Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

It Is Time For The Nigerian Government To Let The Biafran People Go SAHARA REPOR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Time For The Nigerian Government To Let The Biafran People Go SAHARA REPOR (2859 Views)

Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War / Agbaje Blasts Tinubu: Pharaoh, Let My People Go / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Government To Let The Biafran People Go SAHARA REPOR by laudate: 1:06am On May 31, 2017
schoolboij:
if I had the power, I would declare Biafra today.

but buhari does not have the power. this is democracy. this scenario is different from gobachev's U.S.S.R. only the senate could pass a motion for referendum and igbos have the second highest officer in the senate.

let him move the motion even if he fail to garner the the necessary numbers of votes, history would remember him and another person could take it from there later. we like to talk about Scottish referendum without acknowledging that it was a Scottish member of Parliament that moved a motion and lobbied his colleagues to that effect. they didn't just pollute the atmosphere with hate and protest up and down.

I fit dash you 1,000 likes for dis comment! cheesy Your post make sense, die!! cool This is what some of us have been saying all along. Instead of asking their elected representatives to move this motion in their state house of assemblies and at federal level, especially in the Senate, they prefer to berate members of other tribes for not supporting their bid for secession. Is it those other tribes that need Biafra, or the Nd'Igbo? shocked

1 Like

Re: It Is Time For The Nigerian Government To Let The Biafran People Go SAHARA REPOR by Nobody: 1:11am On May 31, 2017
laudate:

I fit dash you 1,000 likes for dis comment! cheesy Your post make sense, die!! cool This is what some of us have been saying all along. Instead of asking their elected representatives to move this motion in their state house of assemblies and at federal level, especially in the Senate, they prefer to berate members of other tribes for not supporting their bid for secession. Is it those other tribes that need Biafra, or the Nd'Igbo? shocked

IPOB is for the poor. It will go nowhere because once the poor are hungry all they need is rice and beans - not freedom.

Right now it is the cry of hunger masked as the passion for freedom. A few bags of rice here, A few brown envelopes there and that's it.

But we can't waste money now. They should wait till 2019 for food.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BSO Just Took Over From Disbanded BMC / It's Not Government's Role To Provide Jobs -Presidency Drops Bombshell / Somemen Said igbos and xtians will be wiped Out Now Buhari Has Won, Am So Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.