Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323278 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
FryingPan:

grin grin grin grin grin lmao

You pple will not kee me on thus thread cheesy cheesy
my dear, grin no mind the oversabi..... And I hope he'll tell us when he eventually gets the love letter.... Maybe then he's reason would be "I didn't research well enough".... U know people like him never run out of excuses. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Shams101: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
is your portion.

Whenever I'm bored, all I need do is just come to nairaland or read Linda Ikeji's commentators...I'm sure to laff away my boredom.....una no go kee person wit laff o cheesy grin cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by scarplanet(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Assessments and Interview Completed.

Tips for the Interview: Be real, be genuine, be bold, be smart, Learn to quickly cover up any blunder you make, make eye contact always and try to smile as much as u can.... and yes, please get a very fast internet connection to avoid frustration.
It is important to get an idea of what Shell is looking for in terms of skills, and read up their vision and core values.
Also think up challenges faced and leadership positions held. In all, learn to back up your answers with an ideal story, tied back to how suited you are for the job. be passionate about what u say. Finally, have you heard about STAR?

For those yet to take the test, the numeric is mere basic arithmetic and percentage calculations that u dont need a calculator sef. of course you dont need a calculator for "45 x 0.5" do u?
For verbal, be confident as it is just cehap antonyms and synonyms... forexample i am sure everyone knows the opposite of essential right? if u dont, then dont even bother taking the test
The abstract is particularly interesting... i finished with almost 2 minutes to spare.

If after all these u still dont Ace the assessments, my dear you need to go for spiritual cleansing grin grin grin

GOODLUCK

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
samuel3818:
Hi all. Please quote me. Do I need an headset for the video interview on an android phone?
Nope, you don't need a headset
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Tee24: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Bsharp:
Pls can someone give a breakdown on how to use the Hirevue app for the interview. I tried the practice interview but there's no option to listen to my recording to test my phone sound or audibility of my voice. Anyone with useful info? I'll like to take the real interview latest by tomorrow.
Don't take the practice immediately you put in your interview code. Click begin and follow the guide, you will see another practice that would automatically replay by itself
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Browncity: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
scarplanet:

Tips for the Interview: Be real, be genuine, be bold, be smart, Learn to quickly cover up any blunder you make, make eye contact always and try to smile as much as u can.... and yes, please get a very fast internet connection to avoid frustration.
It is important to get an idea of what Shell is looking for in terms of skills, and read up their vision and core values.
Also think up challenges faced and leadership positions held. In all, learn to back up your answers with an ideal story, tied back to how suited you are for the job. be passionate about what u say. Finally, have you heard about STAR?

For those yet to take the test, the numeric is mere basic arithmetic and percentage calculations that u dont need a calculator sef. of course you dont need a calculator for "45 x 0.5" do u?
For verbal, be confident as it is just cehap antonyms and synonyms... forexample i am sure everyone knows the opposite of essential right? if u dont, then dont even bother taking the test
The abstract is particularly interesting... i finished with almost 2 minutes to spare.

If after all these u still dont Ace the assessments, my dear you need to go for spiritual cleansing grin grin grin

GOODLUCK
Na you suppose be Jesus girl .. lol
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Browncity: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
is your portion.
Lmao.. success to you Barbie
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Jesusgirl92(f): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Browncity:
Lmao.. success to you Barbie
#smiles. If you were this nice before, shebi u know I wouldn't have sounded harsh in the beginning... Success to us all in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by charlie42(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
scarplanet:

GOODLUCK

Pls how long does it take to receive the online assessment mail.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by charlie42(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
charlie42:

Pls how long does it take to receive the online assessment mail after application .
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by charlie42(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Can the vidoe interview be done using my phone?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kintipsy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
yes...i did mine using my smart phone

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by omah88: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
I graduated in 2012. Am I still eligible to apply.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
please has anyone receive any message
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
LOVE LETTER everywhere, Chai

9 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by maymaymabelbro9: 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dear all,let's avoid asking same questions repeatedly,just pls go thru the previous comments, just to answer a few questions tho,yes u can use ur phone but u need a strong connection, yes u can do a practice interview first, u don't need past questions, just b time conscious, its simple maths,yes dress presentable during the on demand interview, yes u need to b sincere during ur working styles assessment

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm, person like myself that haven't gotten even the workstyle feedback even after completing the video interview since on Tuesday... Ahyam not understanding oh.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
scarplanet:

GOODLUCK
the abstract was so difficult for me

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by CallofDuty(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
xclusiveguy4:
chai....una no go kill person with laff...
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mikaelzX(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sunnystooth:
Hmmm, person like myself that haven't gotten even the workstyle feedback even after completing the video interview since on Tuesday... Ahyam not understanding oh.
same here, did my interview on Wednesday.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayusco85(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
NaivatcoEcnirp:

I think Civil Engineers can do some stuffs that geologists and geophysicists can do. Just let him use the shell degree matcher.

Who told you. That's how u will be talking things u know nothing about just because u want to sound intelligent. Is civil and geology the same thing?

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Charliebwoi: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
8days has passed, no love letter, after all that happened during my assessment, well let this people no play with my hopes o! Miracles do happen anyway.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
scarplanet:

GOODLUCK
What a wawu!! It's either u are superhuman to hv finished dose abstract questions under 2mins Or u had an easy set of questions.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Charliebwoi:
8days has passed, no love letter, after all that happened during my assessment, well let this people no play with my hopes o! Miracles do happen anyway.

U want mk Dem serve you d love? grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Charliebwoi: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
jayloms:

U want mk Dem serve you d love? grin
My brother, I didn't take the test serious because I've left 9ja, i used my Dallas address to apply plus the plenty drama wey happen on that day, my cousins 2weeks old twins kept crying when I was recording the videos amongst other thing. if I miraculously scale thru, e no go easy o for me to relocate back again!! Make I just the observe
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by woodfrank(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
xclusiveguy4:

Which kain wahala be dz for NL na. You people will not kee me with laff! grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Fredoh(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello everyone
Did anybody get response about the test in terms of assertiveness, drive, creativity, dependability etc?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fredoh:
Hello everyone
Did anybody get response about the test in terms of assertiveness, drive, creativity, dependability etc?
That's the "Working style assessment result" promised. It was to be sent on the completion of ur HireVue on-demand interview.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kiete(m): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
firmyralphs:
I hope this will b useful
Verbal 24 questions 4mins Simple questions such as words and opposite. Eg. Quiet is the opposite of? U av 4 options 2 choose frm. Den questions like: All cats are mammal and some cats are white. Which of d following statement must describe d reality of d statement above #paraphrased#. Also 4 options to choose frm. Remember its a time cognitive test so u av 2 b super fast.
For the numeric test. U have 16 questions for 4mins. Prepare for questions like: 23 - 3 = 5 x ? and some word problems quiet easy I must say dis is coz wat dey are assessing here is ur speed.
The abstract test contains 10 questions for 4 mins. U just hav 2 carefully understand d sequence of the shapes n bammmmm!! U v nailed this part. Sure not without God anyways. Wise yhu all success.
Will give u heads up on the interview stage ASAP am don wif it. Butttttttt I must say d hire vue app has given me hell of a trouble cant just get a video 2 play completely. I av tried all recommended solutions yet no success. Pls anyone wif any useful suggestion?
Thanks for sharing!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by scarplanet(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
charlie42:

Pls how long does it take to receive the online assessment mail.

I first received the interview invite within 12 hours after submitting application... then the assessment invite came in about 6 hours later...
If u are yet to get the invite, mail career@shell.com
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by scarplanet(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
omah88:
I graduated in 2012. Am I still eligible to apply.

Why not just apply and do the tests... let God decide for u. Some persons I know that graduated before u applied and have done the tests
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by scarplanet(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
jayloms:

What a wawu!! It's either u are superhuman to hv finished dose abstract questions under 2mins Or u had an easy set of questions.

Let's just say that deciphering figures, shapes and patterns have always been my hobby since 1914. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.