Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (323348 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

They can't speak because they didn't get it by merit. I challenge them to speak if it was gotten by merit otherwise they used man no man for them. very disgusting set of people, [/b]always reading to get knowledge but will never share theirs. Fear people like that, they can kill. Nonsense.
first bolded; why don't you work with information you have and are sure of. It will help you. Don't make assumptions. It hurts in the long term. @ second bolded man no man no be bad thing ooo my sister. It is called referral sometimes via one's network. Would you buy food from someone you know or a total stranger? Yes you may want to buy from a total stranger to patronise or have a different taste but based on a customers good record, you will always patronise that customer. I am not saying everyone that get into a bluechip company got in via referral but most times a referral can help when your performance is as competitive as others. @ 3rd bolded; no one owes you any information. You are taking it personal. What use will the information be to you. Will it force shell to contact you or hasten the process. You have no [b]influence over shell's decision at this time. Btw, take your mind of this. It may come negative.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
PastorAji:
i feel those who havent got a response should bombard them with emails TODAY we cant just be left hanging.....
would you relax, it's not even upto a month.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Okay, I didn't apply but my sister did. If you believe all these are by merit, can you tell me why they ask a question of you or any member of your family been a government official or not?
they ask so that the if you answer yes, they will monitor to see there is no upper hand interfering in the process to your advantage. The same reason they ask if you have a family member. Secondly, There are some information they choose to keep private, perhaps when you get employed, they will avoid conflict of interest.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Lol, I know they will come out one by one to quote me because my comment will hurt them. How can they tell them not to say anything for something you got on merit. Do they really have to give screen shot? I repeat if by any chance you know anyone that have moved to stage 2 and refused to speak up, please borrow legs and stay away from that kind of person as he/she is only good at [b]collecting your knowledge [/b]but would never share his/hers with you. People like that are always very dangerous. If it hurts you then stop behaving like that because it makes a nation to be stagnant.
biko what Knowledge have they collected from you that is not available in the cloud.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Baba I see you served in Abj n studied in BUK shocked
yes, how did you know
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Baba I see you served in Abj n studied in BUK shocked
are you surprised? did you also study in BUK
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Emmykool417: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
I love the social media.I was wondering where someone got my phone number and where I served, to send me a text message saying that he had gotten a job in shell and I should contact him, luckily for me I knew it was scam and didn't bother to call the number. And to my chagrin I find I dropped my number on nairaland a year back. So folks be smart,we have smart undertakers. grin grin
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by unamdi(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
I was thinking that after all the love letter received and the unwillingness of shell to employ intelligent nairalanders this thread would have died. Some folks are still here making plenty noise.. Pls take this

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by deepwater(f): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
Emmykool417:
I love the social media.I was wondering where someone got my phone number and where I served, to send me a text message saying that he had gotten a job in shell and I should contact him, luckily for me I knew it was scam and didn't bother to call the number. And to my chagrin I find I dropped my number on nairaland a year back. So folks be smart,we have smart undertakers. grin grin
Not on nairaland, it was gotten from your batch register where you served as well as the issued almanac after p.o.p

11 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
1stPolymath:
Exactly, that's another thing, there's no SRD this year. they said "To make the interview process more convenient and comfortable, we are leveraging the latest digital technology to bring the experience to you – wherever you may be" and from their explanation of the stage 2, it's different from SRD
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
I have said it. Take it or leave it, SRD have not yet started. All those blah blah blah are fake, candidates are yet to be invited for stage 2.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
1stPolymath:
Exactly, that's another thing, there's no SRD this year. they said "To make the interview process more convenient and comfortable, we are leveraging the latest digital technology to bring the experience to you – wherever you may be" and from their explanation of the stage 2, it's different from SRD
What they meant by that is no home professionals to interview u in person during SRD. But, selected foreign professionals are to interview u just as on a video call at any shell centres nearest to u during SRD. It's going to be virtual like the online video interview but this time @shell centres/offices during SRD.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
please shell only sent me mail about how i assess their application process .i did mine since june 3rd .who has gotten any mail different from these.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LxgIncrediboy(m): 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
zakir007:

are you surprised? did you also study in BUK

Noo.. I'm based in Kano n served in TCN cHQ Abj.. 2015 batch B
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by hakeemta: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
mavinc4u:

Do you want to tell me you don't understand the meaning of this statement **this is not your regular government agency** if you tell your boss that, he will sack you straight because you were directly insulting him. Make the right sentence ** this is not the regular government agency**

First, your earlier comments suggested your opinions about your government, which may actually be true.

Second, declaring that you are related to an agency or company neither qualifies you nor makes you ineligible. Please try to open your mind!

Lastly, stop assuming you are a boss or an elder sister, at least not of anyone here. You should calm down and stop being angry at nothing. Facts before judgement! For the record, I have not even received any letter to apprise you may be reacting to the wrong or non-existent persons.

6 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Emmykool417: 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
deepwater:

Not on nairaland, it was gotten from your batch register where you served as well as the issued almanac after p.o.p
Thank you for enlightening me, I thought of that but wasn't sure. Thanks once again and sorry for d misleading assumption, it was regrettably hasty.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Noo.. I'm based in Kano n served in TCN cHQ Abj.. 2015 batch B
ehn, I mean how did you know? just surprised coz I told no one on nairaland where I serve
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
zakir007:

ehn, I mean how did you know? just surprised coz I told no one on nairaland where I serve
What was your 1st comment on NL undecided
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone experienced this? Below, an observation from a Shell GTP Candidate ==>>
"My observation which I wanted to ask if anyone had experienced such, was the fact that I was sent regret mail on the 28th of June making my application
the 16th day after completion ( I submitted on the 12th). Immediately I saw the message, I tot it was over not until
the next day I just went to check my status on the shell website page only to see that it is indicating
application being reviewed. I got somehow confused. Till date sef, it still hasn't changed to unsuccessful."

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by deepwater(f): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2017
Emmykool417:

Thank you for enlightening me, I thought of that but wasn't sure. Thanks once again and sorry for d misleading assumption, it was regrettably hasty.
No wahala at all
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
Anyone who has gotten the "feedback from you on your shell application" mail? Pls, identify with date. Got mine on 26th.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by asdap: 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello All,
To those Who applied for Shell Graduate Trainee Vacancies and who are yet to receive Love letters.

My candid advise is for you to start preparing yourself for the stage 2 interview prior to the time your invitation would come (For those Olowogbogboro is involved in your case though)

I hope you all would find this screenshot helpful to calm your nerves and continue to pray..

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by asdap: 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello All,
To those Who applied for Shell Graduate Trainee Vacancies and are yet to receive Love letter.

My candid advise is for you to start preparing yourself for the stage 2 interview prior to the time your invitation would come (For ONLY those Olowogbogboro is involved in their case though)

I hope you all would find this screenshots helpful to calm your nerve as you continue to pray and hope.

Wish you all still awaiting response from the body SUCCESS!!!!

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 6:05am On Jul 01, 2017
2 hours 30 minutes? chai
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2017
"Deliver a presentation" again... How na?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ChiefOlabowla(m): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2017
asdap:
Hello All,
To those Who applied for Shell Graduate Trainee Vacancies and are yet to receive Love letter.

My candid advise is for you to start preparing yourself for the stage 2 interview prior to the time your invitation would come (For ONLY those Olowogbogboro is involved in their case though)

I hope you all would find this screenshots helpful to calm your nerve as you continue to pray and hope.

Wish you all still awaiting response from the body SUCCESS!!!!

Do you have access or link to any of the case study materials?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by viviansteph: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2017
Sunnystooth:
"Deliver a presentation" again... How na?

Bia! U again?! How far with unilever na?!
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by ayusco85(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who studied geology and has not received regret mail should pls quote me
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Sunnystooth(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
viviansteph:

Bia! U again?! How far with unilever na?!
My dear, out of the 7 of us in my group that Unilever called for the DC, only one of us scaled through. There were about two other groups though. So I can't really tell the total number of people they recruited at last.
The hustle continue.
Still waiting for Shell's response.
I completed my video interview since 6th of June.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by kelzgie: 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Drnice:
I have said it. Take it or leave it, SRD have not yet started. All those blah blah blah are fake, candidates are yet to be invited for stage 2.
I support and second your submission...
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by viviansteph: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sunnystooth:

My dear, out of the 7 of us in my group that Unilever called for the DC, only one of us scaled through. There were about two other groups though. So I can't really tell the total number of people they recruited at last.
The hustle continue.
Still waiting for Shell's response.
I completed my video interview since 6th of June.

God dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.