Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 (36772 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / How To Check May | June 2017 Waec Result @ Www.waecdirect.org / May/june 2017/2018 WAEC Exam Registration – Www.waecdirect.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:33am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: It's insane how people like that survive.
Me: I almost feel sorry for him.

MyGermanFriend: How do you think he survives for now.

Me: He says he picks trash at the local dumpster and sells it to survive.

MyGermanFriend: O my God.

Me: I know right.

Have you ever had any slave before? Then you can't understand my ecstasy at having you as my slave. You can't think of anything aside from me.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Have you ever had any slave before? Then you can't understand my ecstasy at having you as my slave. You can't think of anything aside from me.

MyGermanFriend: I am beginning to understand when you say poverty is a disease

Me: Told you.

MyGermanFriend: But is it that bad over there.

Me: Yup.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: I am beginning to understand when you say poverty is a disease

Me: Told you.

MyGermanFriend: But is it that bad over there.

It is good to know that you love slavery
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

It is good to know that you love slavery

MyGermanFriend: He's funny. He broke as hell. Doesn't own a home, car, funds or future but he knows all about slavery. grin

Me: This is why i'm enjoying this. The irony is hilarious.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by wadetaw202: 11:41am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

MyGermanFriend: He's funny. He broke as hell. Doesn't own a home, car, funds or future but he knows all about slavery. grin

Me: This is why i'm enjoying this. The irony is hilarious.

Wow my slave. I'm enjoying your slavery a lot. You are.mine. you belong to me. I own your soul and spirit. Oya, reply to prove me right
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by achieverme(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2017
banmee:

I love replying id.iots like you. I have nothing but time. It doesn't change my fortunes in life.

Are you also saying you have time to be a slave? Hahaha. Enjoy your mental slavery bro.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Yaamaa: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Good day
To all prospective futarian. I want to congratulate you on your jamb success the next step will be you coming to futa for screening.
I am here to guide and give necessary info about the screening and your admission into futa.
May God help us through....
U can contact me on this Number
08087296251 am COOL JAY.....

A Whatsapp group will be create to connet you and our aspirant 2geda....
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
achieverme:

Are you also saying you have time to be a slave? Hahaha. Enjoy your mental slavery bro.

Nope I'm saying I'm already successful. It doesn't change anything for me. People like you who dwell in the occult won't understand.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Wow my slave. I'm enjoying your slavery a lot. You are.mine. you belong to me. I own your soul and spirit. Oya, reply to prove me right

MyGermanFriend: Did just just send an email again?

MyGermanFriend: How much this time?

MyGermanFriend: 20 Dollars he's requesting for.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Slave slave slave. You must be enjoying yourself in your bondage

MyGermanFriend: Is he tracking you are bounded by wealth and success.

Me: And he is bounded by poverty. Ask him what he's accomplished in life so far and all you'll hear is silence.

MyGermanFriend: Lol.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

Prove to me you are enjoying your slavery by quoting me again. grin

MyGermanFriend: Where is okokomaiko?

Me: Why?

MyGermanFriend: That's the address he put in his last email

Me: it's a slum. The worst.

MyGermanFriend: My God.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

I pray your family members too will enter into slavery and binage like you. Please say Amen grin

MyGermanFriend: He stays in Nigeria right?

MyGermanFriend: So he is already a slave to poverty.

Me: That's the irony of the who thing.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
MyGermanFriend: He's not tracking you are an orphan.

Me: that's how dumb he is

MyGermanFriend: He want's to sleep with a ghost.

Me: That's how they roll over there. The occult is their life.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2017
wadetaw202:

I pray your family members too will enter into slavery and binage like you. Please say Amen grin

MyGermanFriend: Now i understand why Nigeria is the way it is.

Me: You just figuring that out now?

MyGermanFriend: They are so in trouble.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by achieverme(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2017
banmee:

Nope I'm saying I'm already successful. It doesn't change anything for me. People like you who dwell in the occult won't understand.

See this dumb head. As dumb as the word goes.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2017
achieverme:

See this dumb head. As dumb as the word goes.

Have you eaten today? God will provide. Doubt it though
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Jaqenhghar: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2017
banmee:

Have you eaten today? God will provide. Doubt it though
grin grin grin
He clearly hasnt had breakfast.
He uses names like ACHIEVERME to console himself
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by banmee(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

grin grin grin
He clearly hasnt had breakfast.
He uses names like ACHIEVERME to console himself

Lol. The only this i bet he's achieved is being born. Everything else na zero.
Re: FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 by Lagban(m): 2:18am On Jun 08, 2017
MR SCIENTIST letx see how this will make a Nigerian to win a science nobel price in the next 100yrs
bkool7:

please , grow up!
you used the internet to pass across a comment that says , " who satellite epp ?"
Really ?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / FG Slams ASUU For Using UTAS As Condition For Ending Strike. / Whats The Secret Behind Speaking Good English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.