Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 (322911 Views)

Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drnice:
Which roles did you apply for? And, what is the subject of the regret mail sent to you?

One Technical, One Commercial
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
i have not gotten any regret mail .its more than 1 months now oo.they only sent me mail to rate their assessment
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i have not gotten any regret mail .its more than 1 months now oo.they only sent me mail to rate their assessment
same with most of us here, mine is now 23 days. let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. In the main time focus your attention on other productive activities. what will be will be and she'll is not the only route to self fulfilment or success
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by takenadoh: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Experienced fellow I greet u. I sight u
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bioduneberry(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
I received a regret mail this morning. After 23 days of taking the assessment. Whew sad
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mapist(m): 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
bioduneberry:
I received a regret mail this morning. After 23 days of taking the assessment. Whew sad

grin.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Ola1036: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Which positions did you guys applied for?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:

One Technical, One Commercial
Which is technical and commercial? Name it, just asking to verify issue.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
vingeophysicist:
U mean u got the "feedback from you on your shell application" mail?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
bioduneberry:
What's the subject of the mail sent u?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by mcpat(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drnice:
Which is technical and commercial? Name it, just asking to verify issue.

The information is not privy, I am not trying to hoard it. I cannot remember what I chose.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
mcpat:

The information is not privy, I am not trying to hoard it. I cannot remember what I chose.
I found out that those who got regret mail after 22 days & afterwards, applied for unavailable roles or graduated earlier than 2013.

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by greatfoly(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drnice:
I found out that those who got regret mail after 22 days & afterwards, applied for unavailable roles or graduated earlier than 2013.
I disagree.
I applied for HR Analyst (2nd choice, 1st choice not available), and got served today. After 22 days
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
hiroz:
finally got the mail for the video interview after many complaints..they sent the mail yesterday...have u taken yours now?best of luck
I missed it due to some lapses on my own part. Looking forward to after 12months. Best of luck to u
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
greatfoly:

I disagree.
I applied for HR Analyst (2nd choice, 1st choice not available), and got served today. After 22 days
we are saying the same thing, ur 1st choice or primary role(which acts as the applied role)

1 Like

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Drnice:
U mean u got the "feedback from you on your shell application" mail?
the only feedback i got from shell was that i should rate there method of screening or interview(the online interview i did ).Moreover i just got that mail three days ago after 1 month plus of completion of my assessment and interview.i guess what captivated there mind was probably the position i held back in school (field trip coordinator of national association of petroluem exploration).i gave them detailed and pragmatic step on my achievement back then ,i guess its was relevant since the position(i held) is related to the job specification.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bioduneberry(m): 6:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Drnice:
What's the subject of the mail sent u?

Update on your Shell Application
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by isholayusuff: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2017
Served this morning 24 days after completing assessment.
Wish others best of luck.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Emmykool417: 7:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning fellas, for those still in the race keep trusting God. I knew of someone who applied for shell internship and was the best in the country but his file was thrown away and discarded, with the resulting regret mail. However as God will have it, God said this scholarship must be given, a man called whom he didn't know before and explained the situation ,and solved it for him, hence he was able to get the scholarship. Note:This happened to someone close to me. Moral of the story is don't give up hope, what is yours will surely come to you.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
vingeophysicist:
the only feedback i got from shell was that i should rate there method of screening or interview(the online interview i did ).Moreover i just got that mail three days ago after 1 month plus of completion of my assessment and interview.i guess what captivated there mind was probably the position i held back in school (field trip coordinator of national association of petroluem exploration).i gave them detailed and pragmatic step on my achievement back then ,i guess its was relevant since the position(i held) is related to the job specification.
What i only asked is, the subject of mail they sent you.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
bioduneberry:

Update on your Shell Application
That's what I call "auto reply." Not regret mail. What roles did you apply?
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Drnice:
your arguments on auto reply or regret mail does not hold. Auto reply can be a regret or acknowledgement message. Your application can be reviewed and you will get the usual auto reply according to you. It's just for whoever that reviewed your application to either click or indicate your performance is below the benchmark. You should understand how recruiting software work atimes. You will only get the "regret mail" you are referring to if you get to the interview stage. If you have been served an update on your application mail i.e your auto reply. Move on very fast. There are a thousand and one fishes in their pool.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by bioduneberry(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Drnice:

Research and Development Analyst

It wasn't listed among the available roles.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
bioduneberry:

Research and Development Analyst

It wasn't listed among the available roles.
That was why it took about 22+ days for you to get the mail cos you applied for unavailable role.
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
majekdom2:
your arguments on auto reply or regret mail does not hold. Auto reply can be a regret or acknowledgement message. Your application can be reviewed and you will get the usual auto reply according to you. It's just for whoever that reviewed your application to either click or indicate your performance is below the benchmark. You should understand how recruiting software work atimes. You will only get the "regret mail" you are referring to if you get to the interview stage. If you have been served an update on your application mail i.e your auto reply. Move on very fast. There are a thousand and one fishes in their pool.
Make i laugh 1st. Funny! Oga, that's an auto reply not a regret mail. Why is it that a candidate's status later indicates "under review" after being sent the auto mail u call a regret mail? Why is it that some of us were sent an evaluation mail wks after being sent the auto reply? Just have patience, Shell GTP takes up to 6+ weeks to be concluded
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
@majekdom2, besides am nt discouraging anyone from movin on wit life. I'm only giving them hope and facts/hypotheses which are likely to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by zakir007(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
love letter received after 24 days. I bow out
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
Drnice:
What i only asked is, the subject of mail they sent you.
Hello Candidate,

Thank you for the time you invested in your application to Shell.
We'd love to hear about your experience of applying to Shell. What worked well and where could we improve?
Please give us your feedback by completing this short survey http://sr.futurethinking-surveys.co.uk/GS1e. It takes around 2-3 minutes and it’s completely anonymous.

We wish you the best for your future. Thank you for considering us as your potential employer.

Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
vingeophysicist:

Hello Candidate,

Thank you for the time you invested in your application to Shell.
We'd love to hear about your experience of applying to Shell. What worked well and where could we improve?
Please give us your feedback by completing this short survey http://sr.futurethinking-surveys.co.uk/GS1e. It takes around 2-3 minutes and it’s completely anonymous.

We wish you the best for your future. Thank you for considering us as your potential employer.

Warm regards,
Shell Recruitment Team
I got that too few weeks after receiving the auto reply(the luv letters).
Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Drnice:
I got that too few weeks after receiving the auto reply(the luv letters).

I respect the level of your faith Sir. I pray it works for you.... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
adenuga360:

I respect the level of your faith Sir. I pray it works for you.... Amen
I can only lose Faith when I see a success mail & I didn't receive mine. But for now, I haven't seen any yet on here. And please don't call me "sir" cos I feel unusual when called such. Anyway, thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 by uyplus(m): 8:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
I know someone who made a first class in met/mat engineering, distinction in his msc metallurgy and another distinction in msc pet engineering (University of Aberdeen) but wasn't chosen. All degrees came from overseas.i am curious to know what they actually want.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.