Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. (665 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / My terrible experience with Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by holywahala19(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2017
Harvard uni offered me admission in the year 2009.
I parked my belongings and headed for USA.
but I had to branch at uncle's place at Trafford, UK for some stuffs.
note: I have never traveled out of my state in Nigeria before.

I went there and started showing the world that I'm a local champion.

the following day (evening) that preceded the day I arrived at Trafford, i was putting on Nigeria football Jersey doing my normal stuff(village life) on the street of Trafford.
one small boy like that saw me fooling around and called me irritating monkey.
I caught him and gave him a terrible beating but when I saw his old papa coming out,I ran to a night party going on around that area,pulled off my Jersey,was left out with only singlet and mixed with others who were not obvious of the happening.
the old man followed suit and meet the organizers of the party and with the description of the Jersey I was putting on then,they concluded that I'm a Nigerian.

the party organizers went to their power house and Putoff light.people started murmuring and some started going immediately.I was highly vexed cos the party was getting me inside inside.

some minutes later,they put on light again and having live on Nigeria all my life,I thought NEPA people has brought light and I started shouting NEPA! NEPA! NEPA just the way I normal do in Nigeria.
my brothers and sisters, that's how I was rounded up by the police o.
I cooled my head in the cell for 3 three days before my uncle was able to bail me with strong connection o.
I sharply moved to Harvard uni.

I'm very rich my people o.
Trafford, UK.
Bentley.
Re: My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by firstking01(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
Keep hallucintaing UK.
Re: My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by holywahala19(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
firstking01:
Keep hallucintaing UK.
lol.
let me shun this cos na poor man mentality.

I'm very rich my people o.
Trafford, UK.
Bentley.
Re: My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
This joke has been shared by basket mouth before.
Re: My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by iaamxavier(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
I'm so tempted op
Re: My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by lashorrt(f): 9:26pm On May 30, 2017
You and Mr cork are the same person. I know
Re: My First Terrible Experience In Trafford, Uk. by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
stupidity at its peak. Somebody would wake up one day and decide to be very stupid. I tire. Actually i tot he was making sense till it got to the nepa part

(1) (Reply)

How Should People Deal With A Cheating Spouse / Saudi Here I Come - Ebube Nwagbo In Search Of Her Own Billionaire / 10 Best Tips On How To Woo A Girl And Win Her Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.