Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria (1043 Views)

United Nations: SE Is The Least Corrupt Region In Nigeria / Breaking News! SE Is On Same Level Of Poverty With NW And NE. / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 30, 2017
SE is the defunct and arch head of Southern Nigeria

any objection to the above?
Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 30, 2017
Enjoy. Today is Biafra birthday. It is just unfortunate the way things have turned out. I need not say more.
Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by EvilMetahuman: 10:40pm On May 30, 2017
Lmao

You mean the same south east that is competing with boko haram ravaged north east? cheesy

Abeg I no wan laugh o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by tribalistseun: 10:42pm On May 30, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
SE is the defunct and arch head of Southern Nigeria

any objection to the above?
abeg SE people make una pity Afonjas, abeg. Since today them nova rest. Biafra here and there. All over nairaland. Abeg you guys should know that Afonjas are humans too.

9 Likes

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by cyberdurable(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2017
tribalistseun:
abeg SE people make una pity Afonjas, abeg. Since today them nova rest. Biafra here and there. All over nairaland. Abeg you guys should know that Afonjas are humans too.
grin
Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 30, 2017
Nigeria messed up every ethnic group but the igbos just lost everything. I am very disappointed. Nigeria destroys its best. Igbos would have been the elite tribe but some how things just went south. I pray for the sake of our children that something is done because we are all suffering this epic fail called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Nigeria messed up every ethnic group but the igbos just lost everything. I am very disappointed. Nigeria destroys its best. Igbos would have been the elite tribe but some how things just went south. I pray for the sake of our children that something is done because we are all suffering this epic fail called Nigeria.
are u kidding me, didn't u see the video where small children were saying they would die for Biafra..! it just the beginning..! and it always a
has been
Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 30, 2017
whitebeard:
are u kidding me, didn't u see the video where small children were saying they would die for Biafra..! it just the beginning..! and it always a
has been

I perfectly understand you bro. It is you that won't understand me. The biafran war really left a horrible scar on the Igbos. I want to plead with my igbo brothers and sisters not to fight another war. Nigeria will get better for us all by God'S grace. I have put myself in the shoes of igbos and I know what they have Pasolini through. Although the igbo might be stubborn but I think the suffering is enough. It is time for Nigeria to embrace them. It is hard not to be bitter or enraged if one passes through what igbos have been through. I believe in the power of dialogue and not war. It shall be well with Nigeria/Nigerians.
Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by conductor2: 11:42pm On May 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Lmao

You mean the same south east that is competing with boko haram ravaged north east? cheesy

Abeg I no wan laugh o
Olodo, even the UN knows that for each pipeline destroyed by militants in the SS, or a Boko Haram suicide attack in the North, 40 skulls would have been mined in the s. waste.

South-east is the most secure geo-political zone - UN
SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL SHARE ON FACEBOOK SEND VIA EMAIL -
The 2016 National Human Development Report was presented by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Nigeria's capital, Abuja - The report under the theme "Human Security and Human Development" names the most and the least peaceful zones of Nigeria Read more: https://www.naij.com/830167-will-surprised-know-safest-region-nigeria-according-un-report.html

Don't worry, the ritualists won't find you. They are looking for people with brains to yield blood money and not cone heads overflowing with hydraulic. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by EvilMetahuman: 11:52pm On May 30, 2017
[s]
conductor2:

Olodo, even the UN knows that for each pipeline destroyed by militants in the SS, or a Boko Haram suicide attack in the North, 40 skulls would have been mined in the s. waste.

Don't worry, the ritualists won't find you. They are looking for people with brains to yield blood money and not cone heads overflowing with hydraulic. cheesy
[/s]another delusional flat head.
the same south east, home of kidnapper, drug lords and baby factory?

anyhoo, south east is competing with north east in WHO POOR PASS? competition

how can a region so poor that its competing with boko haram ravaged north east be ahead in south? tell me biko grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by conductor2: 12:17am On May 31, 2017
You've gotten my attention. Don't worry, we might pay a charity visit to your IDP Camp 46H in Ibadan tomorrow.
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]another delusional flat head.
the same south east, home of kidnapper, drug lords and baby factory?

anyhoo, south east is competing with north east in [b]WHO POOR PASS? [/b]competition

how can a region so poor that its competing with boko haram ravaged north east be ahead in south? tell me biko grin
Now, dive your VLC cone head into the lagoon in front of your brown roof enclave and stop quoting me cheesy

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by whitebeard(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I perfectly understand you bro. It is you that won't understand me. The biafran war really left a horrible scar on the Igbos. I want to plead with my igbo brothers and sisters not to fight another war. Nigeria will get better for us all by God'S grace. I have put myself in the shoes of igbos and I know what they have Pasolini through. Although the igbo might be stubborn but I think the suffering is enough. It is time for Nigeria to embrace them. It is hard not to be bitter or enraged if one passes through what igbos have been through. I believe in the power of dialogue and not war. It shall be well with Nigeria/Nigerians.
amen oo
Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by EvilMetahuman: 8:44am On May 31, 2017
[s]
conductor2:
You've gotten my attention. Don't worry, we might pay a charity visit to your IDP Camp 46H in Ibadan tomorrow.

Now, dive your VLC cone head into the lagoon in front of your brown roof enclave and stop quoting me cheesy
[/s]human meat muncher cheesy

Answer the question. Don't run away.

how can a region so poor that its competing
with boko haram ravaged north east be ahead in south?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Is The Arrow Head And Prototype Of Southern Nigeria by EvilMetahuman: 9:00am On May 31, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Their problem is Not totally stubbornness but complete archaic, bone breaking HYPOCRISY.

When igbos have power, they want to control everyone and everything. They prefer one nigeria, but when they lose out as a result of egocentric trip, they start blackmailing everyone with biafra chant.

We have seen through their gimmick hence the reason no one feels pity for them.

Check out this thread thaty full exposed their jaw breaking hypocrisy
www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

They act and talk like everyone owes them something.

Plus forget it... Another war cannot happen again in nigeria

Only a very very stupid person will pick up arm to defend this contraption again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So / State Of GEJ’s House After It Was Looted By His Security Guards (Photos) / N4.637 Trillion Power Plants With 6,000mw Capacity Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.