam still not there
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
Exceldamsel:
I did the cognitive test today but am yet to get the link for the video interview, should I worried? pls I need urgent reply

Yh, you can be worried grin or you can simply shoot them a mail to draw their attention to your predicament.

This is d perfect time to learn some breathing exercises. grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by athorello(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
[img][/img]
I think the Hirevue app reads our facial expression and rates us on a 5 scale system.. 5 star is a Yes, 4 star is Maybe and the others is No.. It records your voice projection, Eye contact, your facial expression (eyebrow, cheek and all) and gives feedback to shell.. believe you me, the Hirevue app has screened a lot out.. Shell HR team will only have to work with those with 5 stars and probably the 4 stars(Maybe) rating
I gathered all this info from the Hirevue site and users review.. All the best guys.. Did mine 2 hours ago and all I got was this Cubiks assessment result (she said I wasn't Creative). I can't remember seeing any that talks about creativity tho.. Well, it's just their own assessment, not Shell's..
Goodluck to us..

You did a personality assessment at the end of your cognitive test and that gives them an idea of your type of person and working styles cool
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
Exceldamsel:

I got it since 2 june, but didnt get the link for d video interview, I ve check d spam still not there

Why you shouldn't be worried because that solves no problems, you should take action immediately. Mail them and if you can get a phone number on their site, call ASAP. Good luck!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by nancybae(f): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
ascapella:

The company does not have a name abi? And the job title too is confidential! Carry this thing out of here.
lol. cant forget my experience with those GNLD people. kai. My enemy don suffer

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jaycube0743: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:

I didn't use any code...I downloaded the app from the email link provided..it has me logged in already..
If there is the need to use the interview code, check your mail, it's there..just copy and paste into the app.

thanks Buddy. however i didnt receive any mail with the link to download the app. Please see a copy of what i received below after completing the cognitive and work style assessment;
Hi J,

REF: 24115***

We’ve noticed that we haven’t received the ‘On-Demand Video Interview’ part of your Shell stage 1 assessment, which is facilitated by HireVue. We would like to remind you that the deadline is fast approaching.

We understand that life can get busy, and we don’t want you to miss this opportunity, so here’s a reminder of what you need to do to complete this stage of your application.

We’ve sent you an email with instructions for completing this assessment. If you haven’t received this email for any reason let us know straight away by emailing careers@shell.com, and we’ll make you sure you have everything you need.

This is your chance to show us why you’re the perfect person to join Shell at this exciting time of transformation in the energy industry. We recommend that you complete your On-Demand Video Interview in the coming 2-3 days. Please note that not completing the assessment in the next 7 days will lead to your application being withdrawn from the application process.

Over to you to complete your assessment.

Warm regards,

Shell Recruitment Team

For any questions please contact us at careers@shell.com

though i don do mail to them but they are yet to reply.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Richkinwe: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
agrovick:

I'm thinking you didn't use the code in your email invite.

1) once you open the app, input your access code and you will see 'take interview', then 'sample interview'. Not sure of the exact words used

2) click take interview, then it brings terms and conditions and other blah blah, just keep pressing ok/continue, you will get to a point where you either choose to practice or take the interview.

Click practice if you want to practice, a question comes up for you to answer. After you've answered, it will play your recording for you.
I tried the sample interview but it didn't play my recording. Any hints, What could have been?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by victoruwadiaya: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Please house,I downloaded the HireVue app,opened it,requested for my personal info from Shell.Will that give me room for practice? Cos I do not want to take it now.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Regina3(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Just got this.

Thank you for your application and completing the online assessments.
This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.
On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.

sad embarassed lipsrsealed
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by agrovick(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Richkinwe:

I tried the sample interview but it didn't play my recording. Any hints, What could have been?

You need to input your access code, the sample interview on the first page won't display your recordings.

Once you input the access code, click on 'take interview' I think; and follow the instructions from there. You will arrive at a point where the practice interview available is the one you can watch after answering the practice question
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
Regina3:
Just got this.

This is a highly competitive programme with many people applying and, unfortunately, we won’t be taking you further in the assessment process at this time.
On this occasion there were other candidates whose results were a closer match to what we are looking for.

I wish you all the best.

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about this. It is well. You are winner nevertheless. Better chance next time.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Regina3(f): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thank you.

DreManuel:

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about this. It is well. You are winner nevertheless. Better chance next time.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by phenomenal625: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
agrovick:

I'm thinking you didn't use the code in your email invite.

1) once you open the app, input your access code and you will see 'take interview', then 'sample interview'. Not sure of the exact words used

2) click take interview, then it brings terms and conditions and other blah blah, just keep pressing ok/continue, you will get to a point where you either choose to practice or take the interview.

Click practice if you want to practice, a question comes up for you to answer. After you've answered, it will play your recording for you.

Thanks man but then I've tried all you said to no avail. Maybe I will use a phone
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by agrovick(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
phenomenal625:

Thanks man but then I've tried all you said to no avail. Maybe I will use a phone

Oh!

My experience with the app is limited to my phone. Trying out on phone is a good idea
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by djeezy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
Regina3:
Just got this.

I wish you all the best.
Sorry about this dear. Always have in mind that when one door closes, a better one opens. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by djeezy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
How come no one has gotten a success mail?. I hope they are not planning on taking like 20 people out of thousands that applied. Anyway let's hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Burlah4u2c(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Any success mail yet? What are they waiting for? They should send this sweet message to me already..haa

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
Burlah4u2c:
Any success mail yet? What are they waiting for? They should send this sweet message to me already..haa

when did you finish your application?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Engrobiorah(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Success mail is expected to come at the end of application

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by otoboson: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by otoboson: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Richkinwe: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
agrovick:

You need to input your access code, the sample interview on the first page won't display your recordings.

Once you input the access code, click on 'take interview' I think; and follow the instructions from there. You will arrive at a point where the practice interview available is the one you can watch after answering the practice question
Thanks for this. I'm better placed now.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by djeezy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2017
otoboson:

Is it a government job? It is not a mass employment, they won't take more than 2 people for each role they advertised.
In fact, they may have even gotten the candidates they need, because the recruitment is on a rolling basis.
THE COMPETITION STRONG LIKE DIAMOND.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Burlah4u2c(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
possessor1:

when did you finish your application?
Assessments on Sunday... video interview this morning
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Lil9333: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
phenomenal625:
Someone please help a brother here, I can't hear myself using the sample video yet. I've changed systems, changed earpiece, still same challenge. abeg epp me

I had the same problem, I had to install microphone online before it could work. Try that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.