Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry (907 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Woman Sleeps With Ex-Boyfriend Hours Before His Wedding To Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry by aeronot(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2017
A woman charged with incest told a Hong Kong court on Monday (May 29) that she offered sex to her father so he would not remarry.

The 26-year-old woman, who is not named, had intercourse with her 58-year-old father on two occasions in 2009, when she was 19, the South China Morning Post reported.

Her lawyer cited a psychological report which said that she was devoted to her father and became desperate when he wanted to marry his fiancee.

The father, who is also charged with incest, said earlier that he was feeling down and his daughter comforted him by hugging and kissing him. This developed into sexual relations.

They continued the affair from 2009 with her consent, news website HK01 reported.

The report added the two sexual encounters arose from “misplaced love, infatuation and devotion to her father”......

http://www.jalupon.com/incest-woman-sleeps-father-doesnt-remarry/

Re: Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry by Antoeni(m): 6:19am On May 31, 2017
What a world, it's evil,offering yourself for such and sinful ,abominable and shameless act,won't stop d father from marrying another woman
Re: Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry by seniorgozman(m): 6:35am On May 31, 2017
Nawa ooo.
Re: Incest As Woman Sleeps With Father So He Doesn't Remarry by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:45am On May 31, 2017
'A woman', no name, no father's name, no name of city, no country. No picture, just a useless silhouette. What a silly story! What is wrong with these blogs?

(1) (Reply)

A Good Paying Job Or A Rich Man?? Which One Will You Choose / The Craziest Thing I've Ever Done / I Need An Heart Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.