Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Love Hiccups - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Hiccups (865346 Views)

Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Top 10 Nairaland Stories Of The Week / Introducing Top 10 Stories Of The Week ( Nomination Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Chumzypinky:

oh having a Love Machine by ur side and pretending to make use of it and making fake moans behind closed doors
gush ,lolllllllll,seriously ken wil almost die
Re: Love Hiccups by PerkyJeggs(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
The fight for his heart!

Good Job sis
Re: Love Hiccups by azeezat22(f): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vicky should decide wisely without been pressure from ken family
Re: Love Hiccups by Curry30: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
KimberlyWest:
Chapter 12.

Ken also rose up ''I'm not signing those stupid papers'' he said pointing to the papers which laid scattered on his desk.

''The earlier the better'' The lawyer said.

''okay'' Ken nodded smiling.

He picked the papers, tore it and threw the piece on the floor.

''There are more where that came from'' the lawyers said softly.

''Now, get the hell out of my office'' Ken barked ''And don't come back again or I will be forced to commit murder''

Tbc.

If only he was this resolute with his peniis control he wouldn't have been in this mess...lol.

Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
more pains to ken mum...he deserves it

Nate ohh...I ll miss ur conversations with the secretary...Jane why resign ?

I hope they get hooked up elsewhere
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmmm. Still looking for the right words
Re: Love Hiccups by tinny898(m): 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Omo diz ken nd vickey mata nah die o
Wel am looking forward to nate to get his seke bac

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cont'd

As soon as the lawyer left, his face flushed with anger and his hands trembled.
He walked away from the window side, towards his desk, when he got there, he gave the table a long stare and before one could say 'Jack', he angrily began throwing all the contents of the table on the floor as if they were the cause of his problems.

''Stupid! Nonsense!'' he kept on ranting until each and every one of the objects which were on the desk, landed on the floor.

From the look on his face, one can guess that, if not for the weight of the desk, he would have tumbled it down.

''Why me?'' he screamed as a drop of tear reached his cheek.

Files, pens, laptops and some proffessional books were strewn higgedly-piggedly all over the office floor.

Impetously, he ran to his phone which was on a make-shift bookshelf by the corner of his office. He dialed a number and waited impatiently.

As soon as she took the call, he begged with a loud voice ''Queen, queen, please help me''

''Ken, how do I help you?'' Queen asked calmly.

He breathed savagely ''Where is my wife?''

Queen said immediately, hoping that he doesn't notice that she's lying ''I have no idea''

''please queen, don't do this to me, you are her best friend, please tell me where she stays, I beg you queen'' he pleaded with a shaky voice.

''Ken, I'm sorry but I haven't heard from her since the day you came to my house to look for her''

''Queen, I have searched for her everywhere I can think of please, I know you know where she is, Just tell me, I'm dying slowly'' Ken pleaded bitterly.

''I'm sorry Ken, I can't be of any help to you, I have no idea where Vicky is, I'm also wondering why she left home for the past six days, you still haven't told me that ken'' she asked, hoping she could use that to get him off her back.

And it worked.

''It's just a trivial issue that made her leave'' He replied coolly and ended the call to avoid further questions.

He went over to his chair and sat down, with his hand on his head, wondering for how long he would be able to bear the pains of staying without his beloved wife.

He wished he never met Katherine nor even allowed her to get him into his bed.

Wish! Wish!! Wish!!!

If wishes were horses, beggars would enjoy a free ride.

He ran his hand through his hair; scratching and hitting it hard, as he allowed the tears that he has been trying so hard to control, fall freely.

A crying 30-year old man? Now that's something one doesn't get to see everyday.

K.C seems to be the only one among the three friends, enjoying a problem-free life as he laid down on his bed smiling and nodding to a popular music which he was listening and humming to, with his mind filled with the thought of Damilola and her convocation which will hold the next day.

He reached for his phone and in no time, he was singing, browsing and nodding.

He howled with laughter when he saw some pictures from Mirabel's honeymoon which she posted on her instagram page.

''Dress decently, No'' he grimaced ''Go totally unclad, No again'' he rolled his eyes as disapproval glinted in his eyes ''See the one she's dressed like someone straight out of a playboy magazine''

He has always been a sucker; though secretly, for decently dressed women even though his kind of lifestly required the opposite.

In his opinion, he prefers to look and unwrap the package in his mind and not when the lady is almost unclad, then there's nothing left to imagine.

He hissed and threw the phone aside.

''Dami would never dress like that'' he said rolling his eyes once more.

Decency! That's another thing he admires about her, apart from her intelligence, great sense of human and her great culinary skills.

He closed his eyes and wished for the next day to come quick so he would see Dami in her convocation gown, even though he has already imagined it, but seeing it for real would be much more better than imagining it.

As soon as it was closing time, Nate hurriedly packed his things and left the office.

''Phew! Worst day ever'' he murmured while heading out of the office.

Indeed it was, he tried so many times to reach Jane but failed, he tried her number more than 50 times even though he knew he was going to meet a dead-end, he still kept on trying until it was evening.

Just as he was about unlocking his car, his phone vibrated in his pocket and he quickly reached for it, thinking it's Jane.

''Hello'' he growled at the caller.

''Good evening Nate, how was your day''

''Juliet, my day was fine and you just ruined the rest of the day'' he replied angrily, he was sick and tired of being polite while she keeps on pissing him off.

''Nate, I jus...

''Juliet, please don't Nate me, my name is Nathaniel, call me that'' he bellowed.

''Alright'' she said calmly.

''It seems, you don't have anything important to say, goodbye then'' He said breathlessly and disconnected the call.

He hissed loudly.

''Why won't she let me be?'' he shouted and opened the car door in anger.

Tbc.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jane1234f:
Exactly what I wanted to say,Vicky saw the warning sign but chose to ignore it,you can't change a man, I came out of such relationship recently, the guy has all the bad behavior in this life,we love each other but I have tried and seen that I can't change him and it will affect me later in life, we planned getting married but I have to run before it gets too late, I have to let that love die....to all the ladies out there DO NOT IGNORE THE WARNING SIGN

Thanks for sharing this sis.

Sometimes I feel like dashing some ladies really hot slaps when I hear them saying ''I love him and I will change him''

Honestly, you can only change 1 out of a 100 men.

But sha for some, Experience is the best teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Folasima:
Great job, KWest
Thanks sis.
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Alicebenson:
I really can't sleep yesterday night cos I was waiting for the updates... *Crying*I'm really crying for ken right now cos his about to lost someone so special to his heart. KEM nice work, you're really great in this. You're the oga @ the top. shocked shocked grin

Thanks sis.

Biko sleep very well. Don't mind Ken and his many wahalas
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:

Bless you sis, there's no such thing like "I will change him" he would only change if he has a conviction of heart. If he wants to change from his heart, if he sees reasons to change. If not, that change we think we achieved is just for a limited time before such guys go back to who they really are. I keep saying it, there's no such thing like I'm still with him because I know I will change him. "You cannot change him except he sees reasons and really want to change"

But Ken, Pele o

My sis, you are totally right.

I wish all this kind of ladies will use their sense for once.

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Nastynic .

If he doesn't sign and she ends up forgiving.....one sister gone.....as usual....until he repeats again and again......niagn

''sniffs'' I smell hatred towards Ken.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously, you haven't disappeared for a while now and I'm really happy about that.
Re: Love Hiccups by surddick(m): 12:28am On Jul 08, 2017
vicky please hear us out o, we are dying hear o abegi. Ken will change.
Re: Love Hiccups by nastynic(m): 1:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Jagugu88li {my one nd only} hadamson {partner in crime} lankyannie {crush grin } adesina12 { Padi Mi} nastyd { My Twin} sup Yall
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2017
See this Ken o, you better go and sit down. Where's Vicky? She is on my head mumu boy.

K.c, Mr lover boy Pele.

Nate, Jane iyaff not go o, after all the beg I begged, you fell for Jane, Pele o.
Re: Love Hiccups by Emperor380(m): 6:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Ken,... you are a disgrace to manhood...... because of you my aunts and mum no longer believe in changing a man.
Mum, nice one.... I knew u would add another update....

Nate pls go and look for Jane oo...I miss her already
Re: Love Hiccups by Kimkardashain(f): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Emperor380:
Ken,... you are a disgrace to manhood...... because of you my aunts and mum no longer believe in changing a man.
Mum, nice one.... I knew u would add another update....

Nate pls go and look for Jane oo...I miss her already
beta! cuming 4rm my nephew, Bleep ken,vicky torture him,jane pls cum bk
Re: Love Hiccups by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
nastynic:
Jagugu8li {my one nd only} I dont wanna talk to you hadamson {partner in crime} lankyanie {crush grin adesin12 { Padi Mi} nastyid { My Twin} sup Yall
KimberlyWest:

''sniffs'' I smell hatred towards Ken.D cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But seriously, you haven't disappeared for a while now and I'm really happy about that.
Not going anywhere.

Ken is asking why him.....seriously . If I dont kill this one, someone help please.
I am nott buying that secretary's story. I think she is plotting something coz he did kinda overly admired her boss at one point. I just can't piooint what the agenda might be.
K.C embarassed
Okay, Maribel needs to be miserable please. I just need her to be all miserable and later find out that she was played........ the Linda style tongue

1 Like

Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Oh ken,na now u dey wish say wishes wer bed? wen u d corlombi person future wife (kate)u no remember vicky.sori broda, u got served
Nate n Julieth oo,Juli Juli biko calm down hear? if I break up with my girlfriend next week I go dey available, maybe we go fit ruo
kc my man,,,,kip on tinkin bout how dami go luk on a wedding gown hear? no toast am until u go kuku sleep for friend zone
Kimwest, you don turn me to addict,am addicted to dis,, but even it rehab na free,I no go to
Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Better o, oya have your sit beside me
. I carry mat oo,u no go shift dat chair make I spray d mat so we go relax?
Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2017
igit270:
i don shift oya spread ya mat,take foam,dont alow anybody intimidate u oo,make i go bring cup to share my kunu haya with u
tanku u sire,if anybody intimidat me I go call u na
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2017
okwudiriokoro:

I carry mat oo,u no go shift dat chair make I spray d mat so we go relax?
Oya spread your mat, make I bring popcorn come
Re: Love Hiccups by costal(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one dear.ur style of writing is very Ok,i can't help but as for more update God bless u richly dear
Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
OK... biko bring groundnut join
Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Re: Love Hiccups by okwudiriokoro(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
queenitee:
Re: Love Hiccups by queenitee(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
okwudiriokoro:

OK... biko bring groundnut join
No problem
Re: Love Hiccups by jaziridon(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Nath what have I done to my self. Vicky I'm sorry, it's not too late to say I'm sorry.

Re: Love Hiccups by smardray(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wont let this awesome story enter page 60 b4 I unghost myself...No...I refuse to be a ken sorry fool....this is a achebeic, adichiec, Shakespearic, soyinkic and Kimberlywestic piece. ... struggle no more kimberly. ..u ve gotten a husband free....no charges...
Re: Love Hiccups by igit270: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
okwudiriokoro:

tanku u sire,if anybody intimidat me I go call u na
no p feel free na vvip section we dey
Re: Love Hiccups by nastynic(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
Not going anywhere.

Ken is asking why him.....seriously . If I dont kill this one, someone help please.
I am nott buying that secretary's story. I think she is plotting something coz he did kinda overly admired her boss at one point. I just can't piooint what the agenda might be.
K.C embarassed
Okay, Maribel needs to be miserable please. I just need her to be all miserable and later find out that she was played........ the Linda style tongue
*pouts lips* please na....
Buh am not Ken now

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (143) (Reply)

Black Maria / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.