Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen (718 Views)

Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen by teegrams(m): 3:35pm On May 30, 2017
I've always been of the opinion that depression may no longer be a thing for "whites" anymore due to the recent trend of events recently on the internet.

A young gay, Anderson Ubetowan, based in Calabar, Cross River State who describes himself on his Facebook page as unapologetically weird, proudly homosexual and a nudist, posted that he will be fulfilled in life if he gets to suck God's penis and drink his semen.

[b]Trust Nigerians as usual, they had a lot to say to him.

See Comments Below:

Yebo: 'It's your soul I pity, not your deceiving flesh. At death, the energy in you that is presently deceiving you to say such rubbish would be gone and only your helpless soul would be left at the mercies of the creator.'

Ebuatuegwu: 'This idiot deserve to be beheaded.'

Kacylee: 'You dey watch ur life dey dance skelewu go inside gutter... why is our society condoning homosexuals? It should be frowned at with same passion as robbery, gush!!! This is so annoying.'

Williams: 'Why our government is not doing anything about this act is because most of our leaders in the government are LGBT.'

Etimuku: 'Father forgive him for he knows not what he is saying nor doing.'

Xspraise: 'Thunder wey go fire ur mouth they come from Cotonou.'

Don247: 'The latest fool in Nigeria. See as him be like the devil himself.'

Cypanyahucha: 'It will soon be late for you if you shun repentance. You can go scot free for insulting man but your punishment will be too small for ten thousand people put together in the pit of hell for insulting God.

You want to score cheap popularity via social network!!! That will not be compared to the cyclone of punishment that will engulf your miserable life.'
Pricklong: 'Have you finished sucking and drinking your biological father's own? The devil has taken over you.'
[/b]

source: http://rayoonline.com/madness-this-nigerian-gay-says-he-would-love-to-suck-gods-manhood-and-drink-his-semen/
Re: Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen by suso(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2017
Be careful of what you wish for
Re: Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen by SoftP(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2017
He doesnt really need mental check' his madness is so obvious
Re: Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen by psucc(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
Even God Himself will ignore the guy. So why bother.
Re: Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen by smardray(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2017
I would want to tink in his view but i cant get myself to tink with my ass
Re: Blasphemy!see Nigerian Gay Who Wants To Suck And Drink God's Semen by mzhorlah(f): 7:25pm On May 30, 2017
smh undecided

God is a Spirit, he doesn't dwell in a body.

(1) (Reply)

What Common Name Do Beautiful Ladies Bear? / Are You Looking For Love? / Drake Buys $10k Love Machine That Allows Him Have Sex With Multiple Women At Onc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.