Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. (1928 Views)

Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
I always thought it a taboo that neighbours should be fvckn themselves, buh jus imagine what I'm seeing is even worse, a boy and a girl in my compound her sleeping wth themselves.

I saw her enter his room and not too long I heard stuffs falling frm the bed shelf were he keeps his cream and comb and torch light and some few things, I was hearing some flapping sounds like two laps colliding wth speed and power, and I cld hear some groans too, and at that moment I envied the deaf people cos I hated the fact I was hearing them make out even though I didnt wanna stop listening, dis was live mojo film happening some rooms away frm mine, alhough I have no visual image of them banging, maybe he laid her on the bed like a cloth 2 be ironed, or maybe he suspended her legs in the air like the dot on letter i,or maybe he's ramming her frm behind like two dogs making out, chai my dick hung in the air and stretched out like road of the third mainland bridge.

Then atlast I heard a sharp shout frm her as if he has damaged her kidney wth the way he's chookn her wth his dick

Then after some minutes she crawled out gently and frm my window,I cld feel the unholy breeze around her as she walked sinfully to her apartment

When the guy came out I didnt want to hail him cos he'll start feeln like a bad guy....

3 Likes

Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by professorfal: 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
grin
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2017
Lol,of cos he is a bad boy smiley
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by ModCaller: 10:38pm On May 30, 2017
Okay. Thread clear, but I'm still following! cool cool

Advice: Make contact with the girl and join the ever growing network of dicks. You're welcome
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by Epositive(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2017
amebo grin
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by konkonbilo(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
This guy sha.you never still won repentn
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by konkonbilo(m): 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
This guy sha.you never still won repent
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by flames007(m): 10:49pm On May 30, 2017
She walked sinfully to her apartment grin
You'r a literature student no doubt!Nice comic.

2 Likes

Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 6:29am On May 31, 2017
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Lol,of cos he is a bad boy smiley
yea, I know he is a bad boi, buh it should have been me fvckn that gal, if not for an inciden that happened last year between the gal and my sister
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by firstking01(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2017
Nigga and his choice of wordsgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2017
jonaifame22:
yea, I know he is a bad boi, buh it should have been me fvckn that gal, if not for an inciden that happened last year between the gal and my sister
grin grin I knew it!
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by Nobody: 8:26am On May 31, 2017
Lol @ The unholy breeze grin too funny

Lovely word play wink
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2017
flames007:
She walked sinfully to her apartment grin
You'r a literature student no doubt!Nice comic.
I'm not a literature student, I read pol-sci and pub adm in the prestigeous university of benin.
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by pizzy121(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2017
Wetin b dey moral lesson of dis story nw, later nw na ashawo.com u go enter go free urself
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 3:12pm On May 31, 2017
LalaLushness:
Lol @ The unholy breeze grin too funny

Lovely word play wink
thank you, ladyboss, buh I wish I was the one the gal went to see in private

1 Like

Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2017
ModCaller:
Okay. Thread clear, but I'm still following! cool cool

Advice: Make contact with the girl and join the ever growing network of dicks. You're welcome
we are beefn ourselves, no thanks to my sister's bizzy body
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
jonaifame22:
lipsrsealed
. How far you don knack your turn?
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
. How far you don knack your turn?
not yet.
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 9:57am On Sep 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: The Both Of Them Think They're Smart. by jonaifame22(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be LOVE? / Thread Closed / 100% Natural Bee Honey 4 Sale: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.