Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So (1040 Views)

General Tukur Burutai Skydiving From His Parachute Fully Armed-photo / Garba Shehu: Some APC leaders expect Buhari to rig supplementary elections / KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 10:16am On May 31, 2017
Jonathan & Ihejirika didn't give out Biafra and you are expecting Buhari & Burutai to give out Biafra. #StopWastingYourTime

I saw this on Facebook and feel it will be good to pose the question to Nairalanders.
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by EvilMetahuman: 10:34am On May 31, 2017
they want to blackmail buhari into giving them juicy positions they didn't work for not because they really give a sheit about biafuro

This is what jonathan-uhejirika did to their veterans cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by Ogbuefi2020: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
NO, jonathan gave everybody 2014 conference to express themselves and reach a workable recommendation
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by EvilMetahuman: 10:40am On May 31, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja
flat head
Flat brain

Flatr0n

Pingpong bat cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by EvilMetahuman: 10:41am On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
NO, jonathan gave everybody 2014 conference to express themselves and reach a workable recommendation
conference in 2014 when he is leaving in 2015

Conference that restricted any talk about secession or biafra? Seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by ModsWillKillNL: 10:50am On May 31, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
flat head
Flat brain

Flatr0n

Pingpong bat cheesy

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, you wicked o!

The drake guy has already taken off... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 11:17am On May 31, 2017
As usual no one was able to answer me only typing rubbish like Afonja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by swagagolic01(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:
As usual no one was able to answer me only typing rubbish like Afonja.

Why do u want nigeria to remain as 1, despite the fact that u hate ndigbo Why can't u just let her go?? Can't u survive without them?? Pls answer me

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 12:31pm On May 31, 2017
swagagolic01:

Why do u want nigeria to remain as 1, despite the fact that u hate ndigbo Why can't u just let her go?? Can't u survive without them?? Pls answer me

We will never let you go by insulting us, fabricating lies against us. There are better ways to do that. Until you learn how to respect people and follow diplomatic ways 2 get your new country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by icedfire(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:

He had one full year after the conference to implement the outcome yet he didn't. Abeg lets admit, Jonathan failed.
A sovereign national conference would have been a solution to start with

Implementing the 2014 Congress report would have been progress.

He just wasted people's time a money constituting a conference
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 12:43pm On May 31, 2017
icedfire:

He had one full year after the conference to implement the outcome yet he didn't. Abeg lets admit, Jonathan failed.
A sovereign national conference would have been a solution to start with

Implementing the 2014 Congress report would have been progress.

He just wasted people's time a money constituting a conference

And he even warn against any room for the division of Nigeria in the conference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by swagagolic01(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

We will never let you go by insulting us, fabricating lies against us. There are better ways to do that. Until you learn how to respect people and follow diplomatic ways 2 get your new country.

Uve not answered me, stop d noise nd answer me
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 12:52pm On May 31, 2017
swagagolic01:

Uve not answered me, stop d noise nd answer me

That's the answer I have for you. If you're not satisfied with it, then I cannot help further.
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by conductor2: 12:59pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:
Jonathan & Ihejirika didn't give out Biafra and you are expecting Buhari & Burutai to give out Biafra. #StopWastingYourTime

I saw this on Facebook and feel it will be good to pose the question to Nairalanders.
Nobody replied you because most responsible Biafrans have gone to their various workplaces to makeup for yesterday's massive sit-at-home.
And who will even discuss Biafra with a cone headed hydraulic who believes the world ends inside his father's brownroof mud house in Ogbomosho?

Stay here and keep pounding your ewedu moozlem skull on the floor till you have sense. cheesy

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 1:03pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

Nobody replied you because most responsible Biafrans have gone to their various workplaces to makeup for yesterday's massive sit-at-home.
And who will even discuss Biafra with a cone headed hydraulic who believes the world ends inside his father's brownroof mud house in Ogbomosho?

Stay here and keep pounding your ewedu moozlem skull on the floor till you have sense. cheesy

Answer the original post and stop E-ranting.
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by conductor2: 1:06pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

Answer the original post and stop E-ranting.
No, I must first have to remove the unclean spirit from your skull before any other thing.

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by swagagolic01(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

That's the answer I have for you. If you're not satisfied with it, then I cannot help further.

Smh, ure really dull

1 Like

Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 1:14pm On May 31, 2017
conductor2:

No, I must first have to remove the unclean spirit from your skull before any other thing.

Thak you. Endeavor to address the O.p when you're done cleaning.
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by conductor2: 1:18pm On May 31, 2017
FriendNG:

Thak you. Endeavor to address the O.p when you're done cleaning.

Let me help you with what I got from Facebook cheesy:
#copied:
You know the problem I have with zoogerians?
When it comes to Biafra, na there dem get mouth.
They suddenly become experts in nation building.
They can tell you why Biafra will not work, why Kanu is not the right man for d job, why Biafra's economy will not thrive; They can prophesy what will happen in Biafra 50years from now
Funny enough, the mumus cannot apply their "nation building expertise" to their own country.
Nigerians are fools ...big fools.
Re: Jonathan-Ihejirika Didn't Give Biafra & How Do You Expect Buhari-Burutai 2 Do So by FriendNG: 1:20pm On May 31, 2017
^^^ Have read that. Now address the original post on Jonathan-ihejirika and Buhari-Burutai

(1) (Reply)

Jubilee Bridge-abule Egba Has Caused A Devastating Flood / To All Southerners/middle Beltans: Igbo Is Only A Code Name For The Core North. / Kogi State Polytechnic Student Killed At Dino Melaye Protest (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.