Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323540 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dyazeez(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
ElJay162:
Love letter after 7 days.
After seven days? Mine is still 4 days
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by possessor1: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
DreManuel:
10 days gone without response. Still hoping. Holding on.

Same here... see you at the interview #Godsgrace #Olowogbogboro

7 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
DreManuel:
There's still hope.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
GentlemanAyo:

I just see my own now, chai embarassed did mine around past noon too
We'll keeping pushing. There are many other opportunities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
possessor1:

Same here... see you at the interview #Godsgrace #Olowogbogboro
Amen
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
SAAS:
There's still hope.
Yes sir!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Me wey my video still de load sef. I no de expect any letter again.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bakerdav: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Pls I was not be able to proceed to nxt stage after the test, haven't done video interview yet for 4 days now,they now send me have been removed,pls I don't understand what they mean pls
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by amodu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Which one be love letter
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by amodu(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bakerdav:
Pls I was not be able to proceed to nxt stage after the test, haven't done video interview yet for 4 days now,they now send me have been removed,pls I don't understand what they mean pls

I don't know what could be wrong.

I just concluded my video interview moments ago and the 10 days ultimatum have elapsed while I didn't receive any removal message.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by JOETITUS(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
tyakson99:

sorry about that bro. when did u complete your assessment?
Did interview on Friday
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Bakerdav: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
amodu:

I don't know what could be wrong.

I just concluded my video interview moments ago and the 10 days ultimatum have elapsed while I didn't receive any removal message.
have done the test 4days ago but they didn't bring any video interview after the test for me till now,so I just checked my email and saw the message have been removed
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Charliebwoi: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
DreManuel:
I dey your back bruh, 9 days
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by DreManuel(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Charliebwoi:

I dey your back bruh, 9 days

Just checked my portal on their site and it reads "Thanks for applying to Shell. You application is under review."

You can do the same to be double sure you are still in the game.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Charliebwoi: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
DreManuel:

Just checked my portal on their site and it reads "Thanks for applying to Shell. You application is under review."

I have done that since.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Beyy: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you keep checking, you might just be reminding them about your application, which might prompt them to serve you a love letter grin grin. If I were you, I won't check. Just keep praying and hoping for the best!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by activelyA(f): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please and please,
who can help me answer the question such as why do you want to work in Shell. I am not an engineering student, don't know how to relate to them ....help Asap, want to take my test today.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by murphyjamaal99: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
activelyA:
Please and please,
who can help me answer the question such as why do you want to work in Shell. I am not an engineering student, don't know how to relate to them ....help Asap, want to take my test today.
u can get an answer by looking for their mission and vision statement and their operations ingeneral. Relate it to u and find a way to factor in ur career as a pointer too. I hope it helps
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by takenadoh: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
majekdom2:
I don't mean to pry into your knowledge or experience but there are so many misleading information in your posts and why I mention you, so you can perhaps check through and correct. However you have put up some right information.
First bolded : Number of active rigs does not signify growth or stagnancy in any EandP company. It's only normal for drilling activities to reduce when oil prices are low. Driliing is just one part of a field development, tho about the most expensive. The fact that there is no drilling does not mean other field development processes and appraisal aren't going on. Yes, shell has about only one active rig on Bonga main but yea, yea, number of wells that were drilled on land last year will be put into production. So, drilling does not account totally for growth.
@ second bolded: getting a field is not easy given the politics in Nigeria, getting finance may be tough but if you can present a strong case, you will. There are a lot of Nigerian independents that are doing very fine at the moment. They are getting finance, producing and drilling more wells. Seplats business is not just oil same with many of these IOc's. They have gas monetisation programs i.e Seplats ohaji amukpe gas project and so many. Another reason why I said drilling does not equal growth totally.
@ 3rd bolded: there are different kind of wells drilled at different times in the life of a field. First is exploratory- to confirm the presence of oil or gas and possibly amount. which I think happened in the case of the fourth bolded. Then you have appraisals and development wells. The number of proven, probable and possible reserves is very important in a company's valuation. It serves a basis to know the company"s future standing. Fields are being discovered almost every year. When you hear discovered it means there is proven presence of oil and gas and yea, there is nothing wrong in drilling a wildcat well. If you don't drill there is no way you find oil.

I agree with what you just said but your "wild cat" well talk , is kind of a low point in all your talk, makes you sound like a "text" book person rather that someone talking from experience. A wildcat well? Where? In Nigeria? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by vicamba(m): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
activelyA:
Please and please,

Do research on Shell's current Project.... Use that as ur motivation as to why u want to join..... Greener Energy.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Shams101: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bakerdav:

Did u submit two applications??
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Dyazeez(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
How do I check it cos wetin me I dey see for there be you have completed your online test?
Though, I did it on Thursday
DreManuel:

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
takenadoh:

I agree with what you just said but your "wild cat" well talk , is kind of a low point in all your talk, makes you sound like a "text" book person rather that someone talking from experience. A wildcat well? Where? In Nigeria? grin grin
you don't have to come impulsive rather gain understanding before you post. The term wild cat is used in the industry anywhere at anytime. I wasn't trying to make any high point or form knowledge. I had to correct the misleading information the young man posted. Wildcat wells are drilled everywhere,Nigeria inclusive. Next time before you mention, make sure gain understanding!

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
completed the first stage (numberical, verbal, e t c).yesterday...i haven't received the link to do the video interview, sent them 3 mails already no reply...
Don't know what more to do
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by activelyA(f): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicamba:

Do research on Shell's current Project.... Use that as ur motivation as to why u want to join..... Greener Energy.
thanks but cant remember my login details
have set a mail severally to them

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Damilare6293: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
love letter received after 8days....God makes everything beautiful in it's time. Guys keep faith alive this could be your set time....bye...Over and out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by takenadoh: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
majekdom2:
so what's your point really. You are dumb and you are are silly fellow. Not everyone on here is a jobseeker, inexperienced or are not sure of their arguments. I have close to 4 years Oil Field experience... completion and surface production. Define exploratory wells We learn from people
I rest my case if you can't and didn't notice where I said "it is a type" of Exploration well. Neither will I insult you, I think we have derailed this thread enough, I wish you best of luck with your 4 years of Oil and Gas experience.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
both of u are right. However, Geoscientists accept takenadoh definition while Engineers accept majekdom2 definition.

There is conflict of definition of some technical terms like this.

There is no need to exchange words. All of una sabi book

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Gtbank Test Of Wednesday 20th June 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.